[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally reached endless eight and now I have to question, do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1463931700903.png (2MB, 4494x2158px) Image search: [Google]
1463931700903.png
2MB, 4494x2158px
Finally reached endless eight and now I have to question, do I watch it all?
Also could use some more haruhi pics, all I have is a couple lewd haruhis
>>
>>142173732
Watch it as 5x the speed.
Has great animation.
Also Endless Eight won't end, it continues in the spin-off but is arguably better there.
>>
>>>/wsr/
>>
There's no point of watching the same thing so many times. Just skip to the changes.
>>
Only faggot ass pussy bitches don't watch it all.
>>
I would watch the 1st one, the 7th one and the last one. So you experience the 1st time, the time before they finish, and the last time. If you want you could probably watch the 2nd one too.
>>
>>142173732
I watched all of the endless eight episodes on my local television every saturday every morning. Do it faggot.
>>
>>142174250
>>142174203
>>142174165
>>142174109
Does he only mention the small changes in the 1,2,7,8 episodes or does he gradually begin to pick up on it throughout the whole eight? Finished the first and about to hop on 2. I will watch them all if they each contain something integral to the whole thing but if it's only mentioned in the first and last two I guess those will be the only episodes worth watching.

Also how the fuck did they get away with that? Just reusing the same episode non stop, I would have personally attacked Kyoani studios if I was watching it live, surprised that didn't happen.
>>
File: harli.png (347KB, 590x720px) Image search: [Google]
harli.png
347KB, 590x720px
>>142174386
Watch it all you mongrel.
>>
>>142174386
He slowly does -- but they are largely the same with the exception of certain events being missed and camera scenes

1 is just mandatory for being the first, 2 I would watch to get the repetition, 7 for when they realize the loops, and 8 for the conclusion

If I remember right -- Kyon does notice a slight deja vu, but again if you don't want to watch all the episodes I think those 4 are the way to go
>>
File: and on the 7th day god rested.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
and on the 7th day god rested.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>142174982
this is correct. If it had been Endless Four it would have been perfectly fine. the other four are pointless.
>>
>>142173732
Wait what? Why didn't you watch it with /a/ years ago?
Fucking leave
>>
>>142173732
E8 is fucking pointless and boring. Just skip the entire thing, you wouldn't miss anything worthwhile.
>>
>>142174982
alright then I guess this is the way to go, thanks anon

>>142175138
Back then I though anime was weird and didn't touch that stuff
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.