[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Testament of Sister New Devil bread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

Testament of Sister New Devil bread
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 1280x720px
>>142583035
Always remember Maria squirts like a waterfall
>>
>>142583712

Moar
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 953x531px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 953x531px
>>142584085
Kurumi enjoys spreading her legs and sucking balls.
>>
Oh yeah, where is my CHISATO?
>>
FEEL THE BERN
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 903x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 903x1000px
>>142584655
Chisato wants to be a mother so bad she subconsciously used her god powers to change her body so that her breasts could lactate. Her greatest joy would be to carry have Basara's child.
>>
does he fuck the loli?
>>
>>142585227
Maria has only gotten as far as intracural sex at the request and under the supervision of Mio and Zest.
>>
>>142583035
what do you think her farts smell like?
>>
>>142585115
Her god powers can do that? She can change her form? And does Basara feel the same way with having a kid with Chisato?
>>
>>142585463
As long as she is with Basara she's able to use all her powers. This includes switching between her base form and Afuriea god mode. She subconsciously uses her powers to change her body so that she could lactate. When she starts lactating in front of Basara she gets really embarrassed, and even had to question whether or not she somehow got pregnant as a result of her training.

Basara has made no indication as to whether or not he wants kids, but when he tries to fuck her in volume 8 he does so raw. Chisato makes it abundantly clear that she wants Basara's cum inside her. Even in volume 9 when they are doing shit in the nurses office she doesn't even think to consider using contraceptives and bends over on all fours and tells him to cum inside her which he does several times.
>>
>>142586404
dam i want volume 9 to be translated already! Why does Mio get to be the first to have sex with Basara? They are Cousins and i would prefer it to be Chisato first and if not Second to get it on with Basara.
>>
>>142586404
>cum inside
>right on her hymen

This shit is beyond hillarious.
>>
>>142586560
Chisato has taken most of Basara's first sexual experiences, and her contract with Basara has pretty much made it so that he can't use Banishing shift without her being with him. Mio has become so irrelevant in volumes 8 and 9 that she at least deserves to be dicked first.
>>
>>142586757
The scene is still closer to full on vaginal intercourse and better written than other similar series where people have been trying to equate intracural sex with vaginal intercourse.
>>
>>142584532
They butchered her in the anime. She wore thongs in the LN.
>>
>>142585403
They smell like lewd joy
>>
Kurumi best girl.
>>
whats going on here
>>
>all this Chisato discussion
Reminder:
>>>/e/1934477
exists
>>
>>142586404
WAIT, I thought that in this series they couldn't fuck or thery would get depowered
>>
>>142583035How do they call those stockings?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.