[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bobobo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: seductive jelly jiggler.png (213KB, 437x333px) Image search: [Google]
seductive jelly jiggler.png
213KB, 437x333px
remember this show? way ahead of its time. i feel like this shit would have done so much better in 2016 than it did well over a decade ago. i miss this shit.

so i come here because there are two moments that i find fucking hilarious but can't remember which episode(s) they came from. i'll greentext so it's easier to read
>beauty (and gasser?) in a huge city, but it's completely deserted
>beauty hears this weird, droning sound
>she enters this building where the sound is coming from
>it's an empty room with a fucking record player
>jelly jiggler is the record, and the sounds are his voice droning on

i thought this was the funniest shit when i first saw it. then later, either in the same episode or at least one of the next ones, there's a rare moment where softon breaks his seriousness and acts silly so he can flap his arms to fly to the top of a fortress. if someone here could point me to the right episode or even better link me to it, i'd be extremely grateful

also, post your favorite bobobo stuff
>>
pathetic self bump
>>
The part with Softon is in the Battleship arc if I remember correctly, so 17-18.
>>
File: bububo.jpg (98KB, 741x441px) Image search: [Google]
bububo.jpg
98KB, 741x441px
Not watching Bobobo in 2016

SNOT FOR YOOOOOU
>>
I fucking love bobobo

why was it cancelled?

also best ending
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP9pIJlclzk
>>
File: 1458164283846.png (509KB, 747x594px) Image search: [Google]
1458164283846.png
509KB, 747x594px
>tfw no season 3
>>
lol so random xD humor mixed with the shitty Japanese "boke does something 'funny,' tsukkomi character(s) explains the joke to the audience in case they don't understand why it's supposed to be 'funny'" trope does not make it ahead of its time. I'll admit, though, that I did laugh at it a lot.... in middle school.
>>
File: 1458360153740.jpg (85KB, 633x738px) Image search: [Google]
1458360153740.jpg
85KB, 633x738px
>>142442434
>I only watch serious animes like SnK and Fate/stay night
>>
>>142442718
Nice try.
>>
Bo

Bo Bo

Bobo Bo

Bo

Bo
>>
File: ya faggot.png (2MB, 1089x639px) Image search: [Google]
ya faggot.png
2MB, 1089x639px
>>142442434

You literally just went on Wikipedia and copy pasted.

Shut the fuck up
Never come back to /a/

Kill yourself faggot.
>>
File: 1341291421132.jpg (64KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
1341291421132.jpg
64KB, 500x498px
>>142443167
>being this upset
I don't even know what you're talking about, famme
>>
>>142442434
It kind of annoyed me that in the manga, they just drew Beauty overreacting in the corner of every panel with a gag in it.
>>
>>142443402
>what is every tsukkomi and boke bit in gag anime
One of the three things that made Osomatsu-san a so-so anime instead of a great one was those faggots Chibita and Choromatsu explaining each gag. The other two were the "serious" episodes and the lolsorandomxD shit that happened every so often.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.