[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

McD*nald-chan is for _____. https://youtu.be/5e-zAljAgqs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (336KB, 941x627px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
336KB, 941x627px
McD*nald-chan is for _____.

https://youtu.be/5e-zAljAgqs
>>
>>143648778

Eating
>>
Giving happy heart disease to all.
>>
Diabetes
>>
>>143648778
So this is just a commercial, right? Not a trailer for an extended commercial disguised as an anime?
>>
This anime is a ripoff of WcDonalds, they should sue
>>
where are the fat people
>>
>>143653931
In America.
>>
That was fairly cute.
>>
>>143648778
I WANNA CUM ON SENPAI-MANAGER'S GLASSES!
>>
Trying to trick NEETs into getting 9-5 jobs? Not gonna work
>>
wtf i want to work at mcdonalds now
>>
>>143656495
So working at McDonalds isn't seen as deadbeat, bottom of the ladder work in Japan?
>>
>>143656769

As someone who has been to McDonalds in Japan and Okinawa, I would say no. They're polite, on top of things, efficient and attractive. Your average ugly NEET probably wouldn't get the job.
>>
>>143656976
In most non-American countries, Fast Food workers are basically just eye candy since they don't really even cook anything anymore.
>>
>>143655160
Literally worse girl
>>143657094
Bullshit
>>
File: attentionfaggots.jpg (290KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
attentionfaggots.jpg
290KB, 1280x720px
>>143648778
Being inferior to Wacchan.
>>
>>143656976
Guess that fits my uneducated view of Japan. It appears the very act of having a job there commands a minimum amount of respect there. Or am I being wrong and a weeb?

>>143657124
Senpai a cute though. A cute, supportive senpai is the best. My superior at my last deadbeat job was a dick and I have the idea she hates me. For the first time ever, I'm happy I don't have a job.
>>
>>143657388

It's fine, bro. A lot of people are embarrassed to say that their views of Japan are shallow due to what they read and watch. It's definitely seen as normal and acceptable to have a job. One would even say lucky. NEETs are usually frowned upon, believe me. You can only really get away with being a jobless otaku if you are a student.
>>
>>143648778
i want a anime commercial for Dunkin
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 512x288px
Tanaka kun wa
>>
>>143648778
I work at mcdonalds
Thats not how it is
Thats not how happy children are too see you
That is how I want my life to be
2d>3dpd
>>
>>143661478

Go to europe
>>
>>143648778

Hnnng, obesity and heart-attacks eating greasy food that tastes like shit for some jew corporation. Only good for a job if you want to make money.
>>
>>143661478
You know nothing. Try russian MC.
This is real suffering.
>300$ if you lucky
>>
>https://youtu.be/OAD_XZwuQuQ
>関西Ver.
>just 2 lines get changed
>there's 9 fucking versions of it
For what purpose? The senpai always speaks 標準語 anyway.
>>
>>143648778

finally a chinese cartoon that doesn't straight up avoid calling it McDonalds

also

S M I L E K U D A S A I
>>
>You will never be hit on by a group of shotas

Fuck McDonalds
>>
>>143662588
>he's literally never been to Japan
you poor, ignorant soul

meanwhile in the US we have nigger fights in our McD's
>>
>>143648778
Are there more of these? I feel like the concept lends itself well to a series of one-minute shorts.
>>
>>143656769
Nah man look at those hats then compare to uniforms here
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.