[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/a/ tells me that this anime is so bad that it might as well

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (42KB, 225x318px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 225x318px
>/a/ tells me that this anime is so bad that it might as well not exist at all.
>I watch it.
>it's actually decent.

Just a reminder, that you should never take /a/'s word for it, and instead, always watch the stuff they don't like and make your own opinions, based on what you saw.
>>
>>142743856
is this a new dank meme?
>>
File: fes.png (1MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fes.png
1MB, 1280x1024px
>>142743856
It's not just bad, it's objectively terrible.
>>
>>142743976
>It's not just bad, it's subjectively terrible.
Here, fify.
>>
I imagine it to be a lot like the Higurashi anime. Sure, you can enjoy it but compared to the source material its complete garbage.
>>
File: chaos18017.jpg (34KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
chaos18017.jpg
34KB, 704x396px
This face tells it all about this anime.
>>
>>142744081
>subjective
You mean how you like it while it's objectively terrible. Anyone who has read the VN would agree, it's complete dogshit.
>>
File: Bait-On.png (35KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bait-On.png
35KB, 800x600px
>>142743856
Now is this your second, third or forth thread today of doing the exact same shit OP?
>>
Hey man some people like Twilight and Justin Bieber. Stay gold, Ponyboy.
>>
>>142744349
This is my first. I saw that other thread about Tsukihime and immediately thought of C;Have. So I made this thread.
>>
>>142744258
There is now objective view on this show. You don't like it, I like it, neither of us is wrong, so that means that both of our opinions on this show are subjective.
>>
>>142743856
All I remember about this anime is something about retarded swords and excavators. Must've left quite an impression
>>
>>142743856
It was horribly rushed, had shit animation, removed or censored all of the best scenes from the VN, including multiple which were important to the plot, and then proceeded to replace said scenes with shounenshit filler, and even changed the story to the point that people won't be able to understand the plot of the C;C anime unless they have read the VN. It is an objectively shit adaptation and the fact the you defend it digusts me.
>>
YOU ARE ALWAYS SUPER SPECIAL
>>
>>142744630
>there is no objective view on this show
Except for the fact that they added a cheesy OST instead of using the game's tracks, which were perfectly fine. They also didn't adapt key scenes which were necessary for the main characters' growth, undermining the entire story behind Nishijou Takumi. To top it off, they added anime original shit like >>142744645 which served to derail the show of any drive it had left. It was bad, and you should feel bad for defending this substandard trash.
>>
>>142744426

Twilight is an ok fantasy series. If this is your standard, I'm going to have to trust OP. Only retarded SJWs are against Twlight because

>hurr durr she's a weak girl and she gets pregnant and her daughter is supposed to marry her best friend

Noone ever complained about the family situation in Angel being 2x that but then it's not aimed a teen girls and the main character is a guy they can look at.
>>
>>142743856
Now read the VN.
>>
>>142744503
>This is my first.
>literally the same text in both threads
>image.jpg

Are you rusing me?
>>
>>142744942
>what is CTRL+C and CTRL+V
>>
>>142744965
My bad.

>I didn't make the other one
>I copypasted the entire thread and changed the image

How is that any better, exactly?
>>
>>142745117
I'm not OP but it's still something that happens fairly often. It's not really hard to do.
>>
>>142744879
Never.
>>
>>142744667
>>142744781
Both of you are incredibly biased. Try to imagine it like this: the visual novel does not exist and the anime is the only piece of media in that franchise. Does the anime work on its own as an anime?
>>
File: 1446235208972.png (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1446235208972.png
10KB, 400x400px
>>
>>142743856
I guess OP is super special in the head.
>>
While Chaos;Head was hard to follow at times and ridiculous at others, I didn't hate it, nor did I view it as one of the worst anime out there.

Still inferior to Steins;Gate and even Robotics;Notes, as far as SCI ADV adaptations are concerned.
>>
>>142745381
It still looked like shit, and the plot was convoluted at best
>>
>>142746124
The only problem I saw with it was that it was extremely rushed. I think it would have been better if it had 24 episodes instead of 12.
>>
Better than Higurashi and Steins Gate. Still not very good though
>>
File: 1465462897485.jpg (55KB, 528x792px) Image search: [Google]
1465462897485.jpg
55KB, 528x792px
So right now I'm downloading the VN because I barley understand how shit works.
>How does NOAH II even work
Can someone explain that one to me?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.