[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So when will this start getting good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

So when will this start getting good?
>>
>>142698725
>Greco
>good

Anon please
>>
>>142698725
When you stop being retarded. So never. But luckily there's shows like A/Z and IBO for people with your lack of intelligence.
>>
>>142698904
Stop acting as if this some deep show because certain events mentioned early on make their relevancy in the end.

Fucking twelve year olds understood the story.
>>
>>142698904
> shows like A/Z and IBO for people with your lack of intelligence.

those both are melodramatic disasters so zeta gundam outta be right up in his alley
>>
>>142698904
No, it's objectively shit
>>
>>142698725
Stick to ___
>>
>>142699366
Zeta was edge lord trash, ZZ was going back to it's 0079 roots.
>>
Annoyingly, i bet this show would have been far watchable if it was 50+ episodes, but some asshole at sunrise dropped the "you only have 24 episodes" bomb on Tomino and told him to start cutting.
>>
>>142699100
>story
>thinking this is the problem
the unbelievably autistic dialogue and the sheer boredom that permeates this series are the real problems
>>
>>142700231
No you're just stupid. Really fucking stupid.
>>
>>142701149
why? because I realize that the way they speak is retarded?
the story isn't even hard to understand, it's just that the script is so poorly written that it just comes out as incessant jumble.
also, this isn't /m/. you don't have to make believe reco is good.
>>
>>142701221
>it's retarded because I say so
>its poorly written because I say so

You're right this isn't /m/ because they would at least come up with better arguments.
>>
>>142701221
>ALL DEM BUZZWORDS
wew lad
>>
>>142702936
>buzzwords
you are unbelievably autistic

>>142702903
no, it's really no different. a thread on /m/ on how good reco is just a bunch of morons mumbling about how great G Reco, with the only reason being "Tomino is a genius".
Tomino hasn't done a single thing worth checking out since Gainer, and that's not even anything special.
and no, it's not "me" saying it. the script is a complete mess. the entire script constantly has the characters jumping from topic to topic without a proper transition in any matter. it's impossible to even possibly comprehend what any of them are talking about, especially when the most important information is blocked out by the filler information that spans the entire script.
because of this terrible script, not only is watching it made a complete bore, but the characters also have absolutely no time to develop on screen, and thus, every single character appears clunky and irrelevant.
>>
>>142698904
Even if you do understand the story there's nothing really great about it though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.