[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joker Game Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 8758757894976.png (385KB, 919x471px) Image search: [Google]
8758757894976.png
385KB, 919x471px
Joker Game thread. Episode 11 preview is out.
>>
File: good night sweet prince.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
good night sweet prince.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
Im really looking forward to this episode.
>>
File: img_story11-1.jpg (55KB, 820x460px) Image search: [Google]
img_story11-1.jpg
55KB, 820x460px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuN4lmHSqHs
>>
>>142705674
Is that Miyoshi?
>>
Fuck yeah, Nazis.
>>
>nazis
>has nippon emblem on their hat
>>
Most likely. I have to idea what to make out from the preview and the spoilers online. Hopefully the episode wont disappoint.
>>
File: artillery-cap.jpg (59KB, 794x604px) Image search: [Google]
artillery-cap.jpg
59KB, 794x604px
>>142705930
>>
>>142705674
I'm going to need an actual body before believing Miyoshi died. A picture doesn't cut it. And even with a body, considering what the spies have been able to do, i'm still not going to fully believe it until the last second of the episode. And the preview was him asking if he was really dead or not so...
>>
>>142705729
Johan a cute!
>>
>>142706334
I bet this is all a ruse. He faked his death and will drop the ruse at the pivotal moment and start kicking ass.
>>
>>142706494
I agree. My only worry is the amount of fanart of him dead that's been around for a while, which i think might mean he dies in the novel. but they've altered novel stuff before so he could survive
>>
>>142706559
Even if he dies for real, he'll always be alive in my heart.
>>
>>142706582
And episode 12
>>
File: CkgWFg5VEAA8PA7.jpg (80KB, 1199x511px) Image search: [Google]
CkgWFg5VEAA8PA7.jpg
80KB, 1199x511px
>>
Anyone else subbing this shit (non-HS) since Commie thought it was a GREAT idea to fucking use Jing for this. As you can expect, they stalled at episode four.
>>
So is the black haired guy supposed to be Yuuki? A flashback of Yuuki and eyepatch guy?
>>
>>142706559
What's been altered so far from the novel?
>>
>>142708811
I haven't read them, but accoridng to everyone, that Gamo guy from Wind Agency was supposed to be a double spy for D-Agency, and that two part episode was a mash up of two stories. And I think Sakuma might not even exist in the novels
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.