[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some of the shittest shows that became watchable or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: whacky subbing.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
whacky subbing.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
What are some of the shittest shows that became watchable or even good thanks to ridiculous subbing?
>>
File: rotating subs.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
rotating subs.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>
Back to Commie's IRC with you
>>
>>143076350
TL Note ruins it
>>
>>143076077
Thinly-veiled recommendation threads are still recommendation threads.
>>
Valvrave.
>>
>>143076520
I am not veiling anything buddy, I am quite clearly asking for shitty shows that become better due to ridiculous subbing. Where are you seeing this supposed "thin veil"?
>>
File: kleine schlampe.png (219KB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
kleine schlampe.png
219KB, 550x309px
>>
File: 1454019097069.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1454019097069.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
It's a pretty alright show, but I really appreciate some of the effects that the squaresubs anon and his team did.
>>
I can't remember what the show was, but I think Commie did something with an OP once that played around with the subtitles hilariously. I remember there was a sword spinning and the subtitles were spinning on the sword or something similar. Still a bunch of fucking autists though.
>>
I liked 8man already but they improved the last episode with their OP editing.
>>
>>143077297
That was SAO and Kirito's fucking lightsaber.
>>
>>143076933
>Where are you seeing this supposed "thin veil"?
>I am quite clearly asking for shitty shows that become better due to ridiculous subbing.
>>
>>143077675
Do you understand what "thinly veiled" means? It implies I am feebly attempting to hide my request. Nowhere am I hiding anything, it says it right there "shitty shows that become watchable due to ridiculous subs", in what universe is that thinly veiled?
I am literally asking for more shit like Commie's GuP "Panzer vor means Panzer vor".
>>
File: Poor Commie.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Poor Commie.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>143077297
Don't think this is the one your talking about but I always get a chuckle out of this. Poor guy.
>>
>>143077635
>>143077297
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjTzD1a3RRU

I would make a webm, but that would require me to download that godawful anime, which I am not going to do.
>>
>>143077873
>I guess it's my destiny
kek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sk-HlSQYzk
>>
>>143077821
>Do you understand what "thinly veiled" means?
I do. You, evidently, do not.
>What are some of the shittest shows that became watchable or even good thanks to ridiculous subbing?
Literal anime request thread.
>>
>>143078408
It isn't thinly veiled, are you dense? The question is right there, completely unveiled. I am literally asking for anime with ridiculous subs. What don't you understand?

Furthermore stop placing commas willy nilly. There is no such thing as a figurative anime request thread. Typos is one thing, being an ESL faggot another thing entirely.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.