[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did she mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: witch.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
witch.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
What did she mean by this?
>>
Anyone that says Maria was actually raped is baiting.

Don't fall for the bait.
>>
You know, I hadn't liked the main point the manga/anime tried to show off that once you get a boyfriend and get over your sexual frustration everything will just get magically resolved. BUT aside from that it was very fun story with quirky characters. Liked both Ishikawa's manga and Taniguchi's adaptation.
>>
File: 1467382835100.jpg (524KB, 2000x2840px) Image search: [Google]
1467382835100.jpg
524KB, 2000x2840px
>>143582440
I'm pretty sure she doesn't even know what she is talking about.
She never even saw a dick.

Also, her descendant is getting an anime soon.
>>
>>143582455
I kinda figured that had to be the case, seeing as she gets her magic powers back.

But how did she lose them in the first place?
>>
She doesn't understand what she's saying. She didn't even know why Artemis' jaw hurt.
>>
>>143584111
The attempted rape probably broke her confidence.
>>
>>143582440
Maybe how little it means for her compared to what she is fighting for?
>>
File: salty protestant.png (941KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
salty protestant.png
941KB, 1920x1080px
Best boy.
>>
>>143584283
He really was. Most people ignored his theological rambling but he was actually pretty interesting before he went full angel chocking crazy. The whole God is everything thereby everything is equally God like was nice.
>>
>>143584283
Brother Bernard is the best, denying god even when the archangel is standing right infront of him.
>>
>>143584283
>salty protestant
RIP in pieces, Bernie.
>>
I want the ending song of the final episode when the owls were dancing but cannot find it anywhere
>>
>>143584471
Wouldn't it be in the OST? I think all of the insert songs are in there.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.