[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Griffith fags will defend this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Apostles_During_The_Eclipse.jpg (294KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
Apostles_During_The_Eclipse.jpg
294KB, 1280x544px
>Griffith fags will defend this
>>
File: leavetaking.jpg (202KB, 1500x638px) Image search: [Google]
leavetaking.jpg
202KB, 1500x638px
>Guts fags will defend this
>>
>>142845988
Griffith literally did nothing wrong.
>>
>>142846714
Guts literally did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 3d6.jpg (33KB, 620x410px) Image search: [Google]
3d6.jpg
33KB, 620x410px
>>142846858
>>142846721
So it was Princess Charlotte's fault for seducing Griffith?

>mfw it all makes sense now
>>
>>142846913
It was all Casca's fault being born with a cunt.
>>
>>142846934

fucking this, I hope she dies soon
>>
>>142846934
she is being so autistic in the manga. hope she dies in the near future.
>>
>>142846913
All that fuss because of one cunt.
>>
>>142846714
All I see from this scene is a pussy ass bitch who can't take a loss.
>>
>>142848693
>>142850895
I honestly think she's the only one of the main trio that's going to survive this series. Anybody who thinks the Dragonslayer won't be Guts' headstone at the end is delusional.
>>
>>142854550
Yea Guts couldn't handle the fact that Casca would always follow Grifith.
>>
>>142855166
I think he was talking about Griffith and him losing Guts, anon. Why the Casca vitriol, did she take anything precious away from you?
>>
>>142855590
Casca was a good character only when she was leading the band.She was a bitch before and she is autistic now.Give me 3 reasons to like her.
>>
It's sad how Berserk is not much distant from a generic medieval fantasy monster rape hentai.
>>
>>142854928
Miura has gotten soft in his old age, he would never go through with it.

That said, I'm sure the behelit that Guts carries around are hers.
>>
>>142856069
>brown grill
>capable warrior, doesn't let a few attempted rapes get her down
>an actual rape did get her down syndrome, but long hair is qt and I bet you liked seeing her tits bounce in the third film
>Spas Cas has a better sense of humor than Isidro and Puck
>was awkwardly cute during her bonding moments with Guts
>accepted Guts after he broke down and confessed about his shitty past with Gambino and Wise Magical Negro
>is probably the only character who unconditionally loves Guts, even if she hated him for a good while after he attempted to rape her
>Guts was a bit hypocritical to nearly rape her desu baka senpai
>is the only thing stopping Guts from giving into the beast and massacring the jRPG party, it's not necessarily something to like about her but I bet you like Serpico

All good reasons.

>>142857468
He's not even fifty this year. Araki is centuries older and you're not worrying about him dying at all.
>>
>>142857656
>Guts was a bit hypocritical to nearly rape her desu baka senpai
It's the same as saying Casca is a bit hypocritical to go retarded after the Eclipse. His head is fucked because of all the shit he went through.
>>
>>142845988
>regular schedule
irregular shcedule

Where the hell is miura lurking when he's not drawing? What does he do? What kind of life does he lead?

I'm tired of griffisu, let's talk bout miura-senpai
>>
>>142857767
Everyone shows a whole lot more sympathy for him, though. I suppose it's warranted, Casca's true self is probably living in an escapist world with Guts and their child.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.