[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dorohedoro thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 196737.jpg (57KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
196737.jpg
57KB, 225x350px
Natsuki best girl.
>>
Best girl can't be dead girl, faggot.
>>
>>141973688
>being dead in dorohedoro
no such thing
>>
>>141973688
No. Her little devil is still being in Kai, so she has the chance to be revived.
Remember the silent chapter that she meet with Ton?
>>
Dorohedoro is criminally underrated
>>
>>141975939
Yeah. Just look at how many people have replied this thread.
>>141973688
Nice dub but shitty comment.
>>
>>141975939
Nah. It's overrated by the people who think it's underrated. Under-appreciated, maybe.

I will say that there is nothing out there quite like Dorohedoro, though.
>>
>>141976139
So, what is truly-appreciated in your opinion?
>>
>>141973688
DUDE GYOZA LMAO!
>>
>>141972822
Dorehedoro has do many best girls and bros it's fuckin ridiculous.
>>
File: 14-112.png (965KB, 1081x1600px) Image search: [Google]
14-112.png
965KB, 1081x1600px
>>141972822
That's a weird fucking way of spelling Noi.

But to be honest pretty much any girl is best girl in this series. Except for skullmask. She's pretty bland
>>
>>141976579
There aren't many manga that are. Even stuff like Vagabond or Berserk, which deserve the adulation they receive in my opinion, are still relatively niche.

Maybe it's meme-y to claim that the larger the audience something has, the worse it tends to be (especially with manga/anime), but there is truth in that.
>>
File: 1456575638338.png (102KB, 305x305px) Image search: [Google]
1456575638338.png
102KB, 305x305px
>>141976885
>Ebisu
>bland
>>
>>141972822
Ebisu is da best
>>
>>141976746
>>141976885
Yeah. You guys are right. But I still like Natsuki the best since she is so simple-minded, sweet and innocent. She deserve a happy ending with senpai, I mean aniki.
>>141976901
>the larger the audience something has, the worse it tends to be (especially with manga/anime), but there is truth in that
I guess you are right. Something like One Piece or Naruto or Bleach have a large number of audience, so they must make the story as generic as possible to make it "fit for everybody". Still, I wish there was someone who can make a good adaption of Dorohedoro, even though it seems impossible with that messy and detailed art.
>>
>>141975939
That's a great thing though.
>>
Q Hayashida is best girl!
>>
>>141976901
>the larger the audience something has, the worse it tends to be
yes and no.
while it's cool that something you like gets recognition, it will always draw lots and lots of "that guy" along the fans, get enough of "that guy" in your fanbase, and they will evolve into the "loud minority", and sadly, the bigger this minority becomes, the shittier the fanbase will look to other guys that are not into that one thing you like.
it happens with anime, manga, comics, cartoons, music, videogames, and so.
>>
I miss devil-high nikaido.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.