[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what are my options if I want to buy Robotech on DVD? Should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: robotech1.jpg (199KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
robotech1.jpg
199KB, 1024x768px
So what are my options if I want to buy Robotech on DVD? Should I buy the original dirt cheap single DVDs? Or should I buy one of the various box sets? And if the later, which box set should I buy?
>>
File: yukari.webm (486KB, 782x700px) Image search: [Google]
yukari.webm
486KB, 782x700px
AND WE
>>
>>141841846
DYBIL retconned all of it so who fucking cares
>>
File: ALL LAUGHING robotech fanbase.jpg (159KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
ALL LAUGHING robotech fanbase.jpg
159KB, 1024x576px
AT
>>
If you don't give a fuck about the movies and spin-offs and shit, just get the original single disk DVDs or the first gen box sets (which collect the three segments in full).
>>
>>141842079
The most recent batch of DVD sets have the bonus of having the original Robotech dub and the original uncut Japanese version of Macross/Southern Cross/Mosepeda, along with IIRC an English dub option for Macross. I don't remember if Southern Cross or Mosepeda eventually got an English dub but I do know they did a dub of a special for Mosepeda that slipped through Harmony Gold's attention in the 80s that basically recaps that series.
>>
>Robotech
>>>/co/

Don't you go talking about that abomination round these parts.
>>
>>141842513
I thought this was the anime board.....

Robotech is anime after all.
>>
>>141842570
This board is run by snobby pedoscum who think Moe Shit is the be-all, end-all of anime and have a hard on hatred of any GOOD anime that was mass released to the public.

Robotech is pleb and none of the women are Moe shit pedo-bait. Hence why >>141842513
doesn't want it discussed
>>
>>141841953
To be fair if that's Carl Macek that picture is over 20 years old.
>>
File: 12478865756.gif (2MB, 530x300px) Image search: [Google]
12478865756.gif
2MB, 530x300px
New get thread already? Oh gee am I lucky.

High ho silver! Let me give ya a run for your money!
>>
>>141842570
Sorry no, Robotech isn't anime.

SDF Macross is anime. Robotech is a western bastardization of a show and not /a/.
>>
>>141842767
And yet Macross is part of Robotech'd DVD release so it counts.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.