[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

nazenazenaze

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1460611783771.gif (406KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1460611783771.gif
406KB, 500x500px
Say /a/non, why do you bother hoarding your downloaded animes?
I mean, you're not gonna rewatch 90% of them,
and if you wan't to you can just download them again.
There's no shortage of internet.
So why do you do that?
>>
>>142456468
>There's no shortage of internet
For now.
>>
File: 1436697130551.jpg (152KB, 694x422px) Image search: [Google]
1436697130551.jpg
152KB, 694x422px
>>142456613
>anime hoarders are the preppers of the anime world
>>
>and if you wan't to you can just download them again.
You say that now, but more than once after I've deleted something I could never find it again.
Not anime in particular yet, but you never know when new laws or people might change things.
>>
Because old torrents die
>>
>>142456742
This.
>>
File: bZWbk.jpg (59KB, 500x426px) Image search: [Google]
bZWbk.jpg
59KB, 500x426px
>>142456468
>you can just download them again.
>There's no shortage of internet.
>>
>>142456468
>you're not gonna rewatch 90% of them
Pleb. I save a few seasonal anime I like and watch them again, or wait for BDs

It takes 20 minutes to watch anime but an entire series can be down loaded in that time, so naturally you end up with more saved than you can watch in one sitting
>>
>>142456468
>animes
>>
I have shit download speed, and trackers die
>>
>>142456468
>wanted to watch logh because it's universally praised
>some guide said start with two movies
>torrents for them are dead, stuck at 30%

someone out there has both of them sitting on their hdd just collecting computer dust.
>>
I only hoard the ones that I know I'll want to rewatch. Either that or I buy them.
>>
>>142461515
I didnt watch the movies
>>
File: 1459825803398.jpg (58KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1459825803398.jpg
58KB, 600x600px
>>142456768
>>142457494
>>142461515
First of all and already mentioned are one of the most dangerous download sources Torrent. It may be free and fast if seeded but if time goes by most of them die. And you wouldn't be able to download it again.
The seccond method are OneClickHosters. For a OCH you have to pay money in most of the cases. Therefore you can download in steady way (no speed fluctuations). But you are dependent on the uploaders. If files go down and the uploader is a lazy bast-.. boy you won't get files either. To download english series is quite easy, the pool of uploaders is very big, but remember there are also people who aren't english native speakers. For them the pool of subs is small and the pool for uploader too. In the last 10 years I saw a lot of uploaders who quit there job with around 5-15 TB stuff (not only animated). It is horrible when an reliable uploader quit the scene and you missed stuff. If I review my harddisk station I remember a LOT of situations where I barely get the stuff after somebody big in the scene quits. These are big holes not easy to stuff. A few months ago I made a check up of my files and compared via deepsearch with two big warez boards. There were over 200 hits of unmatched osd's, so about 200 series aren't avaible in both of the biggets warez boards. I have to say that most of them were quite unobtrusive and medium series but some of the oldies were missing too. Very sad in my opinion. When the time arrives I will step into the scene too just for uploading the missing ones. But this is just a very small example. So I think there is a reason for download animes but ofc nobody is forced to do it. There are also a lot of streamer which never download anything and still are happy. And if you aren't able to afford some harddisks then just delete them again, but you should be more thankful and understanding for those who archieve all the stuff und reupload it for you.
>>
File: fd6.gif (438KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
fd6.gif
438KB, 320x240px
>>142462220
>wall of text
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.