[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hunter x Hunter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 553
Thread images: 69

File: 543252313.png (6KB, 196x85px) Image search: [Google]
543252313.png
6KB, 196x85px
It's already pretty obvious how Kuroro is going to lose. Most of his abilities create 2D visual markers. Proof and Humanity, Sun and Moon, and, even his Bandit's Secrets book operates on a 2D plane.

All things Hisoka's Tricky Texture can easily mimic. We've seen how complex Kuroro's ability dance is. All Hisoka has to do is throw Kuroro slightly off balance to win this fight.
>>
File: illu.png (152KB, 532x585px) Image search: [Google]
illu.png
152KB, 532x585px
>draw a woman
>call it a man

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>141024037
This is what Chrollocucks actually believe. Your overhyped secondary character is going to die and there is nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>141024755
eh, i like hisoka more but the narrative has given Chrollo hax

i doubt either of them die
>>
File: alluka.gif (324KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
alluka.gif
324KB, 500x281px
>>141024630
Alot of them

>>141024755
Hisoka isn't important anymore
>>
>>141024855
>hisoka isn't important
Whatever you say, buddy.
>>
Someone needs to strawpoll this. Personally I think Chrollo will win for reasons outlined in the previous thread
>>
Hisoka is going to win but Chrollo is just going to disguise someone else to look like him to die so the fight ends.
>>
>>141025197
http://www.strawpoll.me/10116223
>>
Hisoka will be controlled, then when Kurapika kills him Hisoka will be free again to die against gon.
>>
i just want to know hisokas past, why the hell is he so obsessed with killing powerful people?
>>
Hisoka is gonna fuck chrollo up, so he will use feitan's ability and everybody will die
>>
>>141025412
They placed a ban on his favorite gum for having too much sugar.
>>
File: spider.jpg (66KB, 449x307px) Image search: [Google]
spider.jpg
66KB, 449x307px
From what Chrollo says it seems Togashi didn't forget that concealing how your abilities work is usually how it goes, so why is he explaining all his abilities? Is it a new restriction, mindgames or is he just being a smug fuck?
>>
>>141025412
So he can showcase Bungee Gum, which possesses the properties of both rubber and gum
>>
>>141025600
i love when he says that
>>
>>141025583
I assume he's concealing other things about it, maybe that the explanation is a condition. That panel makes it seem likely it isn't just exposition for the sake of the reader.
>>
File: Hisoka.gif (383KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Hisoka.gif
383KB, 400x400px
Have some Hisoka's dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWS3Ew2ol2I
>>
Anybody got the 351 viz translation?
>>
I want to see an illusion hatsu from Hisoka.
>>
>>141025863
Texture surprise?
>>
>>141025847
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4f9nndc5kdx63f4/HxH+c351+%5Bviz%5D.zip
>>
>>141025583
it's a diversion tactic or condition.

But the more I think about, the more I realize Hisoka can't confirm a he actually killed the real chrollo.
>>
>>141025882
Something larger scale that doesn't need paper. Maybe transmuting his ren into light to create visual fuckery.
>>
File: HxH.png (741KB, 674x602px) Image search: [Google]
HxH.png
741KB, 674x602px
Gon when?
>>
>>141025896
He activated bungee gum when he started following Chrollo, didn't he? Maybe he used it on him, but then again Chrollo probably predicted that after his explanation.
>>141025941
Does he need paper? I don't remember but i thought he could use it on any surface.
>>
The real problem with Hisoka is his shit aura capacity. Bungee Gum would be incredibly OP if he could glob huge chunks of it at people. They'd be incapacitated and could do nothing to escape. But he's limited to like 100 grams of it, which sucks.
>>
>>141026209
He's already strong as is though. There's no need to make him even more absurd.
>>
Why the hell is Chrollo fighting in the arena in the first place? It's like Togashi got bored of Kurapika and just decided to write in this fight at a random time.
>>
Chrollo will blow up the planet, there. Now everyone shut the fuck up and go argue about some other dumb shit.
>>
>>141026483
is pitou a male or female?
>>
File: come on.jpg (117KB, 535x800px) Image search: [Google]
come on.jpg
117KB, 535x800px
>>141026559
It's whatever you want it to be anon, either way I'd fuck the shit out of Pitou. Wouldn't even care if he was a guy, Pitou looks super feminine so I'm fine with it.
>>
>>141026483
Nobody is arguing, it's speculative discussion about the 3rd chapter we've had in over a year. I don't know why you keep complaining like there's something wrong with that.
>>
>>141025412

He needs a stimulus to his life. He is fighting genious that finds most joy in life when he fights some strong willed fighters.

No need for flashback for somebody like him when it comes to explanation on his hunt for strong people. Not saying I would not enjoy seeing a bit of his background but at same time lack of information on it also has some charm I would say.

I imagine that Chrollo is giving all of this information to Hisoka so he has to think a lot and guess a lot during their fight, instead of making plans and going for offensive. Chrollo probably knows that he has low chances of winning if its 1 vs 1 Nen ability as Hisoka is simply genious at creative usage of his ability and most likely is even better than Chrollo when it comes to analytic thinking during fight.

Thus Chrollo wants to "overburden Hisokas ram and use created lag to finish him off" :^)
>>
File: 1371974440728.jpg (55KB, 269x269px) Image search: [Google]
1371974440728.jpg
55KB, 269x269px
>>141025998
>Gon sets off for the Dark Continent
>>
>>141026958
Chollo has already been shown to be highly proficient in close range combat, taking on both Zoldiaks at the same time when they didn't know he wasn't serious since he knew the fight would be called in eventually.

He's also the same sort of hot blooded type who liked doing that kind of thing.

He's not afraid or really running, Hisoka admits this guy is legit and a danger even in close combat, he just likes to guarantee a certain victory, and loves doing it in a stylish manner. For him its all about how he does it, like when he was miming orchestra hand signs as he was watching the destruction during the auction arc.

Hisoka doesn't care about style as much, but he also loves to savor victory and only taste the meal when its at the height of its taste. For both of them they're getting off to this in different ways.
>>
>>141023518
Chrollo already knows about texture surprise, so maybe he purposedly is using abilities with 2D seals to trick Hisoka into copying them and somehow use that to his advantage.
>>
>>141027190
>taking on both Zoldiaks at the same time when they didn't know he wasn't serious
You mean Zoldycs. And he was serious. He was seriously stalling. Being on the offensive would have killed him.
>>
>>141025583
Wasn't that one of the conditions since the beginning? Telling the opponent all about the ability?
>>
>>141027477
>And he was serious. He was seriously stalling. Being on the offensive would have killed him.

Old man Zeno said they would have won if they fight had continued, but if Chollo decided to be serious the outcome would become more unclear. For him it was mostly just for fun.
>>
>>141027483
I only remember Genthru doing that.
>>
>>141025744
That was fucking cute
>>
>>141027483
Chrollo have a restriction where someone must tell HIM how their abilities work before he can steal them. It's unconfirmed whether he has a new restriction that makes him tell opponents about his abilities. Incidentally, Genthru/Bomber does have a restriction where he needs to explain how an ability works in order to activate it.
>>
>>141025744
Is that actually Hisoka's 99 voice actor or does he just sound really similar?
>>
>>141027273
I can see Chrolo using a seal on Hisoka, but then Hisoka will just remove the fake elastic skin and attach it somewhere near Chrolo, hidden, where he cannot see
>>
>>141027671
I see. Then it could be Chrollo being sportsmanlike I guess. He didn't need to accept the challenge either.
>>
>...Enough about that, let's explain our abilities some more

This is easily the most shonen line of dialogue I have ever read. HxH truly defines it's genre.
>>
>>141027870
This entire post is retarded.
>>
Something i don't understand, why did Chrollo want to show off these 3 abilities in particular?
>>
>That was cleverly done, however I have exploited your symbols with careful usage of my Tricky Texture
>Impressive, however that's not the symbol you think it is
>That would be a problem, if not for the fact I've had my gum attached to you this whole time
>You've taken this further than I expected but that gum of yours was part of my plan all along
>Indeed this would be the end of the fight... if my Gum and Texture were my only abilities
>Bakana!
>>
>>141027982
Well, the only reason I can see to explaining abilities is to leave out important details and hope the enemy overlooks them and focuses on what you've explained.
>>
>>141028004
Fuck off Kubo
>>
>>141027982
because it's part of his bookmark's condition (probably)
or he's purposely leaving out key details, he tells Hisoka how his abilities work and therefore would influence how Hisoka will act accordingly to knowing what he would do in a situation like that
He's keeping himself one step ahead of Hisoka that way.
>>
>>141028018
>>141028127
That's not what i'm asking, i'm asking why these 3.
>>
>>141028188
You're retarded.
>>
>>141028188
Because it leaves no weakneses. Remember when he said each ability has a weakness, he's using all of them to cover any openings a previous ability might leave
it's also the perfect setting and scenario to use his abilities, a full audience
>>
>>141026559
She's female.
>>
>Explaining your abilities in front of thousands of audience members
>In a fight that is being televised/recorded
>As a professional thief
>>
>>141028442
People can't hear them you retard, the announcer had to repeat they agreed on a death match.
>>
so how long until Don Freecs gets introduced or at least shown then. All we've had is a little bit of info on him and it sounds like he's gonna be a pretty big guy
>>
>>141025583
because he's lost all his passion for hunter x hunter (probably did a couple "breaks back" and he doesn't give a fuck anymore
>>
So when did bifurcating audience members become legal?
>>
File: Critical hit.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Critical hit.gif
2MB, 400x225px
Chrollo is fucked. He forgot to use Gyo. Basic shit yo, Hisoka gets people with that everytime.

Changing your apperance wont save you if you are tethered with invisible string of fate.
>>
This fight isn't interesting at all, and still really out of the blue.
>>
Chrollo versus Hisoka is basically sociopath versus psychopath the fight, the edgening.
Can't wait for limbs to fly as both lick their lips at each other as they smugly boast of their victory, which Chrollo's already started to do.
>>
>>141027514
>>141027514
>but if Chollo decided to be serious the outcome would become more unclear.
One no one. One on one only. Chroll would have died sooner had he tried to go on the offensive. He stalled for time because of Illumi. He can't beat the two Zoldycks alone. He fought Silva before and no one died.
>>
>>141028866
It's better than every other Bleach Quincy fight that's been shown in it's current arc.
>>
>>141025583
The abilities he's don't lose anything by telling. Only sun and moon but hisoka already seen it.
>>
>world's best thief
>shows himself in a televised match
>uses his real appearance
>uses his real name
>explains all his abilities
You have to admit this makes zero sense. Togashi doesn't give a fuck anymore.
>>
>>141029007
No one knows who he is you fucking dumbass, even Kurapika had no idea who was a member of the Troupe.
>>
>>141029007
His name and appearance have already been made public by the mafia. And I don't think the audience can hear him.

Bigger question: how can they have public matches between nen users like this, with countless thousands watching, when nen is meant to be a SECRET? They're CLEARLY using supernatural powers.
>>
>>141028866
Why do you use the word interesting like it's objective?
>>
>>141029052
This. As far as the audience (and most likely the Heavens Arena staff) are concerned, he's just another mysterious floor master
>>
>>141029007
It's like you're implying this manga had consistently after the Hunter Exam arc.
>>
>>141023518
don't know why you asspies even bother trying to analyze this shit

neither of them will die and if you think otherwise you are literally brain damaged
>>
Chrollo telling hiskoka is not necessarily an absolute restriction, it could be something like how gon says "first comes rock", not required but it strengthens the power of the ability. Since feelings and comfort matters so much when concerning the power level abilities it could literally mean anything. Bravo to togashi for coming up with a power system that allows characters to provide insight while not forcing us "why does he just monologue and not kill him???"
>>
>>141029089
Well I mean most fights probably look like kung fu nonsense with weaponry to the average viewer. Trickiest thing they've seen was hisoka reattaching an arm and using telekinesis on pebbles.

Watching chrollo fight will just be nonsense to the audience though, however.
>>
>>141029089
Did you only watch the anime? There was an entire chapter about how they couldn't find anything about the bodies because they're all from Meteor City. Their identities are still a secret.
>>
>>141027715
Yes it is.
>>
>>141029200
Chrollo literally just made a copy of a dead body and ordered it to attack. That's pretty blatantly in magic territory
>>
>>141029273
Perhaps, but the audience still doesn't know what it is.
>>
>>141029196
If that was the case, Hisoka would've figured that out and attacked him more vigorously.
>>
>>141029273
Could just be illusion nonsense to them. Hisoka "the magician" is known for his mystifying shenanigans of levitating objects and regenerating limbs.

They've also seen the weaker guys pulling off tricks, like the top guy or wheelchair guy
>>
>>141029370
Well he doesnt know that or if he does he just wants to find chrollo at full power, which are all reasonable reasons. But you could absolutely be right too, that it is an absolute restriction
>>
>>141029273
There are shapeshifters and shit in the HxH world, that probably isn't the craziest thing they've seen.
>>
>>141029432
governments publicly research and classify creatures as "Magical beasts"

normal people in the hxh universe are definitely prepared to run into that kind of stuff
>>
>>141029432
And the interesting thing about this is that people good at disguises can even fool most nen users unless they have abilities dedicated to discovering people but even those abilities have limitations. Someone who has very limited nen ability or just weak can still perform huge things in the story just by being good at most combat/stealth skills.
>>
Why didn't they stop the fight the second the referee attacked Hisoka? From the point of view of an audience the rules of the duel were clearly violated by an illegal 2v1.
>>
>>141029549
When did they establish any rules?
>>
>>141029549
They dont care about any rules, like whos going to stop them from fighting anyway?
>>
>>141023518
>Deathbattle
>I will now proceed to tell what my abilities do

So fucking dumb, garbage writing at it's best right there. Sure it explains to the reader what the fuck is going on but it's so fucking forced in-universe and from a writing point of view.
>>
>>141029572
>>141029648
The audience is here to look at a 1v1 duel. This requires an impartial referee. If the referee is not impartial then it ruins the event. It turns away the audience and decreases overall profits. From an outside point of view, the referee is not impartial.
>>
trash cartoon
>>
>>141029848
You are right in that it is weird that heavens arena has not tried to stop the fight, they could have possibly have rule for this sort of thing like whatever happens happens and make every spectator sign some kind of document in case they lose their lives but I also doubt that. Idk but I do feel like there is a legitimate reason why and not just some lazy writing by Togashi
>>
>>141028004
this is exactly how i see this porrly written shit going down
>>
>>141029759
Chrollo literally mentions that revealing as little as possible about abilities is a common thing in this chapter. He has his reasons.
>>
>>141029848
I doubt there's even a need for a ref in this type of fight considering it's a death match.
>>
>>141029927

>poorly written

no.
>>
man, i thought people being too dumb for hunterxhunter was a meme but it really is true.
>>
>>141027749
>He didn't need to accept the challenge either.
He did because otherwise Hisoka would've follow him forever.
>>
>>141024755

Preach on, only match for Hisoka is illumi. Chrollo is just a warm up.
>>
heh, morau, kuroro, and hisoka are all about MUH CONFIDENCE
>>
>>141023518
I think either there will be some game-ending event that means neither wins or loses or Hisoka wins.

You don't usually build up one side of the fight and then have them win. The whole point of building Chrollo up is so Hisoka can topple him down.

Of course, he could be doing this to subvert expectations but whatever.
>>
>>141031357
>You don't usually build up one side of the fight and then have them win.
Togashi did that like several times already in HxH alone
>>
Hisoka is going to win, As usual Ryodan wankers are in denial.
>>
>>141023518
Isn't Chrollo a genius? I forget. But that's probably what he wants him to think.
>>
oor Hisoka.
Now if a random dude from the audience attacks him, he won't know if
It's a dude controlled by Shalnark ability.
It's a puppet controlled by the stamp ability.
It's Chrollo disguised as a random dude.
Bonus. Any of the above can explode because of Sun and Moon.
Hisoka has no choice but to kill everyone without leaving a single opening for Chrollo to touch him.
>>
File: 1453591338354.png (74KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
1453591338354.png
74KB, 300x256px
Q U W R O F
>>
>>141031594
Yeah as much as I'm rooting for Hisoka, Chrollo is putting up a really cool strategy.
>>
there are probably thousands of people in that place alone.

a strategy of "kill everybody" is not feasible. hisoka would tire eventually and end up falling into one of kuroro's traps.
>>
File: 1408516174647.gif (880KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1408516174647.gif
880KB, 160x160px
This fight is complete rubbish.

Not seriously aiming for the kill Chrollo who went 2v1 against Silva and Zeno is hiding in the audience against Hisoka who is slightly (or moderately) stronger than Illumi. Is Togashi implying that Hisoka is more difficult to fight than the 2v1?

He even went as far as to say he will win with style.

Togashi has lost it for real. Maybe the long hiatus has scrambled his memory.
>>
>>141031708
But surely Chrollo would tire from creating and controlling hundreds of puppets. He's not Pitou.
>>
>>141031744
Pay attention, powerlevelfag. Chrollo was trying to get Zeno and/or Silva's ability, and they were just doing business rather than chasing him all over town like Hisoka. Of course he will take different approaches when the motivation for fighting is different.
>>
>>141031672
>hide behind innocents people and use human shields like a coward
>"cool strategy"
top fucking nen
>>
>>141031877

all in the game.
>>
>>141031877
using three distinct hatsus in such synchronization is very cool.
>>
>>141031772

they both would tire. but hisoka is at a disadvantage as he has to constantly react to all the different shit kuroro throws at him.
>>
>>141031877
It is actually pretty cool, this is unironically a fight between a couple of absolute madmen
>>
>>141031935
im not gonna rack down on chrollo he has legit skills but the way he's using them is like a complete fucking faggot

i guess he knows if he had to fight hisoka mano e mano he'd get his shit kicked in anyways, still a coward
>>
>>141031744

>people still don't understand kuroro's personality
>>
>>141031966
He's just styling on Hisoka, basically trying to beat him at his own game.
>>
>>141030121
thats what happens when a bunch of shit piece fags start reading it
>>
>>141031966

if he fought hisoka like that he would have a less than 100% chance of winning.

besides, kuroro always plans his fights out like this.
>>
>>141031966
I don't see how it's cowardly to deny your opponent the conditions in which he excels, during a deathmatch.
>>
>>141025583
Chrollo has an autistic fascination for Hatsus and explains them in detail to anyone remotely interested
>>
>>141031859
>Chrollo was trying to get Zeno and/or Silva's ability, and they were just doing business

Exactly the point made. In case you don't realize their business means killing him which is the same as this death match.

>rather than chasing him all over town like Hisoka

Yeah, remember how they scouted out Chrollo in YC? Chrollo was playing tag with them too.

>>141031983
>people still don't understand kuroro's personality

What does this have to do with personality?
>>
File: 1459024974860.jpg (91KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
1459024974860.jpg
91KB, 600x446px
this is how it's gonna go down

>by distancing/hiding himself from hisoka, chrollo is safe from bungee gum
>chrollo has collected these abilities that, when combined, are a 100% certain loss for the hisoka chrollo knows
>but chrollo doesn't know about texture surprise
>hisoka can fake book-pages, the bookmark itself, the marks of sun and moon etc.
>he will catch him off guard and beat chrollo with this
>however, in the process, chrollo will find out about Hisoka's texture surprise and somehow deduce that Hisoka faked the predictions in yorkshin and is the one at fault for selling out Uvogin to the chain user
>commence idunnowhat
>>
>>141032302
The point is that Chrollo didn't want to kill THEM, because he needed to get their abilities first. He doesn't need anything from Hisoka, he just wants to kill him so he's going all out.

And Hisoka is obviously more persistent, his interest in Chrollo is personal. In contrast, Chrollo was able to get the Zoldycks off his back by having the people who hired them killed.
>>
>>141032304
>and somehow deduce that Hisoka faked the predictions in yorkshin and is the one at fault for selling out Uvogin to the chain user
That would really be precious.
>>
>>141032304
Never underestimate Bungee Gum, which possesses the properties of both rubber and gum.
>>
>>141032391
could a layer of bungee gum disrupt/weaken an explosion?
>>
>>141032399
Maybe the short/small ones but a full strength s&m blast would supposedly take out the entire room, and is probably even stronger than that because of death nen. I doubt rubber and/or gum would provide much defense against that.
>>
>>141032452
but bungee rubber&gum managed to stop razor's volleyball which I would argue is on par or even stronger than an explosion
>>
>>141023518
Didn't kuroro fight silva and zeno?
How can hisoka compete? He would have been destroyed so fast
>>
>>141032479
>I would argue is on par or even stronger than an explosion
What makes you say that?
>>
>>141032534
have we even seen hisoka ever go all-out against anyone?

I honestly don't know how strong he really is when circumstances demand it

>>141032543
I don't know I keep having that tiny explosion in mind when chrollo controlled the referee
>>
>>141032534

This isn't DBZ, unless the gap in power is massive then Hisoka stands a chance. But, it'll be a hard fight. Hisoka is around illumi's level of strign. So, he' somewhat comparable to the Zoldycks.
>>
>>141032704
>"Hisoka is around illumi's level of strign"
>illumi is a Zoldyck
>So, he' somewhat comparable to the Zoldycks."
>"somewhat comparable"

k
>>
Sun and Moon can only place marks that need to be pressed together to blow up, right? If the user can't trigger the explosions at will, how was it used in the suicide bombings?
>>
File: sneaky deaky pika.png (2MB, 1617x652px) Image search: [Google]
sneaky deaky pika.png
2MB, 1617x652px
>>141033077
what did he mean by this?
>>
How would Hisoka react if he saw Gon-san?

Would he die from an uber-schwing?
>>
>>141033369
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>141032534
Yeah, he fought and lost embarrassingly.
>>
>>141032304
>but chrollo doesn't know about texture surprise
really?
>>
>>141033414
Why would he?
>>
>>141028645
for you
>>
>>141033434
machi has seen it right?
>>
>>141033547
Would she just go around blabbing about seemingly innocuous hatsus pf fellow spiders to Chrollo? But I suppose it's possible, if nothing else she may have briefed Chrollo just before this fight. Guess I answered my own question.
>>
>>141033434
Fucking Hisoka showed it to him when he took the tattoo off
>>
>>141029370
Pretty sure the only ones Hisoka wants to attack vigorously are Gon and Kilua. If you know what i mean.
>>
>>141033587
Chrollo couldn't use nen at the time so he wouldn't see the aura, for all he knew it was only a sticker.
>>
File: netero.png (901KB, 1662x1200px) Image search: [Google]
netero.png
901KB, 1662x1200px
What is this picture trying to convey?
>>
>>141033547
Machi only know half of its property.
>>
>>141033389

?
>>
File: slav.jpg (177KB, 604x340px) Image search: [Google]
slav.jpg
177KB, 604x340px
>>141033643
I just noticed those nudie magazines.
>>
In fact, any random schmucks nen users know about Hisoka's Texture Surprise, it's not like he exactly kept it secret when he fought.

What none of them know, is that texture surprise can be apply to basically anything and not just Hisoka's body.
>>
Poll time:

http://www.strawpoll.me/10117176
>>
>>141033643
How many bitches did Netero plow in his disgustingly long life?
>>
File: Hunter X Hunter v12-044.jpg (1MB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter X Hunter v12-044.jpg
1MB, 2037x3056px
>>141033759
That's right. And apparently Machi hadn't shared what she knew, of course that may have changed since, but she still only knew half the story.

Texture Surprise could definitely be used to Hisoka's advantage in this fight.
>>
File: 1460761899014.png (493KB, 800x1054px) Image search: [Google]
1460761899014.png
493KB, 800x1054px
>>141033861
Literally tons. Niggas dick was dynamite.
>>
>>141033920
ok i guess i was wrong
i must reread all of this
but it is possible since that moment machi has told chrollo what she knows

>Texture Surprise could definitely be used to Hisoka's advantage in this fight.
i hope it happens
>>
>>141033861

At least one for now.

But probably loads - seemed like the type to travel around.

>inb4 more Netero bastards turn up on the boat
>>
>>141031594
Don't forget that even if Hisoka managed to gum one of the Shalnark needles, Chrollo can just turn it off and turn it back on, regaining the needles on his person.
>>
>>141034026
The needles and phone aren't conjured. Chrollo uses the book to use their effects.
>>
>>141031275
That inpliez that Illumi is srronger than his father and grandfather, which is retarded.
>>
>>
HIsoka is going to win because he is more unpredictable and because he's basically the 5th main character

Honestly I think Chrollo came here to die.
>>
>>141034227

I agree in that I think Hisoka will end up winning.

But Chrollo by no means came there to die - the Arena is perfect for his abilities, and he has had enough of Hisoka chasing him.
>>
Hopefully gons in the crowd
>>
>>141034292
why?
could wing be in the crowd?
>>
File: 12.png (357KB, 899x1300px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
357KB, 899x1300px
so everyone in the stadium are living bombs now?
>>
>>141034319

Wing could be.

Don't know about Gon - but who knows - the arena would be a good place to return to in his current state.
>>
>>141034333
I thought HxH had lazy art. This looks pretty good.
>>
File: ainsley2.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ainsley2.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>>141034333

Pretty much.

Wonder if Hisoka could use Bungee Gum to throw them at Chrollo or something.
>>
>All the Hisokacucks ITT
I'm going to enjoy watching you retards cry your eyes out when pedoclown gets demolished.
>>
File: dc.png (1MB, 1776x1300px) Image search: [Google]
dc.png
1MB, 1776x1300px
>>141034378

Variance.

Some times it is lazy and looks like utter shite.

Other times, it is detailed.
>>
File: 161.png (393KB, 866x1300px) Image search: [Google]
161.png
393KB, 866x1300px
>>141034381

B-but my cutie announcer.
>>
>>141034433

Also, in more detail - obviously they are ordered to break Hisoka, so it isn't easy - but if he could find a way to detonate several of them next to Chrollo - would it hurt Chrollo too?
>>
>>141034433
Has Togashi ever killed an announcer?
>>
Hisoka is HxH's Gilgamesh

has a counter to everything
can win any battle that he takes seriously
but there's always this character flaw holding him back

If I'm going to guess Chrollo will ultimately lose because he will try to steal Hisoka's Nen

and that makes him predictable
>>
>>141034073
So if he steals the phone, Chrollo's killlshot is neutered?

Could Chrollo trap it with a Sun and Moon bomb while still using it for Nen abilities?
>>
>>141034378
Have you ever tried reading it instead of believing memes?
>>
>>141034378
>falling for the meme
>>
>>141034520
>Hisoka is HxH's Gilgamesh
>has a counter to everything
>can win any battle that he takes seriously
>but there's always this character flaw holding him back
>If I'm going to guess Chrollo will ultimately lose because he will try to steal Hisoka's Nen
>and that makes him predictable

oops I meant to say that Chrollo is HxH Gilgamesh
>>
>>141034414
>Some times it is lazy and looks like utter shite
Examples? Apart from chapters 337 and 339, the art is not bad by any means. Unless you're talking about the scribbles scans.
>>
>>141034562

I'm talking about the scribble scans along with those two, especially since the scans were submitted.
>>
>>141034585
It's not like the art randomly gets lazy really, the scribbles were published all in one go. Apparently he had a broken hand at the time, which would make sense but I haven't seen a source.

Generally the art is around the same level, but the DC arc looks extra nice since he decided to start using tones.
>>
File: leorio.png (283KB, 902x1300px) Image search: [Google]
leorio.png
283KB, 902x1300px
>this fucking guy
>>
>>141034739

Don't forget the punch.
>>
File: spooky.jpg (702KB, 869x1306px) Image search: [Google]
spooky.jpg
702KB, 869x1306px
>>141034647
>Apparently he had a broken hand at the time
I believe it. The first 1/3 of Chimera Ant is really odd and rough and a lot of characters look distorted(Knuckle for example).

I really like the sketch in pic related though.
>>
>>141034739
best character, best nen
>>
>>141034501
>Has Togashi ever killed an announcer?

No, but this is the first time he killed a referee
>>
I want Hisoka to lose because he needs to be put in his place once and for all. Togashi could have put some pressure on Hisoka by having him in the CA arc, but nope.
>>
>>141023518
>fighting shounen
>my win is 100% certain

Lucilfer confirmed for jobbing.
>>
>>141035165
Hisoka will lose.

This is a trick. Chrollo says he has an 100% chance of winning. So naturally the readers will doubt it, but in a few chapters Hisocuck's corpse will be discarded in a heap of magical beast shit.
>>
File: 081.png (362KB, 882x1300px) Image search: [Google]
081.png
362KB, 882x1300px
I honestly think it's been pretty hit or miss recently. Nothing offensive and overly distracting though

I also really prefer Chrollo's older design and head in particular
>>
>>141035550
>guy constantly on backfoot against a 100% win guy losing

Top cuck
>>
>>141035586
for
>>141034378
>>
I have something to confess
I prefer 2011 anime designs over the manga designs
>>
>fight begins
>Chrollo uses black voice to get those two dudes
>Hisoka uses Bungee Gum to ???
welp I guess that's it for Chrollo
>>
>>141035622
Nobody cares about your shit taste. Keep it in your diary.
>>
>>141035628
>Implying Hisoka has ever used Bungee Gum against someone who isn't fodder before
>>
>>141035670
>Chrollo is fodder now
Oh how the mighty have fallen
>>
>>141035440
Explain to me what you believe jobbing means.
>>
>>141035716
>Reading comprehension
>>
>>141035670
He used it in against Razor if that counts
>>
>>141035586
Chrollo is more handsome than before. Also the entire DC has been hit in terms of art for me.
>>
>>141025744

lllumi is pretty hot
>>
>>141023518
Could Hisoka cover skin in tricky texture, then have it get marked and peel it off?
>>
File: killua child.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
killua child.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>141035659
STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE
>>
>>141035849
>2011 pleb is also a killuafag
Who would have thought
>>
>>141035835
Yes.
>>
>>141035835
Probably, I don't see a reason why he couldn't
>>
>>141035869
Literally REEE the poster
>>
4 CHAPTERS and still no hiatus, the absolute madman!
>>
File: 1461783781928.jpg (30KB, 318x203px) Image search: [Google]
1461783781928.jpg
30KB, 318x203px
>>141035849
>killuafag
>capslock abusing tard
>>
Anyone in the audience could be either
>a bomb
>a puppet
>both of the above
>Chrollo
Not to mention Chrollo could still use dead bodies.

Hisoka is literally in a minefield right now.
>>
At least he fixed the blocknose
>>
>>141035944
3 more chapters, June is that special month
>>
>>141035964
Hisoka literally BTFO soon
>>
File: thankstogashi.png (29KB, 390x181px) Image search: [Google]
thankstogashi.png
29KB, 390x181px
>Your face when you have to battle some insane overpowered clown at five in the morning
>>
File: connections.jpg (185KB, 1600x1069px) Image search: [Google]
connections.jpg
185KB, 1600x1069px
>>141035949
>He doesn't understand sarcasm
>He thinks someone's preference for a fictional character somehow makes him less intelligent
Jeez I never come to /a/ and now I remember why. What little relevant discussion there could be is interrupted by insufferable cunts that contribute nothing to the thread. I wasn't even that guy who said he preferred the 2011 art style. Fuck I don't prefer it, but your responses are so predictable it's actually lame.
>>
>>141036106
Chrollo looks fucking exhausted and sick of Hisoka's shit.
>>
Chrollo is obviously not going to die with Kurapika around.
>>
>>141035659
Nobody cares about you either, yet here you are.
>>
>>141036119
This pic should have way more arrows, but its still nice
>>
>>141036106

>my feet hurt
>I wish I was with the crew
>why does this pedo clown keep chasing me
> I just want to copy abilities
>>
>>141036119
>>141036163
>that assravage
>>
>>141036127
Pretty much anywhere Chrollo went Hisoka was deep up his asshole.

>chrollo will be able to sleep and hang with his qts soon
>>
File: 161.png (231KB, 870x1300px) Image search: [Google]
161.png
231KB, 870x1300px
>>141035768
I prefer the more eerie look but I guess that's personal preference. His face and hair are very busy now though.

>>141035968
This nose was jarring though, yes
>>
>>141036193
>copy
>>
>>141036281

Whatever.
>>
>>141036270
God Togashi's art sucks.
>>
Why does Hisoka want to kill Chrollo again?
>>
>>141036332
Chrollo is more attractive so he wants to get rid of him.
>>
>>141036332

He likes fighting strong people.
>>
>>141036332
He wants to fuck the dead corpse
>>
>>141036332
Hisoka's hobby is killing strong people
>>
>>141025583

Maybe a new ability where, if the people within the AoE of said ability don't explain their abilities, something bad will happen?
>>
>>141036332

He's a magician that steals other people's tricks.
>>
>9 days until next HxH chapter
Suffering
>>
God damn it I hope Hisoka doesn't die
>>
Is Sun and Moon a better ability than Little Flower?
>>
File: togashi.png (457KB, 1219x468px) Image search: [Google]
togashi.png
457KB, 1219x468px
I'm from the future
>>
post yfw Hisoka uses texture surprise on the seals and they don't explode anymore
>>
>>141036609
>being a retarded frogposter
>>
>>141036609

dumb frogposter
>>
>>141036332
Hisoka is too pure and awkward so when he likes someone he thinks murdering them is the way to go.
>>
Hisoka always chickened out against really strong people though.
>>
>>141036720
He's a fickle transmuter
>>
>>141036582
One can only dream
>>
Can Hioska handle Mureum?
>>
>>141036795
Are you retarded?
>>
>>141036795
Nah
>>
>>141036795
>hisokafags
>>
>>141034113
This would imply Illumi is stronger than Killua as well, which is extremely retarded.
>>
>>141036858
Illumi IS stronger than Killua you fucking retard.
>>
>>141036858
Kill yourself.
>>
File: Killua_misses_his_target.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Killua_misses_his_target.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
Killua is cute!
>>
>>141036858
No, it's fucking obvious. Killua seems to have more potential than Illumi, but he's still a kid and not nearly as experienced
>>
File: 1451520986561.png (231KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1451520986561.png
231KB, 894x894px
>>141036886
>>141036878
>>141036911
Wow you guys sure fell for it.
>>
>>141036795
With his Bungee Gum ability it is possible.
>>
>>141036898
>shitsokafag is also a cancerous shitposter
Color me surprised
>>
dumb killuaposters
>>
>>141036795
Of course he can
Mereum couldn't keep up with an old man moves how is he going to compete with someone who is much faster?
>>
I don't see how either of them winning advances the plot
>>
>>141036935
>killuafags know they're cancerous shitposters
dayum
>>
How long until they're on the fucking boat? 10 chapters? 20?
>>
>>141036935
>i was only pretending to be retarded
Classic killuafag, intelligent posts as always
>>
>>141036987
True, it does possess the properties of both rubber and gum.
>>
>>141037051
Chrollo wins: He reunites with the Ryodan, gives them their abilities back, and then the hunt for Kurapika begins
Hisoka wins: Boring, Hisocrap isn't even plot relevant.
>>
>>141023518
There has to be a reason why chrollo is going to these lengths to explain his abilities. Could he perhaps have obtained bomberman's ability?
>>
Hisoka wins: The Ryodan get their abilities back because Chrollo died, and then the hunt for Hisoka begins.
>>
>>141037232
How would it tie in to the dark continent storyline?
>>
>>141037232
Fuck off Hisokafag. Hisoka living would just be pure fanservice. He's done.
>>
>>141037232
this 2bh

We are gonna get a page or two with the troupe getting their abilities back, realizing Chrollo is dead and promising to hunt down Hisoka
>>
>>141037273
Hisoka might flee on the boat.
>>
>>141037290
Why do you hate Hisoka so much?
>>
>>141037329
He was probably raped by a clown when he was a kid, so Hisoka triggers bad memories
>>
>>141037471
Hisoka isn't a clown you fucking retard
>>
>>141037311
Why would he flee if he could fight against every GR member
>>
>>141037516
>implying
>>
>>141037517
As strong as he is, I don't think he can win if they gang up on him 10 vs 1.
He might love to fight them one by one though.
>>
>>141023518
Why do people willingly call him Kuroro instead of Chrollo?

I mean I'm a mangafag and it clearly is the cooler name to say.
>>
>>141037565
In all his serious fights they go with 1v1 and 1vmob while others waited their turn
>>
>>141037569
>Kuroro
>Chrollo
>not Quwrof
>>
>>141037569
His name is Quwrof.
>>
Quwrof Wrlccywrlir
>>
>>141037596
We're talking about them wanting to avenge Chrollo's death.
I'm pretty sure they wouldn't mind.
>>
>>141037645
Actually it's Qorr Ruffr
>>
>>141037671
Actually it's クロロ=ルシルフル
>>
>>141037471
>>141037540
idiot
>>
>>141037706
So it's Kuroro Rushirufuru
>>
>>141037746

you meant to say Krol Lushfr
>>
>>141025998
Why do Viz advertise this so wrong?
>>
>>141037806
No one in Viz reads HxH so they don't know better
>>
>>141037117
did you know hisoka named it after his favourite gum that he had as a child?
>>
File: 1460734726784.png (5KB, 303x129px) Image search: [Google]
1460734726784.png
5KB, 303x129px
>>141037806
I just don't know man.
>>
>>141036664
>Hisoka
>Pure

Everything he does it is just him following his benis.
>>
>>141029164
Then there's nothing to discuss
>>
File: nanika heals gon.png (469KB, 1794x1300px) Image search: [Google]
nanika heals gon.png
469KB, 1794x1300px
what do the moonrunes in this picture mean
>>
>>141038163
ZUNn
>>
File: Hunter X Hunter v32-058.png (3MB, 2037x1528px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter X Hunter v32-058.png
3MB, 2037x1528px
>>141038163
From the Viz volume
>>
Hisoka winning:
>Hisoka uses bungee gum (hidden with In) to stick Chrollo's sun/moon seals together.
>Hisoka uses texture surprise to change a seal and lure out Chrollo.

Chrollo winning:
>Baits Hisoka into crowd, uses sun/moon seals.
>Hisoka finds Chrollo, he counters with a powerful 1 hit move (ripper cyclotron/black voice autopilot)

Imo, Hisoka has the advantage in hand to hand combat with his bungee gum + better affinity for enhancement. Chrollo knows this so he's keeping his distance.

Either that or it's part of his restrictions.
>>
>>141031744
why is it hard to believe that hisoka is that strong? he's the closest thing the series has to a main antagonist
>>
>>141038575
Forgot to change your name after making your shitty thread narutard.
>>
>>141038715
The thing that I like about Hisoka is that he isn't just retardedly powerful and is a fearsome because of that. It's more his tactics and mindgames that make him triumph against his opponents, he's like a fighting Tokuchi Toua.

That's why people doubt his strength even though he has been proven it time and time again, it's the mark of a well-designed character.
>>
>>141038575
Doesn't Chrollo have actual good abilities? Why is he playing around with Kortopi's and Shalnark's shit?
>>
Shit so now that he's in the crowd chrollo can just keep switching with people?

Hisoka gonna have to kill the whole damn audience
>>
>>141039024
He wants to rob Hisoka even from the chance to fight back
>>
>>141039036
I don't think Hisoka minds doing that. This fight will probably be the end of Heavens Arena
>>
File: Really.jpg (41KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
Really.jpg
41KB, 601x601px
>>141039099
What if gon's watching?
>>
>>141039179
Gon is poorfag, so no
>>
>>141039099
Chrollo's using an ability that literally turns people into bombs, there's no way there aren't going to be tons of casualties. You're probably right.
>>
>>141039212
Nigga Gon can get an unlimited amount of money.
>>
>>141039179
Can Gon even use gyo at this point and follow what's happening though?
>>
>>141039275
(You)
>>
>>141039212
Living in place with not internet =/= poor
>>
>>141039024
I'd guess it's because they're better for combo tactics
>>
>>141037126
Nice fanfiction, I bet you think you could write the manga better than Togashi. I wonder why you are just the in your basement? I can't wait to read all the outrage when your beloved Chrollo gets his as kicked by the pedophile magician.
>>
>>141039400
I feel like a character that STEALS abilities would have cool abilities up his sleeve.
>>
>>141039445
>implying he's good enough to steal abillities from actually strong people
>>
>>141039308
I'm genuinely wondering
>>
Can someone explain, how could he still have ability from the dead person? Shouldn't they disappear from his book?
>>
>>141039516
He can't
>>
>>141039433
nice fanfic ESL
>>
>>141039537
Residual nen.
>>
>>141039537
It was one of those abilities that actually strengthened after death, like they explained in Yorkshin. I imagine he can't get it out of his book either.
>>
>>141038246
I fucking hate it when viz volumes translate the huge sound effects
It's so lame, it's the only thing keeping me away from buying the english volumes
>>
>>141023518
>Proof and Humanity
it's Proof OF Humanity, retard
>>
File: pro hunter.jpg (221KB, 850x1223px) Image search: [Google]
pro hunter.jpg
221KB, 850x1223px
hey look a pro hunter licence came in handy
it only took 300 chapters
>>
>>141039882
>bear handed
>>
>>141039882
It was also useful in Yorkshin
>>
>>141039882
Gon is cute!
>>
>>141039882
They also used it in Yorkshin to use the information website and in Greed Island to get hired by the old dude you retarded nigger faggot
>>
>>141039953
>retarded nigger faggot
shit
that's one of the top 5 worst things to be
>>
>>141039953
>retarded nigger faggot
Why are you so hostile all the time?
>>
>>141039748
Why? I like it.
>>
>>141036119
yeah shut the fuck up you fucking faggot!
>>
>>141036119
i hope u get cancer and DIE IN PAIN, fgt!!!!
>>
>>141039882
Jesus, the quality of those translations makes me want to gouge my eyes out.
>>
File: Butt-chin-rub.gif (408KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
Butt-chin-rub.gif
408KB, 500x345px
>>141025583
I'd wager that the bookmark's restriction is that Chrollo must explain all abilities used in conjunction with it.

If my guess is true then it's probably why Chrollo didn't explain Black Voice to Hisoka the first time he used it.
>>
>>141025998
Not yet, he's still Gone.
>>
>>141039953
suck a fuck u fucking edgelord
>>
File: Hunter X Hunter v32-154.png (4MB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter X Hunter v32-154.png
4MB, 2037x3056px
>>141039882
>>141040023
The Viz translations are just so much better, the scanlations are garbage.
>>
File: original.jpg (44KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
44KB, 500x456px
Was Alluka an asspull?
>>
>>141040136
We already knew Killua had another brother.
>>
>>141040099
i have no idea where to get the viz translations. i only have 341-350.
>>
>>141040136
gon should have stayed dead. just like kite
>>
>>141040159
That's not the same as foreshadowing.
>>
>>141040186
>gon should have stayed dead
Nigga what. Gon was in worse than dead state.
>>
>>141040160
Right here:
https://bakabt.me/torrent/176669/hunter-x-hunter-scans

And if you don't want to torrent, or you want to download volume-by-volume:
http://mangatraders.org/manga/?series=HunterXHunter&uploader=Lateralus
>>
>>141040136
Reread the second arc, dumbass.
>>
>>141040160
Check the archive.
>>
>>141039445
His fight with Zeno and Silva showed that actually stealing hatsus is really hard, so his best hatsus could've just been willingly given.
>>
>>141039882
look at speed reading faggot
>>
>>141040160
>>141040224
Nyaa has the best scans.
>>
I know Hisoka has more plot relevance, and is probably going to win, but I really want Chrollo to win. This is the first time he's actually shown off and skill hunters ability to combine multiple powers is the most interesting use of nen in a long ass time. Plus I really wanna fuck Chrollo.
>>
>>141040260
>Hisoka has more plot relevance
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>141040260
>Hisoka has more plot relevance
He doesn't have any.
>>
>>141040254
I downloaded from BakaBT and the scans are ridiculously high quality. Checked a random page just now and it's 2056x3056
>>
File: img000004.png (3MB, 1560x1200px) Image search: [Google]
img000004.png
3MB, 1560x1200px
>>141039991
it's the font change
it has such a different effect from this
>>
>chrollo used to be an actually intimidating villain
>now he's just your run of the mill edgy shonen villain
>literally no fucking character besides explaining his abilities and being an edgelord

well fucking done togashi, you've ruined it, you had a good thing going, but you've gone and fucking shat all over it
>>
>>141040395
Fuck off.
>>
File: 1000,000.png (204KB, 915x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1000,000.png
204KB, 915x1300px
I'm going to be a translator!
>>
>>141040391
But that's JoJo, not HxH. Viz don't change JoJo's SFX.
>>
>>141031744
>>141036328
>>141029759
>>141040395
Fuck off, samefag
>>
>>141040564
>league of legends
fuck off back to /v/
>>
>>141029863
>>141040564
>cartoon
Did you fucking stay in a thread about a series you don't like for 9 hours just to shitpost? You are literally autistic.
>>
>>141040564
>playing fag of legends

I guess your favorite manga is one piece as well? kill yourself
>>
Can you faggots stop replying to that retard already?
>>
File: 1436730325384.jpg (65KB, 523x592px) Image search: [Google]
1436730325384.jpg
65KB, 523x592px
>>141040710
>shitposting in a thread about a series you don't like before going to bed and first thing when you wake up
>calling anyone a neckbeard
Kill yourself anytime you autistic faggot.
>>
>>141040498
>Dio's shoes and bracelets
I guess Togashi took some inspiration from him for Hisoka's design.

>>141040564
>Huntard
>That one OPfag on every thread
>>
>>141040658
>I guess your favorite manga is one piece as well?
keep reaching nigger
>>
>>141040779
Yeah, Hisoka was inspired by DIO.
>>
File: 1444098441204.jpg (43KB, 421x427px) Image search: [Google]
1444098441204.jpg
43KB, 421x427px
>>141040831
https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/%201444984051183.jpg/image/zASXD8Koeb_SDxSmjM1iAw/
>literal /v/ermin

Report and ignore.
>>
Does Kurapika already know that Chrollo has his Nen back and just doesn't care? I mean, in GI he told Killua that he'd definitely know about it if it happened. If he doesn't, then how will Togashi explain this? Unless he's forgotten.
>>
>>141040958
autist
>>
>>141040965
He probably doesn't care, it's not like he went to great lengths to make sure Chrollo stayed nenless. He has other priorities.
>>
>>141040965
He can't do shit about that, so why would he care?
>>
Don't reply to shitty baits. /v/edditors think that replies are 4chan upvotes so they keep baiting and shitposting to get "(You)s". Just ignore and report them.
>>
shit cartoon desu
>>
>>141040965
It's clear that his primary focus is to get all the scarlet eyes back. His desire for revenge somewhat declined after it put his friends in danger.
>>
File: 1462023296165.jpg (165KB, 266x1098px) Image search: [Google]
1462023296165.jpg
165KB, 266x1098px
How many chapters left until Chrollo kills Hisoka?
>>
File: HISODIO.png (2MB, 1280x1647px) Image search: [Google]
HISODIO.png
2MB, 1280x1647px
>>141040296
>>141040307
The guys that say Chrollo has plot relevance and Hisoka doesn't are just making up their own little plots. You can do the same about Hisoka.

>Chrollo already got his own Arc as the "villain" and got destroyed by Kurapika.
>Hisoka has to battle against Gon at full power after he does something to cross him, such as killing Ging.
There you go I also wrote my fanfiction. Stop this "Hisoka is not relevant meme" you dumbasses.
>>
File: Gon.jpg (649KB, 1280x2455px) Image search: [Google]
Gon.jpg
649KB, 1280x2455px
>>141041252
Two.
>>
>>141041261
Gon doesn't have his nen and probably wouldn't give much of a shit if Ging died. You're stupid.
>>
>>141041261
>hisoka
>relevant
>>
File: Ging_FrecssX.png (34KB, 200x637px) Image search: [Google]
Ging_FrecssX.png
34KB, 200x637px
>>141041261
>hisoka
>killing ging
>>
>>141041321
Imagine waiting all your life to meet your father and he turns out to be a short, smelly hobo.
>>
In fact HxH is JJBA without sex and violence
>>
>>141041383
>hxh
>no violence
>>
>>141041383
die
>>
>>141041383
Palm was shown after having sex with Bizeff and there is plenty of violence. Are you retarded?
>>
>>141041444
>all those dildos and vibrators
Poor Palm, she took one for the team
>>
>>141041444
and Palm wanted to have hot sweaty secks with gon
>>
Sorry i'm just bailting
>>
So after five years I took this off my backlog and read through the manga in 3 days. Im positively surprised. Hisoka and Killua who I thought would be edgelords turned out to be reasonably edgy, pretty cool guys and the phantom troupe, who I thought would be pretty chill, turned out to be massive faggots.

The chimera ant arc overstayed its welcome by a lot though. Like a good 30 chapters, except for the royal guard, I didn't really like the characters involved in that mess that much.
So is the anime good? Im a bit scared of 70 episodes of chimera ant.
>>
>>141041444
I wonder if she recovered her virginity when they turned her into a chimera ant.
>>
>>141041511
The Ryodan is pretty chill though.
>>
>>141041511
it's ok
>>
>>141032304
Didn't Hisoka admit to faking the prediction already?
>>
>>141041511
Anime is not good if you have read the manga, would not recommend
>>
>>141041511
>turned out to be massive faggots
>I didn't really like the characters involved
You sound like a huge queer so i'm sure you'll like the anime.
>>
>>141041573
When?
>>
why pufu was such a bitch ?
>>
>>141041601
pouf is the greatest character of all time
>>
>>141039933
I want to marry Gon!
>>
>>141041573
nobody but Hisoka himself knows he used texture surprise
>>
Also here there is people who think that ging can copy all habilities anyone here believe that bullshit ?
>>
>>141041665
learn english you fuck
>>
>>141041665
Ging himself said he can only copy abilities if they're simple enough to figure out you retarded nog
>>
>>141041684
i'am french so you already have to be glad that i speak in your language
>>
>>141041665
nobody in their right mind believes that

It's not even really copying, it's understanding the ability and then learning it as you go, even improving it

With that said, I think he's learned a ton of hatsus this way, but I don't think he can learn very advanced hatsus as he himself said
>>
>>141027715
Almost all of the anime actors where used in the live action
>>
>>141041740
ok sorry for disturbing you guys
>>
>>141041734
I'm not american nor british, yet I can speak english.
Why can't you?
>>
File: Samefag.png (36KB, 510x1499px) Image search: [Google]
Samefag.png
36KB, 510x1499px
>>141040499
>>
Started watching the anime last week.

I'm like half way through the Chimera Ants arc and I'm enjoying myself.

Does it hold up until the end or is it disappointing?
>>
>>141041802
dumb animefag
>>
>>141041734

Fucking french people. Don't you have a place where you can talk with your own people.
>>
>>141036795
No fucking way
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF60K73x0UQ
>>
>>141041802
Netero dies by nuke
>>
Netero could handle all the spiders by himself
>>
>>141040965
It's possible Abengane's exorcism wasn't detected. It's not really removing the nen, it's turning it into a monster.
>>
>>141041802

Killua gets controlled by the enemy and kills Knuckle.
>>
Netero could 1v1 the entire dark continent in his prime
>>
>>141041802
Pitou kills Gon.
>>
>>141041977
You wish
Pitou deservedit
>>
>>141041824
I dont usually like anime desu. Or manga. My buddy convinced me to watch it after like a year and it's pretty ok so far.
>>
>>141041586
>Knuckle,Shoot, Ikalgo, Cheetu
>not complete wastes of space
>>
>>141041665
He can't. He's an emitter, if I recall correctly. He just can mimic certain moves that are performed on him. Technically, Leorio's nen punch didn't have any fancy tricks.
>>
>>141041802
Gon is in the midst of dying but then out of nowhere fucking Son Goku comes out of nowhere and saves the day
>>
>>141042028
>Hating based Knuckle
You're probably an animefag as well.
>>
>>141042028
>Knuckle,Shoot, Ikalgo
Kill yourself right now you fucking nigger
>>
>>141041802
Pitou literally smashed Gon's skull into oblivion
>>
So why does Chrollo want to affix both the sun and moon seals on Hisoka? All he'd have to do is make sure they never touch each other.
>>
>>141041970
>couldn't even get rid of a single lowbie dark continent fag
Bullshit. He might be old but it's not like he lost both legs and arms before starting the fight.
>>
>>141042028
>Knuckle,Shoot, Ikalgo
How?
>>
>>141041970
Sure thing. It's not like he visited it twice and ran away both times.

>T-the Dark Continent didn't have the type of opponent I was looking for!
>>
File: anon die smal.png (2MB, 956x654px) Image search: [Google]
anon die smal.png
2MB, 956x654px
>>141042028
>>
>>141042080
When did he want to do that? His strategy seems to be marking other people.
>>
>>141041970
He did. It was pretty boring according to him. It was like camping out in the forest. Just because some of the animals there were strong and challenging, it doesn't mean they weren't still animalistic. That's why he had so much fun with Meruem. Meruem was strong too and yet he had a human side to him, so psychology, mind tricks and various attack patterns had to be used.
>>
>>141042040
We don't know Ging's nen type.

He's probably a specialist. He copied Leorio's emission power effortlessly, can shift his aura into complicated shapes like a transmuter, and that tape message he left for Gon seemed to use emission, manipulation and enhancement. He's either a specialist or just really good at everything.
>>
>>141042298
He's probably an emitter. You don't need to be good at anything to shape your nen like they said and it has nothing to do with transmutation. The thing he did to the cassette tape is only emission as well, i'm not sure where you got enhancement and manipulation from.
Also i don't understand why so many people think being a specialist means you're good at every type of nen.
>>
>>141041802
>>141041845
>>141041965
>>141042041
>>141042064
Kill yourself[s]
>>
File: Hunter X Hunter v5-036.jpg (261KB, 1233x1850px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter X Hunter v5-036.jpg
261KB, 1233x1850px
>Leorio clearly held the edge in combat ability
Leorio is actually a Manipulator genius. His true power manipulates the entire universe to make sure he keeps getting compliments without ever having to actually do anything.
>>
>>141042398
Hisoka kills Gotoh
>>
>>141042442
Who the fuck is Gotoh?
>>
>>141042479
Someone killed by Hisoka.
>>
>>141042490
>Fodder
OK.
>>
>>141042428
>leorio on par with a martial artist
I can't wait to see him fight.
>>
>>141042428
Did Archer man ever reincarnate?
>>
>>141042534
He was absorbed by Meruem so no.
>>
>>141042534
Not from what I remember. Just isn't a very important character
>>
>>141042122
Togashi only uses that background when a character has actual killing intent.
Why is Alluka so scary?
>>
>>141042556
>>141042569
How does this work anyway? Kite never got eaten yet he still reincarnate.
>>
>>141042298
>can shift his aura into complicated shapes like a transmuter

Wasn't that a basic transmutation excercise, that even Gon could do? Everybody can use all nen abilities, with more or less efficiency.
>>
>>141042080

And, as people have said before, Hisoka can easily counter it with fake skin made with Tricky Texture. I really hope Kuroro doesn't lose against an ability he saw Hisoka use in front of himself.
>>
>>141042639
His ability. Probably transferred his soul to the nearest clump of cells being born.
>>
>>141042639

Kite's body was kept by Pitou, but his brain might have been eaten by the queen anyway. That would be enough, since the brain has the memories and all the important shit to reincarnate.
>>
File: 022.jpg (1MB, 2037x1528px) Image search: [Google]
022.jpg
1MB, 2037x1528px
>>141042636

Alluka is cute!
>>
>>141042712
You sure? Even literally who kids who died at the beginning of the arc still someone manage to be reborn and get happy end by the end of the arc.
>>
>>141042510
>coin bro
>fodder
>>
File: alluka now.png (58KB, 413x344px) Image search: [Google]
alluka now.png
58KB, 413x344px
>>141042745
Alluka looked creepy in the beginning
>>
>>141034113

Chrollo is weaker than Silva and Zeno team you moron.
>>
>>141042770
But he really was a fodder.
>>
>>141042770
He was.
>>
>>141042368
>it has nothing to do with transmutation.
Biscuit used shaping nen into numbers as transmutation training. It might not directly relate to combat ability, but making shapes out of aura is a definitely a transmutation skill.

>The thing he did to the cassette tape is only emission as well, i'm not sure where you got enhancement and manipulation from.
Emission doesn't let you control things or reinforce them, it just lets you separate your aura from your body. That tape controlled the cassette player it was on to rewind and record over itself while reinforcing the player to withstand any damage, way beyond a pure emission power. Remember that Genthru's conjured bomb was said to combine emission, conjuration and manipulation, and it was only following very simple instructions.

I should also mention that he apparently came up with Kite's nen, so has to have some conjuration ability as well.

>Also i don't understand why so many people think being a specialist means you're good at every type of nen.
Yeah, Kurapika is probably special in that his speciality is being good at everything equally while in Emperor Time. The other specialists we've seen seem to be more like Conjurors or Manipulators. Pakunoda and Chrollo aren't as physically strong as the enhancers or transmuters in the troupe, for example.
>>
>>141042428
How the fuck did Leorio had combat advantage against an old martial artist? He should get raped
>>
>>141042890
He one-shot Ging. He's one of the strongest characters in the manga.
>>
File: nalluka.png (343KB, 884x574px) Image search: [Google]
nalluka.png
343KB, 884x574px
>>141042802

So cute.
>>
So, Chrollo has so far used Shalnark's and Coltopi's abilities. Do you think he stole them from the Ryodan or was it a loan? I know they liked their boss, but for a group so hell bent on "only the strong deserves to live", to willingly give their abilities like that is too much. And I don't think Chrollo would be such an asshole to steal the abilities of the people that busted their asses to help him get the curse removed.

Could it be that the Ryodan actually has a revenge plan against both Hisoka and Kurapika, that involves giving all their abilities to Chrollo? That would be neat, because it means Chrollo can still win.
>>
>>141042890
Hunter Exam showed that he at least knew how to fight (even if he never actually did). Zoldyck Family showed his strength and Yorkshin did as well since he broke somebody's arm without nen.
>>
Is Alluka Togashi's biggest hack moment?
>>
>>141042890

Leorio the oldest of the group and he has as much potential as Killua and Gon.
>>
>>141042517
Never going to happen. He has the devil's luck, every fight he could ever be in is interrupted. Leorio could punch Meruem in the face in front of the royal guards and he'd somehow end up their best friend.
>>
>>141042924
All of that doesn't matter if Chrollo has a way to give back the abilities.
>>
>>141042951
how do we nerf Alluka?
>>
>>141042890

He was younger and maybe physically stronger. He was always the strongest muscle from the 4 main characters, too bad Togashi always make the strongest a butt monkey.
>>
>>141042922
>Viz chose to translate "ai" as "'kay"
>It turns out the specific sound Nanaka makes is important
Bet they're kicking themselves.
>>
>>141042819

He lost that fight just because Hisoka has the plot armor that only the author's pet can have, and because Togashi can't bother writing more than one chapter of fights with no text walls.
>>
>>141042989
I bet they don't care
>>
>>141042989
There's only so much you can do with no context.
>>
File: lorio.png (99KB, 436x374px) Image search: [Google]
lorio.png
99KB, 436x374px
>>141042989

They got the money and that is all that matters.
>>
>>141040136
Alluka wasn't an asspull.

Free wishes for Killua was an asspull.
>>
>>141042976

Yeah, that's why I think it could have been a loan. There's also the possibility that the Ryodan doesn't give a fuck about losing an ability because they have new abilities. Or maybe Chrollo followed Kurapika's example and made a new ability just for revenge, that allows him to borrow all of the Ryodan's abilities but just against Hisoka, who betrayed them and Kurapika, who killed two of them.
>>
>>141042890
He's strongly implied to have knife fighting ability, he just never gets to use it. He was going to fight with Kurapika on the deck of a boat in the middle of a storm just because Kurapika refused to use his name, so we have to assume he used to fight quite a lot.
>>
>>141041261
Ging could probably copy Bungee Gum.
>>
>>141042952
How much potential does Kurapika have?
>>
>>141043107

Kurapika is 1 in trillion with his emperor time and genius level intelligence. Gon and folk can never catch up to him.
>>
>>141042951
Nope, Yusuke Urameshi is literally half demon.
>>
File: 1459479057470.jpg (47KB, 410x419px) Image search: [Google]
1459479057470.jpg
47KB, 410x419px
>>141043151
>kurapika more potential than gon
>>
>>141043248
He does now, since Gon wasted his.
>>
>>141043342
Gon got all of his back with wish.
>>
File: gon.png (342KB, 1145x857px) Image search: [Google]
gon.png
342KB, 1145x857px
>>141043248

Then why was Kurapika stronger than Gon in general in Yorkshin.
>>
>>141043471
>plot relevance
>>
>>141043471
Do you not know what potential means?
>>
>>141043396
No he didn't. Read the manga.
>>
>>141043471
>png
>compression artifacts
>>
File: Hunter X Hunter v4-021.jpg (406KB, 1233x1850px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter X Hunter v4-021.jpg
406KB, 1233x1850px
>>141042517
>mfw it's Leorio who finally kills Hisoka
>>
>>141043396
Did you not read the manga you nigger? He can't use nen anymore.
>>
>>141043551
>>141043589
You read the manga faggots.
Where did it say he lost his potential? It just reset him to before he unlocked his nen, ging said so himself.
>>
>>141043471
Kurapika gets a boost against Spiders. You might as well ask why Gon is stronger than Killua when fighting Neferpitou.
>>
File: theor.png (322KB, 841x393px) Image search: [Google]
theor.png
322KB, 841x393px
>>141043572

Scanlators fault.
>>
>>141043602
>It just reset him to before he unlocked his nen
Ging literally never says that, he said he can't use nen anymore because his restriction.
>>
File: me.png (139KB, 1147x503px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
139KB, 1147x503px
>>141043626

Only his judgment chain is PT-only ability mate. Emperor time is his general ability.
>>
>>141034215
the one who is always overconfident is hisoka indeed.
>>
>>141043703
judgement chain can be used on anyone, chain jail can only be used in the Ryodan.

fix´d
>>
>>141043703
You get a general boost to your nen if you're emotional enough. Gon's Rock was stronger when he was just imagining that Morel was Pitou, well before he made any contract.
>>
>>141043790

Oh yeah it was retconned in the middle of the arc.
>>
>>141043844
judgement chain on anyone is really broken. you can put some ridiculous conditions like, if you breath you die.
>>
>>141043929
Putting a condition on someone after you manage to pierce through their heart is pretty redundant, i don't see how that's broken.
>>
File: eyes.png (231KB, 1936x931px) Image search: [Google]
eyes.png
231KB, 1936x931px
>>141043835

Emperor time is not some general boost. It is hax as fuck. It makes Kurapika a walking army of nen abilities when he has that on.
>>
>>141043929
Conjuration is really great at one hit kills. Werefin had something similar, where if you don't do what he tells you to centipedes explode your brain.
>>
>>141043929
Might as well kill them himself at that point.
>>
>>141044031
That's not what Emperor Time does you retarded fucking faggot, it only makes him 100% effective in all categories AS A CONJURER. Also as far as we know he doesn't even use any types except for enhancement for basic combat.
>>
>>141044031
>It makes Kurapika a walking army of nen abilities when he has that on
This is wrong as fuck. There's a page where it is explained how it works and how limited it really is.
>>
>At some point Gon will have to go on a boat
>Hiatus x Hiatus
It's Berserk 2.0
>>
>>141044220
Why would Gon get on the boat?
>>
File: 8 (2).jpg (440KB, 1019x1528px) Image search: [Google]
8 (2).jpg
440KB, 1019x1528px
>>141044083
>>141044130

It is absolutely the strongest ability we have seen yet.
The implications of it are huge. If he can just learn a ability he can use it 100% without questions.
>>
>>141044083
He explicitly says that during Emperor Time he's not a Conjuror.
>>
>>141044289
>It is absolutely the strongest ability we have seen yet.
>shows an image that says that he's equal to a below average emitter with emperor time
You must be retarded.
>>141044307
That's what the ability does you dumb fuck, i never said he was a conjurer.

I hate to use the speedreader meme but it's like you fags don't pay attention to the shit you read.
>>
>>141044289
kurapika´s eyes.

muh sharingan
muh eugenics
muh emperor time
muh specialization
muh broken.
>>
>>141044410

Yeah his ability LEARNING is not affected but if he just learns something he can use it 100%. Normally a conjurer could use a level 4 emission with a power of 1.6 level emission user but kurapika can use it with level 4 100%.

That's powerful as all fuck especially combined with Kurapikas natural talent.
>>
>people STILL don't understand how Kurapika's ability work
Didn't we have an entire thread about it like a couple of weeks ago? I blame the anime for skipping the entire explanation.
>>
File: ging.png (249KB, 913x428px) Image search: [Google]
ging.png
249KB, 913x428px
>>141044220
>At some point Gon will have to go on a boat
>>
>>141044582
that´s when the longest hiatus will start
>>
Ging crush kurapika sorry fags.
>>
>>141044648
you must hate kurapika to compare him to motherfucking ging.
>>
File: racist.png (688KB, 1301x715px) Image search: [Google]
racist.png
688KB, 1301x715px
>>141044580

Can't blame animeonlyfags for not realizing how powerful Kurapikas ability really is.
>>
File: Hunter X Hunter v9-175.jpg (350KB, 1233x1850px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter X Hunter v9-175.jpg
350KB, 1233x1850px
>>141044410
>it only makes him 100% effective in all categories AS A CONJURER
Being 100% effective as a conjuror is being a conjuror.

In Emperor Time, Kurapika is able to enhance well enough to keep up with Uvogin, an enhancer. The page that actually explains Emperor Time contradicts that.
>>
>>141044580
It's a bit of a King Crimson situation, in that the explanation of the power doesn't actually explain the power.
>>
File: 178.jpg (865KB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
178.jpg
865KB, 2037x3056px
>>141044732

Not really, Ubo was just a scrub and a moron for not making any abilities.
>>
>>141044534
Are you actually retarded? Did you read your page before posting it?

It means that Kurapika is level 10 conjurer but only level 4 emitter, usually he can only use 40% of his level 4 emitter skills, like stated in the image. He's still only a level 4 even if he can use it at 100%, which is below average.

>>141044711
It's the opposite, animefags think it's far more powerful than it actually is.

>>141044732
He couldn't keep up with Uvo when he was using his full power, Uvo broke his arm and even said he would have broken his spine if he didn't move. He only could keep up when he was fighting at half, and that's because he reached 100% efficiency in enhancement for a conjurer, which would place him at level 6, or 60% of Uvo's 100%.

>>141044810
The explanation clearly explains how it works though. I'm confused people get it wrong when it's spelled out in an entire chapter.
>>
>>141044706
Ging naturally has emperor time effect and genuis to learn any move and largest nen.
>>
>>141044934
Nice fanfic.
>>
>>141044917
> he can use it at 100%, which is below average.

100% is 100% you fucking retard.
>>
>>141045008
There are 10 levels and level 4 is below level 5. That's below average.
>>
>>141045008
He's saying 100% is of Kurapikas level which isn't top notch.
>>
>>141045056

No there are not only 10 levels. The level 10 was just representation.

>>141045075

Obviously it's top notch when normal people can use only 40%.
>>
>>141032302
Its not the same as a death match fucking retard, he was trying to steal abilities. Now, Chrollo is trying to kill hisoka. Cant you see the difference autist fuck?
>>
>>141045129
If an average emission user is level 5 in emission and can use 100% then kurapika with emporer time is around average in emission.
>>
>>141045129
>No there are not only 10 levels.
Then that'd make him even less efficient. That doesn't make sense anyway, considering that it implied that level 10 was the best he could reach.

>when normal people can use only 40%
Normal conjurers you mean.
>>
>>141045187

And that's fucking amazing isn't it? With Kurapikas talent he can easily become top nen user and if on top of that his WEAKEST nen category is just 40% as good (instead of normal 16%) he's fucking amazing.

>>141045302
> it implied that level 10 was the best he could reach.

No it didn't.
>>
New thread when?
>>
What if Kurta people are actually from DC?
>>
>retards argue over what being able to use all nen categories at full strength means
i swear to fucking god you faggots need to be put down
>>
>>141045349
Kurapikafags are fucking delusional. It wouldn't even make him stronger in enhancement than a trained transmuter.
>>
>>141045008
Even at 100%, it's still only level 4, fucking idiot.
>>
>>141045645
They're flailing because every one knows he's never making it back to mainland.
>>
>>141043151
>Kurapika is 1 in trillion with his emperor time and genius level intelligence. Gon and folk can never catch up to him.
S Meruem - 3 mil/4.2mil(Post/Pre Rose) A+ Pitou - 800k Maha - 800k Youpi - 700k Ging - 600k A Chrollo - 450k Silva - 410k Zeno - 400k Netero - 560k Beyond - 400-500k A- Pouf - 600k B+ Hisoka - 80-90k Feitan - 70k Razor - 90k Franklin - 80k Illumi - 80-90k Morel - 85k Uvo - 110k Phinks - 110k Kite(Ant) - 90k B Machi - 70k Knuckle - 70k Shalnark - 67k Kite - 76k Knov - 73k Bonolev - 80k Nobunaga - 74k Wing - 65k Zzigg - 80k B- Pakunoda - 40-50k Bisky - 50-60k Mizuken - 50k Shoot - 57k Shizuku - 55k Tsubone - 50k Palm(Ant) - 80k Kastro - 60k Golem - 50k C+ Kurapika - 25k Killua - 13k Worm - 30k Porcupine - 30k Kalluto - 18k Leech - 30k Kortopi - 50k Owl - 30k Rabid Dog - 30k Pariston - 50k Cheadle - 50k Gotoh - 40k Menchi - 50k Mizaistom - 70k Kanzai - 70k Saiyu - 70k C Leorio - 7k Bloster - 9k Goreinu - 9k Ilkalgo - 7k Squala - 16k Genthru - 20k Cheetu - 20k Ortho Siblings - 20k Basho - 17k Gon - 12k Palm - 30k Tsezguerra - 30k Colt - 22k Satotz - 40k Leol - 30k C- Meleoron - 10k Binolt - 8k Pokkle - 6k Melody - 5k Milluki - 6k Zushi - 8k Baise - 8k Flutter - 8k Boki - 7k Abengane - 7k Welfin - 14k Rammot - 7k Hina - 10k Pike - 17k Amane - 13k D+ Shachmonk - 3k Ponzu - 5k Bara - 5k Sub - 5k D Riehvelt - 2.7k Bat - 4k Hollow - 4k Gido - 5k D- Sadaso - 1.5k Pirate Boxer - 3k Montreux - 3k F Alluka - 1k Komugi - 500 Neon - 500 Canary - 200
>>
File: pitou5.png (61KB, 484x673px) Image search: [Google]
pitou5.png
61KB, 484x673px
>>141045645
>able to take top nen users punches like it's nothing
>able to heal himself in flash
>able tell if someone is lying
>able to locate people
>able to use chain so well he can block bullets at close range (bullets move faster than sound)
>able to force condition to others even killing them with it (don't move or you die)

He is OP as fuck.
Thread posts: 553
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.