[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow, what a mess this thing was. Sure, it looked very promising

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: k project.jpg (2MB, 2610x1300px) Image search: [Google]
k project.jpg
2MB, 2610x1300px
Wow, what a mess this thing was. Sure, it looked very promising at the beginning but they played the melodrama card too much about underdeveloped people, the animation fell completely apart around episode 9 and the plot took a messy turn before the horribly unsatisfying end. Why did /a/ like it?
>>
Omnipandering and fun.
/a/ isn't one person
>>
>>142144911
>Why did /a/ like it?
Cute boys doing cute things, cute catgirl and cute loli.
Also, cute colors.
>>
>>142144998
>>142144997
I guess the naked "furry" had something to do with this, didn't it? I feel like I've watched the second coming of Guilty Crown somehow.
>>
>>142145093
>furry
You what?
>>
Good Animation, OST, Characters, Plot was garbage imo.
The only thing that I can remember about this anime, is the wall animation when they are on the apartment, It'll be nice to see that done more often in other anime.
>>
>>142144911
>Why did /a/ like it?
This show wasn't that popular here.
>>
>>142145184
>Good Animation

When will this meme end? The animation was serviceable at best, and whatever "good" animation there was is completely ruined by the butt-ugly Instagram filter slathered over everything.

>OST

The only redeeming feature of this shitheap.

>Characters

You must be a fujo.
>>
>>142145176
I'm talking about the catgirl obviously.
>>
>>142145093
K was basically a mediocre show packed with tropes and cliches in such a way that it was difficult to hate. I wouldn't say it was exactly tongue in cheek (not until season 2, at least) but it didn't seem to care what it was doing. It was enjoyable enough, the palette was unique, most of the characters were at least interesting, and the plot was neither too boring nor too predictable. I can't really say that it excelled at one thing in particular, but it seemed to do what it attempted to well enough.
It also had an interesting enough world for a good amount of speculation. If there is one thing that will make a show popular on /a/, it is the potential for speculation. That's what keeps things talked about days after they aired, as anon argues about predictions.
That's the reason Madoka was so popular early on.

>>142145386
Cat girls are not furshit. She wasn't even an actual cat.
>>
>>142145386
I know.
How the fuck is she furry in any way?
>>
>>142145402
Except that I would argue Madoka has a great direction, a very good OST, as well as very interesting art choices. K Project felt like it barely tried or tried too hard in some places. I was wondering what the fuck they were actually trying to do after a moment when I saw that things were not moving.
>>
>>142144911
>why did /a/ like it?
it was on netflix
>>
>>142145402
>That's the reason Madoka was so popular early on.

At least Madoka got the praising fans of BOTH genders

K was like fuck the male otaku, here's more fujo bait boys
>>
>>142144997
>Omnipandering
>boys outnumber girls especially in importance

let me laugh harder
>>
File: 1443806897667.webm (655KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1443806897667.webm
655KB, 480x270px
>>142145402
>in such a way that it was difficult to hate.
The blatant otaku and fujo pandering piled on generic characters and a crap story made that quite easy.
>>
Oh OP here, I just wanted to say I've only watched season 1. And I don't feel like watching the rest.
>>
>>142144911
>Why did /a/ like it?
The style obviously, the rest was pure crap.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.