[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Araki choose to cuck Joseph?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: oldjoe.jpg (136KB, 773x667px) Image search: [Google]
oldjoe.jpg
136KB, 773x667px
Why did Araki choose to cuck Joseph?
>>
>cuck
he's the one who cucked Suzie Q retard
>>
>>143426213
He's old. You don't want your old protagonist getting in the spotlight of the new one. Joseph fought his battles and lived his life, he doesn't need anything else.
>>
>>143426213
I don't think the cuck means what you think it means.

Suzie Q would be the one who was cuck'd
>>
>>143426309
>>143426266
I mean why did he make him so dumb, weak, shitty and useless. He serves no purpose in Part 4. Why include the character at all if he's just a sad shell of his former self.
>>
File: 1467079163832.gif (694KB, 750x654px) Image search: [Google]
1467079163832.gif
694KB, 750x654px
>>143426416
To make Jouske relevant to be honest.
>>
>>143426416
because if he was always as strong as he was in Battle Tendency everyone would bitch about him like Goku
>>
>>143426507
I don't even care about that, I just hate how irrelevant he is. Nobody knows about all the cool shit he did, he's just a dumb old fart.
>>
Anime only fags don't know Joshuu's suffering yet. Araki has never bullied any other character so badly.
>>
>>143426719
That's the fate of every JoJo.
>>
>>143426416
About being dumb, he's mostly faking it, but weak and useless, what do you expect, he's fucking old as shit. At least he's the only jojo that died by natural causes.
>>
>>143426416
You might as well bitch about Jotaro being weak as fuck in part 4.
>>
>>143427521
Joshuu is literally sewerage.
>>
File: joshuu is trash.png (390KB, 649x863px) Image search: [Google]
joshuu is trash.png
390KB, 649x863px
>>143427962
>joshuu life is suffering
>>
>>143426416
If that's what you actually meant, why did you purposely use the wrong word?
>>
>>143426416

Because he's old, honestly after all he's been through it's for the best for him to be old and out the main picture, it's a better end than Jonathan got, that's for sure.

Also, I think him being dumb or playing up his oldness ((lack of hearing)) is mostly just him still playing tricks on people to piss them off, and if it isn't, it was said that after he took in the invisible baby he's gotten livelier.
>>
>>143426416
Because he stopped training and lived a normal life with his wife.
>>
>>143426719
That's what happens when you get old. Everything you did gets forgotten and you become a useless old man. That's life.

It's nice that Joseph becomes just some sweet old grandpa rather than being some kind of legendary badass.
>>
>>143426213
Did Joseph die after Part 4? I don't recall anyone mentioning it.
>>
>>143426416
This is why cuckers should not be taken seriously. You deliberately use a word that misrepresents your intentions because you want to be a complete retard. Fuck you cuckers go the fuck back to /pol/ jerkoff to brexit somemore.
>>
>>143426416
Kill yourself cuckboy
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.