[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

How butthurt are the people not liking this gem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 427
Thread images: 97

File: 1446431650241.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446431650241.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
How butthurt are the people not liking this gem?
>>
>>143462401
>fanservice2016.flv
>>
>>143462401
>differences in taste = butthurt
Are you 12?
>>
File: 1448481358608.png (1MB, 1911x1027px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448481358608.png
1MB, 1911x1027px
>>143462666
Quality should be unanimously appreciated.
>>
File: 1466882994079.jpg (415KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466882994079.jpg
415KB, 1280x720px
>>143462401
Wiz Wednesday would have been a better start for a thread
>>
>>143462401
/a/ told me that tumblr didn't like this show when it aired for some bullshit reason. Can anybody remember what it was?
>>
>>143462830
Kazuma raped Aqua by dragging her into the world.
>>
>>143462830
Probably the goddess abuse.
>>
>>143462830
Kazuma bullies several girls.
>>
>>143462401
What so special about this anime compared to another generic VN adaption, anon?
>>
>>143463105
Seasonal waifu + douchebag MC /a/ can self-insert into

Recipe for success on this board
>>
>>143463105
I can't tell, but there's something. Help would be appreciated. I don't even like ecchi/harem/LN usually.
>>
It wasn't as good as people said, all the jokes were the same.
>>
>>143462401
It's not that I don't like Konosuba.

I just think it's fucking ironic /a/ says DanMachi is bad while simultaneously believing Konosuba is AOTY.
>>
>>143463606
>/a/ is one person
>>
>>143463606
Haven't seen Danmachi yet but it seems kinda okay for what it is. Gotta watch it soon.
>>
>>143463538
This.
>>
>>143463606
The two shows are completely different aside from both being fantasy

Konosuba's a good comedy, Danmachi's a mediocre adventure
>>
>>143463105
Hundreds of diverse LNs have been adapted into anime. Try to be more specific instead of parroting memes.
>>
>>143462401
I didn't find it very funny at all. Literally the same jokes every episode. I guess people like it for the mememin waifu.
>>
>>143463538
You prefer those cliche scene than this? Also, I prefer kazuma than any other betamc
>>
>>143463105
Wouldn't call it a parody, but there's enough that's off-kilter about it to make it fresh.

>dude ends up in a dysfunctional RPG party
>a goddess who's a selfish retard
>immensely powerful mage who still goes out of her way to be chuuni
>masochist tank
>PURIFICATION PURIFICATION PURIFICATION
>>
>>143462765
Guess that makes the likes of Justin Bieber top musician, being appreciated by gigantic masses of people and all that.
>>
File: 1467139283454.png (129KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467139283454.png
129KB, 800x1000px
>friend is disappointed by the ova
>says he was hoping that it would finally introduce more substance and adventure into the show
>mfw he still doesn't get it
>>
>>143463922
You're having a hard time to understands things, aren't you.
>>
File: Hestia twins.png (345KB, 512x512px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hestia twins.png
345KB, 512x512px
>>143463606
I loved DanMachi
>>
Summarize a shortcoming.
>>
File: 1465357484139.png (6KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465357484139.png
6KB, 400x400px
>>143462401
This poster is from Reddit™ coming for the (You) karma.
>>
File: 1466981831282.png (338KB, 684x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466981831282.png
338KB, 684x720px
>>143464035
She's not Aqua
>>
>>143464068
Or just searched KonoSuba screenshots on Google.
>>
Damn, know I want to take a sniff at Wiz's pussy.
>>
>>143464085
About the show you fucking ding dong.
>>
lalatina
>>
>>143463606
>serious fantasy anime vs parody isekai fantasy anime
This is ironic how?
>>
https://youtu.be/zB05ztQcMCo
>>
File: LALATINA YUNA.png (2MB, 4520x2480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
LALATINA YUNA.png
2MB, 4520x2480px
>>143464151
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>143463606
Use your brain before you post. These shows are very different from each other. See >>143463698
>>
>>143464006
Not really. It's not that hard to understand mind of a teenager calling everyone else not liking the same chinese cartoon he did, butthurt.
>>
>Once the teleportation magic was cast, the mask on the ground began to gather the dirt under it. A body formed and stood up.

The glorious bastard, I lost it here and rolled around laughing.
I could taste the anger and hate and it was amazing, if it ever happened to me I'd be furious though.
>>
File: 56654995_p0.jpg (178KB, 715x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
56654995_p0.jpg
178KB, 715x1000px
>>143464198
Divorceness.
>>
I need volume 9 NOW
>>
>>143463606
For me DanMachi is pretty forgettable, especially the characters (barring your pic related), which is the complete opposite for Konosuba
>>
>>143464573
Then go buy it.
>>
>>143464441
Darkness Manga Version > Anime Version.
>>
>>143464136
There's not nearly enough Aqua.
>>
>>143464643
>he forgot Aiz Wallenstein

Homo.
>>
>>143463792
Don't forget that the MC is an enormous bully
>>
>>143464786
>forgot the forgettable character

Maybe if she said more than 5 words.
>>
>>143464643
>Forgetting about the all the girls in DanMachi.

All the Girls are memorable in DanMachi Lili is best
>>
File: message for you.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
message for you.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>143464136
>>
>>143462401
I hated the first 2-3 eps. I think once Megumi showed up I started to "understand" what was going on.

Now it's a memorable show to me. I like it. I will enjoy a season 2. As long as they stay retarded.
>>
>>143462830
theres no transgender character
>>
File: 1465283020214.jpg (1MB, 4095x2046px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465283020214.jpg
1MB, 4095x2046px
Which megu is the best?
>>
File: 55365808_p0.jpg (231KB, 479x738px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
55365808_p0.jpg
231KB, 479x738px
>>143465199
Funifura and Dodonko are high grade crimson demons but Megumin can't be beat.
>>
>>143465199
Arue
>>
>>143465199
Their chuuni lines are great.

>bragging about being a brocon
>my mom owns a liquor store and I wanna be a barkeep
>>
>>143465199
all of them are great
but I wanna see a chuuni ara ara for some reason
>>
>>143464267
Considering how difficult it was for Wiz to deal with Vanir and how easily Aqua can take care of both Wiz and Vanir, Aqua really is in her own tier in terms of anti-undead and unholy isn't she?
>>
>>143465285
Aqua is an Arch Priest, literal job is to take care of undead, anything else she's the weakest link.
>>
>>143462765
I'm not saying I think everyone should like Rakugo, but it's easily higher quality than Kono Suba, so why didn't you make this thread about the best DEEN anime in the last ten years or more?
>>
>>143463606
> Hey guys r8 my incredibly powerful OC: The anime
vs
> D&D: Everything gone horribly horribly right

(You)
>>
File: From the masterace.jpg (50KB, 500x542px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
From the masterace.jpg
50KB, 500x542px
>>143464786
Every kuudere ever, starting with Yuki

>>143464971
Lili is less forgettable among them but here is the actual best girl.
>>
>>143465285
Aqua is a literal goddess whose natural skills fit into the arch priest role. She can make and unmake as she pleases.
>>
How many times was Megumin raped after casting explosion before she partied up with Kazuma?
>>
>>143462401

I like the show, but I can understand why some people wouldn't. Bashing people who don't like the show is just as bad as the people that go out of their way to shit on something they don't like.
>>
>>143462830
I want to know some of the things they said about it. I can't stand nor navigate through its shitty design.
>>
>>143465702
Majority of hate for this show I have seen so far is bait, people dismissing out it outright for it's premise without seeing it in action or people who expected something other than what they got.
>>
File: 1466895983297.png (645KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466895983297.png
645KB, 1280x738px
>>143465663
Oh, he didn't rape her, he just felt her flat chest.
>>
>>143465663
Zero(0)
>>
>>143465663
Every time.
>>
>>143465873
Was she upset about being called flat or upset that Kazuma liked her mosquito bit titties?
>>
>>143465327
There was an Archpriest in Wiz's party. She wasn't able to do shit, couldn't even lift Beldia's curse. Aqua is powerful because she's a goddess.
>>
>>143465835
Literal transgender trying to force their virtue signalling on the mean old bully show.

Actual tumblrs enjoyed the show until the succubus episode where they were annoyed at the blatant fanservice.
>>
File: 1458166214295.png (587KB, 933x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458166214295.png
587KB, 933x720px
>>143465663
dont sexualize the Megu
>>
>>143465984
Anal sex with an unconscious Megumin.
>>
>>143466034
Anal sex with a conscious, helpless Megumin!
>>
>>143465327
>>143465972
There aren't any arch priests to compare Aqua against. But her ability to trivialize grievous wounds and casually resurrect the dead go FAR beyond anything an arch priest should be able to do.

An actual arch priest should be able to support a small group. Aqua can save an entire army.
>>
>>143465977
Of fucking course they'd hate it for that and not the animation. They don't stop being predictable, do they?
>>
File: 1459585278112.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459585278112.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>143466088
I don't think resurrection should be a high end concept for an rpg setting
>>
>>143465702

I think everyone has the right to not like the show as much as I have the right to believe they have considerable shit taste for not liking the show.
>>
Someone please post hope_chapman_review.jpg
>>
File: aqua card.png (1MB, 1344x756px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
aqua card.png
1MB, 1344x756px
>>143466088
>there aren't any archpriests to compare

Rosary from Wiz's old party and the Axis cult leader Zesta.

Besides like I said Aqua is a goddess. She could've been any class she wanted barring anything that required luck or intelligence but she chose Archpriest because she wanted to heal. She could've become a crusader and god blow everything to pieces if she wanted, but she wanted healing and party tricks instead.
>>
>>143466170
Well that's just like, your opinion, man.

It's stated in the LNs that mortal souls are limited to a single rez because REASONS. Kazuma is well past his limit by now. Rezzing needs a good chunk of the body to work, but we aren't told how much Aqua has an advantage over regular priests here. It's safe to say that Aqua can bring back a FAR more ruined body than the regular arch priest.
>>
>>143466367
Aqua can bring Kazuma back multiple times because she bullied Eris (her underling) into making her ignore the 1 time rule. Rewatch the winter episode.
>>
Have you thanked your goddess Aqua for the opportunity of living in this wonderful world that allows you to discuss the many virtues of our goddess Aqua, /a/?
>>
File: 1457954226545.jpg (37KB, 466x349px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457954226545.jpg
37KB, 466x349px
>>143466503
>>
>>143466298
She's still a ridiculously strong caster since she has water spells.
>>
>>143466298
What does the romanized japanese say? All I can make out is Megami Kazuma and such.
>>
>>143464035
Boobs. You are boobs.
>>
>>143466643
It says Aqua is Kazuma's cheat goddess.
>>
File: 1465336834739.jpg (503KB, 800x1518px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465336834739.jpg
503KB, 800x1518px
>>143465929
Little of column A, little of column B.
>>
>>143465871
Some people just don't like Japanese humor. I thought this had more appeal for different people, but whatever.
>>
>>143462401
What this anon said >>143463776

I honestly gave it a chance but man, no funny to be found.
>>
>>143463792
Well to be fair, it is supposed to be a parody specifically of the "travel to another world" genre in LNs. To an anime audience it probably just feels like a comedic take on the RPG, more than anything else. But to people who are kind of sick of the overpowered MC landing in a fantasy world, this series was a bit of a breath of fresh air.

>>143466602
Well it's not even that she has water spells. The only actual skills she has are the Archpriest skills (which are massively boosted due to her being a goddess), and the party tricks.

The water abilities is because she is the goddess of water, so she has natural control over water because, as she said, its her familiar.

>>143466732
I recall some complaints about how the show was too "mean spirited". I mean like seriously? Does the concept of banter and slapstick not exist for these people?

I kind of assumed they were mostly Americans because of that.
>>
>>143466732
This show was so good specifically because it doesn't have Japanese humour. There was no rakugo, boke or puns. Just actual good jokes from scumbags with good timing.
>>
>>143466762
I mean humor is subjective, so I guess that's a decent enough reason, though I personally strongly disagree with your assessment. Particularly the meme waifu thing, since that's just a shit reason to give for anything really.

But I do have to say that the first season only covered the first two volumes of the series, which is a pretty small amount of content to be honest. Though the repeat jokes were kind of filler honestly, and likely a cost saving measure by DEEN or something.
>>
>>143465346
Cause I haven't seen it yet and there are other people to do this for me! Though, KonoSuba is good too (and a surprise, I guess) and I just discussed with guys that didn't appreciate it, felt the need to make this thread (even if I can't say it's underappreciated, its public reception is quite nice).
>>
File: 1413491018120.jpg (173KB, 813x407px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413491018120.jpg
173KB, 813x407px
>>143465977
It's a succubus. Succubi are sluts. What's the big deal?
>>
>>143465199
Absolute pleb question, but I might as well try.

"Crimson Demons" is just chuuni bullshit, isn't it? It's just what they call their family, right?
>>
>>143462830
Prolly the same reason the female reviewers at ANN didn't like it: MC was "mean-spirited" to no pantsu goddess.
>>
>>143462401
>overrated flavor of the season

A better question would be: How new are the people worshipping this trash?
>>
>>143464035
No explosions.
>>
>>143464035
Would cuck you for faceless fat bald old men
>>
>>143467098
8 years new! I didn't experience the glory of 4chan during Code Geass airing, sorry to be this new.
>>
File: KazuMAN.jpg (2MB, 1920x7560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
KazuMAN.jpg
2MB, 1920x7560px
>>143462830
>>
>>143466824
The LN plays it more straight, but I still remember complaints about repetition, their reactions, I forget what else. It has some typical Japanese humor but that's what anime is. People that complain about the bullying aren't really people to begin with so they are safe to ignore.
>>
>>143467098
>I hate fun!
>>
>>143467027
Their race are called Crimson Demons because they're genetically engineered to be amazing mages. A reborn cheater created them and taught them their chuuni ways.
>>
>>143467027
Everyone in their village has red eyes that glow when they get excited.
>>
>>143467098
oh god it's been like 10 years what am I doing with my life
>>
>>143467289
>>143467290
Amazing. I just thought that was bullshit. Sounds like the LNs could actually be fun for a change.
>>
>>143467027
>>143467289
>>143467290
The eyes are part of it, but that's just the sign of their genetic alteration. The name Crimson Demon came from the time they begged their creator for a cool name. He randomly came up with it, and they latch on, because they were all a bunch of chunni weirdos.
>>
>>143467488
They are. It's been a while since a book has made me laugh out loud, but konosuba did it.
>>
File: cute succubus.png (611KB, 800x1107px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cute succubus.png
611KB, 800x1107px
>>143467017
Succubus are pure!
>>
>>143462830
Does tumblr actually like anything?
>>
>>143467600
What about /a/?
>>
>>143467074
Didn't they try to argue that Aqua was actually the smart one because of the sole reason that she didn't show she was dumb at all?

Which I find hilarious because it only took one episode after that one to showcase how fucking wrong they were.

>>143467098
Funny you say that considering we had threads "worshiping" this series years before the anime even aired.

Sorry that your favorite of the season didn't sell as well as this one anon. But that's the Winter Season for you.
>>
Something to do Kyoani?
>>
File: no ragrets.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
no ragrets.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
>>143467289
>taught them their chuuni ways

Don't blame inventor-kun for that. They were already chuuni. They're the ones who wanted to be genetically engineered in the first place. All inventor-kun did wrong was being an enabler.

The magekiller and mobile fortress destroyer? All he did was doodle a dog(snake?) and squish a spider. The higher ups in the country were the ones that built them. Inventor-kun just wanted to play video games that he invented with his cheat ability.
>>
>>143467600
Tumblr? Yes, they tend to like stuff though it is usually just small communities.

The "tumblr" idiots we make fun of? No, they never have fun and fine problems with everything.

Like that time they complained that there wasn't a female version of the Nintendo character Link. Then Nintendo makes Linkle, and then they complain that it isn't enough because they want the actual character Link to be made female, and to be made no different from Link otherwise. Note that this occurred not long after one of their idols specifically said that mere genderswaps of a character isn't good enough.

Seriously, nothing will make those fucker happy, so there's no point in bothering with them. Though its apparent sites like ANN are actively trying to appeal to them. With mixed results.
>>
>>143467624
Well yeah.

/a/ hypes shit all the time only to rip it apart later, or definately has some long finished franchises that still have regular threads

Never tried it myself, but isnt tumblr more for crowdsourcing an angry mob to complain about things?
>>
File: lunch with damegami.jpg (230KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lunch with damegami.jpg
230KB, 1920x1080px
>>143467726
>Though its apparent sites like ANN are actively trying to appeal to them. With mixed results.

The writers for ANN are from those awful communities, they're just writing what they know.
>>
>>143463705
>diverse
Many in the same genres are just fucking copy paste.
>>
>>143467774
>they're just writing what they know.
Yeah, and that's what really sucks since there are actually some decent writers on that site. But it gets really overshadowed when the opinions that get the most attention are the ones who come from people who seemingly despise everything about anime that other people enjoy.

>>143467739
>Never tried it myself, but isnt tumblr more for crowdsourcing an angry mob to complain about things?
Eh, not really. You see when people make fun of tumblr, they aren't talking about the whole site. The vast majority of people who use tumblr are mostly chill, and share fanart, fanfics, theories, and shit from what I've seen.

The problem is that the sites attracts (for whatever reason) an extremely vocal minority of really ultra-left wing (though it's more like right wing to everywhere except America) people. Who seemingly just love being a hate mob that attacks people for not sharing their view of the world.

Similar trends can be seen on other sites, it's just that tumblr tends to congregate a fairly large number of them.
>>
>>143464035
>Divorceness
>>
>>143467953
Divorceness isn't even a word.

I still don't get this meme.
>>
>>143464035
2 billion Eris debt.

She loses more money than Aqua and Wiz combined.
>>
>>143467975
Its a title
>>
File: IMG_0271.png (2MB, 1536x2046px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0271.png
2MB, 1536x2046px
>>143467975
>Divorce + Darkness
>Divorceness
Pretty self-explanatory, and it's not a meme anon. It's her in character nickname after she gets, you know, divorced.

Nothing exactly wrong with using names utilized by the characters themselves to mock her.
>>
>>143467600
Who gives a fuck.
>>
wait, is the reason the konosuba world is fucked up because it has all these reborn NEET's and whatnot with cheat abilities that create weird shit
>>
>>143468243
At least partly. There must have been a reason population was dropping in the first place.
>>
File: innocence.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
innocence.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>>143468243
What, who would say such lies!? I bet it's just those Eris cultists who keep messing the place up.
>>
>>143467624
I think /a/ universally liked the first season of Log Horizon, but that is the only one I can think of
>>
>>143467975
its from the LN
>>
>>143468243
Partially, the world was presumably fucked up to begin with, but once they sent some idiots in to repopulate the world, they ended up making some things worse.

The reason there are some people wearing hoodies and shit, is presumably because some Japanese guy introduced it into the world.

Though so far only a few Japanese people have been explicitly mentioned. Kazuma, Matsuragi, the inventor guy, the original user of Aegis, and the current Demon King.
>>
>>143462401
I've watched basically 700 anime and I thought this anime was just meh. I like the character design more than the plot.
>>
>>143468243
There can't be that many of them running around. The MC has only run into, what, 2 of them and signs of a third?
>>
>>143468391
Wasn't it mentioned that there have been several japanese demon kings
>>
>>143468243
Fantasy Australia got fucked up because Eris is a shit goddos
>>
>>143468391
If i remember correctly, people with black hair are known in universe as weirdos on par with crimson demons who are usually really strong, so they aren't super rare
>>
>>143468443
He ran into a bunch of them during the feast at the capital, but he couldn't talk to them because he was in Iris's body at the time
>>
File: Darkness armorless.jpg (30KB, 480x687px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Darkness armorless.jpg
30KB, 480x687px
>>143468115
I'll marry her
>>
File: goddess Eris.jpg (113KB, 1029x1462px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
goddess Eris.jpg
113KB, 1029x1462px
>>143468449
Eris did nothing wrong
>>
>>143466824
I'm watching this with my friend who only understands weeb-level Japanese. A lot of the "non-japanese" humor in this show is just the subbers re-working the script to make Kazuma be more spiteful. They did a better job of it than I could, though, and I support their decision to make a comedy funnier for EOPs.
>>
>>143468432
Well there is no real plot so I don't really get how you can dislike it (though I understand you can dislike the lack of direction).

I liked the character design too, really, even though it's kinda cheap, it was the selling point of it I think. Wouldn't have been the same if it was ultra clean and on-model like SAO.

It's a bit goofy like old 90's comedy anime.
>>
>>143468432
>plot
Expecting a plot out of this series was probably your first mistake anon.

>>143468448
There's never been explicit mention that any of the previous ones were, only that the current one is. Usually the Japanese twats kill the Demon King and marry into the royal family, leading to the OP nature of them.

I think the reason why the current one is so infamous, and his story was even made into a story book is because he was kind of an exception. At least that's my guess.

>>143468443
Yeah there's a bunch running around, but not many doing anything notable other than Kazuma and Matsuragi.

Though from the looks of it we might be getting a third one sometime soon, in the form of Kazuma's childhood friend. But so far no direct confirmation on that, just what appears to be some foreshadowing.
>>
>>143462401
It was average to me, I hate Isekais with a passion, the fact that it was sort of a parody made it bearable, and I really enjoyed my time, but I don't think that anyone should be berated for not liking it.
>>
>>143468432
I've watched around 500 and it's one of my favourites.
>>
>>143468391
There were many Japanese in the castle when Kazuma went to the capital. They should all be high level adventurers like Mitsurugi.

I'm surprised katanas weren't introduced into the world earlier as replicas of a cheat item.
>>
>>143464035
Her Dps
>>
>>143468543
>>143468549

So remove the word plot and direction. It felt as if the entirety of the season was a long drawn out intro to a good anime that never took place.

When I'm watching an anime I'm not actively looking for plot. I'm water that absorbs the taste of whatever is dropped and dissolved into me. The series was a hit and miss for me, that's not to say others can't enjoy it more than me obviously.
>>
>>143468576
>but I don't think that anyone should be berated for not liking it.
I don't think many people are berating others for not liking it, I think most of the annoyance is coming from the fact that a lot of people judged it before even bothering to watch it.

There were a bunch of people who saw the premise and thought it was trash without even looking at it. In fact I'm pretty sure a decent amount aren't even aware it is a parody of a genre, only seeing it as another fanservice ridden harem show (even though romance doesn't come into play until 5 volumes in).

Taste is subjective and that's fine. But looking at something with distaste and mocking those who like it without even looking at it yourself is something that can really piss me off personally.
>>
>>143468519
She was the one responsible for that world and who got it to such a terrible state that they had to resort to sending in all the neets. It's her trickery and deception that has allowed her to dodge most of the blame for the mess
>>
>>143468664
>It felt as if the entirety of the season was a long drawn out intro to a good anime that never took place.
But that's literally the entire point anon? Instead of heading out for some grand adventure like every other fucking series in this genre does. Kazuma and his party does the exact opposite, staying in the beginner town because they are a bunch of lazy scumbags.

Most of the excitement comes from the fact that they are actively trying to avoid trouble, and yet either due to his parties stupidity, Aqua's nature as a doom magnet, or some odd coincidences, trouble ends up finding its way towards them.

And my original post might have been a bit misleading. There is a plot, it's just really in the background and you won't really notice it, until you figure out that none of the events in the story are as random as they first appear. Everything that happens is actually quite cleverly interconnected, but this isn't made into a forthright fact. It's not exactly a top tier plot by any means, but it exists.

But again, you're free to have your own opinion. You gave it a fair shot, and that's really all that can be expected of you. Glad to see you at least got a small amount of fun out of it.
>>
>>143468664
Yeah so I understand. I think it also depends on your mood and all, like you said you absorb what is given to you but it's influenced by your prejudice on it and your mood of the moment (I'm the same, I guess a lot of people are like that). Might have been wiser to put it on-hold for an indefinite time to watch it at a better time? Or I don't know I'm not in your head, but it worked for me sometimes.

Like >>143468665 said, I'm mainly complaining about people taking prejudice on some series (like this one), but I also think that some people that don't enjoy it didn't approach the series the right way.

I mean, if you go with honesty, there might be a lot to like in this anime I think (that's true for a lot of things though). I feel like some people are going in some series without willing to like it, that's kinda retarded since it would be good for everyone if they liked it. Not saying you should force yourself but go with an open mind even if that looks shitty at first.
>>
>>143462401
Liking the show =/= Not liking the thread

The fanbase has really turned absolutely cancerous the last couple threads. The ratio of post talking about "I want to do x with y" with other discussion are heavily tilted to the former. Plus the last couple of threads are filled with blogshit and no one on the thread call them out. And let's not forget the cancerous rollshit that happen at least once a week. and again no one bother to call them out for their shit.

Truly, this fanbase has replaced Yahari's as the worst LN fanbase on /a/.
>>
>>143468903
To be fair, this thread is pretty decent though.

But dear Eris, the threads following the OVA subs release are perhaps one of the most shitty threads I've seen for this fanbase.
>>
>>143468903
Oh look, it's "fuck off with this general!"-kun, how have you been? Have you finally figured out that you don't quite understand the term "general" yet? If so, then good for you!

Also
>these threads are worse than the Yahari ones
I'm assuming you've never been to those threads since they are literally just clones of each other and being the epitome of what you would call a circlejerk.

These threads are different because we actually have material to discuss. Not to mention I've seen numerous theories and proper discussion about shit which I assume you're conveniently ignoring with that selective attention of yours.

>>143468944
I actually have to agree with this assessment, the OVA was fun but the threads after it were pretty abysmal. I keep saying we should just stick with the a weekly thread each Wednesday to keep shit like that from happening.

But some idiot will just go ahead and make a Megumin OP for no reason. Not much you can about it.
>>
>>143469070
You fuck literally agree with me:

>I actually have to agree with this assessment, the OVA was fun but the threads after it were pretty abysmal

I wasn't on /a/ at the time, but if I was, I'll tell them to fuck off, but no one did, and you know what that means? That means the fanbase is officially condoning those cancerous behavior.

Check and mate generalfag, your generals are cancerous as fuck. This thread is an exception, not the rule.
>>
>>143466236
This, also I had a nightmare when Hope liked my tweet

*shudders*
>>
>>143469158
>>*shudders*

Fuck off.

>>143469070
See nigger?
>>
>>143469155
>reading comprehsion
Ah, no I didn't agree with you, at all. I agreed with the anon I replied to (obviously), in that those OVA threads (and those threads specifically, obviously), were lacking in the usual quality.

Also
>I wasn't on /a/ at the time, but if I was, I'll tell them to fuck off, but no one did
In other words
>I wasn't using this site at all, but I am somehow an omniscient being who can determine that people aren't using this site the way I want them to!

Yeah, way to make your retarded opinion somehow even more retarded. Congrats anon, I honestly didn't think that was possible.

>Check and mate generalfag, your generals are cancerous as fuck
Good to see you're as obvious as usual general-kun, you should really go back and study for your summer school though. Clearly you're not making as much progress as you think you are.
>>
File: 1448801436532.png (266KB, 441x761px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448801436532.png
266KB, 441x761px
>>143469070
Megumin is cute though so it's okay.
>>
>>143469332
>considers that evidence of literally anything
You really do have the intellect of a 3rd grader don't you?

I can't even laugh now, this is honestly just sad at this point.
>>
>>143469372
>>143469401
>were lacking in the usual quality

Stop lying faggot, what quality? If this thread was any indication that your general has any good quality it wouldn't be such an exceptional thing.

The truth is, your usual shit general is filled with retarded shit like "roll x for succubus" and other mindless tirade.

And tell me how's not telling retards like >>143469158 to fuck off is a good thing? You fucks are literally the reason why so many of his kind are now infesting this fanbase. You are blind and your blindness are cancer killing the fanbase.
>>
File: 1464974809870.png (833KB, 1688x2100px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464974809870.png
833KB, 1688x2100px
>>143467074
>>143467631
>>
>>143469663
Okay, then check the archives, show me a single post that says "roll x for shit"? Considering your previous posts, you didn't even bother to check these threads any time recently, so you can stop talking out of your ass.

Seriously, why don't you lay off the keyboard, you can stop considering yourself the glorious culture police of this board. In all honesty, if this thread triggers you so much, then consider avoiding this board all together, considering I see no real difference between this thread and the usual ones you'd see on /a/.

Except yours off course, but that's only because you seem to be an exceptionally autistic individual. And a persistent one at that, considering how obsessed you are with a thread you hate so much. Might want to see a professional for that, or talk to a friend.

Of you happen to have access to either of those of course.
>>
>>143469663
Konosuba doesn't have a general you retard.

It has a weekly /c/ level thread about Megumin thats awful but certainly not a general.
>>
>>143469663
>The truth is, your usual shit general is filled with retarded shit like "roll x for succubus" and other mindless tirade.
Can anyone explain what this anon is on about? I've been in pretty much all of the threads recently, but I don't think I've seen anything like this at all.

Seriously, I think I have a pretty decent memory, but I don't remember any posts like this. If there was can anyone enlighten me.

>>143469876
>"The problem with this is that Aqua doesn't act like an especially stupid person"

Was this writer an actual retard? I mean pretty much everything written was stupid in one way or another, with the interpretations seemingly coming out of their ass, but seriously. If there's one single, objective fact about this series, it's that Aqua is an idiot.

The fact that she took Aqua and Kazuma's relationship badly is also a sign of pure shit. Considering their dynamic is one of the absolute highlights of this series.
>>
>>143470066
He doesn't know what the term general means anon, I think he is really trying hard to fit in so he's overcompensating or something.

You can correct him all you want, but he'll just spout out the word "general" and "cancer" and how you should be doing your duty as a proper member of this site to curb such behavior. Or some other obnoxious shit.
>>
>>143470101
There was quite a few "roll for succubus" posts after that episode aired and it lasted for a bit as the picture for the succubus got expanded. But for awhile now they get shouted down to fuck off.

Autism-kun is just someone mad as fuck that people enjoy something he doesn't.
>>
>>143462401
How butthurt are people who complain about people not liking a show they liked?
>>
>>143469876
>Spot the Feminist: Walk-in-the-park Easy Edition
>>
>>143470161
Ah, so that's why I didn't know what he was talking about. I was busy the week the succubus episode aired, so I never saw those threads.

>>143470179
Well you're on /a/ so you'd probably be able to tell me quite a lot about that.
>>
>>143469876
>>143470231
Also,

>Silverman
>>
>>143469876
I wonder if that girl and FtM recanted their shit opinions and grudgingly admitted that KonoSuba was good after more and more people kept discovering and enjoying it.
>>
>>143469945
>>143470101
The usual archive is dead you sack of shits. But, fine I still found some:

https://boards.fireden.net/a/thread/141075883/#141093735
https://boards.fireden.net/a/thread/138743917/#138757517

Stop lying that you've never read those rollshit crap. Or maybe you're the one that rarely visit these shit generals?

>>143469945
TLnote: Please leave me be to circlejerk in peace.

>>143470143
>Have same images in the OP
>Some threads have "edition" crap, or "x day"
>Some threads link to previous threads
>Thread filled with same post containing old stale memes
>Not general

Lying cunts.
>>
File: 88269.jpg (385KB, 1444x2046px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
88269.jpg
385KB, 1444x2046px
>>143462401
>Through Moi actions, Wiz seems to have also noticed that a customer was coming.
>As the door opened, Wiz’s expression changed from surprise, to nostalgia, to a warm, gentle smile.
>The customers that entered the store carried a child. They were two familiar, former adventurers––

So question, were the two former comrades that visited her the two shown in the spin-off, or were they the ones they mentioend before who were in love with each other?

Just confused because I think it was mentioned that some of them died or something?

>>143470450
>4th of May
>17th of March

Oh wow, truly this behavior from literally months ago is a sign of this sickening and cancerous behavior.

>outright said you didn't read these threads
>accuses a person of not participating in these threads

You're really quite the expert at digging yourself deeper eh autism-kun?
>>
>>143470450
>Lying cunts.
Literally none of those have anything to do with generals idiot. Seriously, go to /co/ or /tg/ if you want to see what an actual general looks like. Just using a word like "edition" or "day" doesn't mean shit. And people reply to previous threads all the bloody time, is this your first time on /a/?

Really you're just making yourself out to be an even bigger idiot with every post you make. So keep going, this is going to be a pretty fun thread all things considered.
>>
>>143470604
>>You're really quite the expert at digging yourself deeper eh autism-kun?

I said at the time you goddamn retard. Unlike you, I don't circlejerk, I usually visit only when we had new material.

And evertime, every fucking time I visit, the thread quality always go down and down. Where's the discussion of the latest Vanir chapter? Show me. because there are none, because you generalcancers are more interested in "I want to fuck megumeme xd".

>>143470678
Of course it has you idiot, those are an indication of how shit the threads has been. Normal thread will have people doing that to fuck off, generals don't because you tard don't want to disturb the circlejerk.
>>
>>143470731
>people doing that to

people doing that being told to*
>>
>>143470731
>I don't circlejerk
>keeps repeating the same idiotic posts over and over to the point where an anon can immediately tell its you

Yeah, again digging yourself deeper. Oh do you want me to explain that term for you? Since by your usage of "general" I assume you can't understand a more complex one that uses three words instead of two.

>Where's the discussion of the latest Vanir chapter?
Why don't you read the thread, or the previous ones? We already discussed the shit out of the Vanir spin-off. And also parts of volume 9 which isn't even translated at all yet funilly enough.

Which you would know if you weren't avoiding these "cancerous generals", which I recommend you keep doing since it's clear you're not doing yourself any favors.
>>
>>143470731
>Of course it has you idiot, those are an indication of how shit the threads has been. Normal thread will have people doing that to fuck off, generals don't because you tard don't want to disturb the circlejerk.
That isn't the measure in which you determine what is or isn't a general retard.

So if I go to a Tales of Zesteria thread in a few days, and say "fuck off" then that is automatically a general by your logic.

Wow, you're not really good at this intelligence thing are you autism-kun?
>>
>>143463698
Also one is isokai and other not.
>>
File: CmB16WJWQAI6P6Q.jpg (137KB, 960x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CmB16WJWQAI6P6Q.jpg
137KB, 960x640px
LEFT OR RIGHT?
>>
>>143470731
>Normal thread will have people doing that to fuck off, generals don't because you tard don't want to disturb the circlejerk.
That doesn't make any any sense? People will tell anybody to fuck off anyways regardless of whether it is a general or not, you get it for Tokyo Ghoul threads, you get it for Bleach threads, you get it for every fucking thread.

Even this thread because of you shitposter, which funnily enough, means this isn't a general by your definition, because there is one retard (you) saying that people should fuck off.
>>
>>143470846
More lies.

https://boards.fireden.net/a/thread/143168301/
https://boards.fireden.net/a/thread/143205365/

Those are threads last week during the time where the new fanfiction is out. See for yourself the ratio of decent discussion and cancerous circlejerk.

At this point I don't know who you are lying for, are you just trying to trick yourself into believing this shitty fanbase isn't getting more and more cancerous?

>>143470943
>That doesn't make any any sense? People will tell anybody to fuck off anyways regardless of whether it is a general or not

Yeah? Not seeing you telling all those blogshitter/illiterate >>143323581 >>143325715

Too afraid to break the circlejerk?

And I'm not even going to point out the tumblr/SJW baits.

>>143470883
>That isn't the measure in which you determine what is or isn't a general retard.

So you say, but if your indicator of what is and what is not depend until they reach /vg/co/tg tier shittines, something is wrong with you.

What? You gonna wait until it get as bad as generals in those board before you start to complain and remains the fanbase to fuck off? Killyourself, I'm trying to prevent it here.

And look what happen when I took some days off. Those post-OVA threads is all the proof that without someone reminding you generalfag how much a cancers you are being these fanbase will quickly reach /vg/co/tg cancerousness.
>>
>>143470937
Need a better picture for both.
>>
File: volleyball.jpg (3MB, 5925x4094px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
volleyball.jpg
3MB, 5925x4094px
>>143470937
BOTH.
>>
>>143470937
Right for breeding. Left for loving.
>>
>>143471456
>i didn't like the choice for yun yun's va. could also be due in part to the subpar sound/voice direction this episode, not up to the quality of the previous episodes IMO

Looks like we can add "illiterate" to the list of words you don't understand since that is a perfectly serviceable sentence. Lacking proper capitalization, and forgetting a space in Yunyun is hardly a sign of illiteracy.

And pointing out one off posts doesn't give anything you say weight, since those are, by definition, exceptions to the rule. So I guess we can add sweeping generalizations (ironic no?) to the list of your retarded logic.

>What? You gonna wait until it get as bad as generals in those board before you start to complain and remains the fanbase to fuck off? Killyourself, I'm trying to prevent it here.
Self-awareness is a thing you should try out here. Also who the fuck appointed you to that position? Why don't you take your own advice in fuck off, you're a perfect example of someone retardly obsessed with the fact that people aren't doing things you think they should be doing. Go to Tumblr if you want to have that idiotic attitude, no use being cancer here since nobody gives a shit.

>More lies.
>why are you lying
>waahh liar liar liar
You are really taking this way too seriously, there's a good reason why several anons have been calling you autism-kun you know?
>>
>>143463606

I couldn't stand the MC in DanMachi and I couldn't remember a single supporting character. MC is just as entertaining as everyone else in Konosuba. The whole cast is entertaining.
>>
>>143472002
>And pointing out one off posts doesn't give anything you say weight, since those are, by definition, exceptions to the rule

Are you fucking kidding me, can you even read? Do you know what we are talking about? I'm not complaining about the quality of those post since at this point, those kind of shitty quality of post is to be expected. What I'm complaining is the lack of response from the fanbase.

Looks like this fanbase is filled with newfag that doesn't know the meaning of "self-moderation" or perhaps that's just how a shameless generals act: "let the shitpost be, as long as we can keep circlejerking"

>You are really taking this way too seriously
Ahh yes, the normalfag response when their shittieness is pointed out "its just a thread bro! lol who cares about the quality of discussion, let me circlejerk in peace!"

Truly, kill yourself generalfag cancer.
>>
File: wtfman.png (505KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wtfman.png
505KB, 1280x720px
>anon complaining about the quality of these threads
>shits up the thread
>>
>>143472201
Not involved in any of the conversations, but those posts have been made before, and others have responded, and this time I felt like letting them voice their opinions without making it seem like everyone is rushing to defend the series or being patronizing. Some people don't like how Yunyun was presented. I enjoy every moment with her. You are being autistic.
>>
File: tit slap.webm (462KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tit slap.webm
462KB, 1280x720px
>>143465199
Useless meat
>>
>>143472868
>>>/wsg/1159765
>>
File: 1423273413398.png (203KB, 848x636px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1423273413398.png
203KB, 848x636px
The OVA was tasteless fanservice, devoid of anything that made the show clever, or even watchable. The show itself was fucking great, though.
>>
File: 2187.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2187.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
I'd like it more if it had better girls.

Megumin is okay.
Aqua is acceptable.
Darkness is just stupid.

Thankfully Kazuma is hilarious but this show could still have a better collection of females.
>>
>>143470441
Kek
>Oh hey another trapped in a videogame anime
>I bet I can shit all over it and the otakus will love me for it
>What? People like this? What? It's super popular? Oh god how do I damage control this
>I know I need to spin it in such a way that I was being postmodern ironic in my review.
>>
>>143473430
Don't be like that. Aqua bullying was golden.
>>
>>143463606
I liked both.
Fuck me right?
>>
>that doujin where megumin pushes kazuma against a tree, clamps her hand over his mouth, and gives him a handjob while nose to nose staring into his eyes.
THIS IS MY FETISH
>>
>>143462401

GOMEN NA
>>
>>143473606
Great job, now you've piqued this thread's interest, anon.
>>
>>143462401
It would have been great if Kazuma stopped bitching about his companions. They really aren't all that bad.

Also some of the humor wasn't very funny, like everything about the dullahan.
>>
File: party hard.jpg (162KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
party hard.jpg
162KB, 1280x720px
>>143473579
OVA needed more Aqua antics. Although I also get bored of excessive fanservice which is what the majority of it was.
>>
>>143473606
The part after that where they go home and ignore Darkness and go fuck was even better.
>>
File: trash.png (857KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trash.png
857KB, 1280x800px
>>143469876
>google "Hope Chapman"
>"Jacob" Hope Chapman
>she
Why am I not surprised?
>>
>>143473430
I would have preferred if it wasn't a fanservice OVA but outside of the semen demons dressing up and Darkness being irrelevant, it did a good job of keeping the same humor as usual. There was also a glimpse of Megumin's dark side.
>>
>>143468482
USED GOODS
>>
File: 1465602838121.png (105KB, 250x252px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465602838121.png
105KB, 250x252px
>>143473770
To its credit though; this is one of the better CONTEXTUALIZED extended fanservice sequences I've seen.

More often than not, there is extremely loose character/plot justification for one of these sequences, and in the smaller set of cases where they ARE; they usually follow the format of shy MC sitting back flustered as these things happen because the girls decided to collaborate this one time etc...

Not saying konosuba is the only one to ever do this, HYE is one of the first similar ones that comes to mind for me. But all in all, I think as far as fanservice goes, this did a good job of also kind of being character-oriented comedy and sol as well.
>>
>>143464786
~jewfag~
>>
File: 1465367666738.png (340KB, 398x582px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465367666738.png
340KB, 398x582px
>>143467098
>kyoanifags still this butt-blasted about phantom world
>>
>>143473755
He learns to appreciate them later on, excluding Aqua.
>>
>>143463606
i enjoyed both
>>
>>143473430
The entire goddamn succubus episode was the same thing.
>>
Boring as fuck generic harem anime, made even more generic via "WAT IF LIFE WAS VIDYA!?"

I can't understand this shit. It's like saying that you watch porn for the story, but then the porn itself is also weak ass softcore.
>>
>>143474899
>harem
kek
>WAT IF LIFE WAS VIDYA
KEK

Yeah, you definitely didn't watch this.
>>
File: 1465289052640.jpg (477KB, 1042x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465289052640.jpg
477KB, 1042x1200px
>>143474899 are entitled to your opinion no matter how shitty it may be
>>
>>143474899
I would literally watch Evan Stone films for the story even if there was no porn in it.
>>
File: a68640b2-s.jpg (117KB, 500x708px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
a68640b2-s.jpg
117KB, 500x708px
Oh my Aqua, this shit is so fucking great:

>“You said the invader was a magician right? Is it a single person?”

>"Yes it is a single person! Even though the general with high magic resistance, Hans-sama, left to intercept the invader at the lobby of the first floor, he was frozen and has become unable to fight. After that, Sylvia-sama, who also has high magic resistance went to intercept the invader, but…”

>The invader was able to defeat the ‘deadly poison slime’ Hans’ with powerful magic?

>With some anticipation, Moi hurried Moi steps.

>“The result?”

>“About that, Sylvia-sama was unaffected by the magic, but then for some reason the invader charged forward. When Sylvia-sama’s body was touched, she suddenly collapsed, and has become unable to fight, just like Hans-sama…!”

This start playing in my head: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wzXxTQeq58

Boss rush is fucking great, oh Eris, I wish we could see this animated.
>>
>>143475156
Kazuma, you're looking more like Rance with every picture
>>
>>143474899
Nice post anon, now watch the show
>>
File: Aw6GkjC.jpg (699KB, 2500x1784px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Aw6GkjC.jpg
699KB, 2500x1784px
Seeing these three interact was so great.

Wiz is really lovable, everybody should love Wiz!

>“Then Moi shall see you, magician who shows a serious personality that scares other adventurers, but is secretly afraid of being alone in old age and is in a bit of a hurry for a relationship. Moi will look forward to the next time you come!”
>>
File: W8UD8Xc.jpg (108KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
W8UD8Xc.jpg
108KB, 1920x1200px
>pure fanservice
>generic isekai
>wish fulfillment harem
Do people not get satire?

Floppy boobs are funny; everyone is a loser; MC is not a prudish cuck; grinding = work; Megumin is Megumin

This show rules.
>>
>>143475189
>Konosuba is actually a Rance 01 prequel.
>>
File: cInsJdG.jpg (150KB, 881x1252px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cInsJdG.jpg
150KB, 881x1252px
>A cold, sharp gaze.

>In the cold atmosphere that would surely remind one of ice, Moi stood straight up.

>“Good grief. The ice magician whose spirit is different from usual, what’s wrong? Are you so indebted now that you don’t care how you appear anymore?”

>“‘Cursed Crystal Prison’!”

>Wiz rebutted to Moi joke with magic.

>Though Moi had immediately retreated, Moi right foot that was caught by the magic, and became frozen.

>“Ah, another sudden greeting, oh lonely magician. Did thy forget to bring companions today?”

>Moi cut off Moi frozen right foot, and regenerated a new one from the floor.

>––Yes, today Wiz was alone.

>The two that always accompanied her were missing. Furthermore, even though Moi had thrown a light joke towards Wiz, her tense atmosphere did not dissipate like usual.

>“Though it’s regretful, I did not come around to play today.”

>With a cold expression, she took out a small crystal from her bag.

>Moi had seen that crystal before.

>It was a forbidden fruit that would consume the user’s lifespan in exchange for an extreme amount of magic power…

>At the same time that Moi had affirmed the identity of the crystal––

>Announcing the beginning of our true battle, Wiz shouted with extraordinary spirit.

>“‘Inferno’––!”

This shit was soo good, it was hype as fuck. Fuck, why didn't Wiz win hat popularity poll? We coulda had a fuck awesome Young Wiz/Beginner Lich Wiz spinoff.
>>
File: megumin sorrow.jpg (78KB, 576x524px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
megumin sorrow.jpg
78KB, 576x524px
From what I can tell, a particular reason why people hate on this show without watching it is because they can't believe that DEEN finally made a good anime for once.

I used to be like that too, but when I finally watched it, I'm glad to be proven wrong.
>>
>>143475359
Rance was raised by a eye patch female warrior.
>>
so... actually how long the ln will be?

If spoilers are right, volume 10 will be a "original" one.

5 more volumes?
>>
>>143475885
>If spoilers are right, volume 10 will be a "original" one.
Care to elaborate on that, I have no idea what you mean by original in that sentence.

>>143475389
Wiz was really awesome in that chapter, surprised to hear she was considered a cold person while as an Arch-wizard but turned out to be a softy once she became a Lich.

Also I guess she really downplayed the reason why she hated the Dullahan. Cursing your comrades and making her desperate enough to become a lich would be a pretty good reason not to be fond of him.
>>
>>143463105
The directing of comedic timing/VA work make this one shine.
>>
>>143467600
Steven Universe
>>
>>143476107
Unless you draw the wrong kind of Steven Universe, then tumblr will literally drive you to suicide.
>>
File: kazuma.png (894KB, 853x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kazuma.png
894KB, 853x480px
>>143475156
>>143475189
>>143475359
>>143475527
>>
>>143476325
Ah shit, I remember that story, that was all kinds of fucked up.

What's worse is that they had the nerve to backpedal and say that they weren't responsible for it at all, and said they still made a valid point and what was important was "opening the way for discussion."

At least when we tell people to commit suicide, we're not being fucking hypocrites about it.
>>
>>143462401
I tried it when episode 1 first came out, but their faces were so fucking ugly, it doesn't even look like a budget thing because I can handle those. it looked like they genuinely got one of those same face artists to do the whole thing, and his sameface is godawful and man-looking. either way, Megumin is cute so I'm watching the BDs
>>
>>143475156
Silly me, I thought it was just the epilogue this week. I completely skipped over this.
>>
>>143469876
>woman-hating creepazoid
Grown up words, former e-celeb-chan. You use grown up words in reviews.
>>
If the anime has a jackass loser NEET otaku as the MC and cute anime girls /a/ will suck its dick. Also Konosuba is terribly unfunny and uninspired.
>>
shit just finished vol 8 when are we expecting vol 9
>>
>“You know Wiz, how you always massage your shoulders in front of me? It makes me really upset-. I don’t know if your breasts are really that heavy, or if you’re purposely doing that…”
>>
>>143475527
Also Rance is only a NEET in between adventures.
>>
>>143476702
Better to say he's only a NEET until he runs out of money
>>
File: 1454763839267.gif (945KB, 640x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454763839267.gif
945KB, 640x360px
>>143476621
>Also Konosuba is terribly unfunny and uninspired.
>Also I have no sense of humor and I don't know what fun is
>>
>>143476655
The chink site hasn't been updated yet, so I doubt we'll be getting it next week unless they do a bulk upload this weekend or something.

>>143476621
Funny, this post is terribly unfunny and uninspired. It is almost like I have seen it hundreds of times but with minor variations.
>>
>>143475437
Actually, If you are not into generic shit you will find that DEEN has a lot of interesting, out of the ordinary, shows
>>
>>143476774
>>143476791
Yes anon I remember when I was 16 and I thought sexual jokes were HILARIOUS.
>>
>>143476866
And now you're 17, you have become too mature and intelligent.
>>
>>143476791
cheers for the info
>>
So how old is Wiz? She seemed worried about becoming a cake, and it shouldn't have been that long since she became a lich, right?

Early 30's?
>>
>Moi have already waited a month in this treasure chest.

I really admire his dedication to taste negative emotions.
>>
File: 1445804945694.gif (3MB, 492x283px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445804945694.gif
3MB, 492x283px
>>143475527
What if Rance is actually the child of Kazuma?
>>
>>143476850
Like what?

- Urusei Yatsura
- Twilight Q
- Formula-1
- Ranma 1/2
- Mozaika
- Ai Monogatari: 9 Love Stories
- Shadow Skill
- Zenki
- Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji kenkaku romantan
- Hamelin no Violin Hiki
- You're Under Arrest
- Haunted Junction
- Super Mobile Legend Dinagiga
- Next Senki Ehrgeiz
- Eden's Bowy
- Senkaiden Houshin Engi
- Reinou Tantei Miko (hentai by Furuhashi)
- Star Ocean EX
- Fruits Basket
- Rave Master
- Full Moon wo Sagashite
- Ou Dorobou Jing
- Samurai Deeper Kyo
- GetBackers
- Maria-sama ga Miteru
- Tactics
- Zipang
- The Law of Ueki
- Jigoku Shoujo
- Simoun
- Binchou-tan
- Shonen Onmyouji
- Vampire Knight
- Giant Killing
- Nurarihyon no mago
- Rozen Maiden : Zurückspulen
- Sakura Trick
- Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu

I've picked up that from DEEN to watch.
>>
>>143477167
To be fair he's older than just about anyone else. A cheap 5 minute thrill is nice but the REAL meat is in a dedicated long term troll.
>>
File: nee san.jpg (72KB, 359x474px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nee san.jpg
72KB, 359x474px
>>143476750
Normally his own money as well.

Except for that time in between Sengoku and Quest

So he's not really a NEET at all
>>
File: 0211.png (575KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0211.png
575KB, 1024x768px
>>143477220
Kazuma and Aqua
It would explain his infinite power level.
>>
>>143477326
Rance is obviously a child of Kazuma and allofthem. Some magic may have been involved.
>>
>>143477116
Apparently she was 20 when she became a Lich, I guess due to the low life expectancy of that world people tend to marry younger or something.

>>143477077
No problem.

>>143476866
You know I always find it funny how the people who are the ones obsessed with maturity tend to be the most immature ones.

Yes it has sex jokes, but that doesn't invalidate all the other forms of humor (which massively outnumber the sex jokes) in the least bit. Which you'd know if you actually bothered to watch the show, which you clearly didn't.

But I guess that is expected from someone who just turned 17 this year apparently.
>>
>>143476951
Your self-insert harem fantasy is shit. You wonder why some people here hate it and it's because it's the same exact generic isekai shit you see everywhere, and yet you people praise it like it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. What's so funny about it? It's just the same type of ecchi humor you see in literally every single fanservice anime ever. Oh and the characters are idiots, except the MC which is a loser asshole otaku because a lot of people on /a/ like this type of character for some reason. Oh it's satire so you can't say anything bad about it? My ass. It's still at its very core a isekai harem show. Also the art is garbage.
>>
>>143477230
Yes
>>
>>143477326
Aqua and Eris are actually the only feasible one.
>>
>>143476866
>Yes anon I remember when I was 16 and I thought sexual jokes were HILARIOUS.
>Yes, you're right, I don't have a sense of humor. I also have a massive stick up my ass and I'm more pretentious than you could even imagine.
>>
I am not attracted to women, therefore fanservice and waifus aren't enough to trick me into thinking a mediocre series is better than it actually is. You're probably underestimating just how much your dick affects your judgement.
>>
>>143477495
>Your dick controls your sense of humor

>>143476866
I remember when I thought disliking things just to reinforce a sense of superiority made me mature, then I grew up and realized it just made me a pretentious faggot.
>>
That episode where they put Aqua into a cage and let her purify the lake using her in like a tea bag was great.

Then the alligators attacked.

This anime was really good.
>>
>>143477419

You completely missed the whole point of the show, didn't you?
>>
File: 55238332.png (1MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
55238332.png
1MB, 1200x1600px
>>143477419
>self-insert harem
>some people here hate it
>it's the same exact generic isekai shit you see everywhere
>What's so funny about it?
>It's just the same type of ecchi humor you see in literally every single fanservice anime ever
>Oh and the characters are idiots, except the MC which is a loser asshole otaku because a lot of people on /a/ like this type of character for some reason.
>Oh it's satire so you can't say anything bad about it?
>It's still at its very core a isekai harem show.
All of these statements are wrong. The only one I'll give you is
>the art is garbage.
But even that doesn't matter because it's a comedy, not anything serious.
>>
>>143477495
>I am not attracted to women
And you revealed your hand right here.
Why would anyone take your opinion seriously when you so obviously have shit taste?
>>
File: 1413510724034.png (187KB, 290x335px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413510724034.png
187KB, 290x335px
>>143477439
>imblying Eris isn't a mistranslation of Willis
>>
>>143477419
>>
> ITT: Who can eat the most bait
Just ignore it, kids.
>>
>>143477607
Great argument Konosuba fag.
>>143477624
Yes you listed everything in my post separately and then said "No". Good job.
>>
File: 88257.jpg (185KB, 1336x1898px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
88257.jpg
185KB, 1336x1898px
>>143477419
>satire
Parody is different from satire retard, though I don't expect you'd have the intelligence to properly understand that.

Parody emulates the thing it is making fun of for entertainment, so of course it's extremely similar to what its parodying, that's the point.

>It's just the same type of ecchi humor
Barely any, the main form of humor is the from how much the main cast banter with one another. And Darkness' masochism tendencies barely count.

>Also the art is garbage.
Subjective opinion, though I'm sure you're the expert art critic here so you'd truly know what makes great art.

Oh and nice usage of the typical buzzwords, and fallacies, really great job at fitting in. But you're not quite at the age recommended for this site, so I personally recommend other forums. Have you tried out MAL or ANN? They seem to be more your fit.
>>
>>143477419
>You
>>
>>143477712
because you basically said the same thing over and over again and all of it was wrong. You are a pretentious hipster faggot who missed the whole point of the show completely and is too prideful to admit it.
>>
>>143477712
>Great argument Konosuba fag.
Nice insult? I mean calling someone something that obvious isn't really that great of a reply anon. Seriously, you're trying a bit too hard to fit in now.
>>
>>143477676
Willis is a human in Rance 01.
>>
Remember, when in doubt, CHOKE A BITCH
>>
>>143477495
so basically you need a Gary Stu to watch a series?
>>
>>143477712
Considering what you said might as well be a lame copy pasta in terms of quality, really all that anon needed to do was quote it. It is really retarded enough on its own that he doesn't really need to add anything.

Your stupidity shines through well enough.

>>143477806
Careful now, he might just be a closet SAO fan, who'll get triggered.
>>
>>143477720
And some people don't even like Darkness' jokes.
>>
>>143477288
He really fits the description in his downtime depictions.
Sure, it's his own money. But he's just lazing the fuck out, watching magic vision and enjoying Sill.
>>
>>143477777
She was always originally a human that graduated to Level Goddess.
>>
>>143477777
Checked
>>
>>143478054
>stop liking what I dislike
wew lad
>>
>>143478107
But I didn't even say you can't like this show. I'm saying that Konosuba fans on /a/ are insufferable retards who can't stand the thought of someone not liking this show.
>>
>>143478163
>I didn't even say you can't like this show.
>but I'm going to insult you for liking this show then autistically wonder allowed why people greentext back at me about it.
>>
>>143478194
>allowed
aloud. I'm getting a coffee.
>>
File: choke.png (1MB, 1401x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
choke.png
1MB, 1401x1080px
>>143478163

You're the retard, retard.
>>
>>143478163
How butthurt are you since you don't like KonoSuba? You can answer!
>>
File: nyu.jpg (18KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nyu.jpg
18KB, 640x480px
They should have gave the catgirl a name and a few lines.
>>
>or the tale of how much the demon king cried after the thieving store owner took as she pleased from the treasury, only to open a store in the castle…

>demon king general confirmed as NEETs
>>
>>143462765
>people should like what I like

Grow up kiddo.
>>
>>143478017
I know. But she becomes a level goddess at the end of Rance 01
>>
File: 1449096527067.png (60KB, 303x304px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449096527067.png
60KB, 303x304px
>>143478163
In other words every fanbase ever in existence, nice observation skills there anon.
>>
File: 1427379549455.jpg (103KB, 600x634px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427379549455.jpg
103KB, 600x634px
>>143478163
And somehow we got the perfect response to the OP, honestly didn't expect that.
>>
>>143478194
>>143478226
>>143478237
>>143478303
So am I not allowed to dislike the show? I was simply responding to OP's clearly baity question.
>>
>>143478290
I believe that quality should be unanimously appreciated. Of course the level of subjectivity varies but sometimes it's not that subjective and everyone could like it. If you don't, the problem most likely comes from you and not from the show itself. Like, if you don't wan't to like an isekai to keep your honor unstained or something of a pretentious 17 years old.

(though there are a few simple reasons for which I would allow you to dislike the show, not because it's bad but not for you)
>>
>>143478400
It's funny you keep throwing the word pretentious around and yet it perfectly applies to you in this situation.
>>
I think what makes this anime decent is that the MC could very well die at any moment and have his life completely ruined again and again.

It's basically suffering porn, but at the same time the MC ends up coming out ahead each time... Of course there's the NEET who probably slober over everything and would go to Gensokyo just to be with their waifu...

This anime is not very different than anything else actually... so it has to be the style, sound direction, and no expectations
>>
>>143478373
OP's a fag, if the show's not your thing there's nothing wrong with that
>>
>>143478373
If it was clearly bait why did you respond retard? And yeah you're allowed to not like it, but you probably shouldn't sound like a 16 year old when you're trying to explain your distaste for it.

And people who hate people for liking a show and not liking the people who unfairly hate it are, funnily enough, just as pathetic. Who knew?

>>143478462
I don't think you understand what pretentious means. Might want to try retaking that 9th grade English course you clearly failed.
>>
>>143478373
and ironically proving him correct. You must be a kyoanifag still ass mad about phantom world
>>
>>143463606
Danmachi is an unironic shitty harem show with a generic MC. "Dude you're like some rare breed or some shit which gives you 1000% EXP. WOW"
>>
>>143478400
Stop so fucking hard to be liked and to fit in, it's so painful to read.
>>
>>143478462
Actually it perfectly applies to you since that was all you could come up with in response to that anon's relatively well said statement.

Good show anon, good show.
>>
>>143478400
>>143478373

Actually that's more a matter of (your) intention for not liking it rather than not liking it, everybody has his own tastes. Why don't you like it? Do you honestly not like it or are you still in the game of being or not to be a sheep that enjoy isekai-shit from seemingly garbage LN?

>>143478462
First time using pretentious on this thread, but I read the other guy and I mostly agree with him on that matter. Though again it's a matter of intention and I can't be sure you really dislike sex jokes or simply try to be mature.
>>
>>143463606
As someone who watched over 700 shows I can say that these two shows have barely anything in common and that you're a fucking retard. DanMachi is a 5/10 at best whereas Konosuba is one of the best comedies of the past few years and a perfect parody to garbage JUST LIKE DANMACHI.
>>
>>143478279
What catgirl?
>>
>>143478636
The adventurer you see multiple times.
>>
>>143478465
>This anime is not very different than anything else actually... so it has to be the style, sound direction, and no expectations

I can't really tell what makes this anime different but the feeling I get when watching it is very different from other recent isekai.
>>
>>143478666
They should have given lines to that background elf.
>>
>>143468432
>>143478617
So you watched the anime in the meantime?
>>
>>143478544
>It's a good show because I said it is and if you disagree with me you're pretentious
You argue like a fucking teenager. Just stop. This kind of shit discourages any meaningful discussion whatsoever.
>>143478501
>>143478555
Never watched the show, never will. Don't care to. Nothing you say will convince me otherwise. Simply doesn't appeal to me. Call me a retard all you want but it doesn't really matter. The tone of OP's post just pissed me off is all.
>>
>>143478754
>Never watched the show, never will.
>but I'm going to declare it an isekai harem with a generic MC as if I actually watched it and knew what the fuck I was talking about.
Retard.
>>
>>143478794
Think you have me confused for someone else anon. Of course I didn't really expect any less from people like you.
>>
>>143478835
>hink you have me confused for someone else anon.
Even if I do, the message still got to the other guy. I don't really care.
>>
>>143478754
I am the OP, sorry if I offended you. But I can say your logic is flawed. You might enjoy this series, we say it's good, so why not at least try the first ep? It's even for your own good, if you like it, all good! If you don't, who cares, you drop it and move on.

Why do I care... But I feel like a lot of /a/non are missing on shows because of that way of thinking "looks like shit, won't watch it, don't even want to like it". Why don't you want to like it? I appreciate liking shows like KonoSuba, it's refreshing, and I can very well watch more adult shows.

Your way of thinking is just a flawed way of entertaining yourself, or at least I feel like it after a few years of watching anime (and getting bored of "must-watches" praised for their unseenness, originality, ambition, etc. KonoSuba is just a fresh show that does isekai comedy well, don't watch it now but think about it for some other time when you feel like it, don't just discard it like that).
>>
>>143478941
Wanted to add, might be presumptuous of me to talk like if everyone was like me, and I'm like everyone, but that's most likely the case, I'm nothing special. But you could very well not be like me and unable to enjoy things my way, for sure.
>>
File: 1325991093248.jpg (14KB, 208x238px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1325991093248.jpg
14KB, 208x238px
I don't like bullying.
>>
File: 1457472406214.jpg (433KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457472406214.jpg
433KB, 1920x1080px
>>143478373

Next time, anon, don't swallow.
>>
Get a room already so you can make nervous sweaty palm love, fags. Seriously.
>>
>>143479257
Good girls are supposed to swallow
>>
I dropped the show because the people in the threads were liking it too much.
>>
File: HOO HOO.webm (1MB, 800x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HOO HOO.webm
1MB, 800x450px
>>143467222
>>
File: 1463459143861.jpg (339KB, 1980x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463459143861.jpg
339KB, 1980x1080px
>>143479322

Not when it's bait.
>>
>>143479219
There's no bullying in this show, only banter.

Except the OVA, then you bully the fuck out of Yunyun.
>>
File: 1447624311307.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447624311307.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>>143479257
dem smiles
>>
>>143478941
I don't see what's flawed about it. I'm only willing to try new things if it actually interests me in the first place. For example I could always be a baby-sitter for a day and see what it's like, but I would really really prefer not to. Secondly I already have a massive backlog of anime, manga, and video games and KonoSuba isn't even at the bottom. I generally have an apathy for isekai of any shape or form. Even the ones that were praised and loved by /a/ like Overlord or whatever I just completely ignored. I would rather watch something else.
>>
>>143479503
Do you guys feel "love" in this series? Love and fun.

A lot of ambitious shows like Kaiba feel like they are lovingly created from their artists, but that's too professional (serious production).

KonoSuba feels a bit like love (they love what they do) but also fun (the creators are having fun themselves while doing it, I mean on another level that just liking to animate I guess). Few series feel like that imo. It's a bit like Gintama once upon a time, or Hidamari Sketch, but on a uncommon context for this kind of "love and fun".
>>
>>143479257
This pictures makes me want to buy an Inu and call it Aqua
>>
File: 1454858484152.png (732KB, 691x724px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454858484152.png
732KB, 691x724px
>>143479257
>>143479708
>>
>>143479605
I can understand but what I'm talking about is like "a change of pace". Though you could very well do that with anything you're not used to (movies, series, real life...). I mean, even if you don't get it now, maybe you'll get it later (and most likely in time anyway, no need to force things). For me it came with boredom for anime as a whole so I don't know. But KonoSuba is really good I think, that's not just because "I can even enjoy shit now".

I mean, with your reasoning, sadly, some "anime fans" never get to watch Kaiji (big noses lol!) or Madoka (what? magical girl? never) or Cardcaptor Sakura (what? actual magical girl? I'm not a girl) or things that are seemingly not for them.
>>
File: 1466970352960.png (345KB, 801x1155px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466970352960.png
345KB, 801x1155px
>>143478754
>Never watched the show, never will.
Then why the fuck are you here? This is a KonoSuba thread.
>The tone of OP's post just pissed me off is all.
Just hide the thread and thats all, idiot.
Fighting for something that you don't know or care is a lost cause.

>>143479605
>I'm only willing to try new things if it actually interests me in the first place.
Then why are you here? Just saying, KonoSuba shouldn't even be at the top of your "must see or care" so leave this thread.
>I would rather watch something else.
Then fuck off and go away.

Seriously, why enter the thread, knowing that is bait about something you don't care to begin with?
>>
>>143479803
Calm down.
>>
>>143479632
>KonoSuba feels a bit like love (they love what they do) but also fun (the creators are having fun themselves while doing it...).
I cant help but imagining both LN writer and illustrator cracking their sides up every chapter they do; and also the VA cast from the anime sounded like they were having legit fun while doing their lines.
>>
>>143462798
I wish I had a personal tittylich who was uninterested in my raping her breasts
>>
File: 1464277387946.png (207KB, 278x354px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464277387946.png
207KB, 278x354px
>>143479896
But I'm calm down.
>>
File: 1463381085081.jpg (135KB, 636x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463381085081.jpg
135KB, 636x900px
>>143462401
This show was nice and comfy and fresh. How can you dislike it? Can't wait for S2.
>>
>>143480294
Loliko should not have hips like this
>>
>>143480307
Nor they should have white underwear
>>
File: 2630470079.png (384KB, 389x486px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2630470079.png
384KB, 389x486px
>>143478754
>never watched the show
Admitting this instantly forfeits any opinion you can have about it. People should know this by now.
>>
>>143480727
Reminded me of this article. https://instrangeaeonsblog.wordpress.com/2016/02/16/vn-translation-polls-and-how-we-form-our-opinions/

I find this to be an interesting topic.
>>
>>143478698
I think it's the VA's and animation

The VA's just nail each and every scene and the characters always fit into the situation without anything being overdone
>>
>>143480798
Well, the article is talking about translating things that most people haven't been able to try. Having an informed opinion isn't really possible making those sorts of polls simply a popularity contest. The only thing in which someone can have an informed opinion is if they've played the games, which would mean they have nothing to gain from voting in a translation poll or if they really like the company or series the game is from.
There really isn't any excuse to play the assumption game and outright talk crap about something when the person hasn't seen it yet has extremely easy access to it.
>>
File: megumin depress.png (414KB, 800x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
megumin depress.png
414KB, 800x720px
>>143480307
She is an adult
>>
>>143478754
>never watched the show
> a lot of people shit on it, i must too
>>
>>143480807
Yeah I'm starting to think that too.

That's very interesting when I think about it. I'm more of a KyoAni fan for the way they manage their business (independance), their latent potential (crazy visuals and all-round skilled animators), them forming animators and all the contributing to the "ethics" of the animation industry in Japan (economically and as a craft). Also their technical prowess could only lead the industry to the top.

Though I really don't like their anime of late, the last I honestly enjoyed was Nichijou.

But DEEN just proved me otherwise. That you can do great things with limited means. Though I knew it since I like some cheap but fun shows, but KonoSuba seemed on another level on that matter. Gotta theorize and explain that, it's killing me, I want to understand with words and logic. What did they do so well.

>>143480977
That's quite true.
>>
>>143467098
Been here since Toradora/Gorespammer and had been watching anime well before that.

This show is pretty fun m8
>>
I read the latest chapter and clicked on this thread hoping to talk about it, because it was cool.

I guess I should've known better.
>>
>>143479479
It's not bullying if it's Yunyun
>>
File: 1464309377652.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464309377652.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
Ok so LGTSS.

Personality -
Looks -
Ability -

Personality -Darkness
Looks- Aqua
Ability -Megumin
>>
>>143482127
Megumin has the best looks and personality. Aqua wins in ability because she's a goddess.
>>
>>143482127
>Personality -
Megumin
>Looks -
YunYun
>Ability -
Wiz
>>
>>143463939
I just realize the character designs are from the same guy who did Mismarca and Mage Efficiency Tensei.
>>
File: 1466972588813.png (1016KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466972588813.png
1016KB, 1280x720px
>>143482127
Personality - Megumeem
Looks - Megumeme
Ability - Megumin
>>
>>143479479
There's Wiz bullying, and Megumin bullying. There's also the fact that the characters usually build a negative reputation and everyone talks about them behind their backs.
>>
File: smugdragon.jpg (214KB, 600x620px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
smugdragon.jpg
214KB, 600x620px
>>143469876

From Hope's review

> The show goes out of its way to say that Aqua herself is really stupid and shallow, even emblazoning her abysmally low intelligence on her RPG-style character sheet and mentioning it multiple times after that. The problem with this is that Aqua doesn't act like an especially stupid person. She just acts like "a girl"...

See, this is called good writing. It takes more skill to portray a person who doesn't think things without them having Disney/Spongebob tier intelligence.
>>
>>143482955
Any bullying Wiz gets is immediately retaliated against by Kazuma. Also, what Megumin bullying?
>>
File: smug aqua.png (219KB, 347x429px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
smug aqua.png
219KB, 347x429px
>>143483734
>Aqua doesn't act like an especially stupid person. She just acts like "a girl"...
>>
File: bait 1.png (578KB, 913x710px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bait 1.png
578KB, 913x710px
>>143477419
Here's another (You) for your troubles.
>>
>>143484041
So much self-loathing, no wonder she's Jacob now.
>>
>>143464441
>divorceness

but she wasn't married
>>
>>143483793
Kazuma does it. In the anime at least, the Dullahan guy gets some in, and the townspeople too.
>>
>>143484295
She was legally married to the fat landlord, they filed the papers before the ceremony

Divorceness is abandoned goods
>>
File: 20160623211412_1.jpg (260KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20160623211412_1.jpg
260KB, 1280x720px
>>143468543
>I liked the character design too, really, even though it's kinda cheap, it was the selling point of it I think. Wouldn't have been the same if it was ultra clean and on-model like SAO.

Interesting thing about that, though, when taken side by side in stills they do still fit for the most part. I discovered that when I went to import their portraits into a video game.
>>
>>143468636

SE plz
>>
>>143484408
>say something mean towards Megumin
>she threatens back and they apologize profusely

That's not bullying. If that makes you upset, you belong on tumblr and cry safespace.
>>
File: 1447863933863.jpg (32KB, 400x323px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447863933863.jpg
32KB, 400x323px
>>143484588
Why would that upset anyone?
>>
File: fill me in.jpg (223KB, 1915x1071px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fill me in.jpg
223KB, 1915x1071px
>>143484201
I don't understand, if a feminist turns into a man does it mean she also turned into a rapist? How does that work?
She shouldn't be offended by fanservice and objectification any more, she should be enjoying it like the filthy man that she is
>>
>>143468664
someone is being pretentious about their singaporean shadow puppet shows
>>
>>143479803

Agreed. Makes zero sense.

>My backlog of anime, manga, and video games is way too big to watch this show

Then proceeds to waste time in a thread about the show he doesn't have time for and doesn't care about and proceeds to shit up the thread for those that do care. Bravo.
>>
>>143463606
Konosuba was self aware while poking fun at the genre it was in and itself, Danmachi was not.
>>
File: 1457540722497.png (170KB, 616x560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457540722497.png
170KB, 616x560px
WHO HERE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEASON TWO?
>>
>>143463939
>substance

Why is this term never used properly?
>>
>>143482127

Personality - Darkness
Looks - Darkness
Ability - DArkness
>>
>>143487433
more like
Personality - Boobs
Looks - Boobs
Ability - Boobs
>>
>>143485149
The power of autism
>>
>>143486486
who isn't?
>>
File: 1465938581858.png (132KB, 729x399px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465938581858.png
132KB, 729x399px
>>143486486
>6 months to go
>>
>>143463606
Both are absolutely garbage.
>>
>>143463166
I like douchebag MC more than the stereotypical goody two shoes eunuch that gets everything handed to him on a silver platter.
>>
>>143467222
The fucking quality on this show just made it much more funny.
>>
>>143474020
sauce me on this statement, my man
>>
>>143479350
>>143490718
the sakuga hand in that scene cracked me up
>>
>>143490781
LNs. Lalatina marries old men for political clout and M tendencies.
>>
>>143490781
It's in the thread. Keep reading.
>>
File: 1461779942228s.jpg (4KB, 100x125px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461779942228s.jpg
4KB, 100x125px
>>143469876
>Rebecca Silverman
>>
File: 1466618035448.webm (693KB, 1066x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466618035448.webm
693KB, 1066x600px
>>143491184
Their only not-completely-useless writer is Bamboo Dong yes really. She actually reviewed hentai. E.g. Night Shift Nurses. Still pointless to read any ANN reviews, but she was actually entertaining.
>>
>>143491316
bambo dong pls
>>
>>143465171
There is but she wont appear until season 3 which will probably never happen.
>>
>>143493132
>she
>>
>>143493132
They HAVE to adapt volume 5 in s2. Vol 3 is the weakest one, two chapters should be enough to cover all of it
>>
>>143462401
Well, hipster people hate popular and awesome things.
>>
>>143483734
>Aqua just acts like "a girl"
In what universe is that true?
>>
it's basically It's Always Sunny in Fantasy Australia, what's not to love?
>>
>>143468482
>>143464035
I have a severe weakness for blonde knight girls, I love them no matter how shit they are.
>>
So is Aqua actually nopan or are those just artstyle liberties?
>>
Kazuma should fuck Darkness tenderly and slowly. It would teach her a lesson and she will stop pestering him for brutality.
>>
>>143496706
This one, apparently
>>
I really liked Konosuba, but I didnt like the ova. Konosuba has fanservice? Of course it has, but its not cringe, its not grisl falling to see girls panties. The fanservice is on the characters itsel. The MC is not a beta virgin that is weird around girls, and this is big props for me, they treat themselfs like friends. And last its very fun
>>
>>143498838
Did you miss succubus episode or something?
>>
>>143496954
Anime thing. She has panties in all the other versions. There is even a point that Kazuma's steal doesn't work on taking them because she values her random party trick stuff more and loads herself up with them preventing his steal ability from being able to target them.

So assume artsyle choice.
>>
>>143499188
My argument was more to defend the series than to criticize the ova. The succubus episode was more fun toned than porn itself, and he tought that he was on a dream. What I like in konosuba is that they are a group of weird people that are friends, the ova was too much for the porn and too little for the fun
>>
File: sakurako.jpg (353KB, 1051x1005px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sakurako.jpg
353KB, 1051x1005px
>>143472868

BOING! BOING!
>>
>>143499443
I hope the second season doesn't lose its way, thinking what made them successful was the fanservice or something. It was the great alchemy of it all.
>>
>>143500195
The source material won't change.
>>
>>143500317
Not reading it... sorry. I'm interested though but I don't read much LN.
>>
>>143462401
I always thought why not liking very average shows is automatically considered butthurt
>>
>>143500470
Not any very average show, this one in particular. I consider it better than your average show. I'm trying to remain humble here.
>>
>>143463606
Only thing both shows share is that they are fucking bad
>>
>>143500360
My point is, the direction won't change.
>>
>>143473903
Actually biologically female. Trans male.
>>
>>143500525
>>143490073
>Konsuba
>DanMachi
>both bad

I bet you hated NGNL too you fucking shitter.
>>
>>143465873
>>143465890
>>143465984
http://exhentai.org/g/943469/35edebc70c/
>>
>>143501166
Sup reddit.
>>