[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Free your imagination, /a/. I know you can do something good.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 13

File: 1462109632738.png (25KB, 250x150px) Image search: [Google]
1462109632738.png
25KB, 250x150px
Free your imagination, /a/. I know you can do something good.
>>
>>141815502
>I was born in a small village
>>
>>141815502
Famous characters from western nerd content (gandalf, darth vader, harry potter, batman, spiderman, etc..) became adolescent cute girls. They all fall in love with the same generic japanese loser. Said loser repeatedly falls on them.
>>
>>141815502
Niggers nigging
>>
File: ultimate troll plot.png (44KB, 1277x163px) Image search: [Google]
ultimate troll plot.png
44KB, 1277x163px
>>141815502
>>
Once upon a time, dicks. Swimsuit episode. Clusterfuck trainwreck Marry Sue MC. Then, time skip (with filler episodes) and then they all fucked.

That'll be $75 for the Blu-ray set.
>>
>>141815869
>same with consoles
>same with smartphones
>same with vr producers
>same with big tech companies
>same with vegetables
>same with fruits
>same with beverages
>same with countries
>same wih historical figures
>same with mexican cartels
>same with italian mafia
>
>
>
>.......
>>
>>141815502
A girl who is allergic to fish falls in love with a boy who works in a sashimi resteraunt. He is allergic to cats and she works in a cat shop.
>>
Deliquent magical girls.
>>
A pimp falls up in ludd wit a girl. Unable ta confess, he is gifted wit by a thugged-out deus ex machina wit tha girlÂ’s beeper number n' shit. Never mindin tha strange area code, he immediately calls her, n' is overjoyed ta smoke up dat dat freaky freaky biatch has a cold-ass lil crush on his ass as well. But, tha next day, when he recounts tha previous dayÂ’s confessions ta tha girl, she only looks at his ass wit a perplexed expression. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch fo' realz. Afta some investigation, he findz up dat tha hoe his schmoooove ass called aint tha same hoe he fell tha fuck up in ludd with. In fact, her dope ass donÂ’t exist up in dis universe at all. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. Biatch is tha girlÂ’s alternate universe counterpart, whoz ass has fallen up in ludd wit tha MCÂ’s own AU self, whoz ass too is blissfully unaware of her crush yo. Hijinks ensue as tha two strike up a thugged-out deal ta give each other they darkest, most private secrets up in order ta equip tha other wit tha weapons they need ta conquer tha ass of they other selves. While tha two chase they respectizzle loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin ta fall up in ludd wit each other instead n' question tha NATURE of LOVE.
>>
>>141815772
>I will still a child when were we invaded by soldiers
>>
>>141815869
>DUUUH WHAT IS THE ENTIRETY OF NERD CULTURE MINUS THE LOLIS
>>
An SOL comedy about a pair of twins pretending to be one person and alternating when going to school.
>>
>>141816300
>foreign soldiers
>>
A boy meets a girl and then they say goodbye to each other and move on.
>>
Magical girls pilot giant robots.
>>
I have two similar ideas which I think would be pretty fun, what does /a/ think:

The first is about the most popular guy in his school. He's so good looking and skilled at everything that half the girls in his year have confessed to him. He always accepts enthusiastically and brings them out on a date, however, he's never had a long term girlfriend. In fact, after the one date, the girls always seem to just disappear, be it by running away or moving away or some other excuse. His class mates just assumed he some kind of embarrassing or dark secret that scared girls out of the city, but the truth is that he's a cannibalistic serial killer, who chopped the girls he brought out up with a katana and ate them for breakfast.

My second is just about a girl, probably like an idol or model or something along those lines, who's secretly a serial killer. Think like American Psycho except with a cute girl.
>>
File: _73205991_kamikaze-attack.jpg (59KB, 624x489px) Image search: [Google]
_73205991_kamikaze-attack.jpg
59KB, 624x489px
>>141815502

A Kamikaze pilot who survived his attempted suicide, and got captured by the Americans, returns to Japan after the war, to find himself scorned by his fellow Japanese (suspectubg he was insincere in his attempt), and American soldiers too, who view him as a threat. The only person who believes his sincere attempts of death is his girlfriend, who is just happy he's alive, and never wants him to go to war ever again. The series chronicles his attempts to try and prove himself to his community; while he initially tries to take this out on the Americans, much to the horror of his girlfriend who thought he put that life behind him, he realises the evil of sending out boys to kill themselves in futile attempts of war. Just as he has the opportunity to start a confrontation with the soldiers in front of everyone, and consequently gain the respect of his village, he says that he regrets the whole war, and says the only thing he wants is peace. He keeps the scorn of the village, but his girlfriend has never been prouder of him; they leave town, symbolising a new beginning.
>>
A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.
>>
File: 1463834729095.jpg (37KB, 847x466px) Image search: [Google]
1463834729095.jpg
37KB, 847x466px
comedy show about ISIS
It would be great
>>
>>141815502
cute girls something something
>>
>virus wipes out mankind
>people's consciousness are transferred to machines and kept in secure bunker guarded by the very few that are immune waiting for the earth to be habitable again
>>
File: 1457495434635.jpg (118KB, 1000x1282px) Image search: [Google]
1457495434635.jpg
118KB, 1000x1282px
>I was born in a small village
>suddenlyit ain't me starts playing
>>
>>141816240
Brilliant
>>141817837
This is just a shameless copy anon, shame on you!
>>
>>141817938
The Islamic state isn't cute at all. It's not even good at anything. I wish it would just go away already. Worst war ever.
>>
>>141817938
I heard this documentary was fucking hilarious and showed how incompetent ISIS was, but are those subs implying they went on a crusade and killed infidels only to realize mid-way they forgot their fucking bible? lmao
>>
>>141817183
Magical robots pilot giant girls
>>
>>141818760
Magical boys are better.
>>
A photographer tricks school girls into believing they can be idols and gets them to strip naked on camera for him.

One of the girls is way too into it and he goes over the edge and ends up forcing himself on her.

Shes fucked up and full yandere, mistakes it for love and stalks the guy. Shows up at his house, lies to his wife and poses as his assistant.

Regular cliche shit happens, foot job under the table, surprise dick grab while he is trying to pee.

She replaces all the pictures in his house with edited versions showing her instead of his wife.

Wife goes missing, yandere girl starts posing as his wife, threatens neighbors into going along with her delusion.

Dude gets fed up with her shit and attacks her, calls the police.

She plays the victim and says shes his wife, the husband flips his shit saying shes an impostor and that his real wife is missing. Cops end up putting the husband in jail.

Public defender doesn't believe the husband, yandere crazy bitch visits him in prison, tells him she is pregnant, if you stop acting crazy i'll drop charges you can come home etc.

He gives up and agrees.

Years pass, daughter is born, yandere crazy bitch has been acting as his wife for a long while without incident.

One of the girls the photographer molested that was friends with yandere bitch spots them shopping one day and flips the fuck out. Yandere bitch finds out the photographer got jiggy with it with a bunch of girls and goes full dexter, killing them off one by one.

Police start investigating the murders and trace them back to his photography services, they peg the murders on him and put him on death row.

Yandere bitch confesses to everything to save him, ends up on death row herself.

He realizes that he loves and misses yandere bitch and an-heroes while the media goes ape shit about him molesting grills and one of the grills replacing his wife.

Fast forward and his daughter is adopted, living a normal life, and gets approached by a photographer.
>>
A boy enrolls in a prestigious high school. However, when he gets there, he discovers it's all the students are girls. With no other options, he's forced to pretend to be a girl. But things are more complicated than they appear. The school is actually an all boys school. All those beautiful girls are crossdressing boys just like him. Further, the school is haunted by the ghost of a girl who will possess any boy who isn't acting feminine enough, turning him into a girl for real! Can the MC graduate with his male spirit and body intact?
>>
>>141815502
A BOY FALLS AND GROPE A GIRL
>>
Jojo style special ability users facing off against one another using their skills for some convoluted meaningless reason.

The skills are all derived from anime tropes.

MC has the power to make his face find instant physical contact with a female's breasts or panties.

His love interest is a girl who can run fast as a blue hedgehog whenever she has a slice of toast in her mouth, the topping of the toast changes her speed and skills.

His best friend has the power to tilt his neck at weird angles freaking his opponents out and making dramatic exposition

The cool rival has the power to form harems which come to an end when he chooses best girl.

All the enemies have similar powers.
>>
File: 034.jpg (89KB, 1034x1053px) Image search: [Google]
034.jpg
89KB, 1034x1053px
>>141819843
>Fast forward and his daughter is adopted, living a normal life, and gets approached by a photographer.
kek
>>
A girl makes a contract with a cute mascot character and becomes a magical girl. However, instead of fighting evil, she uses her powers for her own amusement and profit. Each episode ends with a news report on TV about the threat of the week she was supposed to stop succeeding. At which point the MC says "boring" and changes the channel. Near the end, the evil forces invading take over the TV station and the tone of the broadcasts changes into propaganda for the evil invaders covering their "glorious victories."
>>
>>141818760
Robot magicians pilot magical robots.
>>
A high school boy has built up a large harem, much to the dismay of his male schoolmates. In other to get revenge, 5 of them summon a demon to turn the MC into a girl. The demon does this, but gives the MC a way to return to normal, find the 5 guys in the school who summoned her, and have sex with them. Once the MC does this she'll turn back into a he, and the 5 guys will all become girls and join the MC's harem. However, it must be all 5 of them in a row, with no sex from an unrelated party. Can the MC accomplish this and reclaim her lost manhood?
>>
>normal MC
>goes to uni
>around 21 years old, nothing unusual
>suddenly gets involved in fights/acts to kill him
>he doesn´t understand
>a warrior comes to help him
>it turns out that in 4 years his time he will become a mighty and very popular ruler of a whole population that doesn´t even exist yet
>the soldier time traveled to protect him
>he has emotional moments that he could never be a mighty ruler over an entire country and that they got the wrong one
>a lot of clusterfucking
>final showdown happened the soldier sacrifices himself to save him
>is sick and needy a new treatment
>treatment is a new fluid as bloodsubtiute
>accidentally electrifies the fluid
>gets enormous power
>is the only one who can now survive a portal to another world
>turns out patients who seem uncurable get this substiute as an experiment and that 99% of them die from the electricution process
>he survived
>goes through the portal without a second thought
>end

any thoughts/things you´d make different
(I know a lot of things are ex machina but thats how the world is there)
>>
>>141815869
And he never fucks any of them.

/the end
>>
>>141815502
>European Sorceress goes to Japan to live with her mom (of course, she has to be half Japanese, otherwise it won't sell)
>Enrols in a local school and has to deal with local magicians, a delinquent miko and a decadent magical girl who keeps trying to make the MC her "aloof, dark-haired, love interest" so she becomes relevant again.

And that is it, cute girls doing magical things.
>>
>>141817767
Your first one could work with a yandere as well, maybe change it to a guy who just wants to find some love but all his attempts are in vain cause the yandere kills them one by one.
>>
>>141823951
Sounds like a 2hu animu.
>>
>>141815502

>I swear I've seen the New Transfer Student Somewhere Before But I can't Quite Recall?
A teacher longs to be with one of her students, however if she so much as makes a move she risks losing her job, she comes up with the crafty scheme of becoming the new transfer student while a new teacher takes her place. To make the situation worse, the new teacher turns out to be astonishingly beautiful who seems to have a crush on the student the sensei likes. What's worse he seems to be reciprocating her advances, will our beloved sensei lose her goal and job or will she win him in the end?
>>
>>141824291
Now that you mention it, but it was not really what I had in mind. It was more like a magical sabagebu.

Which ends up also being 2hu, now that I think about it.
>>
A boy summons a succubus to lose his virginity. However, the succubus in question is cursed. If she has sex with a human, she'll lose her powers and slowly wither and die. The MC says she can just go home then, since he doesn't want to kill her. The succubus reveals that because they made a contract for the MC to lose his virginity to her, otherworldly forces will ensure he will remain a virgin forever if they don't have sex. Thus, the MC decides to help the succubus find a cure for her curse so they can then have sex, ensuring the MC isn't a perma-virgin.
>>
War is to take, war is to use any method to win, war is a battlefield where you die the same way no matter who you are. The two kingdoms are at war with their beliefs. We wanted to no part in this war and wanted peace. In the end, they wanted to take from us; so we have to bear our arms to defend what is ours. Under our kingdom, I will bear the crest and flag of our people, till my dying breath, until the very end. No matter how... savage I become.
>>
>>141818299

The song is called Fortunate Son.
>>
People fly never knowing what the ground is like as it is forbidden to go down a guy falls into ruins on surface and take the item that stopped all the people from flying and now have telekinesis
>>
I held my hands in prayer.
I had a dream that night.
That I saw a world that is beyond imagination.
A Fantasia.
A beautiful world that I yearn to be a part of.
And I saw a young boy.
I gave my prayers.
I looked at the reflection of the lake and saw the world of fantasy.
And I see the boy.
And he looked right back right at me.
It must be a dream or an illusion.
Or so I thought.
>>
A trilogy set during the crusades.
The story of a young german orphan who joins the holy army and has to prove everyone that he is the man. He also has friends, enemies, women etc
First part is the journey through europe towards jerusalem, fighting barbarian tribes and people after him. Second is the holy war and encounter with evil sandniggers defending his beliefs. Third part will be a supernatural one, fighting with daemons set to harm him and his kingdom
>>
>>141825231
I'm on board as long as there's lots of snackbars getting their heads chopped off in the name of the Lord.
>>
>>141825522
A hell lot of snackbars. The second part would be the largest and most important one. With tons of haram splatters
>>
File: f1508501bdb2c0433fab839b8320e142.jpg (191KB, 1280x1820px) Image search: [Google]
f1508501bdb2c0433fab839b8320e142.jpg
191KB, 1280x1820px
>>141815502
This was a dream I had last night.
A young sailor woman and her crew of salts sail the seas, trading, conducting business and having occasional run-ins with pirates. She has a lovable crew of misfits. One unfortunate night during a terrible storm, the ship is set upon by a horrific sea monster. The monster completely destroys the ship and the young woman is badly injured barely alive adrift on a bit of the wrecked ship. A rugged fisherman sees the ship sinking and heads out into the churning waves and torrential rain to look for survivors. He finds her and takes her back to his home to nurse her back to health. As her broken body heals she becomes accustomed to his quiet solitary lifestyle and begins to develop feelings for him. Though she cannot forget the burning hatred she feels over the loss of her crew. Will she fall in love with her rescuer, or will she take to the sea once more, to slay the accursed beast?
>>
A NEET finds a portal in his phone that leads to a strange realm, a place called "Su'reee D". This world was a VN belonging to another NEET. The two struggle to find a way to release him from the game, while making new friends from each world, and finding the meaning to love, life, and the pursuit of happiness. Fun-filled, ecchi hi-jinks ensue.
>>
>>141815502
A Yuri fan service show about a student council at an all girls boarding school made up of rich girls that bully the rest of the students through humiliating BDSM encounters like leaving one of them tied and gagged in a closet the day of dBm important test or in the locker room during try outs for the sports clubs

MC is a transfer student of course who defies the council by expertly escaping and fighting fire with fire herself.
>>
An ecchi SoL about christmas cakes.
>>
File: 1463576770857.png (322KB, 545x700px) Image search: [Google]
1463576770857.png
322KB, 545x700px
>>141825231

nice masturbatory fantasy you got there
>>
>>141817017
>That night, I lost my virginity, my dignity.
>>
>>141825974
How is a portrayal of the crusades /pol/? Oh I get it, you're triggered because he said a bad swear word.
>>
This is the story of a man, Nazaretto, the only child of a deity. His mission? To prove himself to the world. Just one problem: He can only perform magic tricks!

Follow Nazaretto as he performs for small crowds, falls in love with prostitutes, while evading the ever watchful eye of the evil Namor soldiers.

Coming this summer: サンオッフゴド: クロース

Do you believe?
>>
File: 1449462146470.jpg (442KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
1449462146470.jpg
442KB, 717x880px
>>141825974
/pol/ owns 4chan kid.
>>
File: 1437649792749.jpg (2MB, 1600x1344px) Image search: [Google]
1437649792749.jpg
2MB, 1600x1344px
An aspiring stage and street magician attempts to perform his master's signature trick and accidentally sends himself to a fantasy world where "magic is REAL" and spells and sorcery are commonplace. With only his wits and a literal bag of tricks at his disposal, our muggle MC must duel other actual wizards and mages while finding a way to return home.
>>
File: just girly things 49.jpg (67KB, 460x589px) Image search: [Google]
just girly things 49.jpg
67KB, 460x589px
>Protagonist is sent to parallel world cause plot.
>Humans live as second class citizens in a demi-human (Snek and rabbit people n shit)
>This is normal
>Guy gets a job, intergrates into the his new worlds society.
>No adventures n shit.
>Eventually joins a human revolutionary group
>”He waved the flag of humanity high above his head as his comrades were slaughtered all around him.”
>Fast forward 3 years.
>First human kingdom is established, scientific advances are gurren laggan tier
>Demi-god races shitting the bed.
>Emperor Protagonist wants to liberate suppressed human minorities around the world.
>Mah great crusade.
>Fast forward 500 years.
>God emperor Protagonist kun leads the strongest space faring civ in the galaxy, eventually finds earth.
>The year on earth is 2016
>The year protagonist kun was 'teleported'
>Protagonist kun was sent back in time 503 years and sent to the other side of the galaxy.
>He wakes up.
>>
>>141815502
anything is fine, as long there are niggers and mexican, figthing each other.
>>
>>141826003
>I found a phone.
>>
>>141826582
I see exactly what you did there.
>>
>>141826632
>It was my father's... who died trying to defend me.
>>
>>141826622
So, Jojo then.
>>
>>141826743
>But then, something miraculous happened.
>>
>>141825231
>Poor german crusader
>Not killing jews because reasons
>Not eating the corpses of the Turks
>Not sacking Hungary and Byzantium because you are dumb and greedy
>Not turning on your own allies because your lord wants the land for himself
>>
>>141826346
Its because of the dumb romanticism, a poor german orphan would probably have died while stealing shit, especially if this is the first crusade and he joined the poorfag's crusade.
>>
>>141826509
>He thinks he owns an anonymous board.
Top kek, you people can't even hold strategy games generals on vg, because even then couldn't take any more of your epic germanium/greater serbia fanfics.

You are so out of touch with this board that you actually wrote "a trilogy", as in, movies and shit.
>>
why are there no western animes

i mean like cowboys and indians
>>
>>141827512

what's ironic is that their idea of jews secretly infiltrating and taking over is similar to how stormfags took over /pol/ and spread across the site
>>
>>141827625
Because not even murricans like westerns anymore.
>>
>>141827664
>stormfags
kys you cuck
>boo hoo 4chan is rayciss
>>
>>141828075
I do... ;~;

i just want a stylized anime western about a bounty hunter who has to fight mexicans and indians and bandits on his quest for curly's gold
>>
>>141828215
Fuck off.
>>
>>141828286
make me kid
>>
>I'm NEET
>Trip to dead grampa's house
>Filled with thirsty childhood friends
>ignore women because I am the cuck lord

end
>>
Cute girls doing cute things, in ancient Greece.
>>
A door leading to a thousand worlds.
>>
>>141815894
On his 10th birthday our young Jamal steals his first gun. Using Kijiji and Facebook groups on his jail broken blakkoberry, Jamal discovers a new experimental drug said to cause an eternal trip. Jamal kills the drug dealer and as he is cornered by the PoPo's, he swallows the drug. Coincidentally, Jamal has a bad trip which causes space and time to warp as the world falls apart around him, pulling everyone in existence into his warped nigger-otaku fantasy world. Jamal wakes up as a young Gangventurer. He must now form a loyal crew and obtain his first baby momma before he can rank up. Jamal takes on his first mission and kills a squad of Police-Goblins encamped outside the town with the help of his crew members Dawshawn2'Fresh, Dimplezz and Young Skittles. Manaquan is shot in the process and asks for the group to spray paint a R.I.P tribute every few months and gives Jamal the honor of using his name as a shout out. Manaquan dies in Jamal's hands.
>>
File: 6wsf7mY.gif (1MB, 650x742px) Image search: [Google]
6wsf7mY.gif
1MB, 650x742px
>>141828118

you think i'm some kind of sensitive SJW? i was laughing my ass off at a. wyatt mann cartoons and ben garrison edits back in the good old days, but you can't possibly deny there's been a huge incursion of unironic fascists over the past few years
>>
>>141815502
MC falls in love with every girl he sees, but once he gets close to them they tell him they like someone else.

He then helps the girls get with the guys they like and helps cuck himself.
The rest
>>
What if all the air in the world turned into wood?
Shinji Ikari is about to find out in this new evangelion spin off
>>
A young popular girl is actually struggling financially and is trying to find a part time job. When she is found out by a classmate, a boy that falls asleep in class, she has him promise not to tell anyone. After some time passes by, the boy stumbles upon her singing at the shoe lockers and afterwards asks if she is still looking for a job.

The boy leads her through a bunch of back alleys to a seedy jazz bar owned by his uncle where he works busing tables at night. She is a bit wary but follows him inside since she really needs the job. The boy finds his uncle and tells him he was able to find a new singer but the uncle wants to hear her audition. After she nervously does so, he offers her the job and she takes it.

The story follows the two of them and the rest of the employees of the bar.
>>
File: pleasure.webm (539KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
pleasure.webm
539KB, 640x360px
>>141828965
> stalked by perv philosopher
> his wife finds out
> shenanigans involving a radish
>>
A galactic war between the human race and an alien empire has been going on for years. Main character is a mech pilot who is given a solo mission to sabotage and destroy a massive enemy space station orbiting an uncharted planet.
He succeeds in blowing up the space station, but is unfortunately caught in the blast. What would have killed most people didn't kill the MC though, he wakes up on a beach of this uncharted alien world next to the ruins of his mech, which has its tracker system, communication system, combat system and flight system completely destroyed. All it can pretty much do is walk at this point. MC is presumed dead and nobody comes to the planet to help him.
Eventually natives on this planet discover the MC, but to the MC's fortune they're not the enemy aliens at all, they haven't even set foot on the planet. Strangely, they resemble humans but they're not from Earth and live a pretty typical medieval/high fantasy life style.
MC starts to realize that this planet is home to strange properties that defy logic, he can somehow understand the locals, the locals use magic, and creatures that would normally be seen in Earth fantasy stories roam freely.
MC must try his hardest to somehow leave the planet or make communications with Earth, but this is nearly impossible considering the technology level of the locals.
He teams up with a busty, pinkhaired mage woman who secretly starts lusting for his dick and they travel the planet in his mech looking for a way to get him back home, while slowly and accidentally discovering the grim and mysterious secrets behind the planet's magical properties, the origins of life in the universe, and the true intentions of the space base that the MC destroyed in the beginning. The MC's mech strangely gains a consciousness pretty early on because of the properties of the planet too.

The galactic war literally has nothing to do with the plot beyond the first episode.
>>
>>141831940
>The galactic war literally has nothing to do with the plot beyond the first episode.
Then why have it at all?
>>
>>141832022
To give the main character a reason to go to the planet of course. The war is generally brought up on the side but stops being a main focus.
>>
>>141824914
hownew.ru
>>
>>141832022
Space sells.
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.