[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kabaneri

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Kabaneri-of-the-Iron-Fortress-1.jpg (132KB, 709x496px) Image search: [Google]
Kabaneri-of-the-Iron-Fortress-1.jpg
132KB, 709x496px
i'm on episode 6 and it gets progressively worse and worse jesus christ.
>>
It's actually a little impressive how a show with so much action can be so boring.
>>
Even Kiznaiver is better than this right now.
>>
>>142524484
It is because the zombies (they're just fucking zombies) don't have a personality
it is like seeing people fighting wooden logs, it doesn't help that the humans are also wooden logs without any emotion than sad or stressed over something
If you want to watch something like it edge of tomorrow is just plain better
>>
they STILL trying to open the bridge, two whole fucking episodes of this
jesus christ
>>
>>142524577
>Implying Kiznaiver isn't AOTY
>>
File: cunt.jpg (246KB, 1000x1682px) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
246KB, 1000x1682px
>>142524764
>>
>>142524622
It's also the fact that there has been exactly zero plot progression and zero character development. I feel like everything that has happened so far could have been condensed into the first two episodes.
>>
>>142524422

You can just stop watching it if you don't enjoy it, you know. Many people think the show actually moves too fast. In my opinion, it's just about right and I've enjoyed every episode thus far.
>>
>>142524818
you took the words of my mouth friendo
I couldn't agree more.
>>
>>142524783
It's almost like they are portraying people in the real world with real conflicting emotions and real internal struggles. I don't expect autists to be able to understand this.
>>
>>142524818
>zero plot progression
>zero character development

Those words. They do not mean what you think they mean.
>>
>>142524908
He is right
you could cut more than a hour of it and it wouldn't make difference since nothing relevant fucking happens
>>
>>142524907
Is Kiznaiver a show men will never understand?
>>
I'm 4 episodes in and I like it so far.

It stinks of SnK, but it is entertaining.
>>
>>142525626
it really gets bad at episode 5 and the fucking bridge
>>
File: 1464120791353.jpg (256KB, 800x1121px) Image search: [Google]
1464120791353.jpg
256KB, 800x1121px
The show could have worked out so much better if they had taken a bit of time and done some actual world building.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.