[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2016 and still my favorite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: kaichou-wa-maid-sama-misaki.jpg (73KB, 596x380px) Image search: [Google]
kaichou-wa-maid-sama-misaki.jpg
73KB, 596x380px
2016 and still my favorite
>>
Usui a shit
>>
>>141997110
2016 and still shit taste
>>
>>141997110
penis sucker
>>
Kaichou wa Maid-sama has been on my backlog awhile, what is it really about?
>>
Is this the anime where the main boy is a stalker and you are supposed to think of him as the perfect guy?
>>
>>141997110
Good flat and taste
>>
>>141997195
Are you fucking gay?
>>
>>141997110
Ending was fucked.
>>
>>141997110
I liked it but I hated that retard they added near the end of the anime.
>>
>>141997195
Please be bait
>>
>>141997327
Yes
>>141997651
Because I don't like the shoujo-shit love interest?
>>
>>141997321
So the girl in OPs pic is the scp at a mostly boys school, and most are scared of her. But in reality she's poor af, and works at a maid cafe. And Usui (Supposed to be hottest guy (true)) one day sees her as she leavesthe cafe one day nd he falls for her and likes to fuck around with her while teasing at love.
>>
This whole thread is filled with fat landwhales and maybe one gay fuck.
>>
DOUKA
>>
I don't know if you guys are shitting on it without watching it but I've been lurking for a while and there's no other romcom better. I promise you. For 6 years it's been my favorite
>>
>>141998146
Completely agree. No better two characters than misaki-chan and usui kun
>>
>>141997110
That fanart with other school student council president though. The artstyle is so similar I thought it was official art before.
>>
>>141998146
Sounds like you didn't read the manga.

If you read the manga you'll know its shit.

Because endings are paramount.
>>
>>141997377
usually these are pretty bait, but this one seems well thought out for the most part
>>
I'm kind of surprised how it seems that Maid-sama became way more popular in the West than in Japan.
>>
>>141997784
He's the best character in the series. You're a pathetic, dickless waifufag who's jealous he's taking her away from you.
>>
>>141998295
People bend over for Maid when there's tonnes of similar art/story shoujo in Japan, but untranslated so nobody knows they exist.

I get tired of seeing this shit whenever I walk past a store, the same similar cover arts for different shows every fucking week.
>>
>>141997934
>I'm desperately trying to fit in.
Lurk forever, shitcancer.

Maid-sama was more popular on /a/ when it was airing than you've ever been in your life with anyone.
>>
>>141997872
>in reality she's poor af, and works at a maid cafe
Picked up. Poorfags are my fetish.
>>
>>141998450
Sure, if you like overly possessive, patronizing stalkers he seems perfect.
>>
>>141998666
I think the only reason why after watching it with /a/ while it was airing that Usui got a good reputation is that Misaki was such a best girl he just looked 'sensitive' in comparison. Even though he was basically every shoujo guy ever, I think him paired with Misaki made it seem like he wasn't shit.
>>
>>141998450
>projecting this hard
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>141997377
Soon elf from eromanga
Also where the fuck is AZUKI AZUSA
>>
>>141999731
Middle class
>>
>>141997110
10.0 girl in a 6.5 show.
>>
>>142000242
this
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.