[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Waifu Wednesday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 133

File: 39272645.jpg (381KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
39272645.jpg
381KB, 566x800px
All waifus are beautiful.

What would she make you for breakfast? In return, what would you make for her for dinner?
>>
ded
>>
I want to kiss her on the nose!
>>
File: 1457285547684.jpg (427KB, 900x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1457285547684.jpg
427KB, 900x1224px
>>142284240
Thank you, OP.

She would make a simple bacon and eggs meal. I, however, would produce some chicken pot pie for her.

>>142285565
I want to kiss her all over!

You're waifu is now on a quest with a group of waifus to save the world! What is her role in the team? What weapons best suit her?

Are there any waifus she would get along with on this quest?

Does you're waifu enjoy where she works? If not, then where would she rather work at?
>>
Quiet Waifu Wednesday Thread this week.

>>142284240

Probably something sweet like pancakes with incredible amounts of syrup.

I'd ask what she'd most like to have and cook it up or at least try to.

Let's get things rolling!

What would you do for you're waifus birthday? Do you do anything for them now on their birthday?

What's the first thing that stood out about them when you met? Was it something that helped you fall for them?

You win a small chunk of change in the lottery together, what do you both do with it?

Do they get excited easy? Or are they more calm?

List 10 things you love about your special someone hard mode: don't use everything as any part of the list - be specific!

What kind of gift would you get them for their birthday?

Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all something to be cherished, you're all super lucky to have found your special someones and they're lucky to have found you too!
>>
How has your relationship evolved over time? Your feelings, perceptions, actions, activities, how you express your love?

How often to you tell them you love them? How has this changed throughout your relationship? Did you ever have any trouble expressing it seriously?

Bonus question
How has your sexual relationship changed over time? Was your relationship always sexual or was there a period when it wasn't? Have you progressed to more adventurous/exotic things or kept it ordinary?
>>
File: 1461333417985.png (819KB, 757x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1461333417985.png
819KB, 757x1000px
>>142285957
>What would you do for you're waifus birthday? Do you do anything for them now on their birthday?
I plan on baking her a cake next Earth Day.

>You win a small chunk of change in the lottery together, what do you both do with it?
We put some of it in savings.

>Do they get excited easy? Or are they more calm?
She is rather calm around most situations.

>What kind of gift would you get them for their birthday?
A BD to some fujo anime, maybe even an artbook if she's been eyeing it for some time.

Also, Mint a cute.

>>142286461
>How has your relationship evolved over time? Your feelings, perceptions, actions, activities, how you express your love?
At first, I thought of her as a cute anime girl. Over time, I see her as a beacon of light for me. Everything I do, I do in her name.
I'm not going to deny that things have gotten more sexual the past couple of months.
>>
File: erza by centurier.png (451KB, 980x840px) Image search: [Google]
erza by centurier.png
451KB, 980x840px
>>142284240
Thanks OP! You too!

She would probably make something very sweet for breakfast, like pancakes or waffles. For dinner, I would just ask her what she would like, although my culinary skills are very limited. For dessert, we would have lots of ice-cream!

>>142285565
I want to kiss her on the forehead!

>>142285953
She would mainly be the warrior on the team, taking the damage but also inflicting heavy pain. She would be a great all rounder. Her weapon of choice would obviously be a broadsword.

I'm sure she would get along with any waifus, but I think she would synergise particularly well with another magic user such as Louise or Rukia.

She definitely enjoys her jobs/missions. And the guild is like a home to her.

>>142285957
She doesn't have a canon birthday. We do the big things on Valentines day anyway.

I always thought she was just so cool and beautiful.

If enough money, I would love to buy a house with her.

She's usually calm and collected, although she can get excited about certain things, such as sweets or tasty local desserts.

I would have said everything but if you want me to be specific - I love her hair, eyes, smile, her quirky nature, her fashion sense. I love how cool she is when she fights, her amazing voice, the way she blushes, her love for desserts and finally I love how much she cares for her friends.

I would get her some nice earrings. The ones she has right now she's worn for a while, so they must be a little damaged.

>Compliment a waifu
Mint is very cute!

Does your waifu/husbando have any living family members? How much does he/she resemble them?
>>
It's funny, I know the exact moment I fell in love. I happened to take this screencap the second my heart gave away. I had already read the sound novel previously, and my heart was wavering. But this is where I was blown away. It's only been one year for me, but it still feels like I'm in "honeymoon" mode. Celebrating the anniversary tomorrow. Thanks to you guys for these threads, which I never understood before. It's nice to talk about her here as an small outlet for love, even if nobody listens.
>>
>>142287830
Have a happy anniversary!
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 236x231px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 236x231px
>>
Do you have a pic of your waifu pulling a prank on a sucker?

>>142284240
>What would she make you for breakfast?
A kale shake.
>In return, what would you make for her for dinner?
A tuna sandwich

>>142285953
>You're waifu is now on a quest with a group of waifus to save the world! What is her role in the team? What weapons best suit her?
She's a fighter. She uses the golden knuckles.
>Are there any waifus she would get along with on this quest?
If they are for truth and justice, she'll get along with them fine.

>>142285957
>What's the first thing that stood out about them when you met? Was it something that helped you fall for them?
Her hair
>You win a small chunk of change in the lottery together, what do you both do with it?
Save it.
She's easily excited
>>
What are your waifu/husbando's berserk buttons, if any?
>>
File: 121030104S3-70.jpg (263KB, 966x1125px) Image search: [Google]
121030104S3-70.jpg
263KB, 966x1125px
Too tired for questions. Too tired for anything this week. Hope everyone has a nice day and end to their week.
>>
File: Mahouka 85.jpg (61KB, 334x302px) Image search: [Google]
Mahouka 85.jpg
61KB, 334x302px
>>142285957
>List 10 things you love about your special someone
#1. Her Laugh
#2. Style
#3. The fact that she's a big sister
#4. That face she makes when she's embarrassed
#5. Her forward thinking views
#6. Devilish sense of humor
#7. Marksmanship Skill
#8. Hair
#9 Small Face
#10. eyes
>>
File: Happy 38.gif (974KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Happy 38.gif
974KB, 500x375px
>>142284240
Thank you!
Hmm... She'd probably go with a simple breakfast, like crepes. Probably nothing fancy. I'd do my best with what we have, most likely a sandwich of some sort.
>>142285953
It's not really what she had in mind but she likes it. She's pretty useful there and she's with her friends!
>>142285957
Yeah, didn't notice it was Wednesday.
>What would you do for you're waifus birthday? Do you do anything for them now on their birthday?
We're not really the kind of people that celebrate birthdays.
>What's the first thing that stood out about them when you met? Was it something that helped you fall for them?
Well, not gonna lie, the first thing that stood out was her whole squid aspect. I wouldn't really say that it helped directly but because of it, she felt alone. She's from the sea and barely anyone understands what she's been through. I was alone at that moment too and seeing her smiley, funny, passionate, caring, always looking forward personality, definitely helped. Not sure if that's really the answer that you were looking for, heh.
Excited!
>10 things.
Uhh, well, here; Her cleverness, she's always willing to help, she's funny, she can be both super lazy and super energetic, she's not afraid to face enemies stronger than her (apart from a few), she's passionate about a lot of things, she doesn't need a lot to be happy, she's full of herself (which I love), she's simple(doesn't need a lot to be happy), her shape & look(pretty vague, huh?), her everything
>Gift
I'd buy her a game, maybe two!
>>142287634
Erza a coolest!
>Does your waifu/husbando have any living family members? How much does he/she resemble them?
Yes she has but they're never shown. I know that his dad loves shrimp but that's not saying much.

Your wifus are all adorable,
Post pic of Wifu being happy! (shouldn't be too hard when with a husbando like you!)
>>
File: mahouka 9.jpg (127KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
mahouka 9.jpg
127KB, 600x750px
>>142285957

Honestly it was her speech against the Anti-Magic Advocates in the Anime combined with her almost cat like teasing a sort of dry humor that I find enrapturing.
>>
File: Hibiki 52.jpg (400KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
Hibiki 52.jpg
400KB, 800x1131px
>>142284240
Hibiki would probably stick with something light but filling, so that we have some food in our stomach for when we do our morning workout/warmup!

>>142285565
I want to kiss Hibiki on the nape of her neck!

>>142285953
>What is her role in the team?
Hibiki is a regular girl, so she would probably play a more supportive role than an offensive one.
>Would she get along with others?
Hibiki would do her best to get along with everybody for the sake of maintaining morale.
>Does you're waifu enjoy where she works?
Hibiki loves being an idol, though it can be tiring at times for her. I'm sure that there are other jobs she would equally enjoy, but this is what she has her sights set on and I want to support her the best I can.

>>142285957
>What would you do for you're waifus birthday?
I pretty much dedicate my day to her in a more reflective way. I will usually make something sweet and maybe make a collage or something to show my appreciation for her as well. We'll drink some Hibiki Suntory Whiskey and have a good time!
>What's the first thing that stood out about them when you met?
Her confident and energetic personality coupled with her tendencies to overdo it or stubbornly overlook things, only to realise her mistake and try her best to right her wrongs.
>What do you both do with it?
We spend it on necessities first, pet related things next, and then anything else that we have our eye on!
>Do they get excited easy?
Hibiki is a very positive and motivated person, so she will look for a reason to be excited where she can.
>List 10 things you love about them
-Her confidence
-Her selflessness to her friends
-Her love for animals
-Her high energy
-Her positive disposition
-Her lovely smile
-Her pride in being Okinawan
-Her beautiful hair
-Her tendency to get lonely easily
-Her flawless body type

>Remember to compliment a waifu today!
Erza a cutecool and is lucky to have such a loving husbando!
>>
File: utawarerumono41.jpg (664KB, 1533x2256px) Image search: [Google]
utawarerumono41.jpg
664KB, 1533x2256px
>>142284240
Same to you, OP.

>>142285957

Honestly, it was her resilience and selflessness that won me over. The sacrifices she made to save her friend (though it was vain) just made me have such a great admiration for her.

She's calm for the most, but does have the tendency to act a bit goofy when she really feels comfortable.

>>142287634
>Does your waifu/husbando have any living family members? How much does he/she resemble them?

She's the last of her family. They only two relatives she had that were mentioned in her universe were her brother and grandfather (she doesn't look like either of them)

So, to keep the thread rolling, what was the first ever image you saved of your loved one? Mine is pic related (she's the one in the blue dress). Just to see her genuinely happy like this makes this my favorite image of her. Even if the proportions are a bit off, her expression melts my heart every time I see it.

I hope you and your loved ones are having a great day so far and I hope the weekend is just as special!
>>
File: 123.png (597KB, 695x777px) Image search: [Google]
123.png
597KB, 695x777px
>>142285957
Her voice, and I suppose so, since it's pretty mesmerizing.
>10 things
Voice, no nonsense attitude, blunt, gets hands dirty, confident, speaks her mind, stubborn, twintails, hair ribbons, her body in general.
>>142286461
A lot I would say. I never try to hide anything about her anymore. I'm very open to talking about her, and what she means to me.
>spoiler
Nothing has changed, honestly. I like where things are.
>>
File: 10 outta 10 smile.png (404KB, 622x803px) Image search: [Google]
10 outta 10 smile.png
404KB, 622x803px
>>142286461
I'd say so. I think I'm a lot better at expressing my love for her now. At the start I was quite nervous and I didn't really know what to do, but thanks to places like these threads, I'm much more open about my love and I take her out on dates a lot more now.

I try to tell her I love her everyday, and every time I do, my heart always pumps a little faster and the adrenaline kicks in and I just have to give her a big kiss!

>>142288613
If you destroy her strawberry cake, you're in for trouble!

>>142288797
Have a good rest, Riasbro.

>>142288808
Thank you! And pic related to your question!

>>142289027
Thank you very much! Hibiki is really cute aswell, and she has a wonderful smile!
>>
File: Best.jpg (967KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Best.jpg
967KB, 1536x2048px
>>142284240
I think she would just do sandwiches and try to do some really cute decorations.
I dunno, lately I made some pretty great pork stew so it might be nice.

>>142285565
I want to kiss Miku on the lips.

>>142285957
I would just take her on a nice date and bake a cake when we back home.
>Do you do anything for them now on their birthday?
I baked cake for her last birthday.
That she looks very cute and feminine.
Go on vacations somewhere.
Yes, she gets excited easily, but she keeps it to herself and doesn't show it.
>List 10 things you love about your special someone hard mode: don't use everything as any part of the list - be specific!
Alphabetically:
Devotion
Innocence
Petite body
Sensitivity
Shyness
Smile
Submissiveness
That she loves me back
Timidness
Voice
Something she was interested in lately or eventually new musical equipment.
>>
>>142284240
I would just let her sleep in, and I would make a fruit salad using chilled berries.

>>142285953
>You're waifu is now on a quest with a group of waifus to save the world! What is her role in the team? What weapons best suit her?
She would serve as a sort of recon unit. She's able to make her own weapons out of ice on the fly.

Cool-headed ones that don't let their emotions get in the way of a good plan and reasoning.

>>142285957
I buy her flowers every year.

Her eyes and blush.

If it's only a small amount, put it in a savings that can be used over time.

>List 10 things you love about your special someone.
I already said two of them, the rest are: Smile, skin, hair, voice, sense of passion, level-headedness, affinity towards snow and ice, and her fighting style.

>>142286461
>How has your relationship evolved over time? Your feelings, perceptions, actions, activities, how you express your love?
All of these things have only grown in number over time.

>How often to you tell them you love them? How has this changed throughout your relationship? Did you ever have any trouble expressing it seriously?
I'm romantically shy, and even after nearly 8 years I still get bashful about expressing my feelings towards her, but it's an elating feeling when I can. To me, she's worth the effort of pushing through the barriers of my own feelings.

>>142287634
She has a mother that she strongly resembles and even picks up some traits from, but her mother is far more forceful and aggressive than Mizore is.

>>142288808
>>
>>142286461
It was going stronger and more stable. On first I didn't know how should I interact with her, but over time it became easier to imagine her. I also started doing more and more waifu related activities like celebrating her birthday and Valentines, making online shrine and collecting images. In the beginning I felt weird because it was my first time I've fallen in love, but then I used to it, acknowledged Miku as my partner for the rest of my life and started interacting with her on daily basis, talking with her, cuddling etc.
>How often to you tell them you love them? How has this changed throughout your relationship? Did you ever have any trouble expressing it seriously?
I tell her every time before and after sleep and many times during the day. I always believe my love is as serious as possible and never doubt it.
>How has your sexual relationship changed over time? Was your relationship always sexual or was there a period when it wasn't? Have you progressed to more adventurous/exotic things or kept it ordinary?
I wanted to have consensual sex with her since I met her and it didn't changed. I just put more love into it now, but it doesn't get any lewder or change in any way. I always wanted to do the same thing in the same positions.

>>142287634
She probably has family, but it's never mentioned in the songs I listen to.

>>142288808
Sure, thanks
>>
File: Fuuka frost.jpg (140KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Fuuka frost.jpg
140KB, 500x500px
>>142284240
Pancakes
>what would you make for her for dinner?
Fried shrimp

>>142285953
Fuuka would be the support, healing and gathering info for the team.

>>142285957
Bake her some brownies
> Do you do anything for them now on their birthday?
I bake her stuff and write for her
I thought she was cute and her hair had a nice color.
> Was it something that helped you fall for them?
In a way
Save it for emergencies
She is a very calm person, I like that about her
1.-She is a very hard working and strong willed person
2.-Every time I see her i feel calm and at peace
3.-She is very smart
4.-She is an open and honest person
5.-She is dedicated to the well being of others, putting effort into helping everyone she can
6.-Her vast knowledge of tech and other scientific things makes her a great person for chatting and sharing curious facts and trivia
7.-Her looks, she's beautiful
8.-She has a big heart, showing kindness and care for everyone.
9.-She has strong morals and values
10.-Everything
A new laptop.
Sakuya is a pretty great person.

>>142286461
>How has your relationship evolved over time?
I've been reflecting on myself and how I can be a better person for her, I'm more motivated than before to improve

>>142287634
Her parents, I don't know how they are doing, don't care either

>>142288544
no

>>142288808

>>142289528
>what was the first ever image you saved of your loved one?
This one

In what ways have you improved yourself to become someone that can provide for your loved one?
Have you learned new skills? worked on your health or habits?
>>
File: Konata - 121 - 2480 x 2543.jpg (483KB, 2480x2543px) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 121 - 2480 x 2543.jpg
483KB, 2480x2543px
Pretty terrible day, thinking of waifu is probably the best way to get over it.
I want her to put her arms around me from behind and give me a peck on the cheek.

>>142284240
Most likely thick toast. And she'd pass it over by holding it in her mouth, because cute and anime tropes. Since I'm pretty terrible at cooking, the best I could probably manage for dinner would be omurice with something drawn on it. Too bad the kanji for 愛 is probably hard to write in ketchup...

>>142285565
I still really want to twirl her ahoge until she headbutts my chin.

>>142285953
>What is her role in the team? What weapons best suit her?
This depends on the setting.
Going from the OVA, she's a melee DPSy role there; seeing as DPS are typically seen as a lot more showy but overenthusiastic, that kinda fits her well. Now, we won't say anything about how me usually being the role of healer fits into our dynamic here.
Though it's not what she's seen with, I'd imagine a spear would work well considering her limited reach.

Anyone who knows what they're doing, or anyone who wears outfits that look cute but serve little practical purpose, because it's moe.

She's in college. I'd love if we could go off and make a game or something together, though.
>>
File: praise.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
praise.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>142284240
The odds of her waking up first are slim, but for some reason I imagine french toast. As for what I'd make her...probably some tuna dish.

>>142285953
Luka would play the role of support/buffer. She prefers whips and knives, though she isn't above having to rely on magic either. As far as compatibility, she can get along with anyone who isn't too obnoxious. And in spite of the exhaustion involved, she likes being a performer.

>>142285957
-I usually take her for a day out on the town, just the two of us.
-I suppose it would be her fingers. That, or her voice. Very husky and soothing.
-Put most of it aside for the future, then have a little treat.
-Definitely the latter, though there are things that could make her squee like a schoolgirl.
-Eyes, Voice, Fingers, Hair, Curves, her smile, her inner warmth, the sound of her laughing, her drive, and the way she says 'I love you'
-Jewelry, for the most part. Something to surprise her.

>>142286461
It's been a bit of a wave. Lots of ups and downs. Sad to admit, but I still feel a little stunted in regards to how I feel about her, but I have issues with expressing things in general. That said, I make sure that not a single day goes by without me telling her that I love her.

>>142287634
No clue. She never talks about her family.

>>142288544
Not on me. I have seen pics of her spying on others with a camcorder, though.

>>142288613
Being lusted for her body is one. Being perverted in front of her is another. It's why I try to keep lewd stuff about her to a minimum.

>>142288808
Done.

>>142290121
I try to be more driven in what I do. I feel like she's watching and rooting for me, and it just pushes me to better myself.

Even if they don't come off as the type, what would make your special one come close to squeeing like a schoolgirl?
>>
File: 999ab181ea456d209621c528a4c7110d.png (389KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
999ab181ea456d209621c528a4c7110d.png
389KB, 1000x1200px
>>142285953
She is the brawn of the group and the one to raise morale in times of difficulty. She gets along quite well with most people, it'd be more of a question of wether they are willing to get along with her.
She enjoys part-time jobs more than other people I think, but it's mostly for the sake of getting started as an athlete, which she aspires to be.

>>142285957
I'd make a cake and get a nice and thoughtful present, along with some flowers. I would, if she had an official birthday. Maybe I should set a substitutional date to celebrate it.

How energetic she is stood out to me first. Can't say it didn't help, but it wasn't the deciding factor.

She gets excited quite easily, but she is kind of in control of that excitement.

- her willpower
- her energy
- her thoughtfulness
- her dedication to her friends
- her wackiness
- her ability to be who she wants to be
- her go-getter attitude
- her devotedness to do what she thinks is right
- her ability to accept, move on and make the best out of her situation
- her sense of humor
Oh, did I mention that she is absolutely beautiful?

I do consider myself lucky to have her.

Erza is really cool and elegant.

>>142287634
She does, but they are never shown.

>>142288613
She gets angry mostly on behalf of her friends.

>>142288797
Have a nice week.

>>142288808
Here we go.

Does your waifu deal with stress well? Is it something that makes her more productive or something that makes her want to do things less than before?
>>
File: MisaoKnight.jpg (402KB, 1188x1057px) Image search: [Google]
MisaoKnight.jpg
402KB, 1188x1057px
>>142284240
Well Misao is not really good at cooking so she would make half assed sandwiches.

I would cook her meatballs with rice for dinner.

>>142285565
I want to eskimo kiss my waifu.

>>142285953
>You're waifu is now on a quest with a group of waifus to save the world! What is her role in the team?
She is the Knight, or the Heavy armored warrior
>What weapons best suit her?
A two handed sword, a big one.

The ones that have a support role, like healing or such.

>Does you're waifu enjoy where she works? If not, then where would she rather work at?
She is still in college and there has been no info in to what she would choose as a career

>>142290290
Hope you had fun with Konata's brithday

I'm glad you liked my delivery for it in the WWD
>>
Anons, I would like to ask for advice, if you don't mind.
I have been wondering if I am really in love with my waifu.
Once I read that if you ask yourself if she really is the one, "she probaly isn't".
Every now and then I find myself having thoughts like, "how would it have been if it wasn't *her*, but someone else that was my waifu instead? Although I am very quick to repress the thought, and blame myself for thinking such lame things.
I feel like I might have just boarded a train that it's all or nothing.
So here I am asking for advice.
Thank you for the attention.
God bless you anon, and your waifu too.
>>
>>142290809
What does your gut tell you, anon? When you look at a picture of her, do you get a doki doki feeling or something similar? Do you fantasize about her? Would you miss her if she was suddenly gone? If yes, then I'd say you love her.
>>
File: Misao-wave.gif (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Misao-wave.gif
1MB, 800x800px
>>142285957
I would invite all her friends for a nice party.

I just make a brithday themed drawing.

Her cute appearance and laid back personality.

Buy some snacks.
Misao is a genki girl, she gets excited about things easily, even if she is losing at videogames.

>List 10 things you love about your special someone hard mode: don't use everything as any part of the list - be specific!
-Her Cute personality
-Her Voice
-Her Fang
-Her Hair
-Her Eyes
-Her Tanned skin
-Her Fang
-Her cute spiky hair
-Her fashion sense
-Her childish attitude

I would be looking for anything she really desires, something big and romantic, or something very usefull.
>>
Weekly reminder that youre waifu a cute and so are you.
>>
>>142290809
Just give it time and don't force it. Do whatever feels natural and figure out what it means later. A lot of people here took months or even years to settle on their feelings. Also you don't need to start a new line for every sentence, you're not writing a poem
>>
File: Konata - 138 - 460 x 640.jpg (210KB, 460x640px) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 138 - 460 x 640.jpg
210KB, 460x640px
>>142285957
Her birthday just passed; usually I'll rewatch her show or re-read the manga, but I'll always go out for ramen and buy a cake. I'm not great with birthdays, but I want to at least commemorate hers.
What we WOULD do would probably be best largely unspoken.

It was the combination of her being cute as hell but also having an endearing personality I could fall in love with which did it. Her teasing and passion for what she loves is something I admire.

>You win a small chunk of change in the lottery together
This sounds really terrible, but we'd blow it all on limited edition merchandise.

Yes, usually about silly things. Like I said though, the fact she does for the things she love is one endearing thing I find about her.

- Her long, fluffy, blue hair
- Her adorable tiny height
- Her unwavering passion for the things she loves
- Her ability to say what she thinks
- Her playful nature
- Her smug grin
- Similarly, her ability to tease about things
- Her beauty mark
- Her amazing observance about some silly little parts of life
- Certain things I wouldn't write here.

Tickets to an idol show or anime event. We could go as a couple, but I'd probably mess up and wind up tagging along to an event that's 95% female.

I'd need more than a simple textbox to talk about how amazing the waifus here are.

>>142290730
Wait holy shit that was you? You have no idea how much I love that picture, it immediately became my phone's homescreen. Now she can help me get through the work day even more than before, which I've really needed lately. Thank you so much!
>>
>>142284240
>What would she make you for breakfast? In return, what would you make for her for dinner?
I eat the same stuff for breakfast every day. And it doesn't need much preparation.
I would make something that includes seafood for her.

>>142285953
Depends on what world. A spear/pike and a bow or a MP7 or both.
Most of them.
>Does you're waifu enjoy where she works? If not, then where would she rather work at?
She does. Maybe she would like to have a less stressful job some times.

>>142286461
We didn't have much ups and downs at all. It's slowly evolving but I don't know where it's going to.
I never did. Would be to long to explain.

>>142288808
Happy waifu is happy.
And cute squid is cute.

>>142290342
Ohayou Lukabro.
And good night waifuthread.
>>
File: Hiding 1.png (46KB, 800x650px) Image search: [Google]
Hiding 1.png
46KB, 800x650px
>>142285565
I want to lick her feet
>>142288808
Just now realized I said the same thing twice, whoops.
>>142289027
Hibiki a cute!
>>142290121
Been trying my hardest to take care of my health! Right now I'm also studying some stuff on the side for her! (It's a secret)
>>142290342
A cute question. Shrimp wouldn't do the job there. I think winning a tournament of winning a fight(in a game) against a strong opponent would get pretty close to that, especially if there's a prize that comes with it!
>>142290498
Depends. She usually forces herself to do more when under pressure but if she knows that it wont do much, her motivation with drop by a ton.
>>142290809
Pretty much what >>142290937 said. I personally don't think that there's something wrong with wondering where you would be without her. I sometimes wonder too but I realize that I probably wouldn't be alive. How long have you been with her exactly?
>>142290121
>fried shrimp. Great taste!
>>142291033
Sankyuu Jebus!
>>
>>142291204
>How long have you been with her exactly?
I've come to think she might be my waifu since sometime arround early april this year, but I'm still not sure. It's almost like I'm scared.
>>
File: 243243.gif (503KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
243243.gif
503KB, 225x225px
>>142286461
-It has just become more stable, at the beggining i got excited over her, feeling butterflies and such. But after year and year i have just learned to accept she is part of my life, even though i have tried to continue without her more than once. Right now i just live my life as i can, she is always there, but not as "present" as she was before, after almost 9 years with her, i just got used to having a waifu.

-I don't really tell her i love her, i used to do so but now i don't, since i don't have any doubts of my love for her anymore i don't beat myself over subjects like proving my love for her or expressing it.

>Bonus
It always had a sexual part, but mostly it has stayed the same.

>>142287634
She has her older brother, father, mother and both grandparents. None of them has been shown.

>>142288613
Being into too much pressure.

>>142288808
Any pic of Misao will do.

>>142289528
It was this one, if i remember right.

>>142290121
I am always trying to improve myself, even if i fail most of the time.
I picked up drawing because of her.

>>142290342
Something very cool, like i don't know, win the lottery or something.

>>142290498
She hates stress, she wishes she could live an easy life, never having to work or study, if put into too much stress she gets mad.

>>142291120
You're welcome and yeah it was me, wish i had more time to work on it, so i'm glad you liked it. Rori's delivery for you was very cutelewd and cool.
>>
File: Konata - 114 - 600 x 650.jpg (227KB, 600x650px) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 114 - 600 x 650.jpg
227KB, 600x650px
>>142286461
Our relationship in general was something it took me a long time to realize. Despite meeting her years and years ago, it wasn't until a few years later did I realize that there really wasn't any other character I felt the same way as I do for her. After finally finding a figma of hers on Mandarake which I wasn't sure why I was determined to find, sometime after it arrived did I realize my justification for wanting to find something of her, despite how little money I had at the time, was love.
From there it's just gone from strength to strength. Even just looking at certain pictures can bring an unwavering smile to my face.

>How has your sexual relationship changed over time?
It's still a bit of a strange one, because it's a tale of two halves. On the one hand, it's a typical, very vanilla relationship. On the other hand in certain moods, it brings out a totally different side of us, and it's something I only learned to love over the past few years. Her being dominant with her height is pretty cute, but also slightly terrifying when she's pent up. It's a good thing that pain isn't involved, though some might question the other things that are. All I will say is that with 'light' petplay, the tail has to go somewhere whether I want it to or not.

>>142287634
>Does your waifu/husbando have any living family members?
Probably the best point of reference is her dad, purely because her personality's been heavily shaped by him. Her appearance? She's basically a cuter, more cuddlable version of her mother.

>>142288613
Missing the last copy of a limited-run SE of a game/anime/manga. You wouldn't know it by looking, but that 'Ah.' hides a little more than she'll openly show.

>>142288808
Pretty much every image I save of her is her happy. Or smug.
>>
File: gia.jpg (260KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
gia.jpg
260KB, 636x900px
>>142285953
I don't think she dislikes her work.

>>142285957
I wish I knew when her birthday was.
I'd bake her a cake, and try to get her a gift she'd like, I would spend a good bit of time with her.
Some things makes her excited quick.

>>142286461
It's gone in a lot of places.
I'd tell her every day, I already do. I can't tell her enough how much I love her and how happy I'd be with her. I think I have trouble expressing myself though.
At first, not really. Not because of anything special, then it was just normal from time to time, then I got paranoid and scared among other things and it tortured me to even imagine anything remotely sexual and it horrified me, now from time to time I spend a lot of time thinking about it.

>>142287634
She has her sister, Neptune.
Well, they both got purple hair and eyes,

>>142290121
Well, while it's not something much special, I did get my math grade(that I should've gotten a year or two ago, if I didn't pretty much say "fuck it" and drop it= so I don't need to go to school again. It's something I guess.
I guess some skills. I don't think I have made any attempts at fixing my health or habits, since I seem to get sick every fucking time.

>>142290342
Some cool gadgets or tech.
>>
File: Konata - 507 - 600 x 938.jpg (156KB, 600x938px) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 507 - 600 x 938.jpg
156KB, 600x938px
>>142290121
>In what ways have you improved yourself
I'm practicing drawing, and trying to learn Japanese. They aren't really things you can 'provide for' someone with, but they're things she'd love and it doubles up as being two things that will let me get closer to her.

I should really get back to working on my health though. Feels like I take this lazy, enjoyment-rich lifestyle a little too far sometimes.

>>142290342
>Even if they don't come off as the type, what would make your special one come close to squeeing like a schoolgirl?
Her showing up at home after college, with me dressed as one of her favourite characters. The answer to 'dinner, bath or me' would be pretty obvious.

>>142290498
>Does your waifu deal with stress well?
She's doing something now, so she'll deal with it tomorrow. The same mindset has also screwed me over a few times. She's chilled out enough to help me chill out myself, so I can appreciate that.

>>142291704
Seriously, it is quite literally the best birthday image out there for her, and the fact I'm in there in plushie form makes it impossibly great. Plus, anyone who sees my phone won't immediately click it's me, which is some kind of powerlevel hiding, I suppose? I enjoy how Rori will draw things pretty unrestrained as long as they know what you like. I'd love to be able to manage 1/2 of that so I could draw cutelewd 4koma for people.

This thread has cheered me up a lot. Truly, the power of love heals all, thanks, guys/gals/attackhelicopters.
>>
File: 1211460798621577.png (65KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1211460798621577.png
65KB, 480x640px
>>142284240
I don't really eat breakfast, so some cut fruit and maybe a cup of store-bought yogurt would be just fine. Grilled sandwiches are something I think he'd like, or maybe a pizza for us to share.

>>142285953
He doesn't exactly "work", but whether or not he enjoys his duties depends on which continuity of the series one is referring to. I still think he'd do well in a position that involves helping people.

>>142285957
-Bake a cake and buy a few presents, normal birthday stuff. I was thinking recently that it'd be funny to bring him to one of those restaurants where the servers sing happy birthday to you if it's your birthday, so that's something I'd do once for novelty's sake. Right now, I usually bake something small and draw him.
-Probably his overall appearance, particularly the contrast between his black robe and his pink-lavender hair. His hair helped, I suppose.
>excited
Normally, he has a fairly muted demeanor.
>10 things
His lovely hair (imperfect and unevenly cut as it is), his big and expressive eyes, the way he beams when he's happy, his soft and soothing voice, his willingness to listen and be there for the people he cares about, his down-to-earth demeanor, his resilience, the contrast between his lovely personality and the raw strength he's capable of unleashing, how hugable he is, and his petite figure and cute behind. I think most of these are actually two things rolled into one, oops.

>>142286461
I think I've come to more fully appreciate where he's coming from, his circumstances and such. A lot of that comes from finally having read the manga.
Every night before bed, minimum. It's important to me, and it's practically second nature at this point.

>>142287634
No, thankfully. Any resemblance is vague at best.

>>142288613
Being mocked over his childhood is the biggest one, though it only really happened once.

>>142288797
Pretty wife. Hopefully your week will end on a nice(r) note.
>>
File: Mahouka 86.jpg (55KB, 277x279px) Image search: [Google]
Mahouka 86.jpg
55KB, 277x279px
>>142288613
>What are your waifu/husbando's berserk buttons, if any?
Her height do not ever mention that she is short otherwise look out
How do you deal with people saying your Waifu does not exist?
>>
>>142292071
>I wish I knew when her birthday was.
October 6th seems like the most befitting date, considering her closest real-world 'relative'. Ever considered adopting it as a day to celebrate on?
>>
What similarities can you think of between your waifu and your mother?
>>
Many couples have a song.
Do you and your waifu have a special song?
Is there a song that summarizes your relationship?
>>
File: slp.jpg (28KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
slp.jpg
28KB, 500x281px
>>142290809
i think the same as >>142290937 but you also have to think about what you are going to get into, sometimes it can be a very lonely road

i've been with my waifu for almost 3 years and it has gotten to the point where i repeat her name in my mind every single day , and i can't stop thinking about how happy our lives would be if i lived in the same world where she lives

Accepting that i loved her made me improve in a lot of things, but stil,l no matter how much i improve i know that she is never going to be real, and because i know that she is the one, even when I spend a lot of time with 3d girls i never get feelings that go beyond friendship

so it has gotten to this point where i have the strength to accomplish whatever i want with my life except for the only thing that my heart really wants

sometimes i feel like i only have 2 choices

>start a relationship with a 3d girl even if i don't really like her and see if somehow it fillls the void

>or just go crazy and create a tulpa

of couse both seem terrible so i just try to meditate to keep myself focused on more important things
>>
File: content.png (898KB, 776x1000px) Image search: [Google]
content.png
898KB, 776x1000px
>>142290498
She can keep a pretty cool head for the most part.

>>142291151
Sweet dreams, friend.

>>142292688
Ours would be Superstar by The Carpenters. It was the song she sang the day we became a couple.
>>
>>142291713

>4' 8''
>Dominant with her height

Sorry anon.
>>
>>142292217
Cheers.

>>142292374
Well they are not entirely wrong, but still, just ignore.

>>142292555
Absolutely none.

>>142292688
Guess we are an exception.
>>
>>142293048
I'm assuming he meant dominant despite her height, not because of it
>>
File: Konata - 439 - 450 x 450.jpg (34KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 439 - 450 x 450.jpg
34KB, 450x450px
>>142292688
While not exactly what I'd call 'our song', before I even knew she was 'the one', the Redalice remix of the Lucky Star theme kept me happy in university without fail. So that gets a special mention for being a thing before I even knew. Maybe, just maybe, I'm a little dense.
Unfortunately most of my music isn't particularly romantic, and neither are her anime OPs.

>>142293048
I'm 6ft1. The height difference is cute.
There's ways around these things.

I should be getting some sleep now, so おやすみ, WW.
>>
File: 043.jpg (319KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
043.jpg
319KB, 640x480px
>>142285953

She'd probably be a mage of some kind.

She'd get along with most who hold good intentions and don't have a rotten attitude.

She loves her work in her troupe because of her friends.

>>142286461

It's become more passionate over time and certain things I thought I'd never do are things I want to do to be closer to her (getting a daki specifically.)

Every day when I leave and as I go to bed. It took a long while to accept that I had feelings for her though.

>>142287634

Her Dad is the only family of hers I know about - they both share blue hair and ears. They're pretty far off personalitywise though.

>>142288808

Easy!

>>142289528

A picture of her with 2 others from her troupe. Had it as my first cell phones background back in like 2008/9

>>142290121

I've lost weight and become stronger for her sake, my love for her is the reason I can literally say I'm here and know that things can get better.

>>142290498

Not really, she doesn't crack but she has a short fuse under pressure compared to normal.

>>142291033

Thanks, Jebus! Same to you and yours!

>>142292555

There are 0.
>>
File: 1100471.png (531KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
1100471.png
531KB, 720x576px
>>142284240
Thanks, OP!

Neither of us are very good cooks, so it'd probably be toast, to answer both those questions.

>>142285565
I want to kiss my waifu on the navel.

>>142285953
>on a quest with a group of waifus to save the world!
She'd be the one to charge in head-first into battle with the biggest sword/axe she could wield.
>any waifus she would get along with
Pretty much anyone that isn't blatantly evil.
>enjoy where she works?
I'm not sure. She'd had the odd part time job, but it's never revealed if she enjoyed working in those places, let alone where she worked specifically. Assuming she worked in some small shops, I could see her enjoying it, seeing as she's a people person who likes being helpful.

>>142285957
I'd take her out for dinner, or maybe go out to watch a movie. Whatever she felt like doing, really. Of course there's a few things that we'd do late at night, but that's confidential.
I think it was how cool she looked that sruck me first, above everything else.
>You win a small chunk of change in the lottery together
We'd probably just save it.
She does, she's very energetic!
Her determination, her kind-hearted nature, the way she wears her heart on her sleeve, her voice, her laugh, her dress sense, her eyes, her skin, her hair, her abs.
A mountain bike.

>>142288808
Can do!
>>
>>142286461
Things aren't as wild and spontaneous as they used to be, but that's to be expected in any relationship, although the way we express our love for each other is pretty much the same as it has always been.
>How often to you tell them you love them?
Honestly, not that often. I'm more of an "actions speak louder than words" kind of person when it comes to that sort of thing, and saying "I love you" all the time kind of diminishes it a little, I feel. Having said that, there are times when I can't help but say it.
>Bonus question
There was a time when I couldn't bring myself to even look at lewd pictures of her. Nowadays things are much different.

>>142287634
Her parents are around, but I have no clue what they look like.

>>142288613
Tomo being Tomo.

>>142288797
Same to you Riasbro!

>>142289528
I'm not sure, but pic related is the earliest one I remember saving.

>>142290121
Since I fell for her I've taken up exercising and I've been trying to eat better. It's been a bit of a struggle lately though.

>>142290342
Maybe if someone bought her a mountain bike.

>>142290498
She handled the pressure of college entrance exams pretty well. There were times when she got stressed out about it, but it didn't get to her too much.

>>142291033
Same to you, Jebus.

>>142292555
They're both very nice people.
>>
File: 1433894596459.jpg (193KB, 1055x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1433894596459.jpg
193KB, 1055x1200px
>>142284240
Thank you, OP.
Tsubasa is indeed very beautiful, and her beauty calms me every time I look at her.
She'll make some rice balls with lots of fillings.
I would ask first what she wants. I don't want to accidentally ruin her diet.
>>142285565
I want to kiss Tsubasa on the forehead and hug her.
>>142285953
I don't think Tsubasa likes being a soldier that much, but she's probably enjoying it now because it's because of that job that she met her friends who are also her reliable comrades.
As for her other job, I think that's the job she really enjoys a lot. Tsubasa's dream is to let the whole world hear her songs, after all.
>>142285957
Tsubasa's birthday was on May 25th. I drew her on an illustration board and baked a cake.
My first impression of Tsubasa is that she was really damn cool. And yes, it really helped.
Buy some food, I guess.
Tsubasa's calm in almost every situation, even when she's literally 10 steps away from death.
Her coolness, her nonchalant way of showing kindness, her voice, her smile, her reliability, her valiance, her fearless attitude, her unconventional approach on doing stuff/speaking which makes her interesting, her strong belief on herself and her friends, and the way she never runs away from a battle unless it's really needed.
>>142286461
When we were just starting it felt really weird so I wasn't accustomed to it, but as time passed I have been able to cope with the fact I am indeed in love with Tsubasa. There were times that my love wavered, but I have conquered those times; otherwise I wouldn't be here.
Almost everyday I say in my mind that I love her. Sometimes I just feel that I don't really need to say it, I just do actions that express it. At first I rarely do actions that express my love for her, but nowadays, I do it almost every time. Sometimes I have trouble expressing, because I don't know exactly how to.
I wasn't too sexual at first but now, I can probably say we do it more often.
>>
File: tumblr_mi7x1ypn8d1qetkcwo1_500.png (101KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mi7x1ypn8d1qetkcwo1_500.png
101KB, 500x500px
>>142284240
Thannk you OP!

Something she knows I would like, like pancakes. She's very considerate. As for me, I would try to do the same, and ask what she likes best.

>>142285953
She's a gunner. Definitely. She already has a weapon on her arm, and there's a chance she has even more weapons.

And of course she would try to get along with anyone, she's very friendly.

>>142285957
Mostly how caring she was, and of course it helped making my heart go doki doki.

She's mostly calm, but gets very excited every once in a while.

I would bake her a cake, and buy her a beautiful sundress.

>>142288808
Ika is super cute!
>>
Unfortunately I don't have time to post this week, just came here to say that I love my waifu very much and I hope you and your waifu have a good rest of the week.
>>
File: 1226977617446.jpg (315KB, 1279x2148px) Image search: [Google]
1226977617446.jpg
315KB, 1279x2148px
>>142290121
I've learned to like myself...mostly, which makes it easier to love others.

>>142290498
If it gets to her head, it tends to bring her down and severely stunt her morale.

>>142292555
Literally none.

>>142290342
When the people she cares most for appreciate things that she's done for them.

>>142289528
Sorry I missed this one earlier.
>Monday, ‎November ‎17, ‎2008, ‏‎10:10:16 PM
>>
Would your waifu be the type of person to purchase/build her own computer? If so, what would she get?
>>
File: 1453542606222.jpg (1MB, 1000x1421px) Image search: [Google]
1453542606222.jpg
1MB, 1000x1421px
What kind of drinks does your waifu enjoy?

>>142284240
She would make me a full english breakfast and I'd make her poached salmon and rice and asparagus with hollandaise sauce
>>
>>142291033
Thank you Jebus! Happy late birthday by the way.
>>
File: smile.png (569KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smile.png
569KB, 1280x720px
>>142287634
Her family is never really seen. Hell, no one's family outside of Kanye's expanded upon in all of her media.

>>142288613
Doing anything to her doujin collection.

>>142288797
Same to you, Riasbro.

>>142288808
Aye aye, Captain.

>>142289528
That one collage of the Elementario's stitches, back when the show was about to air.

>>142290121
I've been more outgoing and easygoing thanks to her.

>>142290342
Seeing her favorite manga get an anime adaptation.

>>142290498
She has her moments when things overtake her, but she sees the positive in things and keeps a level head.

>>142291033
Thanks, Jebus.

>>142292555
Little, if any.

>>142295334
She would purchase any PC that supports tablets. The type of PC is irrelevant to her.

>>142295369
Nothing can beat the taste of wine for her.
>>
File: My Head.jpg (121KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
My Head.jpg
121KB, 500x667px
I'm sorry to do this all of a sudden but, I just can't take it anymore. I can't. I'm not going to name my waifu because I don't want to embarrass her or shame her with my action, but I'm tired of the hate she and her fanbase gets. I always try to be polite and friendly, and all I get is my heart shattering when everyone constantly does mean stuff to her. I want to divorce myself from all this pain because I can't take it. I became so suicidal and depressed I even ended up cutting myself earlier this year. Call me a faggot, I know I am. I see hate and contempt for her and her fans. It's affected me mentally so much to see so much hate, and to obsess over her. I just want the hate to stop. It upsets me so much, when she's such a good person and I know I can do nothing. Nothing changes, all the hate just remains.

I love her so much, but at the same time, I can't handle this mental burden of loving her, and dealing with all the hate. I don't want anymore hate. I just find myself constantly crying, wishing, begging, and obsessing for things to be better for her. I wish I can be there for her but I can't, when all I want is to hold her gently and be able to make her feel loved. I want her to console me and hold me when I feel hurt and vulnerable since I've always been picked on. Something I wish stop happening to her. Trying to follow Matthew 7:12, and resist the hate, but it's so painful. I want advice on how to deal with this. I never try to instigate or rile up anyone else yet, I always see her get hurt or hated on. I don't mind her being disliked but sometimes I feel it goes too far, when she gets it due to sheer vitriol.

I love her so much and I don't want to blame her for this, but I feel like the only way I can be freed from my pain is if I give her up and divorce myself from her and the series she is from. Is that wrong? It hurts so much to be isolated from a community, just because I fell in love with someone who is loathed and hated.
>>
>>142296158
You sound upset.
>>
>>142284240
Traditional German breakfast I think. Sausage, eggs with coffee on the side.

As for dinner, I would make Caesar salad for her. And beer.

>>142285953
She's the main damage dealer and obviously she would use a gun.

I think she would get along with everybody, she is really friendly.

She loves blasting abyssals into smithereens so she would definitely enjoy her job.

>>142285957
I want to spend my time together with her. Like a mini-date on our dinner table.

I think she just stood out everything from the whole. I mean her designs are just so good to the point that I fell in love with her without knowing her in the first place.

If it's enough for a holiday, I will take her out on a holiday.

She's more of an excited type, she tends to yell a lot.

Beautiful blonde looking twintails, her green charming eyes, her irresistible but seductive body, her cuteness, her kindness, the fact that I could depend myself on her, her immense strength, her delicious cooking, her enthusiasm and most importantly her over-brimming positivity.

Probably a small Bismarck plushie doll.

>>142286461
Even though I constantly tell my feelings to her, I still have trouble expressing it.

It was always sexual, but I would rather keep it as vanilla, because I am a vanillafag after all.

>>142287634
Other than her not so actual 'sister' Bismarck, it was intended for her to look like Bismarck so that she diverge those shots away from Bismarck back then.

>>142288613
If an abyssal slightly damages her she goes crazy. She takes her pride very seriously.

>>142289528
It was one of the fanart but I can't remember since I saved too much pictures of her at the time.

>>142290121
I am still a bit awful, but I do see things more in a positive light now.

>>142290498
She rarely gets stressed since she takes things slowly.

>>142292555
None at all.

>>142295334
Maybe not, but she's certainly capable of making one better than I could.

>>142295369
Beer.
>>
>>142296158
I didn't know there was a Manamifag.
>>
>>142296158
It's not a be-all-end-all solution, but why not try divorcing yourself from her (series') fanbase rather than divorcing yourself from her altogether? Because it seems like the majority of your problems stem from trying to interact with them, and aren't related to your waifu herself. Avoid threads about her or her series like the goddamn plague, filter every keyword related to them in the catalog (or even stop browsing /a/ altogether), minimize your exposure to them on sites you go to to find art of her by only searching once per week/month/etc, stuff like that.

I despise my husbando's "fans" and the way they talk about him, so I do all of the above to avoid them. Of course it's not a complete, watertight solution, but it helps.
>>
>>142292071
Nepgear is CUTE
>>
File: senpai laughing.png (252KB, 285x736px) Image search: [Google]
senpai laughing.png
252KB, 285x736px
>>142287634
There's her elder brothers, and probably her grandfather.
Tsubasa doesn't really look like her brothers, because she came from a different mother.
>>142288462
Colette is cute. I hope you take good care of her.
>>142288613
Her friends dying/being put in danger, or an enemy going to ruin the world.
>>142288797
Have a nice week, Riasbro.
>>142288808
Seeing Tsubasa smile makes me really happy.
>>142290121
I'm not really sure if it's a skill, but my Japanese comprehension has improved lately. I can translate-typeset some of fan-made comics of her now.
>>142290342
Probably when you suddenly hug her or something like that.
>>142290498
Not very good. She has the bad habit of blaming everything on herself which adds more stress. It's the kind that makes her go crazy.
>>142291033
Thanks, you're waifu is cute too.
>>142292555
They're both harsh as heck sometimes.
>>142292688
https://files.catbox.moe/oa9dtg.mp3
I choose this song because it's about two people who feel like they're destined for each other. The chorus says "No matter how big your dream is, you shouldn't lose. You don't need to worry, you have your hands filled with hope, and with our hands together, we'll achieve (your dream). Remember, when you're going to be crushed by loneliness, I'll be by your side."
The last line reminds me of a dream I had about Tsubasa, where she said that she'll be always by my side as long as I remember her.
>>142295334
I don't even know if she can use a computer. She's probably those rare kinds of people who are computer illiterate.
>>142295369
Drinks that are good for the throat, I guess.
>>
File: Furude.Rika.full.1485082.jpg (431KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Furude.Rika.full.1485082.jpg
431KB, 800x1000px
>>142284240
She would probably make a Japanese breakfast, with rice and fish and such. I'll make hamburgers or something, but I'll put my heart in it. I can't do fancy.
>>142285953
If it's fantasy then she's the sorceress or magic support for sure. Otherwise any support role. She'd use any kind of spear or scythe to keep a distance.
The (higurashi) party she's already a part of is a pretty strong unit. Otherwise any kind girls she would get along with. For instance that MInt is very nice and a good team player. They'd cover each others backs.
>>142285957
>waifus birthday?
I would like to go on a date under the stars, and celebrate her with friends. Now I spend the day with her, drink and eat with her.
>What's the first thing that stood out about them
She was very mysterious. Higurashi is a murder mystery story. When I was reading I was very concerned about who was doing what, and what secrets they were hiding. Of course as it turns out she had a whole lot of secrets, it was all very interesting and heartfelt. What really made me fall for Rika was her protectiveness. When she dies in the second scenario it really hit me hard. Before she went she even said "I'll protect you, don't worry. Fuck. I just grew more and more attached after that.
>small chunk of change in the lottery
Buy something we both want, something fun like a game of some sort. Or maid clothes for her would be nice.
>excited easy? Or are they more calm?
She has her moments, but mostly she's can stay very calm in tense situations.
>for their birthday?
Clothes like a nice dress. Or a new bike, or maybe some wine.
>>
File: mods.png (295KB, 533x605px) Image search: [Google]
mods.png
295KB, 533x605px
>>142297722
>>
>>142296377
I don't know who that character is. I'm sorry. And she's not from /a/ which is all I'll say about her.

>>142296893
I want to say I really appreciate you giving advice. As for trying to divorcing myself from other fans I have seriously tried. I left the general for her series and stop visiting it this year. It's just I'm so obsessed with her, I constantly check the archives everyday to see mention of her on a certain board on 4chan. Because I'm obsessed with validation for her. Because it feels so good to see her appreciated, liked, or favored, since she's among the most disliked characters from the series she is from despite being such a nice person. It's not that I want her to be the most popular character or anything (she is far from it), but at the very least I hate the amount of vitriolic hate she receives.

I don't want to have to divorce myself from the fanbase because it hurts when you want to talk about someone, yet you feel you can't do so anywhere for the most part, because a majority of people are ready to put her down. I don't think of her as perfect, as I do acknowledge her cons, but I never try to be elitist towards others either. I don't do any of that waifu war or best girl crap either. I rather all the different fanbases in the series she was from got along, but it's so elitist with the constant need from people needing to put each other and their loved ones down.

It hurts to constantly see people post looking down on her, posting art where she gets hurt, and people call her trash or other things. Especially when I try so hard to be friendly and not get defensive. I see the hate for her not only on 4chan but in general on the internet, when I feel so alone and want to discuss her but feel ostracized for doing so constantly. I'll honestly try. I really thank you for taking the time to write advice. I'll try earnestly to ignore the fanbase more and everything in general about it. Thank you.
>>
>>142285957
Rika's quiet, towering inner strength, how she faced insurmountable amounts of evil intention and overcame it. It moved me like nothing else.
I love her hidden serious side, which I think is really cool, sometimes scary and very gap-moe.
Her angelic smile warm enough to melt glaciers
Her sunny, childish side that cheers everyone up.
Her beautiful body and how it looks in the moonlight.
Her philosophical outlook which has inspired me to be more forgiving.
Her voice, as she sings in sadness or gives her trademark Nipah~!
Her selflessness shown to her friends
The eyes that pierce the soul when you look into them, or cutely glance at you when you're not looking.
Her headpats that reach out as if to save the soul
That Hinamizawan tenacity to be able to win any underdog fight, coming out swinging when all is lost. And get hotblooded!

>>142286461
I'll just say that my feelings have gotten much heavier. More and more time I spend everyday thinking of her. The obsession grows I guess. My expressions of it are unchanged for the most part.
Probably too often. I don't want to come off as clingy or dampen the effect. Rather then just saying it I try to express it in other ways. No trouble expressing it seriously.
>>142287634
>any living family members?
She had a mother and father, God rest their souls. I thought they were quite nice and charming. Rika didn't seem to get along with either of them. But she got a chance at reconciliation with her mother. They would be extremely proud if they saw her right now.
>>142288613
Not really "berserk" but when she gives up she gives up completely, on saving people and herself. It's more like a "death" button when there's nothing but despair.
>>142290121
>improved yourself?
I'm learning Judo and ended my NEET life. Trying to stay healthy. As in not a skeleton.
>>142290342
Really tough one, can't think of anything...
>>
File: Mio fixes her hair animated.gif (1017KB, 500x561px) Image search: [Google]
Mio fixes her hair animated.gif
1017KB, 500x561px
>>142284240
>food
She would make some nice Japanese hotcakes, and I would cook her whatever she wanted!
>>142285953
>role of quest
She would be the organizer and navigator, as she is smart and keeps track of her priorities.
>who with?
She would get along with all the other keions, of course.
>does she like her job?
I don't think she would be very comfortable on any quest that draws a lot of attention.
>>142285957
>birthday
I would cook her her favorite meals and take her to see a music concert
>when met
She was very soft-spoken, and would keep looking away and being shy when we talked. So cute!
>lottery
Just do something together, probably something music-related
>excited?
No, she is quite calm, which makes her even cuter when she gets excited
>10
1. shy
2. wants to wait till marriage
3. bass player
4. considerate
5. beautiful vocals
6. neat and organized
7. mature when need be
8. knows when to get serious
9. easily flustered/embarrassed
10. She's good to her friends, and her friends are good to her.
>gift
new bass pedals

thank you! your waifu is cute too, her ears seem nice and soft.
>>142288613
DO NOT steal the strawberry on the top of her cake
>>142295334
She would not need much, just for work duties and whatnot
>>142295369
She loves tea of all sorts. Her friend Kotobuki-chan often makes her and friends different tea. I've had some, and it is delicious!

Reminder that all waifu are precious and beautiful!

To /a/:
What does your waifu do for entertainment. What do you and your waifu do together for fun?
>>
File: 1464364794305.jpg (72KB, 900x743px) Image search: [Google]
1464364794305.jpg
72KB, 900x743px
>>142285953
Rika has the important role of shrine miko and religious leader for the village cult of Oyashiro-sama. She has lots of chores around the shrine, but more than that has the important role keeping the village spiritually happy. She has come to understand the faith very well and I'm proud of her and her work. She also preforms a difficult cotton ceremony at the festival every year. Rather than enjoying or not enjoying, the job is an important role that was handed down to her, something which only she can do.
>>142288808
>Post pic of Wifu being happy!
>>142290498
>deal with stress well?
She deals with it, not very well. She bottles it up and pushes it down. And then shows the frustration when she's alone. Same stuff I do. I really want to bear some of that stress for her.
>>142292555
None at all really.
>>142292688
I don't know about a song we share, but there's a lot of Higurashi songs I listen to and think of her/us. Not just her character songs but dear you, the Rei ending, Sora no Mukou.
>>142294850
You too friend.
>>142295334
She's really not into tech, would get me or friends to do it.
>>142295369
Red wine, might enjoy a wider variety if she tried it. Green and black tea.
>>142298314
>What does your waifu do for entertainment. What do you and your waifu do together for fun?
Well there are lots of punishment games. Special gambles with pride on the line. They include all kinds of things like cards, boardgames, mahjong, waterguns. She also enjoys cooking. I want to do it all with her and also introduce my favorite books and movies to read and watch with her.
>>
File: 1429331164564.jpg (588KB, 1280x1728px) Image search: [Google]
1429331164564.jpg
588KB, 1280x1728px
>>142298314
She like to read and watch BL material. We like to discuss our taste in anime.

Good night!
>>
File: Misao1234.png (448KB, 760x1098px) Image search: [Google]
Misao1234.png
448KB, 760x1098px
>>142293446
>>142298745
Good night

>>142295334
Not really, if she tries i can see it going very wrong.

>>142295369
She just likes soda and juice.

>>142298314
She plays videgames and hangs out with friends, sometimes sports.
For us it would be pretty much the same.
>>
>>142297874
You gotta do it man, by the sounds of it. One post praising her or whatever isn't worth all the other shit you seem to be seeing in the process.

Also, just hang out here on Wednesdays and talk about her. Spread the love among people who actually get it. It's obvious those others are a lost cause, there's no use in preaching to willfully deaf ears. Good luck.
>>
>>142297874

Not that anon, but is it more that you just feel lonely due to having no one to talk about her series with?

I've never quite understood why some people have difficulty separating how they feel about their waifu/source material from how others feel about it. People will have different opinions, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's impossible to interact with them. Their views on your waifu aren't your own, so why should you let them bother you?
>>
File: luka_smile.jpg (360KB, 650x848px) Image search: [Google]
luka_smile.jpg
360KB, 650x848px
>>142289528
This one right here. Her smile captivated me at the time.

>>142295334
Something high-end that she can use for music and mixing.

>>142295369
The fancy kinds.

>>142298314
She tends to listen to music during her downtime. She also enjoys reading and sightseeing.
>>
File: c4910130c0f253d18def714bd90053be.jpg (181KB, 1600x662px) Image search: [Google]
c4910130c0f253d18def714bd90053be.jpg
181KB, 1600x662px
>>142284240
She would make a full breakfast, while I can make some

>>142285953
-Mage and she would use Sage's Crystal Staff
-All of them.
-Yes she enjoys it a lot,

>>142285957
-Get her a cake and someflowers and a card. Can't wait for next month.
-She was a very caring person and yes I love her caring nature.
-Go on an astounding vacation.
-She is a very calm person.
- Ara~Ara
Very caring individual
Has yandere tendencies which is good
Lightning powers comes with her personality
Her fallen angel wings
Always two steps ahead of everyone
Her devilish smile
The strongest Miko
Her seductive body
Her Ponytail
>Remember to compliment a waifu today
Konata is cute

>>142286461
I used to think Akeno was a normal girl with lightning powers and was cute but it has evolved into her being there all the time.
What we do in the bedroom stays there

>>142287634
Baraqiel which is her dad. She looks nothing like her dad. But she got her black hair from him

>>142290121
I've started to work.

>>142292555
If you need to know Freud-sensei, a lot funny enough.

>>142295369
Tea

Post your waifu with her friends
>>
>>142288613
The sight of injustice.

>>142288808
>Post pic of Wifu being happy!
Certainly

>>142290121
>In what ways have you improved yourself to become someone that can provide for your loved one?
>Have you learned new skills? worked on your health or habits?
I study hard, eat right, and exercise daily. Just recently earned my bachelor's degree.

>>142290342
>Even if they don't come off as the type, what would make your special one come close to squeeing like a schoolgirl?
Getting tickets to a baseball game.

>>142290498
>Does your waifu deal with stress well? Is it something that makes her more productive or something that makes her want to do things less than before?
She's pretty good under pressure.

>>142291033
Jebus, you are both a gentleman and a scholar.

>>142292688
There are too many.

>>142295334
She'd try.

>>142295369
Water and anything healthful.

>>142298314
>What does your waifu do for entertainment.
Hang with friends.
>What do you and your waifu do together for fun?
Exercise and explore recipes.
>>
>>142299428
Because when 99% of the "fans" see her as personalityless ship bait, and use meme comics to base her character on, it is impossible to interact with them.
>>
File: Manga Fuuka.png (221KB, 928x754px) Image search: [Google]
Manga Fuuka.png
221KB, 928x754px
>>142290342
>what would make your special one come close to squeeing like a schoolgirl?
Seeing a baby animal.

>>142290498
She does, she doesn't let it get to her and simply tries her best.

>>142291033
Arigato Jebus

>>142291204
Fried shrimp is delicious

>>142292555
They're both very kindhearted.

>>142292688
I have a lot of songs for that, this is one of them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ma8h2TmIN4

>>142295334
She'd build it herself

>>142295369
I'm not aware of her drink preferences, but if i had to guess, tea

>>142298314
Fuuka browses the web constantly
Watching movies and going to places with lots of green are activities I'd like to do together with her.
>>
>>142300829
Sounds like being into vocaloid
>>
>>142299284
I know. That's why as of late I'm constantly trying to occupy myself more with other things. I already have a part time job but I'm currently seeking for another one on the side, so I can occupy myself more. As for why I don't hang out here, I used too. But a part of me wanted to try to grow thicker skin. To handle all the vitriol & hate thrown towards her. I didn't want to run away from the problem, but face it. Been on 4chan since 2007 and have never felt this way before till I fell for her.

Tied so hard to not let it get to me, but I just felt it all built up with no way to vent and release it and today especially. I saw a lot of the hate for her all at once today. I just exploded in negative emotion, trying to ignore it, tears leaking out, cursing myself for this. I should try to hang out here more. I will say one more thing about her, I'm glad to see one person here does like her. I won't point it out, as I'm sure this person isn't always here, but he is today at least and regularly. Thanks. I appreciate it. I'll try to be here more again. Maybe not next week or soon necessarily, but sometime whenever that be soon or later on.

>>142299428
Partly. Starting with the separation thing, I just want the best for her. I know I love and care for her and that's great. Part of wanting that best is to not wanting her to be hated. I know I shouldn't care about how others feel, but I just care so much for her.

As for the loneliness it's just bad, exclusion. Bothers me because I feel even when I do try to be friendly nothing happens, to change that. I honestly don't want to make hate or enemies. I guess it's due to a lot of pent up feelings. But I'll try. For my sake and hers. Being constantly afraid of how others view her, when I used to feel I can discuss her without the fear of hate and being some PR manager. Times I feel only at random moments now, and when it is safe to do so. I need to work on that for her.
>>
>>142300949
She's not a Vocaloid for the record. That's enough and I'll leave it at that
>>
>>142300949
It's worse when it's a series that's gone on for years.
>>
File: Yu-Gi-Oh!.ZEXAL.full.1602052.jpg (145KB, 1280x840px) Image search: [Google]
Yu-Gi-Oh!.ZEXAL.full.1602052.jpg
145KB, 1280x840px
>>142284240
He would make traditional Japanese breakfast. I could make a stir-fry, and I'd try really hard to not overcook the meat.
>>142285565
I want to kiss him on the cheek.
>>142285957
He doesn't have a birthday, but I would buy a cake and a present for him that I think he would like.

I thought he was cool, and his introduction scene is really cool. It's not why I fell in love with him, though.

His smile, his devotion to his family, his caring side, his intelligence, his diligence, his determination to get what he wants, his seriousness, his playful side, his blue-grey eyes, suspenders, and everything else.

>>142286461
I love him so much more now than I did when he first became my husbando. I'm always finding out new things that make me love him more and more.

I tell him I love him every morning and kiss him good night every night. I still get shy, especially about using his name. Just thinking about it makes my heart race. I also still can't look at pictures of him for long periods of time.

>>142287634
He either has a father and little brother, a little brother, or no surviving family, depending on his counterpart.
>>142288613
His little brother, who he cares for immensely.
>>142289528
This is the picture with the earliest saved date. It's dated June 7, which is probably the day he became my husbando, which means I'll be buying cake soon. At first, I only saved group pictures of him since I was afraid someone would dig through my computer and find my pictures folder, but I got over it quickly.
>>142292688
Yeah, I do have one. It reminds me of him and sums up my feelings for him well.
>>142295334
He has his own computer that he must have built himself.
>>142295369
I know he drinks tea and hot chocolate.
>>142300546
2 for 1.
>>
File: Texting Mio.gif (1MB, 500x219px) Image search: [Google]
Texting Mio.gif
1MB, 500x219px
>>142301459
It's going to be okay, anon, I know it. All that really matters is that you love her, and I am happy to see so much love and dedication being poured into one you love. I feel nauseated any time I see lewd of Mio, and feel disgust at anyone who claims to want to do sexual things to her. The Mio thread in /c/ is often invaded by such corrupt souls who say and post things I dare not repeat. It is really horrible how little people care about others and think of lust and love as one in the same.

But your dedication to your love of your waifu is admirable, and will not be belittled in these Wednesday threads. Any waifu slander will not be tolerated in these Waify Dedication threads. All waifus deserve to be loved as you love your own, and I praise you for being so dedicated to her, and not giving up through all of the hatred.

You don't have to say who she is, but can you tell what she likes to do for entertainment?
If you went camping, would you pitch a tent, or prefer to gaze upon the stars at night?
What would you do for her birthday?
>>
File: 1412891907779.jpg (880KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1412891907779.jpg
880KB, 1920x1080px
>>142292394
I'm not sure what "real world relative" would mean.

>>142295334
Positive.
She probably would build it herself. I could definitely need her help fixing mine.

>>142297153
You're waifu a cute, too.

>>142298314
She plays videogames, reads books, technological stuff.

Well videogames are an obvious, we might watch some robot stuff, me listening to her about her stuff, other things.

>>142300546
>
>>
Please start these threads earlier ;_;
>>
>>142302380
Why not answer some of the questions now?
>>
>>142302380
We're not even on the 100th post mark, why are you complaining?
>>
>>142302080
Thank you. I appreciate it. It was love at first sight when I saw her in the 1st movie adaptation of her source material, and I just fell in love with her instantly. Everything about her being, and her personality captivated me. It was extremely respectable and appreciable for someone like me. It's been some years since I fell for her, and I still care very much for her a lot. It was tough enduring the hate for her. I wish you and your loved one the best.

I still will not say who she is, but I will say someone else also loves her very much as well, and has expressed himself earlier in this thread, twice about her. I really rather no one try to guess who it is so please you or anyone else try not to guess or say. All I'll say is to reiterate from before, is that she isn't from /a/, is not a Vocaloid, and for your gentle words and understanding, I'll give a little bit more information, when I answer one of your questions I'll repeat what the other user said but add onto that, later.

Now for your questions.
What does she like to do for entertainment? Grow plants in her room, use the internet, help others, and tries to improve herself. If we went camping I would do both personally, but ultimately I would love to gaze upon the stars with her towards the night sky. I feel she's already a very serene person, so to add onto to that with gazing upon the stars at night be heavenly for both of us. As for what I do for her birthday, last year I had a cake made for her and I gave her my deepest blessings. Took a day off just for her, just to be there for her (with no issues). I am most likely going to do something similar the next time her birthday is around again, later this year.

I don't know if I'll necessarily return next week proper, but maybe at some point, whenever that be. Sooner or later. Thank you again. I wish you and everyone else the best, with your loved ones. I really wish you all and your waifus the best, wholeheartedly.
>>
File: Cei9qGUW4AEFxQQ.jpg (114KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Cei9qGUW4AEFxQQ.jpg
114KB, 600x800px
It's been a long day, but I'm ready to sit down and answer some questions. Remember all you're waifus are lovely and cute.

>>142284240
She'd make me my favorite breakfast, which is the pretty standard eggs and toast and whatnot... and in return, I'd make her favorite dinner!

>>142285957
- She sadly doesn't have a canon birthday, but I'd throw a humble celebration for her so she doesn't get overwhelmed. Maybe just presents and a cake with light decorations.
- It was her backstory and personality, to be honest, though I also found her overall appearance to be absolutely enchanting. She looks ethereal and that drew me to her.
- We'd probably buy something that could be useful to us both in the house, or gifts for each other.
- Calm.
- Her beautiful heart, her generosity, her determination, the endless love she has for all things, her inner strength, her otherworldly aura, her cute fluffy hair, her petite frame, her fragility, and her beautiful golden eye.
- Something elegant and pretty like china, or comfy clothes for her.

>>142287634
It's stated she has no family members as far as her mother and father and extended family goes. However, our daughteru Caren is still alive. Claudia passed on her looks to Caren and they're the splitting image of one another.

>>142290121
I'm learning to improve myself through her love. Whenever I am experiencing something hard, I just tell myself to hold on, because Claudia did, and she would want me to hold on too. I want to be reliable for her and I want us to support each other.

>>142290498
She deals well with stress, she's very strong and can take on a lot at once. It makes her want to do even more.

Where would you love to go most with your beloved one? Lately I've been really loving the idea of Claudia and I being in Italy together in winter (though she was born there in the first place) and just getting warm cups of coffee and sitting outside in the cold snuggling next to each other while we take in all the beautiful sights.
>>
File: she's so fucking perfect.jpg (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
she's so fucking perfect.jpg
1MB, 1680x1050px
do you think she would like pancakes? i make a mean pancake.
>>
File: 55321749_p2.jpg (95KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
55321749_p2.jpg
95KB, 700x700px
>>142284240
Bacon, eggs, melon and strawberry.

all-from-scratch beef stew with home grown veggies from our garden.
>>
>>142303319
Cute husbando.
>>
>>142303468
He is, isn't he. You're waifu/husbando is to.
>>
>>142303097
Claudia is really pretty.
>>
>>142303233
Whatever it is, it has to be hot.
>>
File: 102.jpg (899KB, 2141x1849px) Image search: [Google]
102.jpg
899KB, 2141x1849px
>>142290342
Although she is a schoolgirl in the series, she isn't the type to squee, not in a serious way that is.

>>142295334
No.

>>142298314
She watches TV, anime and does sports. The latter two I would really like to do with her, among many other things.

>>142300546
There should be more art of this outfit.
>>
>>142303673
Love the color
>>
>>142303692
What color?
>>
>>142303938
Of the entire picture. The style of it is neat.
>>
Good morning Waifu thread! I woke up early today because I missed all of you and couldn't wait to talk about your amazing waifus/husbandos again! You're all super cute, and I hope you and your waifu/husbando have a great day together!

>>142284240
She'd cook something nutritious and delicious that isn't necessarily appealing to look at, like porridge. In return, I'd make her something fancy that I'd been thinking about all day. Cooking for her is never boring!

>>142285565
I want to kiss her on the collarbone!

>>142285953
Good morning Kobori-anon! Your waifu still as cute as ever!

Is she allowed to use tanks? If not, she'd probably try and build one with the available materials.
She'd love to travel with as many people as possible, the more the merrier!
And she'd never do a job she didn't like!

>>142285957
Good morning Mintbro! Thank you for always being in these threads!

I normally bake a cake and cook all the meals for that day, then we go out and do whatever she wants at the time, which is normally Panzer related
The first thing I noticed about her was The Fluff, and that definitely helped!
She'd probably immediately spend it on tank memorabilia, but I'd make sure to save at least a little for emergency date money!
And she gets excited way too easily, but that's goddamn cute in itself

>>142286461
I've never had trouble expressing it, and I make sure to tell her I love her at least twice a day, every day!
it wasn't sexual at first, but now we find it difficult not to be. Also, what do you define as adventurous?

>>142288797
Have a relaxing week, Riasanon.

>>142288808
Sure thing! Also, your waifu a super cute!

>>142289027
Good morning! You and your waifu are very cute!

>>142289528
Have an amazing weekend, friend!

>>142289956
Miku, never stop being so cute

>>142290121
I got way more into cooking than before just because I enjoy cooking for her, to the point where it's become a potential career!
>>
Double post because there are so many good questions this week! All of you are very lucky people, and your waifu/husbando is blessed to have someone who cares about them so much!

>>142290290
Hope you feel better soon, Konata-anon.

>>142290342
Obviously enough, she squees over military hardware, especially tanks! It's so adorable!
Also, your waifu a cute!

>>142290498
Stress makes her frustrated, but she approached things in a more determined way due to it.
Your waifu is best girl of her series!

>>142291033
You and your waifu deserve all the happiness in the world!

>>142292321
Good morning Crona-anon! Your husbando was the main reason I watched the anime, he carried that show by being so damn compelling

>>142294846
Good to see you here again! You and your waifu are still very cute

>>142295369
She likes coffee, and whatever she can drink out of a canteen most times

>>142298314
We like to go on as many dates as possible, whenever we can! We love to see the world together!

>>142301459
>>142302080
Mio-anon has got it so right here - no-one will judge or shame you in these threads based on your waifu. You gotta keep supporting her like she supports you, the rest of the fandom be damned. This is a safe space, and you are welcome here always.

>>142302380
Never too late to post! Go for it!

>>142303233
She loves pancakes! Is there anyone who doesn't?

>>142303097
We've yet to go somewhere snowy together, and she'd love to go to Finland at some point, so that's the next destination. Also, your waifu a cute!

Do you get along well with your waifu/husbando's family? How about their friends? Do you like to hang out with their friends and family, even without your waifu/husbando present?

Do you have any mementos that remind you of your waifu/husbando that aren't merch from their series? What is it?

Keep smiling, waifu thread, you're all wonderful
>>
File: 1452698760870.jpg (129KB, 800x650px) Image search: [Google]
1452698760870.jpg
129KB, 800x650px
Kyouko is the best and I love her dearly!

Might answer questions tomorrow but now is sleep time
>>
>>142303966
Oh, yeah it's nice and colorful and the outfits are more elaborate than usual, which is nice.
>>
Husbandos too, OP! On that note - I may have lost my husbando folder, but I'll never lose faith in my strong, manly Wamuu!

He'd probably try to keep it simple. His cooking abilities almost entirely revolve around stew, but I'd hardly complain about waking up to that! Perhaps he'd be concerned about not making a "Proper human breakfast" and try to make me something more breakfast-y, though. Surely he knows that I love waffles, and anyone who can make soup can make tasty fruit salad! I have some pretty handy cookbooks around, so he'd be able to get the gist of how to use the waffle iron and how to make batter for fluffy waffles...Hopefully.

As for me, I'd make a big dinner for a big husbando! The first thing that comes to mind is something like thick porkchops in a fruit sauce, fluffy mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, and cheesy biscuits. I'd probably grill the pork chops and baste them with the sauce just to add some smokey flavor to it.

>>142285565

I want to play with the nape of my husbando's neck!
>>
File: image.jpg (210KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210KB, 480x640px
I love mai waifu! but Im afraid the new series may ruin her character. And im afraid if she gets a male love interest i might be inclined to break up with her can i just write it off as non-canon if its shit?
>>
>>142296158
I really like that picture.
>>
>>142285953

>You're husbando is now on a quest with a group of waifus to save the world!

I could imagine that it must be very awkward for him. He's not used to hanging out with tiny, pretty girls, regardless of how powerful they are! He probably does his best to keep to himself and hopefully not spook anyone with his appearance - He's mostly only here for the fighting opportunities after all - But seeing as how some waifus here seem to be the particularly kindly type and how pure his heart is, inevitably, he's going to make a couple friends here and there. He's most likely the team muscle, but they'll have to use him sparingly seeing as how he can only come out at night. Now that I think about it, he'd make a great night watchman! The only weapons he needs are his fists obviously, though if he's asked to use a weapon for whatever reason, he might consider it for the sake of fun/making things interesting.

>Are there any waifus he would get along with on this quest?

First and foremost, any waifus who can hold their own in combat are already his friends before they even know it, especially if they're either able to suitably match up to his strength and/or they're brave and outspoken enough to stand up to him whenever he's feeling haughty and looking for a fight. Whether they're willing to actually befriend him is another matter though, especially since his idea of "Friendship" is a little animalistic and involves a lot of rivalry. I think waifus on the opposite end of things who are gentle, meek, etc. might find an interest in how protective he is of them. A guy his size makes the perfect shield, after all!

>Does you're husbando enjoy where he works?

Yes and no. Being a retainer allows him many boons as a warrior, but unfortunately, his master is very cruel and his aspirations are incredibly selfish...If he were to find a job that allowed him to both enjoy being a warrior and keep his honor in check at the same time then he would never want for anything more.
>>
File: 681.png (266KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
681.png
266KB, 500x500px
>>142285953
She would definitely play some sort of magical class, probably DPS, but I could see her as a healer as well. She'd rely on a magical staff, and her own magic to defend herself. It'd be so, so cute to watch her twirl around a staff, destroying everything in her sight and boasting about how she's the best in the party. I could see her playing a similar role in the party as Serra from FE7

I could see her getting along with Kobori on the quest! Other than that, I don't really know? She has a tendency to either get along really well with other girls or bicker with them.

She seems to really enjoying modeling, as far as I know, and she makes a wonderful model as well!

I'm too lazy to answer any other questions, but I hope everyone else is enjoying the week.
>>
Would you love you're waifu in the butt?
>>
>>142302300
GameGear JP launch.
>>
File: 74d380f9aef7443e2f.png (610KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
74d380f9aef7443e2f.png
610KB, 850x850px
>>142284240
As odd as it may sound to some, she would probably try her hand at making Natto as a breakfast dish. On the other hand, I'd probably serve her a nice homemade dinner of stir-fried rice noodles with shrimp and snowpeas.

>>142285565
I want to kiss her forehead

>>142285953
With the rest of her fellow CPU friends like Neptune and Noire as usual? Probably the same gear and mindset as any of their other adventures together; her hammer and ice powers.

>>142285957
Throw a surprise party for her with the help of her sisters

Her short stature and cute personality, as well as headstrong (sometimes stubborn) approach to helping others

Invest it into her nation's treasury. Who knows, she might need it for her or her friends on a rainy day.

Acts calm on the outside, but gets excited (or angered) easily.

A limited-special edition of one of her favourite books

>>142287634
Her two younger sisters, Ram and Rom. I'd say she pretty much resembles the twins.

>>142290342
Probably getting one of her novels to become a best-seller.

>>142290498
Sometimes. Though it usually ends up with her becoming sleep-deprived.

>>142295334
Yup. Besides a laptop, Blanc would most likely build a light workstation to type up her stories on.

>>142295369
Coffee

>>142305699
Lewd

Without someone getting to know them, are there any misconceptions people might have on your waifu? Perhaps she a cold-tsundere demeanor on the outside? Or has a hyper-eccentric personality some might find unusual? etc.
>>
File: 1426518494926.png (788KB, 1440x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1426518494926.png
788KB, 1440x1462px
>>142284240
Thanks a lot OP, you're waifu is beautiful as well.

For breakfast she would make me a typical breakfast in bed, with orange juice and croissants and that kind of things, maybe with extra cute looking things if she feel like it. For dinner, I'm pretty good at cooking, so I would be able to cook pretty much whatever she wants, her taste are never really mentioned outside of sweets and cakes, but I learned to cook her favorite dessert just for her !

>>142285565
I want to kiss her on the inner thighs.

>>142285953
>You're waifu is now on a quest with a group of waifus to save the world!
She wouldn't have a combat role for sure, since she have no fighting experience. She would be a support or healer, and use music as her own magic to heal, or buff her allies.

She would get along with Rias, since she's powerful and share the same VA as her, they will quickly see that they share something.

The story ends with her in college, so she's a college student now. She's in the same college as the other keions so she enjoy it a lot. Too bad that volume was a cashgrab, what the keions are studying isn't even mentioned.

>>142285957
It's the 15 January, and I usually bake her favorite cake , rewatch her movie, and spend a lot of time and love together !
And lots of lewds things too, obviously.
>>
File: DO IT FOR HER v3.png (965KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DO IT FOR HER v3.png
965KB, 1400x1000px
>>142284240
She might make rice omelette. In return I would make her a nice steak dinner, if she wants it

>>142285565
On the forehead!

>>142285957
I don't do anything because I don't know her day, only a 30 day range, and I don't want to celebrate on the wrong day

Her glasses, they did!

Some books and things for the house

She get excited fairly easily!

Her passion, joy, determination, smile, eyes, desire to protect, hair, glasses, care for what is right and wrong, and of course her constant desire for self improvement.

Things related to the manga she likes!

>>142286461
I have had to keep my love for her a secret from the world, but I have been more honest with myself and my feelings, but I'll admit I don't know how much of that was her doing.

has always been a little sexual

>>142287634
Her mother, the status of her father is unknown. Her mother is never shown.

>>142288613
Me being alone with another girl

>>142290498
She worries a lot. Her stress doesn't help her, but she learns from it.

>>142292374
Try and shrug it off

>>142292555
None really

>>142295334
She would not build one, maybe get a cheap laptop.
>>
File: CbG369rUsAAa0tz.jpg large.jpg (145KB, 1024x1081px) Image search: [Google]
CbG369rUsAAa0tz.jpg large.jpg
145KB, 1024x1081px
>>142284240
Something delicious that i would enjoy greatly. And of course i would return that favor and ask her what she would like me to make.

>>142285953
Music is very important for her. I can't see her not enjoying it.

>>142286461
It got bigger with every day. And its a very personal thing.

>>142287634
No. Not at all.

>>142288808
Okay.

>>142285957
Sadly, she has no known birthday. I try to make every day special for her.

She gave away that special aura from the start and the more i looked at her the more i wanted to know about her. And at the end everything just fit.

Some nice outfits and some delicious food. Maybe a little trip if its worth it.

She is more on the calm side.

Her kindness, her loyality, her beauty, her wonderful voice, her cute pigtails, the way she eats, the way she acts, her beautiful red eyes, her wonderful smile and just everything about her.

>>142291033
Thank you.

>>142292555
Specific similarities? None.

>>142295334
Her job requires technological knowledge but i can't see her being a geek.
>>
>>142306529
Inori is really pretty and has a wonderful singing voice.
>>
File: 156489642.png (458KB, 710x1030px) Image search: [Google]
156489642.png
458KB, 710x1030px
>>142285957
(cont)

Her kindness, how she took care of her friends by being the only serious sempai of the group pushing the others to study and practice.
She's a serious person, but still knows when to let go and have fun too, she was like the older sister of the group, especially in her interactions with her kouhai Azusa that was the only other serious keion, all the other wanted to have fun all day.

It's summer soon, let's go for ice cream while thinking about what we're doing with the rest.

She's a very calm person who always try her best hiding her emotions.
But if she sees left handed music instruments somewhere, buckle up.

-Long black silky hair
-Refused a highschool recommendation letter to stay with her friends
-Gave me a thighs/legs, but also a few other fetishes
-Grey eyes that I love, and I hate to see that a lot of fanart give her a wrong eye color
-Her shyness, and the fact that she's trying to fight it, I want to support her in that fight
-She write her own songs, and her voice is magnificent
-Our height difference is perfect for headpats and hugs (160cm/184cm)
-She's a serious and supporting person with her loved ones
-She's the cutest
-And my Lovely Bassist !
>>
>>142290121
I got job, got independent and matured, etc.

>>142290342
She doesn't behave like that.

>>142290498
Probably not, under stress she would break if there is no one to support her.

>>142291033
Same to you, Jebus.

>>142292555
That they are both remotely linked to music? But it's just that Miku likes to sing and my mother is a teacher and sometimes has to make rhythmic classes, but she isn't involved with singing at all. There are no other similarities, my mother is 'strong independent' feminist, while Miku is feminine, young and loves me back.

>>142292688
Probably: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj8NLH_i7NI

>>142295334
No. I would build her computer instead.

>>142295369
Hot chocolate.

>>142296158
>>142297874
Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen.
If it hurts you to read anons posts about her then don't go to these threads. Put on filter and you won't have to see them anymore.
You can interact with her, collect pictures and post her here without seeing her fanbase.

>>142298314
>What does your waifu do for entertainment.
I dunno, watch TV, go on a walks etc?
>What do you and your waifu do together for fun?
Watch anime, hold hands while taking a stroll.

>>142302380
The thread will mostly likely be up for at least 20 hours, so it doesn't matter.

>>142303097
To any nice place where we can rent a house near sea with private beach.

>>142304014
Thank you. Yukari is cute as well.

>>142304051
>Do you have any mementos that remind you of your waifu/husbando that aren't merch from their series? What is it?
Online shrine?
>>
File: 1365060846684.jpg (458KB, 935x724px) Image search: [Google]
1365060846684.jpg
458KB, 935x724px
>>142285957
(cont)

Clothes, concert tickets for groups she love, flowers, and maybe a coupon book for cute and lewd stuff.
I would still do these without a coupon, but seeing her calming a headpat coupon would make my heart melt

Luka a best Vocaloid
Kongou a BURNING LOVE
And as always, red haired waifus are magnificent because I love red hair too.

>>142286461
We met each other in January 2013, so things had the time to change since then, but it's still going strong.

At least once everyday. We can read it in each other's eyes. But actually saying it loud is difficult because it's embarrassing...

>Spoiler question
It took us a long time to be comfortable with that kind of things, and I was scared of even doing anything sexual. But after more than 3 years we slowly became comfortable with that kind of activities and do it pretty regularly. We're still pretty vanilla, nothing too strange or too exotic.

>>142287634
Nope. She's the only kid of the family and there's absolutely no one else shown. Even her parents, even if confirmed alive, are never shown.

>>142288613
When she see left handed musical instruments on sale, that kind of things is pretty rare and she can stay there staring at them for hours.

>>142288797
Have a nice day Riasbro !
>>
File: 29739873.png (172KB, 569x700px) Image search: [Google]
29739873.png
172KB, 569x700px
Please pardon my intrusion.

>>142284240
She would probably prepare something traditional, like miso soup with white rice. Of course, tea would be included.

>>142285953
>What is her role in the team? What weapons best suit her?
She would definitely be a support healer with a staff. There's no way she would be on the front line.

I'm sure she would get along with anyone else, as long as they don't look too intimidating.

Although it's a difficult and tiring job, and that she worries about messing up all the time, she truly loves her work as an idol. She's made so many friends because of it.

>>142285957
Since her birthday's on Christmas Eve, I'd like to take her out to have some fun after her work's done, and spoil her with gifts and flowers.

Unfortunately the only thing I can do right now is just draw her and hope it's enough. I wish I could do so much more.

Her songs are definitely the first thing. They've helped me out so much in my darkest hour.

>List 10 things you love about your special someone.
- Her beautiful voice
- Her courage to step out of her comfort zone
- Her songs which have inspired me so much
- Her gentle smile
- Her shy and timid personality
- Her willingness to push herself to help others
- Her shining brown eyes
- Her want to change herself and become better
- Her adorable clothes
- Her affinity for shovels and digging

I don't think I could settle for just one, there's so many nice girls here. Everyone, please take care of her.
>>
File: gyuudon.jpg (553KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gyuudon.jpg
553KB, 1080x1080px
I honestly don't expect Hane to be a good cook, maybe she'd do the occasional surprise breakfast but even then I'd actually rather expect her to want me to make it instead.

But I enjoy cooking and I'm okay at it, so I'd make all sorts of yummy things for her. Just yesterday I made Gyuudon, so I'll go with that.
>>
>>142307388
Yukipyon a cute.
>>
>>142300546
>Post your waifu with her friends
Sure thing.

>>142302080
>If you went camping, would you pitch a tent, or prefer to gaze upon the stars at night?
Stargazing would sound nice. Would like to do this on the roof some day.
>What would you do for her birthday?
Ensure her happiness. That's what matters most.

>>142303233
I know she'd like pancakes. Whole grain pancakes I hope.

>>142304051
>Do you get along well with your waifu/husbando's family? How about their friends? Do you like to hang out with their friends and family, even without your waifu/husbando present?
I'm a people person so I imagine I'd get along well with them.
>Do you have any mementos that remind you of your waifu/husbando that aren't merch from their series? What is it?
My memories of her.

>>142305968
>Without someone getting to know them, are there any misconceptions people might have on your waifu? Perhaps she a cold-tsundere demeanor on the outside? Or has a hyper-eccentric personality some might find unusual? etc.
Sadly, many might mistaken her as being just some crazy tsundere bitch when she's the best character in the damn fucking show if you actually sit through the whole thing.

>>142307522
>white rice
Brown rice is healthier.
>>
File: 1392943380752.jpg (1MB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1392943380752.jpg
1MB, 1500x1200px
>>142288808
There you go !

>>142289528
I don't know, it was to far back in time, it was probably some random reaction picture that I deleted after.

>>142290121
Improved my cooking skills, and had her as motivation to work out and study.
But anyway, I'm just a student with a part time job, so I can't really provide a lot of things, but I'll try my best !

>>142290342
Giving her something extremely cute, or something she wanted for a long time or a surprise kiss when she's not expecting it

>>142290498
Not really, but she will try to hide it as much as she can, she tend to internalize her problems, her shyness being a barrier preventing it from talking about it to the others.

>Is it something that makes her more productive or something that makes her want to do things less than before?
Her passion for music will make work harder if it's something for the band, but if it's something that have to be done in public she will completely refuse to do it, just like when she was asked to sing for the concert, or for the Romeo and Juliet play. (she still did these things).

>>142291033
Thanks a lot Jebus !

>>142292555
Pretty much none. They both have black hair, and they're also both biologically girls.
That's all, now fuck off Freud.

>>142292688
We don't really have that, because if we had one, it would be something she would have written and performed herself with her friends.
So unfortunately, since she's not real...
>>
File: 1464397847035.png (295KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1464397847035.png
295KB, 768x1024px
>>142285957

I made her a cake this year, I'll do a better cake next year, I'd surprise her with a birthday party with all of her friends and cake.

Her sincerity, the fact that she is self-conscious about where she is in the universe and the way she enjoys things.

Bike trip!

Excitedly excited about fun things.

That she has no brand preference when it comes to bikes, her cute eyebrows, her smile, sometimes she makes bike noises and they're heart-meltingly cute, the way she expresses her feelings, that she is the glue holding the group together, her ability to pull through and do her best when she wants to do something, her safety awareness, she's an ice cream thief when it comes to other people's ice cream and last but not least her fashion sense.
>>
File: 1464093655721.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464093655721.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
>>142292555
None
>>
>>142307639
>Brown rice is healthier.
Take your shit taste elsewhere.

>>142307687
Hane a super fucking cute.
>>
>>142308109
>Take your shit taste elsewhere.
Brown rice is also more filling too.
>>
>>142308200
Also taste nowhere near as good.
>>
>>142308226
>eating rice for its flavor
>>
>>142308261
>eating something that taste like shit
>>
>>142308261
Not him but unlike you some of us know how to cook a bowl of rice to be filling and delicious.
>>
File: they are all best girl.png (2MB, 1600x903px) Image search: [Google]
they are all best girl.png
2MB, 1600x903px
>>142290121
>In what ways have you improved yourself to become someone that can provide for your loved one?
I'm trying to get my licenses done on my own time so that I can qualify for some good paying jobs that would allow me to both travel and go back to college as well. I hope I can make her proud!
>Have you learned new skills? worked on your health or habits?
I'm learning plenty at the moment regarding my classes to get my licenses. I'm also trying to work on cardio and a better swimmer right now.

>>142290342
Probably seeing an cute animal or something along those lines. Next thing I know we'd probably find ourselves with a new addition to the family!

>>142290498
Hibiki can handle stress while its happening, but when its time to destress or decompress, she tends to cuddle up with her pets and cry. Either that or she goes out and runs

>>142291033
Thank you Jebus!

>>142291204
What's in the bag, de geso?

>>142292374
>How do you deal with people saying your Waifu doesn't exist?
I just shrug it off because who cares what others have to say about something that does not concern them.

>>142292555
Absolutely nothing comes to mind.

>>142292688
We don't have a special song or anything, but I really like this song:

https://youtu.be/bEF4S1KpBdI

>>142294850
I hope to see more of you in the future! It's barely WW without loving husbandos like yourself to talk about your beloveds!

>>142295334
Hibiki wouldn't bother with that, she would leave it up to somebody who is better equipped to do it. She uses computers for simple tasks anyways, and is more prone to using a gaming console for those kinds of things.

>>142295369
Hibiki enjoys tea and juice, but also doesn't mind drinking just water either.

>>142298314
Hibiki spends time with her pets or her friends for entertainment. I spend time with Hibiki for entertainment. We would work out together, take the pets out together, pretty much do everything together or within a close proximity to each other.

>>142300546
okay
>>
>>142308287
>brown rice tasting like shit
brown rice is delicious
>>142308292
I need fiber kept in my rice: it's wasted otherwise
>>
>>142308385
>brown rice
>delicious
See? you do have shit taste.
>>
>>142308406
My taste is scientifically backed: http://www.webmd.com/diabetes/news/20100614/brown-rice-vs-white-rice-which-is-better
>>
>>142308469
I literally could not care which is healthier. We're talking about taste, in which white rice is objectively a hundred times better.
>>
>>142308469
That's an article about health and has literal nothing to do with taste.
>>
>>142308517
>>142308521
Taste is all in your head: the fact that I'm aware I'm eating healthful food makes the food taste so much better.

Makes mai waifu so proud too.
>>
>>142308596
Of all the stupid shit you've ever posted, including the post where you came out as a cuck, this is the stupidest fucking post yet. Congratulations.
>>
File: 1460991686320.jpg (205KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1460991686320.jpg
205KB, 1920x1080px
Can you stop discussing rice, please? To each his own, if you like brown rice have fun with it, but please do accept that a japanese dish unless explicitly stated in the recipe should be done with white short grain rice.

Also, brown rice-kun, don't think that I'm the one who is having this dumb discussion with you.
>>
>>142308615
It's not stupid to me. I get different feelings from eating a large apple versus eating a giant ice cream sundae.

Mai waifu has taught me well.
>>
File: CGD2-22630.jpg (51KB, 400x374px) Image search: [Google]
CGD2-22630.jpg
51KB, 400x374px
>>142308324
Indeed, they are all best girl, which is why I bought this some years ago.
>>
File: 79f86c2024ef57fec2760fb6c01f054e.jpg (290KB, 850x1598px) Image search: [Google]
79f86c2024ef57fec2760fb6c01f054e.jpg
290KB, 850x1598px
Yoko would probably make a simple breakfast. Probably waffles.
>>
>>142308661
holy smokes, b-day coming up!
>>
File: 51922542_p0.jpg (668KB, 711x1004px) Image search: [Google]
51922542_p0.jpg
668KB, 711x1004px
>>142289528
Thank you.
I hope you're having a great time with your waifu too.
>>142298314
My waifu sings for entertainment, she probably reads books when she's bored too.
>>142300546
Her most important friend is missing in this image, though.
>>142302080
Like I said in my earlier post, I drew her and baked a cake. I'll probably do the same next year too, but with a better drawing and a better-looking cake.
>>142303097
I'd like to go to lots of places to her, like a forest then we'll go to a mountain, to the beach, to various concerts, but the place I want to go the most with her is her house. Because I really want to know more about her.
>>142304051
I don't think I'll really get along with everyone in her family, especially her "grandfather". Though I might be able to get along with her "uncle" Genjuuro.
Her friends are really nice so I don't think I'd have problems getting along with them.
I'd probably hang out with her friends even if she's not there if they invite me. They're really fun to be with.
On our first anniversary I brought a nice keychain for her. It's supposed to be for her, but I thought it wouldn't be nice if I just left it on one corner of my room to rust, so I made modified it to be a necklace. I wear it every time I leave my house.
Thank you, I hope you always keep on smiling too, and never run out of reason to smile.
>>
>>142308899
Her Birthday was already, Third of May. I think you don't know how to read a driving license.
>>
File: 2749244.jpg (480KB, 636x869px) Image search: [Google]
2749244.jpg
480KB, 636x869px
>>142304051
As I've said before, her family is never shown and it's hard for me to have a justified opinion on them, since on one hand it seems she is being treated unfairly in the family, but the few bits where she interacts with them, she seems to get along well with them. Perhaps they have their reasons for doing what they do and she accepts that.
I don't think she would like it if I actively disliked them and I don't want to cast judgement upon them with the little information I have. If they are not what I suspect them of I think we should get along just fine.
Regarding her friends, they can be a bit difficult at times, especially Taiga who would probably be quite vigilant about making sure I'm right for her. I think given some time we could get used to each other rather well, though. I'd hang out with them, mostly with her present, but perhaps for stuff like a surprise party or the like I'd get together with them to prepare something nice.

>>142304126
>I may have lost my husbando folder
That sounds absolutely terrible. I hope you can recover it somehow.

>>142305968
People might think things like her having no delicacy, being all muscle no brain and a lot of other stuff, but they couldn't be further from the truth.
Heck, even I don't know who she really is.

>>142307329
>red haired waifus are magnificent
Right? I love her red hair, it amplifies the energy that seems to be radiating from her.
Black hair is pretty great too, though. It looks really beautiful and refined especially on Mio.
>>
File: Hibiki Hair 4.jpg (115KB, 715x1010px) Image search: [Google]
Hibiki Hair 4.jpg
115KB, 715x1010px
>>142303097
Heaven

>>142304014
That's a very cute and fluffy waifu you got there!

>>142304051
>Do you get along well with your waifu's family? How about their friends? Do you like to hang out with their friends and family, even without your waifu/husbando present?
I think it would take some time for Hibiki's mom to accept me, same with her friends. I would love to be friends with the 765 girls, hell, i'd love to work at 765 production! I want to become good friends with Chihaya and Yukiho (though Yukiho would probably be terrified of me at first.)
Not really, I carry a Hibiki keychain with me and plan to put some slaps on my car, but nothing that's not merch.

>>142305968
Depending on how they catch her, they might see her as a cocky, inconsiderate jerk.

>>142307388
Speak of the devil, a Yukihofag! You better be good to her, or i'll bury you alive where nobody will ever find you.

>>142308773
nice one!

If your beloved messy or clean? Are they the type of person to have everything clean and ordered, or would everything look messy and cluttered, yet they would still know where everything is?
>>
File: 1461013781189.png (418KB, 723x720px) Image search: [Google]
1461013781189.png
418KB, 723x720px
>>142309309
She'd make a mess and her little sister'd clean it up, at least that's how it goes in their household. I'd take over cleanup duties once she moves in with me.

Also thanks! I still have a model kit of the Hibiki Harrier flying around, but I've always been bad at Gunpla and Plamo so I've put it off until I get better - problem is, to get better you need to build more. Endless spiral.

Every week I look forward to seeing her smile like this in the OP. Every week I wish she'd smile directly at me just like that. I don't want this ride to end.
>>
File: ;3.jpg (91KB, 1105x1098px) Image search: [Google]
;3.jpg
91KB, 1105x1098px
>>142284240
For breakfast, I don't really care, but sushi would be neat. I don't know, something grand, like lasagna.
>>142285565
>not kissing her lips
>>142285957
I celebrate her birthday with making some mean sushi, drinking sake, and listening to µ's

Her voice, personality, eyes and ponytail.

How much is a small amount ?
Let's say it's $100K, I'd buy some shit for us, and some shit for me, and some shit for her.

Honoka is like 50/50, it's random, really.

I'll say just 1 thing: Everything, fuck your rules.

Anything they'd like.

>implying I don't compliment her every morning
>>142286461
I don't know. It's always been the same; me, a yandere loser obsessing over her.

Every morning, night, day, and evening.

You honestly think I'd fap to her ?
Haha, no. Unless a miracle happens and my daki being replaced by her, things would be a "bit " different.
>>142287634
She has a dad, a mom and a sister.
I don't know how much, and honestly don't care about her family. Only her.

That's all I'm willing to write, I'm lazy, I know.
>>
File: 47152406_p0.jpg (1007KB, 1200x895px) Image search: [Google]
47152406_p0.jpg
1007KB, 1200x895px
Good morning.

>>142300546
Aye aye, Captain.

>>142303097
We would go to a forest together.

>>142304014
Thank you, Yukaribro. Yukari is as cute and fluffy as ever, too.

>>142304051
Most of what I have doesn't really remind me of her.

>>142305968
People would think of her as a cold, emotionless girl.

>>142309309
She is more clean than dirty.
>>
>>142310112
>Sushi for breakfast

I did that in Ireland once, it was a "Pay 45€ for 55 minutes of conveyor belt plundering" thing and I ended up eating 2.5 times what I paid
>>
File: Karlslanders.jpg (334KB, 1000x775px) Image search: [Google]
Karlslanders.jpg
334KB, 1000x775px
>>142284240
Hopefully nothing, being poisoned isn't the best way to start the day! I make her all sorts of things for dinner, more often than not involving potatoes.
>>142285957
>10 things
Her brilliant blonde hair and blue eyes, beyond perfect body, voice, fighting talent, mischievousness, love of sleep, hoarding, serenity and intelligence all make up the features of a girl I was destined to be with forever!
>>142286461
>relationship evolved
Hard to tell since we matched up so well since the beginning. I think we've just continued to grow closer as a couple.
>love proclamation frequency
Sometimes. We're secure in our love for each other so we don't need it repeated every five minutes.
>sexual
Five years of all nakadashi, zero condoms. Also, she really brought out my masochist side which is always fun.
>>142287634
Her mother and father are alive, but the one she resembles most is her identical twin sister Ursula.
>>142288613
Insulting her family or friends is a quick way to earn her ire.
>>142290121
Quit hard drugs alone with only her help but I could always provide for us regardless. I'm not some lardass neckbeard. Aside from that, her optimism has made my outlook more positive and I'm currently building muscle for her.
>>142290342
Seeing Karlsland liberated or becoming a doctor.
>>142290498
Erica displays tremendous grace under pressure. I've taken a great deal of inspiration from that and become better myself. It does make us both more productive, not that we like it much.
>>142292555
Zero. Thank heavens.
>>142292688
https://youtu.be/2_vOX3s9f_w
Still can't listen to it without tears forming.
>>142295369
Wine and brandy. Lots of it.
>>142305968
Most people only notice her lazy side, forgetting that she knows when it's time for initiative and has never shown attraction to slackers. It puts me way ahead of others who claim her, at least.
>>142309309
Messy as hell, she's a serial hoarder!
>>
>>142285957
She doesn't have a real birthday, we just celebrate the day she put her bad past behind her as a sort of birthday instead. I spoil her even more than usual that day.

When i first saw her i thought her hair was interesting. It wasn't why i fell for her though.

Go eat at a nice restaurant and buy some small presents for eachother.

She acts calm normally, but she can get excited easily from certain things.

Her teasing side, her kindness and how she's kept it despite all she's gone through, how she changed to no longer hide her weaknesses, how high she values those she cares for, how beautiful she is when she smiles, how cute she is when she shows her weakness, her raven black hair, how cute she is when she's confused about something, her butt.

>>142286461
I've grown to love her even more and my displays of love have grown a lot as well.
Sexual activities increased in frequency and i'm fine with doing her anally now as well.
>>
File: present.png (552KB, 540x1212px) Image search: [Google]
present.png
552KB, 540x1212px
>>142290121
Mostly trying to improve my health.

>>142290342
Getting something she's wanted for a long time.

>>142292555
Nothing, unless you want to go full freud and say i prefer smaller breasts because i wasn't breastfed. kek

>>142292688
We don't really have a song, though i like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92jOmUEEDxU

>>142295334
Not at all, she doesn't have any experience with technology.

>>142313594
whoops image got eaten
>>
>>142295334

Maybe, it'd be either something powerful or something with a cute case.

>>142298314

She likes Cosplaying and shopping once in a while.

>>142300546

Aye aye.

>>142303097

There are lots of shops and sights I'd love to show her around where I live.

>>142304051

I can't help but imagine I'd have issues getting along with her Dad due to how strict he is, the mind reading would be awkward as well as make it impossible to dodge any questions and I could totally see him trying to sabotage the relationship as I'm not exactly a pinnacle of success, so I could totally see him needing convincing that I'm good enough for his daughter.

Nothing non series related.

>>142304126

>lost folder

Ouch. Make sure you back it up next time to avoid that kind of thing. Best of luck getting it back!

>>142305968

That she's super mature all the time or if at a glance she's childish/is a kid. If they knew the telepathy bit they might shun her at first as well.

>>142309309

Extremely clean and organized.

It's my angels birthday today. I'm super happy that I found out I have time to celebrate it this evening. I love her so much and really wish I could give her the whole world, but for now tea and cuddling will have to do.
>>
>>142292374
>How do you deal with people saying your Waifu does not exist?
She does exist, but she isn't real.

>>142292555
>What similarities can you think of between your waifu and your mother?
Not that many. They are both intelligent and rational thinking.

>>142292688
>Do you and your waifu have a special song?
Maybe "Luka Luka night fever"
>As the subtitle scrolls from right to left,
>you stare blankly at the monitor, utterly bored.
>I'm always ready to cross the wall of dimensions to meet you,
>so please get your heart ready for me, okay?

>>142295334
>Would your waifu be the type of person to purchase/build her own computer? If so, what would she get?
She prefers using Laptops but she would be able to. But she would most likely ask me to do it for her.

>>142295369
>What kind of drinks does your waifu enjoy?
Tea

>>142299952
Ohayou again.
>>
File: 1413739120889.jpg (23KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1413739120889.jpg
23KB, 360x360px
>>142315610
Happy birthday Mint!
>>
File: mp91lhrOLR1s6nui9o1_500.jpg (88KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
mp91lhrOLR1s6nui9o1_500.jpg
88KB, 500x502px
>>142284240
How did you propose to your waifu? How did you justify that you're worthy for her? Did you ever doubt her that she marry you out of pity?
>>
File: 54266257.gif (280KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
54266257.gif
280KB, 500x281px
>>142298314
>>142306414
I'm out of the threads for a while and when I come back there's not only the other guy who used to be here, but another one? Fuck it, I don't even want to respond the questions now.
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>142284240
I would rather make food together with her.
Breakfast would be something like oatmeal with lots of chopped fruit, but I also want to make cinnamon buns with her.
Dinner would be something simple enough with veggies and meat. Maybe a beef stew with carrots, onions, and celery?

>>142285957
1. Her lips
2. How hard she works if she wants to improve at something
3. Her voice
4. Her passion for eroge
5. How even when she can get carried away with her haughtiness, she's still a kind girl who wouldn't wish harm on anyone.
6. How direct she is about her feelings
7. How confident she is in herself
8. How she's always willing to try new things
9. How much she loves girls ;_;
10. Her thighs
>>
File: Mahouka 156.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Mahouka 156.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>142300546
>Post your waifu with her friends
>>
File: image.jpg (328KB, 2048x997px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
328KB, 2048x997px
>>142285957
Valentine's Day was more elaborate
>>
>>142315610
Happy Birthday to your Wonderful Mint-Chan kudos
>>
File: index.jpg (16KB, 189x266px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
16KB, 189x266px
>>142315610
>>142300546

Whoops. I aye ayed but didn't follow through. Let me fix that.
>>
>>142316002
they're both the same guy
>>
File: nugxz0CFgs1t8hhnco3_1280.jpg (493KB, 956x1280px) Image search: [Google]
nugxz0CFgs1t8hhnco3_1280.jpg
493KB, 956x1280px
>>142284240
Probably just eggs and ham, or whatever kind of food we carried with us.

>>142285565
I want to kiss Kino on her forehead

>>142285953
She'd do well as a light offense, and maybe a negotiator. The weapons she's always carried suits her great.
>Work
She doesn't really have a job, but she's plenty happy with the life she leads.

>>142285957
She doesn't have a canon birthday. Either way, we'd just spend the day relaxing.
>First
When I first saw her the first thing that stood out was her clothing, but overtime it was really just the way she thought and communicated her feelings.
>Lottery
Probably buy supplies, we don't really need money.
>Excite
She's a very calm person.
>Ten things.
Her smile. Her sense of humor. Her philosophies on the world. Her kind demeanor towards strangers. Her passion for the small things in life. Her easy-going disposition. Her sense of fashion. Her strong set of beliefs. Her altruism. Her ability to persist and move on.

>>142287634
She doesn't, actually. Though from what we've seen, she inherited her father's eyes and hair.

>>142288613
She's pretty easy-going, the only thing that seems to really agitate her is trying to impose your will over her.

>>142288808

>>142290342
A very shiny and exotic knife.

>>142290498
It's debatable. It doesn't really get to her, but it boils down to her leaving the source of stress and trying to ignore it. It works for her, but I don't think it will forever.

>>142305968
Most assume she's a very callous and uncaring wanderer at first snuff.

How does your waifu relax after a long day?
What flower do you think best symbolizes her?
>>
File: 1379493415242.jpg (257KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1379493415242.jpg
257KB, 1600x1000px
>>142316579
Nope, second guy is me, " the other guy who used to be here".
The first one is a random new guy, too bad for him there's already a Miofag here.
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 783x1020px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 783x1020px
>>142316673
Madonna lilies and camellias. I want to give her a bouquet overflowing with my feelings!

>>142295369
It's probably varied. For normal drinks, she'd probably like iced Chinese milk tea or a caramel macchiato. For alcohol, she'd either pick rosé wine or something wild and bad like cheap, flavored vodka. I imagine she can't hold her liquor well at all.

>>142285957
>What kind of gift would you get?
Probably jewelry or bath bombs or lingerie or cute clothes. She doesn't dress herself or do her own makeup, so she might not know what would look best on her. (The answer is Everything.)

Thank you for your patience, anons! Your waifus are all sweet, special individuals, and I'm sure they'd be touched by your devotion to them.

What would you do with your waifu on a Sunday when you have no plans? Today is your chance for a dream day.
I'd either take her out shopping somewhere and then to a café, or stay holed up playing galge next to each other. We'd spend our night cooking, and then we'd take a bath together and I'd brush her hair.
>>
File: 1360980430352.jpg (435KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1360980430352.jpg
435KB, 1600x900px
>>142295334
She already own a laptop, so she wouldn't need a new computer right now. If she ever need a new one she would most probably buy yet another laptop.

>>142295369
Tea, obviously.
The keions also own a coffee set in the club room, but they never used it.
Also, she never drank anything of her whole life.

>>142300546
There you go.

>>142303097
She visited London with her friends, and I visited it too as part of a school trip, so it would be perfect to go there again, but this time only the both of us, and as lovers.

>>142304051
They never show any other member of her family, so I absolutely don't know about that.
The other keions are great people and I would easily go along with them.
>>
File: 37478213_big_p0.jpg (119KB, 584x850px) Image search: [Google]
37478213_big_p0.jpg
119KB, 584x850px
>>142304051
Well, I could be over there and there would most likely be no problems or such.
I'm pretty neutral to all of them, I would definitely not go out of my way to talk to them, even if Nepgear was with me, but I wouldn't exactly tell them to go away or leave me alone either or.

>>142305699
Butts are the best!

>>142305705
Oh.
Well, it HAS been on my mind at some times, but I wasn't really sure. I might just do that.
>>
>>142316576
Impregnate Mint.
>>
File: 1342027907637.jpg (447KB, 2149x1611px) Image search: [Google]
1342027907637.jpg
447KB, 2149x1611px
>>142300546
This would be a good place to start

>>142303097
Any out-of-the-way place with a spectacular view, especially at night. Just being with her period is more than enough for me.

>>142304051
I'm picturing Yukari squeeing, and it is one of the sweetest visuals out there. Treat her well. As for your question...I've taken to wearing a ring to remind me of her presence.

>>142305968
Luka definitely falls victim to the former. With her looks and aloof attitude, she frequently has to put up with being some sort of tsundere sex siren, when all she wants to be is a sweet girl.

>>142309309
She's very clean. She usually doesn't try to leave behind a mess unless circumstances leave her with no other choice.

>>142315610
Happy Birthday to your special one.

>>142315781
>Night Fever
I don't know how many times I listened to that song before I found out what the lyrics meant. This takes me back.

>>142316673
She likes to relax in a nice bath after particularly stressful days. As for the flower, personally I feel the Tulip, though I know of s camp that would insist upon the lily.

>>142317790
Afternoon lunch date, plus some time wandering around.
>>
File: 569643.png (171KB, 510x600px) Image search: [Google]
569643.png
171KB, 510x600px
>>142303233
Of course she would, Griffith.

>>142305699
Yes, with pleasure.

>>142305968
People think she has bad teeth just because of her moe-fang, also think she is dumb when she is actually pretty smart on her own subjects.

>>142309309
From what they have shown in her room, she is pretty organized and clean.

>>142315610
Happy birthday to your wonderful angel!

>>142316673
-She just chills at her house, doing whatever.
-A Sunflower

>>142317790
A date for the whole day, visit a lot of places and eat lunch and dinner in a restaurant.
>>
File: 445361.jpg (1MB, 2600x4157px) Image search: [Google]
445361.jpg
1MB, 2600x4157px
A little late today.
Hope everyone is doing well.

>>142284240
She'd make something sweet, likely pancakes with a healthy dose of sugar and syrup.
As for dinner, I'd probably make a sunday roast.

>>142285565
I want to kiss her on the everywhere.

>>142285953
You know, I can't say, she might enjoy it now but it hasn't always been the best of places to 'work'.
I feel like her dream job would be owning a children's toy store in the human world.

>>142285957
>Birthday
I usually draw something, and try baking for the occasion.
I get more excited for and put more planning into her birthday than my own.
>first thing that stood out about them
I've got a thing for cool, mysterious girls and she was exactly that upon her first appearance.
I was intrigued and only got more and more attached as time went on.
>lottery
Who knows?
All I can picture is a childish argument about what we're doing with it.
Perhaps we can agree to go on a nice vacation somewhere?
>Excited/calm?
It depends on the scenario, usually she is very excitable, however in serious situations she is very calm, collected and professional.
>10 things I love
Oh boy, in no particular order, here goes;
I love her hair.
I love her eyes.
I love her legs.
I love her motivation.
I love her voice.
I love her drawings.
I love her fashion.
I love her fighting style.
I love her smile.
I love her caring motherly nature.
>Birthday Gift
She loves to draw, but only seems to have crude marker pens and a notepad.
I'd get her a set of professional drawing, perhaps even painting utensils.
>compliment a waifu today
Erza is badass.

>>142287634
Living? I don't think so, I know nothing about her parents and I presume they're dead.
Her Sister however, also dead, did look almost exactly like her.

>>142288613
She's only ever really gone into a rage in a comedic sense, this happens whenever you insult her artwork.

>>142288808
Aye.
>>
File: 1457864441624.png (617KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1457864441624.png
617KB, 1024x1024px
>>142285953
To answer my own question, she would be the support class, maybe a bard.

She would get along with most waifus here.

Since her job is directly tied to her source of food, she enjoys her job pretty well.

>>142305699
I'd do my waifu everywhere.

>>142315610
Happy birthday to her!

>>142316673
She unwinds after a long day with VNs and other assorted media.

>>142317790
We would go out for a day in the town, visiting the sights and landmarks embedded deep within it.
>>
>>142309033
Third of June.
>>
File: 1418400201550.jpg (2MB, 3000x2100px) Image search: [Google]
1418400201550.jpg
2MB, 3000x2100px
>>142290121
Everything in a sense.
I'm rather lazy and unmotivated, so any thought of her always drives me out of such a state and helps me get shit done.

>>142290342
A pet bunny.

>>142290498
I suppose, she's dealt with more than her fair share of stress in her life, she tends to just stay silent, be alone and just get on with what has to be done.

>>142291033
Appreciated, as always.

>>142286461
Initially I thought she was a cool character, soon becoming my favorite within Bleach, then my favorite out of any and everything, then it hit me, I was in love.
Now, she's the only thing keeping me attached to that despicable series.

>>142292555
Nothing comes to mind.

>>142295369
She's shown in series to really enjoy orange juice, this is changed to chocolate milkshake in the anime (for whatever reason) she likes tea as well and I'm sure she'd like any sweet tasting drink.

>>142296158
I kind of understand how you're feeling.
As of now, an 'opposing character' (they're supposed to be friends, but fans are idiots) is getting a nice amount of development and panel time, as a result masses of people are storming in to claim Rukia is useless, worthless, trash, nothing, that she has been btfo etc. etc.
It's rather agitating, but I just turn away, ignore it, it doesn't matter what they think, she is yours and as long you treasure her that should be enough.

>>142298314
Aside from drawing, she really loves just being outside, she has a habit of climbing onto really high places, like atop trees and buildings and she gets really happy watching people down below enjoying their lives.

>>142300546
Can do.
>>
File: 27250806_p0.jpg (191KB, 663x920px) Image search: [Google]
27250806_p0.jpg
191KB, 663x920px
>>142302080
We'd definitely be star gazers, for sure.
As for her birthday, as previously mentioned I like to draw and try my hand at baking.

>>142302380
Timezones are a bitch, right?

>>142304051
>Family
Fuck all of them.
I hate them all.
>Friends
They seem like cool people, and they really care for one another, I'd hang with them.
>Memento
I don't have anything besides the figures I've collected.

>>142309309
Clean, for sure.
She's very orderly.

>>142315610
Happy birthday to her!
Make sure you enjoy yourselves.

>>142316673
>Relax
With a hot drink and a nice book I imagine.
>Flower
Easy, Galanthus Snow Drop.

>>142317790
Oh, we'd go to an amusement park.
>>
File: Konata - 088 - 721 x 1280.jpg (132KB, 721x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 088 - 721 x 1280.jpg
132KB, 721x1280px
>>142304051
I still find your enthusiasm infectious. Without sounding like a broken record saying it again, you two really do seem like a good couple.

>Do you get along well with your waifu/husbando's family? How about their friends?
Considering the shared traits and interests she has with her father, we'd get along pretty well, though I'm fairly sure his fatherly instincts may kick in strongly sometimes. Beyond that, I could likely get along well with everyone else she knows - we're similar enough for most people to see why we're together, and that would likely blend into how I get along with who she knows.
Though with the exception of being able to drink with the older ones. I don't know if drinking with Nanako would be a particularly good idea, though.

>Do you have any mementos that remind you of your waifu/husbando that aren't merch
I kinda wish I did, since I started earning money, I just wound up buying merch proper and it's so infectious that I just wind up scouring the internet for more official stuff.

>>142305699
She'd only agree if she could return the favour.

>>142305968
>Without someone getting to know them, are there any misconceptions people might have on your waifu?
She's pretty much what-you-see-is-what-you-get. Her lack of restraint contributes to that. And yes, people would find it unusual, but it's not like I'm particularly 'normal' either.

>>142309309
If it's important, it's clean. Ordered. Sorted alphabetically.
By important, I mean 'if it's anime/manga/games/merchandise'. Anything else can get sorted out when it gets sorted out.

>>142315610
お誕生日おめでとう、ミント!

>>142316673
>How does your waifu relax after a long day?
Catch up on any media she hasn't watched/read/played, or we can pop to the arcade for a while and eat at a restaurant.

>What flower do you think best symbolizes her?
I'm awful with flower 'breeds' so I don't really know. I'd say her love of Japanese culture makes Sakura bloom the most fitting.
>>
How have you changed for your waifu?
How did you improve as a person, for her?
How were you as a person before you met her, and how are you now?
>>
Do you treat your waifu as a real person, even if it's just fantasizing/imagining?
>>
>>142315610
Happy birthday!
>>
File: 9480872.png (87KB, 590x621px) Image search: [Google]
9480872.png
87KB, 590x621px
>>142309309
Her room is only briefly seen, but looks to be very clean. Perhaps that is because she isn't at home very much, though. I don't think she is the type of person who wants everything neatly arranged at all times, but keeps order especially where she deems it necessary.

>>142315610
Happy Birthday to Mint. I hope you two have a fresh evening together.

>>142316673
Sunflowers fit her pretty well I guess.
>>
>>142309033
Sixth month is June, not May.

>>142309309
>If your beloved messy or clean? Are they the type of person to have everything clean and ordered, or would everything look messy and cluttered, yet they would still know where everything is?
She's clean and neat.

>>142315610
Happy birthday!

>>142316673
>How does your waifu relax after a long day?
Chills with friends or goes over to her OTP's house to kick back.
A rose with sharp thorns.

>>142317790
>What would you do with your waifu on a Sunday when you have no plans?
I'd ask her what she'd like to do that day. I'd like to play badminton with her one day.

>>142322824
>How have you changed for your waifu?
I have rejected 3dpd's advances for her sake.
>How did you improve as a person, for her?
My creativity is ultimately dedicated to her.
>How were you as a person before you met her, and how are you now?
3dpd might have sunk its claws into me.

>>142322964
Mai waifu's a goddess and I treat her as such.
>>
I'm so goddamn pissed that the psychiatrist, big pharma scumbags took away my ability to feel happy and love. I miss my waifu so badly. This is hell, please help.
>>
>>142324756
The hell?
>>
I want to kiss mai waifu on the back of her hand.
>>
Do you get jealous easily?
Is there someone in your waifu's surroundings you (may) get jealous of? Could it end in a fight/cause some unpleasantness between the two of you?
And on the contrary - does your waifu have a reason to feel jealous?
>>
File: 1459227607122e.jpg (62KB, 445x602px) Image search: [Google]
1459227607122e.jpg
62KB, 445x602px
>>142284240
She would cook dinner for breakfast, I would cook breakfast for dinner

>>142285953
>her role
Archmage
>What weapons
Evil Eye
>any waifus she would get along with
Maybe not...
>enjoy where she works
She says it suits her, although she probably finds dealing with customers a bit troublesome

>>142285957
>birthday
Draw her
>stood out
Her elegance and pride. I think I really fell for her after learning more about her later on though
>small chunk of change
She can have it
>excited easy
Generally calm or at least composed, but she sometimes gets worked up and argumentative about things she's passionate about
>10 things
Her elegance, pride, intelligence, imagination, creativity, passion, defiance, prudence, beauty and caring nature

>>142287634
She has two adorable little sisters who resemble her a lot.

>>142288613
Don't call her jakigan and don't insult Maschera

>>142288808
I love to see her smile! No idea where this image came from

>>142290121
I've dropped or at least reduced some bad and unhealthy habits, and I started drawing again for her

>>142290342
New Maschera content

>>142290498
Up to a point she works well under pressure and it motivates her to work harder

>>142292555
They are quite similar to the point it actually concerned me at one stage, but I've realised that she shares similarities with a number of other people I care about, including myself

>>142292688
I wouldn't say there's a song that we share, but there is a tune that reminds me of how she makes me feel, although I can't really say it suits her https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3wq7ejawIA

>>142295334
She uses a laptop but I'm sure she would be interested in building a pc

>>142295369
She likes coffee

>>142298314
Mostly anime and video games

>>142303097
I don't really care as long as it's with her. I guess a medieval French town would be pretty romantic

>>142303233
Who doesn't like pancakes?
>>
File: Sunako-Kirishiki-.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sunako-Kirishiki-.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
Thanks OP

>>142285953

She does not work

> What's the first thing that stood out about them when you met? Was it something that helped you fall for them?

It was love on first sight. She is just perfect for me. I would do my best for her.

> You win a small chunk of change in the lottery together, what do you both do with it?

Save it for future use

> Do they get excited easy? Or are they more calm?

Calm

> Remember to compliment a waifu today!
Miku a lovely girl

>>142288613
Killing her kind

>>142288797
You too anon take care

>>142288808
Here

>>142289528
Here

>>142291033
Thanks jeebus for being cute every week.

>>142292688
There's alot of song but here's one of my top pick https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsbkk4SZAqA

>>142295369
Human blood

>>142298314
> What does your waifu do for entertainment.

She likes to read spook novels

>>142300785
> pic of her pulling prank
No that too ooc

Glad to see you're still alive and well this week. Hope to see again you on next week too kiriebro

>>142303097
> Where would you love to go most with your beloved one?

A quiet place with beautiful scenery away from people.

>>142304051

> Do you have any mementos that remind you of your waifu/husbando that aren't merch from their series?

A window that I found recently https://pixabay.com/static/uploads/photo/2015/10/26/21/23/window-1007948_960_720.jpg these type of windows reminds me of her for some reason.

>>142305968
> are there any misconceptions people might have on your waifu?

Most people thinks she's evil but she's not. This is just my opinion dont come at me /a/

>>142309309
> If your beloved messy or clean?

She's probably the type to have everything clean and ordered.

>>142315610
Happy birthday mint

Lately I've been overworking myself to the point of exhaustion. How would your waifu nurse you back to health?
>>
>>142328524
I always imagining her being there beside me when I'm sick and talk to me to make me feel better.
>>
Dont die thread
>>
File: Konata - 471 - 848 x 1200.jpg (495KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 471 - 848 x 1200.jpg
495KB, 848x1200px
>>142317790
>What would you do with your waifu on a Sunday when you have no plans?
Most likely Akiba. Finances in our house would be a total mess. Would spend half of the day browsing and buying silly things, the rest in arcades. Come home, set up and organize what we bought, then share a bath together and snuggle on the sofa watching recorded anime.

>>142327445
I want her to request that, put her hand over her mouth and then quickly move it away as I lean in.

>>142328524
>How would your waifu nurse you back to health?
By intentionally being the most cliche maid/nurse she can possibly be. By that, periodically switching tropes until she's been every kind of character it's possible to be.
I probably wouldn't pester her too much into it, though. She'll have her own things she wants to do.
>>
>>142327565
>Do you get jealous easily?
No but I get angry when mai waifu is wronged as any other waifubro would be.

tfw waifu was best girl and lost
;_; >:(

>>142328524
Sunakobro, if it's for mai waifu, I'll be there.

>>142329431
>I want her to request that, put her hand over her mouth and then quickly move it away as I lean in.
Haha! That would be adorable!
>>
>>142325262
Don't mind me anon. Just a ghost.
>>
>>142329731
>Sunakobro, if it's for mai waifu, I'll be there.
Cuck.
>>
>>142330226
What your problem with that guy? Stop memeposting.

>>142329731
Good night kiriebro see you next week.

Good night thread. Have a nice weekend /a/
>>
File: renamon.jpg (84KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
renamon.jpg
84KB, 640x480px
No bully pls.
>>
>>142330487
A very good night to you and your significant other
>>
>>142330487
Because there is nothing good, or okay about cuckolding.
>>
File: 87923489277.gif (1MB, 476x258px) Image search: [Google]
87923489277.gif
1MB, 476x258px
>>142330855
>>
What if your waifu is into ntr
>>
>>142331245
Fuck off you retard.
>>
I asked the Creator and Mangaka of Bakuon!! if I'm allowed to marry Hane.

I did it.

Wish me the best of luck he reads and thinks about it.
>>
>>142331639
がんばれ!
>>
>>142331639
Wut
>>
Can/do you get off to completely clean images of your love? Like not even thinking lewd thoughts?
>>
>>142331639
Ganbatte
>>
>>142331968
I have before actually.
>>
>>142331706
>>142332003
Thank you!!!

I guess I'm now engaged to Hane..? At the very least I have his consent. I'm crying tears of joy right now. I'm not even kidding.

https://twitter.com/mimana_o/status/738485882131382272
>>
>>142332322
Damn, congrats dude!
>>
>>142332436
Thank you!!!
>>
File: 53809813_p0.jpg (245KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
53809813_p0.jpg
245KB, 480x640px
>>142288808
When she's happy, it makes me smile too.

>>142290498
She doesn't deal with stress well at all. She's most likely to sit there and cry without looking for a solution, but that's where I need to help her.

>>142295334
I doubt it, there's been nothing implying that she's more tech savvy than the average Japanese girl.

>>142295369
Definitely tea.

>>142304051
>Do you get along well with your waifu/husbando's family?
I doubt her father would get along well with me, considering certain circumstances. I'd like to imagine that the powers of love will make it work out though.

>How about their friends? Do you like to hang out with their friends and family, even without your waifu/husbando present?
I would like to hang out with her friends, but I doubt I'm very interesting to be around. They're a really eclectic bunch after all.

>>142307635
I'm sure she would be happy and embarrassed to hear that.

>>142309309
Hello Hibikifag! There's no way I can't not be good to her, she's done so much for me already. Being buried alive would be unfortunate.
I hope you're enjoying life with Hibiki to the fullest.

>If your beloved messy or clean?
She's definitely on the cleaner side of things.

>>142315610
I hope you enjoyed that special day Mintfag.

>>142316673
There's so many out there, so maybe something like an Amaryllis, seeing how they are popular in winter, delicate, elegant and represent shyness in hanakotoba.
>>
File: 1456271026227.png (161KB, 355x398px) Image search: [Google]
1456271026227.png
161KB, 355x398px
>>142332322
Damn, other waifufags are you even trying?
>>
I want to dress up as a girl and suck dicks so my lesbian waifu could like me.
>>
>>142284240
You're waifu a shit though
>>
>>142333881
What? She only likes straight girls?
>>
>>142334096
Actually the "suck dicks" part is acausal to the "let her love me" part.
>>
>>142332322
holy shit
>>
>>142291033
>and so are you.
Who the fuck are you to tell me that I'm cute or not, nigger.
>>
File: n dubs.jpg (278KB, 550x772px) Image search: [Google]
n dubs.jpg
278KB, 550x772px
>>142332322
In a completely unironic way, I tip my hat to you. Godspeed anon.
>>
Does your waifu bronswe 4chan?
What boards would she be into?
>>
>>142336253
/a/, /v/, /c/, /h/, /d/
Thread posts: 233
Thread images: 133

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.