[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gakkougurashi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: gakkougurashi.jpg (87KB, 318x450px) Image search: [Google]
gakkougurashi.jpg
87KB, 318x450px
>tfw didn't watch it with /a/ when it was airing
How was /a/'s reaction?
>>
Mostly complaints about Taroumaru and deviating from the manga too much.
>>
THE FUCKING DOG.

Is pretty much the reaction.
>>
Episode 1 was fucking great.

Some issues with the rest but generally positive.
>>
>>142735724
It's sole purpose for existence was to give me Yuki to fap to.
>>
>>142735724
Cancerous.

Thankfully the anime was so bad, and the manga translation went kaput. Thus we don't have to deal with yet another cancerous general.
>>
Literally nobody was unspoiled.
Threads were just people complaining the anime wasn't the manga.
>>
File: damndog.png (540KB, 701x567px) Image search: [Google]
damndog.png
540KB, 701x567px
>>142735724
/a/ read the manga, there was no reaction except why the fuck is the dog alive. It died in the manga in its fucking backstory. The dog ruined the series.
It was daily threads of FUCK THE DOG.
>>
Didnt watch it when it aired but i have to say that while everything anime original was shit, the rest was pretty well done.
Especially episode 6 or whatever when the boy I am terrible with names, you know who i mean asks about Megumi.
>>
animefags: ZOMG I WANTED CUTE THINGS, I DIDNT SIGN UP FOR THIS

mangafags: ZOMG THE FUCKING DOG. KILL TAROUMARU
>>
>>142735854
>>142736381
>>142737357
Was the dog really that relevant?
>>
Hated the dog, when it finally died i wasn't even happy because of how late it was.
>>
File: 1463949134606.png (154KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1463949134606.png
154KB, 800x800px
>>142737422
Yes. It was insanely frustrating that he ended up being a protagonist. He got more pussy than a generic MC though.
>>
>>142737422
He was used for the final dramatic moment of the show.
I honestly didn't care that much about the dog, but his death was so predictable it ruined the ending for me
>>
Is it worth reading the manga after I watched the show first?
>>
>>142739268
Yes, it's better in every way.
>>
>>142735724
>I want to take advantage of a mentally deficient girl
>>
>>142735724
/a/ hated the dog more than anything, outside of the first episode, the threads weren't all that exciting, especially because it was shit.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.