[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit just went down. What the fuck just happened? I guess this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

Shit just went down.

What the fuck just happened? I guess this is what /a/nons had been warning me about.
Time for Samurai Flamenco to step up hs game.

I just hopethat fucking lesbian whore idol dies horribly, can't stand her egoistic and childish behaviour. Fucking cunt ain't a hero, she's just a sadistic attention whore.

Shit I was expecting something dark to happen, but no actual monsters showing out of nowhere. This series is glorious.
>>
It gets better. Or worse.
Depends on your perspective of things. But the fun only begins when Slicing Simian shows up.
>>
>>143074626
This shiw will restore your justice
>>
Were you the anon that got convinced to watch SamFlam in the ConRevo thread the other day?
>>
>>143075161
Yeah, I downloaded the three series and just started watching SamFlam, It's been pretty fun and I expect it to get better (and more intense) from here on.

>>143075142
To be honest I felt a bit disappointed by Hazama's sense of justice. I was expecting him to be like Lelouch or Jiro, who aren't afraid to stain theirhands and their image in order to achieve greater justice.

Hazama's sense of justice is too idealized and childish, but I'm not saying that's a bad thing, just that I was expecting the series to be a lot like ConRevo. Hazama's character is actually refreshing and really likeable.

I only wish he'd eat that hot as fuck christmas cake agent of his.
>>
>>143076004
>downloading the TV/web rips and not the BD
Disgusting
>>
>>143076083
I was going to download the BD's but some /a/non said that they cut some meaningful scenes in the BD's so i chose to stick with the original rips.
>>
Damn Hazama, why haven't you slayed this fine piece of art?
>>
>>143074626
Get ready anon, the real ride is beginning, just remember, you won't stop.
>>
>>143074626
I honestly love this twist, and this sold me on the series. If the series stayed being kickass the anime, I would've gotten bored quick.
>>
>>143074626
so anyone know who the fuck is the writer?
>>
>>143076435
They didn't cut any meaningful scenes, they cut QUALITY that back when it was airing people used to theorized that the MC was actually crazy. I was in that thread too anon.
>>
File: bitch had it coming.jpg (289KB, 1280x1326px) Image search: [Google]
bitch had it coming.jpg
289KB, 1280x1326px
>>143077463
Well I didn't read the spoilers but thanks for the info, guess I'll watch the rest of the series in BD quality.

Also
>This scene

Fucking yes! I was praying the anime gods to make this happen. Bitch finally got a taste of maturity, that the world doesn't revolve around her. Hope she either dies later on or that this at least serves to fix her goddamn behaviour.
>>
>>143078031
yeah she deserved that King Torture dick.
>>
what a wild ride this show was.
>>
Holy fuck I love this guy right now!
>>
>>143077463
>They didn't cut any meaningful scenes, they cut QUALITY that back when it was airing people used to theorized that the MC was actually crazy
That shit was awesome, fuck you. Let anon enjoy Manglobe's masterpiece in its fullest form.
>>
>>143076495
Because he's gay
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.