[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BIG ORDER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: savahe.png (807KB, 920x539px) Image search: [Google]
savahe.png
807KB, 920x539px
holy fucking fuck senas a savage
>>
>>142208624
subscribed
>>
I can't believe I'm actually eagerly waiting for more of this.
>>
File: 1464378000798.jpg (2MB, 1920x2205px) Image search: [Google]
1464378000798.jpg
2MB, 1920x2205px
Sena is a great villain, although I feel like she might be doing it with some Lelouch-like plan even if nothing suggests it.
>>
>>142208624
When is someone going to share the lossless version of the ED?
>>
>>142208624
Is this show worth checking out? Looking for something to watch
>>
File: Esuno_is_writing _again.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Esuno_is_writing _again.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>142210937
Is this show worth checking out?
Yes, it's terrible though.
>>
File: 1440737377575.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1440737377575.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>142210937
Can you turn your brain off and learn not to question the retardedness of every single decision every character makes and just enjoy the constant asspulls and back and forthing the author does?
If yes, do it. Comedy of the year.
>>
>>142210937
If you liked Mirai Nikki for how retarded it was you'll love Big Order.
>>
>>142211195
Although the story is actually completely different. You expect he'd have Battle Royal with Dazaifu, but it's not like that at all, Rin eventually drops her non-Yuno act too. For what it's worth, I actually like the later part of the manga, but then again, I have a tragic taste (loved Mirai Nikki).
>>
>>142208624
I knew this girl was a lost case since the moment they showed her with Nietzsche book. That's why you don't let your children read edgy philosophers.
>>
>>142211195
Actually, this was true for the first 4 episodes, but after that it was not funny watching it crash even harder, the cave episode with the bunny girl was so boring I remember nothing about it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.