[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this anime so edgy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: shit.jpg (34KB, 726x400px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
34KB, 726x400px
Why is this anime so edgy?
>>
>>141859636
The point of your thread?
>>
Define edgy.
>>
>>141859676
Just finished it and thought it was shitty
It's full of forced generic drama and the characters die for no reason whatsoever
>>
>>141859636

Well, you see the manga writer was bored with all the edgeless shows, so he decided to make the edgiest of edge.
>>
>>141859718
>kill two of the characters with grotesques deaths
>forget them like 2 episodes later
>>
>>141859791
Why is the drama forced?
What's generic about it?
>>
>>141859791
Say something new, you retard.
>>
>>141859791
That's not a new opinion. The only people who said otherwise used this template:

"Guys, I know it's bad, but I actually kind of enjoyed it. I had fun".

Those are the only people who would disagree with you in this pointless thread.
>>
>>141859636
Can't believe they just went for the giant mech in the manga too. What a lazy piece of shit.
>>
>>141859636
The new Mars of Destruction. Why are you even watching/reading that abomination? Did you get trolled or does it air on some normalfag tv? Hilarious if it is.
>>
Didn't watch it with /a/ but how did people respond to episodes 8 and 23?
They tried to be Gurren Lagann really hard in those episodes.
>>
>>141860715
It airs in germany.
>>
>>141863135
Seriously?

I saw the dub on Youtube, it's hilarious.
>Sie ist schnell!
>>
>>141863547
Yeah their whole program is targeting a certain demographic.Other shows on that channel are: Owari no Seraph, Black Bullet, Highschool DxD, and that DxD clone.
>>
>>141863662
Tele 5?
Viva?
RTL 2 stopped Anime didn't they?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.