[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone on /a/ right now watched all of PPGZ? How is it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

Has anyone on /a/ right now watched all of PPGZ?

How is it?
>>
File: smug_buttercup.png (2MB, 1189x995px) Image search: [Google]
smug_buttercup.png
2MB, 1189x995px
>>141890374
I've only seen a few core episodes. Very mediocre. They should have tried to keep most of the original storyline and the characters felt.. out of character.
>>
>>141890511
THAT
'
S
BUBBLES
>>
>>141890374
It was bad. The subs made it worse. Monster-san-tachi and shit like that.
>>
>>141890374
Better than the reboot.
>>
>>141890831
There's a reboot?
>>
>>141890511
>smug buttercup
>buttercup
>>
File: smug_kobe.jpg (6KB, 249x223px) Image search: [Google]
smug_kobe.jpg
6KB, 249x223px
>>141890949
Problem with that?
>>
>>141890374
I remember when Rowdy Ruff Boys Z were being posted here and they were unabashedly crossdressing. I never bothered to find out what the actual episode was about.
>>
>>141890841
Unfortunately. Not as good as the original and is sort of met with mixed reviews.
>>
>>141891218
Just a guess but probably something along the lines of ruining the PPG's reputation.
>>
>>141890841

Yes.

Think of the worst anime you've ever seen. Got something in mind? Good. The reboot is worse than that.

>no charm, CONSTANT, CONSISTANT animation mistakes, half the dialogue is 4chan meme shit, the cast just SOUNDS wrong.

And that was only from watching a single half of an episode. Couldn't take it anymore.
>>
File: 13.png (541KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
13.png
541KB, 640x480px
Blossom is best girl in both the anime and the original series.

I do in fact believe she was my first waifu. I have memories of wanting to intimately cuddle with her at the age of 5 or 6, when I watched the show as a kid on television.

Good times. I think.
>>
>>141891314
She was my favorite in the original. Looks like she'll always be best.
>>
>>141890374

Good time-waster, just don't expect anything special. The majority of the episodes lift ideas from the original episodes but mixes it with original ideas that don't always mesh well, so you'll be able to tell how that works for you in a couple of episodes. Same goes for the characters.

At least the music was pretty good.
>>
File: 1457849425867.gif (2MB, 335x195px) Image search: [Google]
1457849425867.gif
2MB, 335x195px
>>141890511
>original storyline

....What storyline?
>>
It's a generic slight parody magical girl show with a PPG skin.

It was okay.

That said, I would rather marathon this anime's English dub than watch a single episode of that so-called new PPG shitshow.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.