[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she okay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 39.jpg (466KB, 1280x1885px) Image search: [Google]
39.jpg
466KB, 1280x1885px
Is she okay?
>>
>>143423546
she dead nigga
>>
>>143423546
weirdest pro-life propaganda ever
>>
>>143426111
I don't think that was pro-life.
>>
File: iceman and nate are not amused.png (723KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
iceman and nate are not amused.png
723KB, 853x480px
I'm not quite sure what lesson to take from this.
>>
>>143426341
just bee yourself and don't do drugs kids
she tried to be something she wasn't to be accepted by her circle of spoiled cool kids
remember kids even if you're a neet in your basement at least you don't have dst's, nor a pregnancy
>>
File: one top girl.jpg (321KB, 984x1400px) Image search: [Google]
one top girl.jpg
321KB, 984x1400px
>>143426341
don't read Shindol's longer stuff if you don't want to be sad
>>
>>143425295
Really? I guessed someone rescued her and nice things started to happen to her, but Shindol just won't bother drawing them.
>>
>>143427135
the fuck you get that idea from? she OD'd herself nigga
>>
>>143427203
My interpretation was she survived the overdose, got the baby and that gave her strengh to continue living.
>>
File: angry landscape.png (255KB, 319x317px) Image search: [Google]
angry landscape.png
255KB, 319x317px
>>143426991
>look up
>it's not a boy
take that gay shit out of my face
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.