[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prepare to watch The Rolling Girls. What should I expect?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: rg.jpg (132KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rg.jpg
132KB, 1280x720px
Prepare to watch The Rolling Girls. What should I expect?
>>
Disappointment.
>>
>>142049649
/thread
>>
>>142049483
failure to deliver and a reset every 2 eps
>>
AOTS, criminally underrated

be prepared for cute girls, gorgeous visuals, and 10/10 action scenes (that are admittedly spaced out)

Plot can be hard to follow but it's good
>>
A thinking man's K-On!
>>
>>142049746
really makes you think huh
>>
>>142049483
You're better off watching Bakuon, the thinking man's Rolling Girls.
>>
>>142049814
bakuon is fucking shit

RG actually has ambition in its setting and the story it's trying to tell

RG isn't a slice-of-life CTDGT
>>
File: 1464096166178.png (587KB, 730x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464096166178.png
587KB, 730x720px
>>142049888
>RG actually has ambition
>RG isn't a slice-of-life CTDGT
>>
A slice of life tour of urban fantasy japan with each episode focused on what the stones mean to the people who live in that town.
Don't expect the main characters to accomplish anything they're just along for the ride, there is an overreaching plot that comes together at the end.
>>
File: RollingFallingScrambling Girls.jpg (195KB, 800x1008px) Image search: [Google]
RollingFallingScrambling Girls.jpg
195KB, 800x1008px
>>142049483

Rolling, Falling, Scrambling Girls. For others. For themselves. Even if they're destined to be a"mob"
>>
>>142049483
10/10 first episode
>>
A few cool episodes and then a whole lot of boring ones. Also some fags in threads will try telling you that "You just don't get the point of it, man!"
>>
>>142049483
The band girl arc changed my perspective in life.
Everyone should watch this shit
>>
Fun colors and earnest girls who aren't very smart.
>>
A great soundtrack.
>>
>>142049483
A weird reboot after the first two episodes, cute girls, covers of Blue Hearts songs, and a strong love for Chiaya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3dMWMsU6NU
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.