[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this season already so much weaker than the previous?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: Dead Renchon.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dead Renchon.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
Why is this season already so much weaker than the previous?
>>
>>143744748
I don't know, why are you a tripfag?
>>
Too much fujo/otome/shoujo shit.
>>
>>143744748
The only weak one here is you.
End your life.
>>
>>143745072
Yeah that's probably it. I was hyped because I saw there were a lot of sports shows but they all seem like they're gonna be fujoshit.
>>
>>143745354
>If it's not shonen it's shit and boring!
>>
A whole year has passed since I've lost all motivation to keep up with the new seasons.
All the new shows get added to the backlog and that's that.
>>
Season 3 when?
>>
File: 1465495035246.jpg (135KB, 986x715px) Image search: [Google]
1465495035246.jpg
135KB, 986x715px
Honestly I use the first 2 weeks of every season to get shit off my backlog. By the third week most shit as at least one episode if not two out so I can then start browsing through shows and see whats good and whats shit. also 9/10 if a show is watched the first week then gets completely ignored afterward it was probably shit, so I kinda pay attention to what gets discussions and whats premiered that gets none.
>>
There's no epic wild ride anime.
>>
File: kogami.jpg (32KB, 300x310px) Image search: [Google]
kogami.jpg
32KB, 300x310px
You fuckers say this every season.
>>
Love Live
>>
File: 1435513284200.png (260KB, 500x545px) Image search: [Google]
1435513284200.png
260KB, 500x545px
Why is there so much faggotry this season?
Days
Scared Rider
Cheer Danshi!!
Servamp
OP
>>
>>143745820
I've had this for almsot 3 years already. Nothing just captures my interest since 2013.

Well, I did like Overlord, but that fell in the guilty pleasure catgeory for me.
>>
What is the purpose of this thread? Why do you need to complain your shit here?
>>
>>143744748
The previous season was weaker than Winter. Winter has been the best season of the year so far, nothing has even come close to how strong Rakugo, Akagami no Shirayuki-hime, and Kono Suba were.
>>
>>143750728
Akagami is boring shit and Konosuba is absolutely horrible. Winter was still great but not for those shows, gee whiz.
>>
>>143751199
Akagami was the second best show of the season, kono suba was under the fall leftovers. Compared to that the only good thing we had this season was Delta.
>>
remember if /a/ hates it then its good
>>
>>143752057
And Jojo and Tonkatsu DJ Agetarou.
Last season had Haikyuu and Osomatsu-san which easily topped Akagami.
>>
>>143752456
>Osomatsu-san which easily topped Akagami.
spotted the fujo
>>
>>143744748
Amaama is at the levels of Tanaka-kun. That's enough for me
>>
>>143744748
Every season is worse than the one before.
>>
>>143745072
That doesn't make it weak, you'd dislike them all the same even if they were 10/10 in quality (see: Rakugo, which everyone screamed 'fujoshit!!' about despite how beautifully done it was). It just means not everything is aimed at your demographic, and I think you'll survive with slightly fewer isekai and battle harem than usual.
>>
>>143755225
Yeah, Rakugo was phenomenal.
>>
>>143748293
Nope since last season was one of the best in years.
>>
I like it better than last season already
>>
How can this season be weak if Love Live Sunshine is going to be the definite Anime of the Year?
>>
>>143759261
You know a show is bad if its first episode manages to be worse than School Idol projects first episode
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.