[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Orange

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Orange.jpg (167KB, 422x600px) Image search: [Google]
Orange.jpg
167KB, 422x600px
So I was wondering if /a/ read this Manga.
If you did read it, what are your thoughts about it?
Discussions about the anime adaptation may also be done here.
>>
I just felt bad for Suwa. Poor mofo didn't deserve that.
>>
>>143790535
He had quite a few girls going after him though.
>>
I hate how Kakeru is the setting's god. He's not interesting at all and doesn't deserve all that worship he gets. He'd also be a poor match with Naho, and he has way too many issues for him to have a relationship with her any time soon, which is probably why the story ended without them starting one.

It also pissed me off how in the alternative timeline their lives are pretty much shit even years after Kakeru's death. Seriously, I know they were friends and all but they've known him for less than a year or so and even years after the fact his death still hangs over them.

Suwa really got the poor end of the stick. He doesn't get a waifu in the main timeline, but it's okay, at least he got with Naho in another one right? Except the universe revolves around Kakeru and Naho is still so hung up on him that I never got the impression they're actually really happy with each other and they only got together to lick each others wounds.
>>
>>143790947
I respect your opinion but I kinda liked Kakeru for his awkwardness around Naho.
Also I absolutely love how in the end everything was futile and it was Hagita's vandalism that saved the day.
>>
>>143790535
I mean he's kinda the one who NTR'd himself across the multiverse of his own accord
>>
I found it kind of weird that they got attached to Kakeru so quickly. I think it would have worked better if he wasn't a new student.
>>
>>143790947
>I hate how Kakeru is the setting's god.
THIS

I also hate how the romance stuff. There was no need for a fucking romance, really.
>>
>>143792401
>Also I absolutely love how in the end everything was futile and it was Hagita's vandalism that saved the day.
I dont, because it suggests that all ended there. Kakeru has serious mental problems, prevent an accident will not heal him.
>>
is the new anime of this any good?
>>
>>143797210
If you enjoyed the manga you'll enjoy the anime series.
>>
Glasslip 2: Electric Boogaloo.
>>
it's a pretty subpar series. don't get the praise at all. azusa best girl though
>>
File: new hat.jpg (57KB, 677x494px) Image search: [Google]
new hat.jpg
57KB, 677x494px
>>143799234
Shoujo is such a wasteland that a minimal variation to the formula, in this case time travel, it's overhyped as the second coming, even if deep down it's the same old shit
>>
I went in with way too high of expectations that anons told me about the manga, and was left utterly dissapointed.
>>
>>143790465
>If you did read it, what are your thoughts about it?

manipulative shit
>>
>>143790465
i love orange. not your typical shoujo at all. very unique.
>>
watching this season
kinda hyped dunno what to expect
>>
Reminder that shoujo anime is for GIRLS and that you are a GIRL if you watch it
>>
>>143804484
>you are a GIRL

If only it was that easy...
>>
>>143790465
I have no idea what this is, but I was going to pick it up just because the name reminded me of orange juice.
I fucking love orange juice.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.