[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, so there was no Bleach thread. I was expecting to see the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1460042323355.png (185KB, 391x600px) Image search: [Google]
1460042323355.png
185KB, 391x600px
Ok, so there was no Bleach thread. I was expecting to see the next chapter in a few hours, but Golden Week cucked up the schedule. [Spoiler] The Miracle is stronger than ever because of Byakuya, Ichigo faces a full powered Ywach, Chad v jobs more than likely with be the focus of the next couple of chapters, and we might see the end of the urahara fight soon. [/spoiler] Over all I think the manga is pretty close (atleast 50 more...) to ending. Keep in mind Izuru has yet to sweep the fodder, Aizen is still in there chair (but not really) and the soul kings body parts are slowly being revealed My take on what is going to happen is after Ichigo completes his final "test" (defeating Ywach) Aizen and Urahara will both come to Ichigo and reveal that this whole time they were molding him to replace the soul king because the true power of the hokyouku was the brain of the soul king, and ichigo is the "soul"(reiatsu or whatever) of the soul king.
>>
>>141112675
Sauce for the spoilers please ?
I don't think we're supposed to have a chapter today.
>>
Thought we just got one?
>>
>>141112675
We've already had a chapter this week fampai. It was early, so no new chapter until next Thursday.
And your spoilers are fake because they don't mention Orihime dying.
>>
Do you think a major character (from the shinigami side) will die in this arc ? I know Byakuya was supposed to die against As Nodt but the fanbase was mad about it. I hope this war will kills some good guys, just to make a important impact, because it's been a while since a protagonist died.
>>
>>141113072
>Byakuya was supposed to die against As Nodt but the fanbase was mad about it.
Is there any actual proof to this?
>>
>>141113136
I don't know but a lot of people sayed that on 4chan the day the chapter was released. + He looked pretty dead when senbonzakura was destroyed.
>>
>>141113201
That's the problem. Countless people keep saying that because they heard it from someone else. It's the same as any rumor.
>>
>>141113297
Honestly, it seems logical. + Byakuya is useless now, we know everything about this guy.
>>
>>141113356
He has yet to fuck Rukia so he is still useful.
>>
Op here. I'm not a complete weeb, I spend Thursday and Sunday on /a/ for Bleach and Super. Sunday and Monday on /tv/ for TWD and GoT. Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and everyday after dinner on /pol/. I wasn't talking about the skipped week, I was referring to SJ translations coming out days ago instead of like nowish.
>>
>>141112995
I had thought about Orihime dying but I thought it was just me grasping at straws.
>>
>>141112995
Thoses weren't spoilers btw.. that was me speculating.
>>
>that orehime death flag

do it kubo
I fucking dare you
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.