[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kodomo no Jikan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Taking responsibility.jpg (237KB, 1050x596px) Image search: [Google]
Taking responsibility.jpg
237KB, 1050x596px
Am I a madman for thinking that this intricate masterpiece of love and passion won't get its U.S. release? $20,000 for that Kickstarter by this weekend, that's just madness.
>>
Didn't hear about it since the first day
Anything interesting happened?
>>
File: 1452889276120.jpg (125KB, 1023x703px) Image search: [Google]
1452889276120.jpg
125KB, 1023x703px
Re reading it right now and I gotta say, for being a series that was pretty much masturbation material the story in it is actually pretty damn good.
>>
File: 1443620252430.jpg (26KB, 433x380px) Image search: [Google]
1443620252430.jpg
26KB, 433x380px
What kickstarter?
>>
>>142651160
>Digital manga started a KnJ kickstarter
>rampant shilling
>Daiz has been complaining about Digital manga's shitty releases
Nothing really.
>>
>>142651281
Where have you been this last week
>>
>>142651349

Avoiding some spoilers.
>>
>>142650386
>by this weekend
>25 days to go
?????
>>
I really miss /l/.

Why gook can give that board back? Moot gave some shitty excuse to remove it.
>>
>>142651542
It was a rather optimistic update that hoped for the campaign to reach $105,000 by this weekend, but even with 25 days to go, it'll take some big donations to even get funded. I would at least like to get those color pages, if not the better paper stock.
>>
>>142651703
There are far too little anons to keep it alive
>>
>>142650386
http://desustorage.org/a/thread/142289161/#142290064
>Digital Manga removes chapters from manga that they deem controversial. This is why all of their books are really thin sometimes half the chapters will be missing from the english release compared to the japanese

>Digital Manga changes character ages and dialogue to make manga more marketable. Middle schoolers become high schoolers, 12 year olds become 18 year olds, brothers and sisters become friends. They have been doing this for over 10 years in all of their releases

>The majority of their employees are unpaid interns they do not report to the government. They exploit loopholes to keep their actual workforce in the single digits

>They pay less than 5% of royalties back to japan. That means they pocket over 95% of all sales from manga they publish

>In 2014 their main website emanga.com was hacked. All customer information, passwords, and credit card information was stolen. To this day they have never told the public this happened and they fired the developer who discovered the breach. They never told their customers a bunch of hackers in russia have their credit cards

>Their vice president is from Tokyopop
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.