[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally Hitler.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: file.png (301KB, 638x541px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
301KB, 638x541px
Literally Hitler.
>>
I don't remember him having racist opinions, but leave it to ignorant Americucks to compare every character that creates a dictatorial-like situation to Hitler.
>>
>>142506628
Are you okay?
>>
Light should have been morally questionable longer, when they made him kill the police investigators it made him into a straight up evil villain
>>
>>142506695
Yeah, that would've been pretty interesting seeing him struggle between his humanity. kinda like breaking bad.
>>
>>142506508
I agree, he did nothing wrong
>>
>>142506695
>>142506758
the thing is that he was a sociopathic megalomaniac from the beginning.

most people wouldn't seriously think about trying to take over the world if the got a DN.

maybe kill a couple people, including prominent individuals, who "had it coming", sure.
not terrorizing the world into obedience though.
>>
>>142511388
>terrorizing
He only killed criminals and people who were trying to kill him
Why do people always forget that had had support since day one?
There were tons of people who were completely on his side and fully agreed with him
>>
Hitler was a good guy though
>>
>>142506508
A FUCKING JAPANESE MALE.
>>142506628
Americuck as well. Hitler comparisons can get fucking annoying to me since it's just with anyone you don't like, and I'm not saying that I'm a /pol/back, but Hitler was never bad to the Pol Pot extent.
>>
>>142511595
>>
>>142511554
So everyone who commits a crime deserves a death sentence?
>>
>>142512139
That's for Kira to decide
Light basically created a world with the benefits of a theocracy and dictatorship, without the negatives, which are the crushing of civil rights like freedom of speech, print, and gatherings, and the obvious corruption and abuse of power such systems always bring
Obviously if someone was after him he'd defend himself, with an incredible arrogance which ended up bringing his death, yet he would still allow people to criticise his actions and stand against him and live as long as they didn't try to harm him
I'm betting Light would be very open to discourse and suggestions
>>
>>142512397
You can't create a capitalistic society without crime, all Light did was pretend he was removing all evil criminals in the world when in reality after a certain point he started making things worse, not to mention the ethical aspect of it that assumes absolutely no criminal is redeemable or able to rehabilitate.

As for the rest of your argument, you are straight up wrong. Light would not accept virtually any opinion but his own because he is above everyone else, refer to one of the first episode when he kills fake L.
>>
>>142512699
>after a certain point he started making things worse

elaborate pls, it's been years since I watched DN, and I don't remember anyone in-universe pointing out the flaws in Light's "new world"
>>
>Jews are murderers/rapists/criminals

kek, nice one OP.
>>
>>142512699
He only kills fake L because he was threatening him with death
And again, he did accept other's opinions, like from Mikami
And why can't you create a capitalistic society without crime? If a criminal knows that committing a crime and getting caught means that godly harbinger of righteous justice might kill him on the spot he probably won't do it
This is different from the death penalty, and it was already proven in-universe that crime rates were dropping
>>142512822
I don't remember, I think it was the narrator saying something about this being "a dark age for humanity"
Reasons unspecified
>>
>>142512822
It's just a logical progression, as he started executing more and more criminal for pettier and pettier crimes eventually you get to a point where for example even a starving kid who has no other recourse than to steal food for himself and his family can't do so because he'll get executed for being a criminal, so for example you get a massive portion of the poor starving because they can't get food with money because they don't have it, not from theft because they'll get executed and not from external outlaw markets because those are long gone as a result from Kira and especially not from the government because as a result of the complete tearing of crime they are financially in ruins and so not only are the poor affected but so are everyone else.
>>
>>142512699
>. Light would not accept virtually any opinion but his own because he is above everyone else, refer to one of the first episode when he kills fake L.

It can also be a specific reaction for a specific moment. It happens to me and I think it can happen to anyone, when you try so hard to fight something you think of an injustice (Light's debut in fighting evil of the world) and go too much to the other extreme to counterbalance (I'm the justice, you guys are not, just look at the world).

But maybe after he would have settled as the God he would have been more responsible or something.
>>
>>142513025
>because as a result of the complete tearing of crime they are financially in ruins and so not only are the poor affected but so are everyone else.
I don't understand what you're trying to say with this part
>>142513233
He already was
Case in point, Misa
He never killed Misa even though she was guilty of serial murder
She was faithful to him, realized the error of her ways and in Light's eyes she was fully rehabilitated
Kira isn't as irrational as some people make him out to be
>>
>>142513364
he only used her as a tool. and the people she killed were persons whom Light would've eliminated as well.
>>
>>142515455
No
She killed a bunch of random people on TV to make people believe it was really Kira
At least when Light had to prove he was Kira to the FBI guy he had the decency of killing a repeat sex offender
>>
>>142512397
It's somewhat funny and frightening at the same time that people are willing to endorse fascist practices if they think that they lead to something good.
>>
>>142518795
Unless it was a coup, most fascist governments won democratic elections
People always forget that Mussolini and Hitler were elected by the people and were beloved by the population until they started losing the war
And Kira would be much much better than them
>>
>>142511554
He explicitly said he planned to kill those "with no value to society," which is extremely arbitrary and implies death sentence is punishment for being a shut in.
>>
>>142518958
Wasn't that Mikami?
I even remember Light getting annoyed at Mikami for being overzealous about this
>>
You know, even a decade later it keeps bothering me that the plot of this anime is far too forced.

If Light didn't kill Lind L. Tailor and use the police files, most of the story wouldn't have happened. At least until Misa arrives, and even then it wouldn't have been the same.

Light is absolutely fucking retarded and was somehow even portrayed as a genius, really.
>>
File: DeathNote-01-001-42.png (114KB, 697x1100px) Image search: [Google]
DeathNote-01-001-42.png
114KB, 697x1100px
>>142518892
Light was insane. He literally wanted to be the equivalent of a god, judging whether all of humanity deserved to live and die based on his own arbitrary standards. This of course meant killing those that opposed his will.

The strong leader who presents himself as the one who can the masses (for their own good of course) and eliminates anyone that opposes him is an utterly totalitarian attitude. Your argument is that Light is a fascist but that he's desirable because he'd do a better job running the world than previous fascists.

>>142519045
No. Light outright said that he'd kill the criminals first and then move on to "useless" people later in the first chapter of the manga.
>>
>>142519045
He was mad at Mikami for deviating from his keikaku which screwed him over at the end. I forgot the exact context.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (12KB, 441x334px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
12KB, 441x334px
This is Hitler for neo nazi.
>>
>>142519104
Light killing Lind was a sign of his god complex going overboard
Light using the police files was part of his plan to have them distrusting L but it ended up sort of backfiring since everyone that remained trusted L completely
He still should have played dumb with Misa's first message and then tried to find her in another way, or just outright ignore her completely instead of having her be stupid even more and getting caught up in her idiocy
>>
>>142506508
the alternative was worse
fear is preferable to chaos
i wish the series ended when it clearly should have
>>
>>142519193
I see, he was going hard on that god complex
But look at that face in the bottom right, how can you call at that beautiful face evil?
>>
>>142519445
Go live in a police state because that's obviously what you desire.
>>
>>142519045
>>142519257
He was mad because it was too early to get rid of those people.
>>
>>142519257
No, when he Mikami made Takada announce a bunch of stuff about killing lazy people he got annoyed
Then when he fucked up and got the death note taken from him he was legit mad
>>
>>142519350
If he ignored Misa she would probably reveal more information about how the death note works. Light did the right thing with contacting her as fast as possible.
>>
>>142519531
Police states don't have 4chan
>>
>>142511655
I think the most important thing to remember about Hitler is that he wasn't a cartoon supervillain or a demon, dude was a human through and through. He thought what he was doing was for a greater good, but as far as the rest of civilization's opinion goes organizing mass genocide is no good.
>>
>>142506508
Moments after OP's picture, Light did a little frown. Did the anime tried to make him more sympathetic? I checked the manga, it didn't have the same scene
>>
>>142519721
I guess you will need to stop visiting 4chan then. It's all for the greater good right?
>>
>>142506508
>literally
>>
>>142519776
The anime portrayed him more on the mentally-ill side than outright evil. His death was a lot more melancholic and pretty much hinted at remorse.
>>
File: sayonala lay pemba.jpg (25KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
sayonala lay pemba.jpg
25KB, 720x480px
I need to try fapping to this scene. I'm sure I'd cum before it ends.
>>
>>142519824
>implying in Kira's ideal world 4chan mods and janitors wouldn't get payed
>implying I wouldn't be one of them
>>
>>142519531
order is order
with a good head behind it, gladly
>>
>>142519621
He should have contacted her in another way
Deny another Kira to L
Make a criminal kill himself in a theatrical way that would get broadcasted everywhere, and call for L's death again, by asking him to appear in tv
After L is dead he's got much more freedom to act and meet up with Misa
>>
smartest guy in japan but kills so retardedly it takes 5 mins for L to figure out who kira is. just embarassing
>>
>>142520249
A god complexed sociopathic teenager is not a good head.
>>
>>142520350
But he doesn't
He just figures out he's a Japanese dude
Then Kira keeps baiting him literally for fun
>>
>>142519735
The shift from chaotic good to lawful evil is a matter of who holds the power and has the law on his side
>>
File: Adolf Senpai.png (437KB, 665x640px) Image search: [Google]
Adolf Senpai.png
437KB, 665x640px
>>142506508
No, this is Hitler.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.