[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do yo miss Boku Girl threads?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Do yo miss Boku Girl threads?
>>
>>143785679
Anime adaptation when?
>>
>>143785679
Yes, that one special "dreaming" chapter got me rock hard.
>>
the reactions were funny. Manga was ok
>>
>>143785735
2017, q4. KyoAni got its hands full atm
>>
>>143785800
>wanting kyoani to adapt it
Disgusting.
>>
>>143785800
Wait, I was just assuming that it wouldn't ever get an anime, are you being serious? Don't play games with my heart anon.
>>
File: Well.png (284KB, 723x897px) Image search: [Google]
Well.png
284KB, 723x897px
>>
So does he get together with the childhood friend or not? Does he turn back into a male or not?
>>
>>143785679
The last chapter hasn't even been translated yet
>>
Threads were fun, but pretty much the entire second half of the manga was filler.
>>
It's finished, right? When is the rest gonna get translated?
>>
>>143785679
No. Why would I miss threads consisting of streams of reaction images and "ITS HABBENING!!!1!!" comments?

And the manga was mediocre at best.
>>
>>143785929
>So does he get together with the childhood friend or not? Does he turn back into a male or not?

They get together. She stays female.
>>
>>143786470
Thanks. Now I don't have to read this shit show
>>
>>143786470
What a cop-out.
>>
>>143786528
Why? It's always good to see a genderbent character lose to the dick.
>>
>male realizes he was a tranny all along and gets a sex change to have sex with a closeted male

This is why the genderbent genre is garbage.
>>
Is nobody translating the chapters or whart the fuck is up?
>>
>>143786666
Congrats on missing the point. The characters start liking men after they turn into girls.
>>
>>143786694
It's being done by a bunch of lazy faggots who put out one chapter a month, and don't feel the motivation to finish what they started
>>
>>143786615
It's better to see them turn back into a male at the end and troll most of the reader base.
>>
>>143788075
You're not a fan of the genre so why should they cater to you?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.