[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is happening with this series these days? Is it still going?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3000x1785px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3000x1785px
What is happening with this series these days? Is it still going?
>>
Yes. I think it's around the end of the Alicization arc? Translations stop around there.
>>
Final LN volume is coming in August and the author hasn't left his house in like 2 months.
>>
It turned even more shit when it hit Alicization. The shit was so boring to read.
>>
>>143282921
I was so looking forward to them entering the demon territory after they killed those orcs, but then they turned back.
>>
>>143282969
I stopped reading when he was growing a plant or something, or when Sortiliena Serlut was the last thing I can remember
>>
>>143282592
Still on going and selling like hotcakes. I'm still waiting for it to end so I can continue reading.
>>
Why do people want to read a story about a guy's perfect virtual life as he deals with domestic life, taking care of a kid, and occasionally once in a while going on adventures. It's not even typical harem shenanigans, that'd imply the girls are in competition. They seem to be consent with how things are. It's not even that SAO is particularly shit, it's just that it's extremely boring to the point i can't see anybody without lobotomy enjoying reading it. It's the LN equivalent of watching paint dry.

I mean sometimes conflict happens, but actual conflict has slowly been faded out as the series progressed.
>>
>>143283302
That sounds pretty cute.
>>
>>143282819
Wait what? It's ending?
>>
>>143283576
That's as far as the webnovels go, at least.
>>
>/a/ unironically reads SAO
You learn something new everyday, I guess
>>
>>143283738
We used to have frequent SAO novel threads well before the anime was even announced. It's almost impossible to hold discussion in a SAO thread nowadays though.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.