[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slayers any good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 12

File: image.jpg (560KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
560KB, 1280x960px
What's peoples thoughts on slayers? Been curious about it. I like 90s shit. Should i start with the movies or series? Are movies stand alone?
>>
image.jpg
560KB, 1280x960px
What's peoples thoughts on slayers? Been curious about it. I like 90s shit. Should i start with the movies or series? Are movies stand alone?
>>
Most of the movies (the ones with Naga) are prequels to the TV series but it's not necessary to watch them first
I thought the first two series were pretty fun, the third one was OK but not as good. The newer seasons were very underwhelming, sadly
>>
image.jpg
560KB, 1280x960px
>>
Most of the movies (the ones with Naga) are prequels to the TV series but it's not necessary to watch them first
I thought the first two series were pretty fun, the third one was OK but not as good. The newer seasons were very underwhelming, sadly
>>
>>142441857
it's literally "endless filler saga: the series". don't go expecting any development.
>>
image.jpg
560KB, 1280x960px
>>
>>
>>142441857
it's literally "endless filler saga: the series". don't go expecting any development.
>>
it's like asking /a/'s opinion of LoGH

lurk 2 years before posting
>>
image.jpg
560KB, 1280x960px
>>
>>
>>142441857
>>

>>
>>142441857
The TV series is the realest Dungeons and Dragons experience you will ever get short of playing a campaign for yourself.
>>
image.jpg
560KB, 1280x960px
>>
>>
>>142441857
>>

>>
>>142441857
The TV series is the realest Dungeons and Dragons experience you will ever get short of playing a campaign for yourself.
>>
>>142441857
one of the best 90s animes
>>
image.jpg
560KB, 1280x960px
>>
>>
>>142441857
>>

>>
>>142441857
>>
>>142441857
>>
>>142441857
First 3 seasons are all you need. The movies aren't bad either.
>>
image.jpg
560KB, 1280x960px
>>
>>
>>142441857
>>

>>
>>142441857
>>
>>142441857
>>
>>142441857
>>
>>142441857
/a/nons were responsible for subbing several of the anime series and LNs, which should tell you enough about how much people here love Slayers.

The LNs are awesome by the way. The anime is great if you like cartoony stuff.
>>
image.jpg
560KB, 1280x960px
>>
>>
>>142441857
>>

>>
>>142441857
>>
>>142441857
>>
>>142441857
>>
>>142441857
/a/nons were responsible for subbing several of the anime series and LNs, which should tell you enough about how much people here love Slayers.

>>
>>142442976
Any sources for the LN's? I remember buying the first 2 in a run down book store a few years back, Would love to read the rest of them.
>>
image.jpg
560KB, 1280x960px
>>
>>
>>142441857
>>

>>
>>142441857
>>
>>142441857
>>
>>142441857
>>
>>142441857

>>
>>142442976
Any sources for the LN's? I remember buying the first 2 in a run down book store a few years back, Would love to read the rest of them.
>>
The Slayers is one of my favorite old anime to date and would love for another season or manga to be made
>>
image.jpg
560KB, 1280x960px
>>
>>
>>142441857
>>

>>
>>142441857
>>
>>142441857
>>
>>142441857
>>
>>142441857

>>
>>142442976
>>
The Slayers is one of my favorite old anime to date and would love for another season or manga to be made
>>
>>142441857
it's the best /tg/-like show
>>
image.jpg
560KB, 1280x960px
>>
>>
>>142441857
>>

>>
>>142441857
>>
>>142441857
>>
>>142441857
>>
>>142441857

>>
>>142442976
>>
>>
>>142441857
it's the best /tg/-like show
>>
>>142443051
They're on Meguca
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.