[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you choose what old anime to watch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1463448463388.jpg (104KB, 581x668px) Image search: [Google]
1463448463388.jpg
104KB, 581x668px
How do you choose what old anime to watch?
>>
Find the show that looks good
>>
>>141844879
by not being an uninformed little weeb
>>
Find the show that looks good
>>
Shit anon I don't know
Whatever have a lot of reaction images spammed i guess, that should mean a lot of people watched
>>
go find exit trance album, listen to an album, and whatever song i like, i watch anime that the song came from.
>>
It's getting harder and harder. There's not that many good shows. I try to switch between action/psychological and ecchi/harem/sol, but I think I've seen almost every (good) harem made after 2006. /a/ is useless as always, it's just a matter of increasing your google-fu. After I find a few shows I flip a coin or two and then forget about the rest.
>>
I don't watch old anime. They're all crap.
>>
>>141845592
This is what people in the future said about 2010s anime
>>
>>141845592
even naruto?
>>
>>141845663
Are you supposed to watch the entirety of Naruto before you're allowed to post on /a/?
>>
i download the ones that look good then regret watching 60% of them
>>
>>141844879
pick one and if it looks promising then proceed watching.
>>
Same thing I do when I pick a manga.
Just grab something random from a list and force yourself to watch/read it without looking up anything about it, 95% of the time it's decent enough that I can force myself through it.
>>
>>141844879
Make a thread where you wank off an anime you really like
Wait for someone to post a variation of
>Not liking it when it was called ________
Watch whatever anime they post

Works like maybe once or twice.
>>
>>141844879
I make a strawpoll and let /a/ decide
>>
>>141844879
Who is this cum canoodler?
>>
>>141847501
it's 2nd best girl
>>
>>141847486
Have you watched GTO yet?
>>
>>141847548
no, I haven't even watched Lain yet, and that was voted for 2 months ago
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.