[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nyan Koi!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: Nyan.Koi.full.449396.jpg (1MB, 2996x3492px) Image search: [Google]
Nyan.Koi.full.449396.jpg
1MB, 2996x3492px
This show deserved a 2nd season, might've gotten one as well if the writer didn't get sick and put the manga on hiatus for many years.

I can't remember the last time I cared about a harem anime, the cast was actually pretty good.
>>
File: snap00098.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
snap00098.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>143420180
Why did she have to be such a bitch for the majority of the time?
>>
>>143420297
Because she was salty the MC preferred mizuno.

I liked her, one of the few anime where the best girl wasn't clear.

The girls in this show were pretty even on terms of who to pick, she wasn't overly tsundere or anything.
>>
>>143420297
btw, black hair yakuza boss was best girl though, not the prettiest, but the only one who actually had the nuts to tell MC she wanted his dick.
>>
>>143420180

Was better as a love triangle between MC and two main girls. Harem focus ruined a lot of the fun desu.
>>
>>143420871
Wasn't too harem focused, the twin girls barely get any screen time, and yakuza girl is just a fun fallback romance for laffs.

It for most purposes is just a love triangle, but yeah, I don't see the purpose of the mailman girl, or really even the need for the twins, the twins were more fun just as friendly kouhai.
>>
File: nagi senpai.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nagi senpai.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
>>143420464
>black hair yakuza boss was best girl
>>
File: 20100216170015a2a.jpg (215KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20100216170015a2a.jpg
215KB, 1920x1080px
>>143420464
>not the prettiest
debatable
>>
the dub for this anime is god tier
>>
So the manga went into a two year hiatus because the mangaka was hospitalized for an illness.

He's better now but he started work on a new manga (also involving cats) and apparently forgot about this.

Read from Japanese wikipedia page about him.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.