[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW THE FUCK DID HE GET BACK?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

HOW THE FUCK DID HE GET BACK?
>>
Nigga did you even watch the show? He's immortal.
>>
>>142231562
They got rid of all the magic
>>
>>142231951
His real body was being conserved by the Gold King and his followers
Since the body switching was done by the Colorless King's power, the moment the powers got eliminated, the body switching got cancelled , so the real Shiro's soul returned to his body and Weismann got back to his own body
>>
>>142232157
Not that guy, but that actually makes sense; thank you.
>>
>>142232157
Speaking of which, does anyone know the episode where Hitler is speaking to Gold's followers thanking them for serving the Gold king?
>>
>>142232233
Never mind, got it, it was episode 5.
>>
>literally deadmau5 but with sidechaining
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAL16IygM-Q
>we just heard that "Toulouse" track and we kinda liked it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_DOFIs6Ak0
>>
>>142232790
Their remix is so much better than the original though.

Also, Silver=best clan.
>>
>>142233168
I mean they make a nice family but none of them ever really used their clan powers.
Shiro manipulated gravity like once in season one and then the main use of his clans power was that the king cant die.
Gravity manipulation sure as fuck would have been handy when the enemy is trying to airlift the slates.
Kuro stuck to the powers he had from the old colourless king and neko just used her nonclan powers.
>>
>>142233168
Honestly all the clans were nice, with the possible exception of Gold probably because we never got to see them, I wasn't a big fan of Blue, but I've heard the side materials makes them seem pretty based. Green seemed like a nice sort of friends/frenemy group, Red seemed chill as fuck, and Silver was obviously quite comfy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.