[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else love this show despite all the shit it gets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: airgear0.jpg (117KB, 600x240px) Image search: [Google]
airgear0.jpg
117KB, 600x240px
Anyone else love this show despite all the shit it gets
>>
Only thing I didn't like about it was that the writing went to complete shit like half way through the manga and I had no clue what the fuck was going on.

Or maybe it was just the translation, I don't know.
>>
File: Air_Gear_500.jpg (50KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Air_Gear_500.jpg
50KB, 500x333px
>>142694288
I have a soft spot for this series.
It was on of the first anime i saw when i started to branch out from shit like Naruto and Bleach back in like middle school.
Good times man.
>>
I thought the show got very little shit, and it was the later parts of the manga that people didn't like?
>>
>>142694288
Loved the manga. Have no idea how the anime is though. IS it worth watching?
>>
The show, yeah. It ended at great point and just before Oh Great progressively went nuts
>>
>>142694502
It's funny and enterraining, the music really makes it worth watching IMO
>>
>>142694502
It was watchable and pretty fun.
>>
I have mixed feelings about Air Gear. I feel like it had so much potential to be amazing then at some point oh great just said fuck this story and it went downhill. At least the anime ended at a high point and the music was good
>>
>>142694485
It definitely stopped making sense. The author's newest manga makes even less sense even though the art looks good.
>>
File: s022.jpg (317KB, 835x1200px) Image search: [Google]
s022.jpg
317KB, 835x1200px
Reminder that best girl won.
>>
>>142694936
Thank God. I thought he was going to end up with that NTR glasses slut.
>>
>>142695079
Why do you say NTR
>>
>>142694936
That's not Kururu
>>
File: s021.jpg (350KB, 835x1200px) Image search: [Google]
s021.jpg
350KB, 835x1200px
>>142695369
You're right, it's not. Thank goodness for that.
>>
When I started to read Air Gear, I used to love it, because I always loved Skating, Roller blades and stuff like that. At first looked like the manga was about skating and doing tricks but later it turned into a manga about Fighting wearing Roller Blades. I never dislike that thing thought, but for some reason I didn't feel like keep reading. I might finish reading it in the future.

The anime has an awesome soundtrack thought.
>>
>>142695280
It's been a long time since I read it but I remember her getting kissed by another guy right in front of the MC. And the other guy was her tuner or some shit. He said he was familiar with every inch of her body.
>>
>>142696167
Holy shit I'm glad that slut doesn't win then
>>
>>142694288
Reminder that the future is coming.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScQqishafIo
>>
>>142694288
>Oh! great fucks up Tenjou Tenge and gives us a bullshit ending because "he wants to focus on Air Gear
>Fucks up the buildup and the ending to Air Gear just as bad

I really liked both when they began. feels bad to see what utter piles of crap they've become.
>>
The final part was pretty shit,Except the Kazu vs Nike that part was God tier
>>
>>142696437
That's pretty much what he's known for. He starts off strong and then his stories turn into complete clusterfucks. He also sucks at romance whenever he tried to insert it into his works. He should just stick to drawing and let someone else do the writing.
>>
>>142697494
>He should just stick to drawing and let someone else do the writing.
It exist is called biorg trinity, and its even a bigger clusterfuck
>>
File: CIMG6586.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
CIMG6586.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
loved it but it was totally random with the chibi crow being relevant at the beginning and the 2 random girls which would go to a part war with the mc
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.