[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How seriously do you take waifuism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1462419069944.jpg (58KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1462419069944.jpg
58KB, 600x800px
How seriously do you take waifuism?
>>
I don't. It's the last resort of an incel loser.
>>
It feels like having a crush on someone, but they're way beyond your league and you'll never have them.
>>
>>142112854
>this thread again
I'm not pathetic enough to have a fictional character as my wife.
>>
>>142112912

A drawing is beyond you? Must suck to be you.
>>
>>142112854
Enough to think about her when I need to gather some motivation.

Not enough to spend valentine's day with a monitor, or consider her a fictional girlfriend in the first place.
>>
File: pain.png (508KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
pain.png
508KB, 750x750px
>>142112854
just for the fun of it, I have tried to settle on a waifu. But i dont really care enough, so i havent been sucessful in my wifu quest.
>>
The true waifufags have moved on to greener pastures. You will never experience what it is to be a true waifufag.
>>
More seriously than a meme, but less serious than a way of life. A good deterrent to depression, however.

It's a sort of discipline. Like a morning exercise. Sometimes you forget about your #1, and you end up spending your morning jacking off instead of doing anything productive.

A good waifu should fill you with guts and determination, the will to make her proud, even if she'll never really notice you.
>>
>>142113331
where can i find them
i want to communicate with these wonderful beings
i want to be enlightened by their wisdom
>>
>>142113247
You seem to have used "waifu" to mean favourite female anime or manga character out of a certain series. Oops!

Don't worry, I've got your back. I suggest that you should learn what it means, by lurking more. Alternatively you could visit a a website more suited to your kind, for example r/anime.

Thanks for reading!
>>
File: 067.jpg (1MB, 1167x1200px) Image search: [Google]
067.jpg
1MB, 1167x1200px
fairly

It's tough to describe.
I "talk" to her in the morning when I wake up and before bed, think about her when I'm lifting.
Gives me motivation when I think about her, etc.

>>142114319
first time this has been used correctly
>>
>>142112854

How old are the people in this thread anyway.

I always imagined waifuism as something you would look back on in later life and cringe out of your skin.
>>
>>142114530
it helps me because i'm a depressed autistic permavirgin

cant be more cringe than highschool, at least I'm happy right now
>>
File: pain2.jpg (106KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
pain2.jpg
106KB, 750x750px
>>142114319

>Don't worry, I've got your back.
>Lurk more...

you made me kek anon. thanks
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.