[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oregairu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 528
Thread images: 82

File: NyxHbOE[1].jpg (24KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
NyxHbOE[1].jpg
24KB, 480x272px
Volume R spoilers and 10.5 OVA inbound
Oregairu Fes. is out http://www.bilibili.com/video/av4505617/
>>
File: 03a3rkc[1].jpg (19KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
03a3rkc[1].jpg
19KB, 480x272px
>>
File: qfQ27wR[1].jpg (17KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
qfQ27wR[1].jpg
17KB, 480x272px
>>
>>140916054
I have been waiting a full year, I thought I would not melt watching her again, but is happening all over again.
>>
File: 1461860416928.jpg (355KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
1461860416928.jpg
355KB, 960x544px
>>140916244
>>
File: 1441098392627.png (1MB, 8000x4504px) Image search: [Google]
1441098392627.png
1MB, 8000x4504px
>>140916554
>>
>>140916554
I'm sorry, but that's way too much ass
>>
File: CGFolguUIAIetd6.jpg (112KB, 787x1208px) Image search: [Google]
CGFolguUIAIetd6.jpg
112KB, 787x1208px
Good Irohasu, everyone!
>>
Iroha a best. A BEST.
>>
No one post the recipes. They are hogwash bullshit.
>>
>>140917014

Yukinoshita's recipe

Placing wheat flour, sugar and chocolate on the weighing scales.

Properly arranging all those that have been weighed.

To decide on the correct amount of time, to perfectly build up a list of established procedures.

In order for it to not go wrong, so that there will be no mistakes.

However, there is just one thing, there are lies mixed into it.

For what the truth is worth, there is a spoonful of lies.

As I baked them one by one, towards the weak looking portions, gracefully, without leaving a gap or an uneven surface, I coat it with a layer of bitter chocolate.

From the view here, the fine powdered sugar sparkled beautifully like snow.

The sugar falling down as I sprinkle them was just like the snow.

They could probably cover up and hide just about everything.

I think it's cowardly.

I'd probably even accepted this cowardly side of me already.

She is. My friend.

Knowing this and yet trying to hide it, I think I am probably trying to push my feelings of guilt onto her.

I am probably still clinging on to those sweet things.

However, because there are still things that I desire.

That's why, I will do the things that I can do.

I can only do it up till this point, the rest depends on you.

Telling her this, I turn around to face her.

And with that, I began to recall my initial conversation with her.

Just like that time too, it was just the two of us.

What kind of conversation it was, with the exception of the two of us, there was no one else, not even him, who knows it.

Yet, she was just like that time; I could see an uneasy expression on her.

To try and ease her uneasiness, I spoke to her in as gentle a tone as possible.

It's alright as long as you can smile even more brightly than during that time.

"The next time, the handmade cookies, we are going to give it right?"

Surely, this is the correct form.

Therefore, this is my recipe.
>>
>>140917045

Yui's recipe

Putting the sugar little by little with trembling hands.

Even if the product doesn't come out nicely, it's fine.

It would be the best if it could come out cutely though.

But, it probably won't end up being like that.

Because there's a lot of things mixed into it.

I tried to collect just the sweet things, just the cute things and only the things that you like.

Just as I thought, it can't be done.

Chiseling here, cutting there, an unevenness all around. Sweet and bitter.

I am not particularly smart or anything. I've probably always been this way.

That's why, there's no way I can do it perfectly.

I don't know what is "correct". It's definitely not the right way to do it however.

Therefore, I've always been putting in some sort of subtle seasoning that only I know.

So as to not let anyone know. So as to not let him know.

Milk and condensed milk. Also, a little of bitter coffee.

Towards that pure white cream, mixing a little of black bit by bit.

The original whiteness of it can no longer be restored.

No matter how diluted it is, how much I add, he will surely remember the bitterness.

It's unfair, for both me and her.

However, it's because of love that this unfairness even arose.

I want to keep loving you. Both me and my friend.

Calling out, looking up. My eyes catches hold of the serious expression and I flinch, just a little.

Just like that time, I wonder if it was done nicely.

Totally different from me, not one bit of me bears any resemblance.

That's why I am attracted to you and rapidly fall in love with you

At the very beginning when I first talked to you, I was so nervous that I could barely converse.

Probably, the same was true for the other as well.

Though I want to give a smile that was more earnest than always, I don't think I have the confidence to even smile like I usually do.

However, probably, the way in which both she and I smiled were likely to be the same.
>>
File: yukino-pansan-two.jpg (101KB, 572x800px) Image search: [Google]
yukino-pansan-two.jpg
101KB, 572x800px
>>140917014
they are a wake-up call to anyone who thought ANOTHER was going to just be a make-everyone-happy ending. Yukino is not OK in ANOTHER, and Yui knows it
>>
>>140917085

"......Un. I will try to do it, my own way. Thank you."

Whether it's correct or not I do not know. However, this will be my recipe.
>>
The recipes are great. They make ANOTHER better. And they make Yui better and more interesting.

We should all love and cherish them.
>>
Why do the recipes trigger Yukinofags so much.
>>
File: 38ux94o.png (311KB, 433x604px) Image search: [Google]
38ux94o.png
311KB, 433x604px
>>140916897
I R E L A N D
R
E
L
A
N
D
>>
>>140917264

Yukinofags don't have a problem with them.

Yuifags are the ones who, for reasons I honestly don't understand, in meltdown over them.
>>
>>140917264
They do?
>>
>>140917264
I've only seen Yuifags triggered, they thought all was grand, but the recipes show them that below the surface scary things lurk
>>
>>140917135
Yeah, any ending where Yukinoshita hides her love for Yui is incomplete for the characters.
>>
Yukino returns from overseas for her last year of middle school (freshman high school age to most of us in west), to be in class with Hayama again, her hero and person she "followed" as she is wont to do. They have secret intimate relationship away from school and parents have already agreed on arranged marriage. But classmates found out, and it caused trouble for Hayama's comfy clique at the time, so he dumped Yukino while Yukino couldn't understand and even yelled at him during school. He treated her like a mentally ill person to preserve his status and "friends". Yukino became very jaded and cold for the rest of the year and first year of high school. During second year, she started to warm up to Hachiman, and although her feelings genuine she still had ulterior motive of goading Hayama with her increasingly close relationship with the outcase loner.

Hachiman will be crushed when he learns the truth
>>
I think Yuifags are like early series 8man. They think she is "nice" and "fair" when we are finding out over and over that she is, in fact, neither.

There's nothing wrong with that. Even though 8man despised Yui early on, he was still putting her on a pedestal rather than viewing her a complete person.

You could say that Yui is nice, except sometimes she isn't. Yui is fair, but sometimes she can be selfish. That just makes her more human.

Yukino is not perfectly well at the end of ANOTHER. But despite the shitposting it's not like her life is over. As Sensei remarks in vol 9, someone will someday cross the line for Yukino. It's just not going to be 8man in ANOTHER.
>>
File: uMC7rsY.png (462KB, 640x456px) Image search: [Google]
uMC7rsY.png
462KB, 640x456px
>>140916554
>>
>>140917522
hey I won't disagree with you about the two girls having love for each other that slightly crosses the normal hetero boundaries, even Hachiman called it "their slightly unhealthy yuruyuri relationship". However Yukino's main love is for Hachiman, even if their is an amount of bi love for Yui (which is mutual by the way)
>>
>>140917612

I see you've been working on your pet funpost from the previous thread.
>>
>>140917765
well hey it got archived just as someone called me an autist because Yukino was overseas. But she did say she came back for last year of middle school. So I'm just continuing
>>
>>140917612
You must be the the shitposter from the previous thread.
>>
>>140917622
But if she's still friends with Yui and Hachiman they can still help her come out of shell, Hiratsuka wasn't necessarily saying it had to be romantic relationship that gets through to Yukino, just something where she is not loner and antisocial any more
>>
>>140916054
OVA fucking when?
>>
>>140917811

Yukino/Hayama is a very classical form of Oregairu shitposting. It is a little dated these days but still good for a rise.

You need to get with the times though. Now we've got Yuifags straight up inverting sexualities.
>>
>>140917612
The problem between Hayama-Haruno-Yukino happened in elementary school autist.
>>
File: YukinoDriving.png (168KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
YukinoDriving.png
168KB, 400x300px
>muh recipes
>>
File: 38292310_p0.png (1MB, 1157x1637px) Image search: [Google]
38292310_p0.png
1MB, 1157x1637px
I want to tell Yumiko she has shit taste and will never be as good as Yukino
>>
>>140917874

My feeling is it won't be either. In fact based on her recipe and what we know about Yukino I suspect she will drift apart from the other two.

That's only my opinion though. If you want to believe it won't happen that way, your theory is as good as mine.
>>
>>140917846
it's a shitpost? Let's look at evidence:
They talk of future after university in club, but Yukino surprises them by stuttering about it when they all expected her to say she'd start some incredible career.

Haruno warns Hachiman about "something more horrible than trust" about Yukino confiding in him

Hachiman has thoughts about" something horrible" when Yukino is talking about how Hayama's career path affects her since family needs both a law/legal type as well as science/med type

If you think there is other explanation for these rather ominous foreshadowings, I'm all ears
>>
What is this recipes things? Spoiler for ANOTHER? I've been out of loop for a while.
>>
>>140917960

She'll confess during the third year as they'll be busy with cram school and university entrance matters; she'll have nothing to lose. Hayama will reject her which will be devastating, but then maybe she'll think about other interesting guys she knows who are not superficial
>>
>>140918087

They're in ANOTHER vol R. Near the end. They're like memorandums that appear in other volumes.

Kinda makes me wonder what sort of non-8man PoV devices WW might use in vol 12. He's gotten rather fond of them in recent volumes.
>>
>>140918032

> Haruno warns Hachiman about "something more horrible than trust" about Yukino confiding in him

You need to take this one off your list. Everyone knows she's talking about Yukino's dependency issues there.
>>
>>140917713
>However Yukino's main love is for Hachiman
Not according to the recipes.
>>
>>140918032
Yukinofags call anyone who disagrees with them shitposters.
>>
>>140917912

They did? Everyone assumes that since it was brought up in Rumi arc that they were Rumi's age when it happened
>>
>>140918193

I'm saying the Hayama problem is part of her dependency issues
>>
>>140918032
If you have read the novel her character song, the recipes, it's cristal clear that the only guy Yukino likes is 8man and is as much clear that she doesn't feel anything for Hayama.
Yukino mother plan for her future are not revealed yet, we have to wait for vol12, but one thing is for sure, Yukino doesn't want it.
>>
>>140918322

Or maybe these threads have been around for years and years, there's not a single thing in his theory that hasn't been claimed and refuted millions of times in the past, and no one cares enough to address it.

Now the Yuifags taking a knife to Yukino's sexuality is original. That's actually worth some attention. I am currently preparing a detailed rebuttal to the gay Yukino hypothesis.

My careful, methodical research of the recipes has led me to the conclusion that Yukino likes neither males nor females. She is actually attracted to type A genders from the planet Gliese 581 c and her recipe can only be understood in that context.
>>
>>140918525
but she is a type A gender alien herself.

QED: Yukino is gayer than the 1890s
>>
>>140918489
I have read those, agree with her love for Hachiman being genuine, but am pointing to evidence she is angry and unhappy with Hayama who used to be her squeeze and moreover who the families intend for her to marry
>>
>>140917309
It was supposed to Yui's perfect ending. No matter what happens I can think "Oh well, she got her Hikki without hurting Hikki or Yukino" but these recipes shit on ANOTHER. She is a fair and kind girl, not someone who would do something like this.
>>
>>140916054
Time to delicious tears

>>140916554
MY DICK
>>
>>140918761

That's what I initially thought too, but after applying a filter to the original Japanese recipe based on the estimated light spectra from Gliese 581 c, I discovered that Yukino is actually a post-op A->B transgender and chooses to use "B" pronouns.

Furthermore she is guilty about lying about her alien gender to Yui and is too much of a coward to admit it. She clinging to the sweet notion that she's human as she piles snow on the truth.
>>
>>140916897

I'm sorry, but you are homosexual. There are high school romance comedies geared for your particular predilection, you know
>>
>>140918929
I understand now, makes sense to me
>>
>>140918881

No one will get a "perfect" ending. This is Oregairu we're talking about.

For what it's worth, I suspect vol 12 will give us Yukino's ending and it will even less "perfect" that what Yui got, though better for her at least.
>>
>>140918399
Rumi is in the last year of elementary school, and have to go to middle school (junior high school).
>>
>>140919021

Note that this only holds true for ANOTHER. She is a normal human girl attracted to males in the main story.
>>
>>140919085
Yes but I'm saying it is ASSUMPTION that Hayama/Yukino issue happened at same age. What if it didn't?
>>
>>140916054
Yukino end yet? I'm waiting.
>>
>>140919092
In main story, the girls are said to have "slightly unhealthy yuruyuri relationship' several times by Hachiman. So they are both 70% straight, 30% bi.

They probably practice deep kissing "for when they get a boyfriend" and such. Nothing too gay
>>
File: 1457152179761.png (83KB, 335x335px) Image search: [Google]
1457152179761.png
83KB, 335x335px
>>140917281
>>
>>140919101
It's not assumtion, read the novel
The assumption is yours.
>>
>>140919101

Whatever happened between Hayama and Yukino happened in elementary school. Hayama's own words make that clear

> “I don’t mind, really. I don’t feel that hung up about it. It just brought back some memories… a long time ago, I did nothing when a similar scene played out in front of me,” Hayama said, not jokingly or dejectedly, but with something like yearning.
> ...
> “…hey, I wonder how things would’ve turned out if we went to the same elementary school, Hikitani-kun.”
> I answered his question promptly. “It’s obvious. There would’ve just been one more loner in your school.”
> “You think so?”
> “I think so.” My voice was extremely thick with confidence.
> I could somewhat make out the sound of Hayama’s quiet chuckling. In order to distract me from the fact he had been laughing, Hayama let out a little cough. “I think a lot of things would’ve been ended up differently. It’s just… even so…”
>>
>>140918007
Naw, Yukino will be doll Yukino and drift away for good after highschool. 8man will never not be a thing between them unless they settle things with everything on the table.

I think you are right, Yukino's actions based on her recipe give me bad vibes. It would be different if she supported Yui and 8man without being a coward to her own feelings.
>>
File: komachi-finds-oniichan.jpg (29KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
komachi-finds-oniichan.jpg
29KB, 600x338px
>>140919237

Anyone who hates sweet supportive cute imoutos is an enemy of the human race.

Little sisters are love! Little sisters are life! Little sisters are to be cherished at all times!
>>
>>140919290
Yes, Yukino was bullied during elementary school.
>>
>>140918833
The problem with Hayama got cleared in vol 10 at the bar when they made "peace".
If you have read vol 10 about the rumors, it's hinted that the same rumor happened long ago and they handled in a bad way resulting in Yukino being bullied and Hayama not doing anything.
About the marriage, Yukimom just wanted the family to remain close, it could be that or not, we will see in vol12, but is clear that Yukino doesn't want it.
>>
>>140918525
Yukino being gay has been foreshadowed for months.
>>
Yukinofags should want the recipes to be false. Why would they want their girl to have a bad end? It would be best if Yukino got a good end for everyone.

If they are true Yui doesn't get a perfect end, she gets a sweet end with a shit flavored streak in it. If Yui got an absolutely perfect end then that would be good since the main series might have a good end for both Yui and Yukino to compensate.
>>
>>140919552

Unfortunately it doesn't hold up. My research team is uncovering nuggets of evidence of Yukino's Gliesian ancestry going all the way back to vol A.
>>
>>140919633
>yukinofag shitposting
Seems about right
>>
>>140919049
But Yukino's end will be bittersweet but honest. Yui's end is turning into sweet but more bitter the more you taste it since those recipes came to light.

I don't want a Yui end to be a lie, I want it honestly. Yui getting him like she did with that nice little assist from her best friend is lovely. I can't believe WW would shit on us.
>>
>>140919628

> Why would they want their girl to have a bad end?

What I want most of all is a Yukino in ANOTHER that is consistent with Yukino in the main story. If she wins, she wins. If she doesn't win, she doesn't.

For her to not have her personal issues in ANOTHER makes the entire story ridiculous. The recipes are good because they are proof those issues still exist and the lack of dealing with them has the predictable outcome. I want consistency in the characters. To pretend that Yukino is something she's not in the main story makes it as if it's not even Yukino in ANOTHER but some other girl with the same name.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 342x316px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 342x316px
So why doesn't 8man just go for the threesome end? Everybody wins. Especially his dick.
>>
>>140919720
I can believe Watari would shit on Yui; he hates that kind of girl
>>
>>140919628
They do want it to be false, why do you think they pretend the over-page-long recipe with literally nothing about 8man in it is actually about 8man?
>>
File: yui-suffering-03.jpg (54KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
yui-suffering-03.jpg
54KB, 1920x1080px
>>140919774
Yui and Yukino are both very jealous girls
>>
>>140918120
Like 8man?
>>
>>140919680

Just wait for me to upload my research paper to the arxiv. Then you'll see, you'll all see.

Yukino is a quantum superposition of states. She is either straight, gay, type B heterosexual, or "nu-trans fourth trimester transsexual Angst Profile ZETA-8 genderqueer" depending on how the "ending" waveform collapses.
>>
>>140919774
They're too autistic for that
>>
>>140919774
They tried in volume 11.
>>
File: 1373358542724.jpg (132KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1373358542724.jpg
132KB, 1440x810px
Sensei end best end
>>
S3/Movie to end the series when?

Have they confirmed Iroha to be the winner at least?
>>
>>140919720

The recipes aren't that bad. I'm telling you. no one will get a perfect ending.

Yui is not some angel that floats above the clouds and is perfectly nice, kind and sweet and everything is skittles and rainbows where no one can ever hurt. It's not like Yukino is going to be slashing her wrists or shaving her head.
>>
Yuifag here. Now I know what Yukinofags went through in vol 11. I don't like these recipes and I will tell you why.

I had this idea that Yui was a nice girl and didn't really have a bad bone in her body. She was fair and would screw over a precious friend. She joinedf the club because of something higher than to be with 8man. When she says she was fine with a lie I thought she was lying. Yui did so much for genuine in vol 11 out of the goodness of her heart to help her friends. I truly believed she didn't mean a word of it. She was helping Yukino come to terms with her feelings and helping 8man see reality, pure and noble goals.

But those recipes imply she is okay with a lie, she will pick her feelings over someone else's, and would be selfish. She would do something unfair as long as it was assured no one would hate her. It makes it seem like Yui knew she was stepping on Yukino's neck. All for just 8man. 8man was her big thing at the end of the day and her main thing was only to be his woman. Maybe she would have been okay with anything that only made her happy.
>>
File: y-shaved.jpg (100KB, 900x820px) Image search: [Google]
y-shaved.jpg
100KB, 900x820px
>>140920044
>>
>>140920102

But does that make Yui a monster? Or does it make her more like a normal person you can truly feel attached to. Like I said earlier in the thread, some Yuifags seem to regard Yui the same way early volumes 8man did.

But just like 8man realized Yukino isn't really as "strong and perfect" and he thought, he also realizes Yui isn't as "nice and fair" as he thought. They're both girls with more depth than that. Even in ANOTHER which takes a different path Hachiman reconsiders Yui in that one too, and ultimately ends up in a relationship with her.
>>
>>140920102
>would screw over a precious friend
*would never

>>140920044
>ui is not some angel that floats above the clouds and is perfectly nice, kind and sweet and everything
She was never presented as anything but kind and sweet. There was never any foreshadowing that she is selfish and cruel.
>>
File: 1460655553044.jpg (494KB, 1280x1430px) Image search: [Google]
1460655553044.jpg
494KB, 1280x1430px
>>
>>140920102
Love drives people to doing extreme things. In Yui's case it drove her to doing what she perceived as a wrongdoing to her best friend. In Yukino's case it made her encourage the one she loves to be with someone else, even if that person will never know her feelings.
>>
>>140920244

> She was never presented as anything but kind and sweet.

Well if this is your post >>140920102 you yourself pointed out the evidence she was not that way, but you (and many others) made excuses for it.

Yui straight up TELLS 8man in vol 11
> I am not as nice a girl as you think I am
>>
>>140920102

selfish? that is true any time two or more girls who know each other like one guy, and one gets confession accepted and gets to be with him.

There is nothing wrong with that, it's reality. There is no notion of "fairness" .
>>
File: 1454488012106.jpg (127KB, 1192x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1454488012106.jpg
127KB, 1192x1360px
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
Ya'll motherfuckers need Jesus.
>>
>>140920102
Yukinofag here. I'm disgusted by the fact that Yukino is a liar in the recipes. Yukino would never do something wrong by her friend like that, she would know that it's in everybody's best interest to come clean about everything, because she's a genuine person. Watari is a hack for making her a worse person just so Yuifags wouldn't be angry. Fuck Watari and fuck Yuifags.
>>
>>140920438

> she would know that it's in everybody's best interest to come clean about everything, because she's a genuine person

Yet she needed to be saved by Hachiman in vol 11 because she was totally about to surrender to Yui's proposal and give up genuine for good.

She cares about being a genuine person, but she's weak and cowardly. And unlike in the main story, Hachiman is not bridging the distance to her. They aren't having the kind of moments together that inspire Yukino to stand up for what she wants.

I don't think her characterization in ANOTHER is all that wrong compared to the main story.
>>
>>140916054
Fuck yes.
I didn't even watch the last EP of S2 but I'm definitely watching this just for Iroha
>>
>>140920334
Japanese don't use western astrology. If we knew birth year for them could do Shukuyo astrology
>>
>>140920239
Normal people are in normal life. Yui was exceptional. Yes it makes her more realistic and more believable but I wanted to believe.

> They're both girls with more depth than that.
I guess that is the point I missed, 8man viewed them as perfect cutouts to the archetype he wanted to put them in. He was wrong and realizing that will help him.

>>140920298
Yeah but when all the chips are on the table she will do the thing that will net her 8man, everything else be damned. The Yui I liked would have considered everyone's feelings. ANOTHER is not the right Yui end. a Yui is supposed to not have an unseen darkness. At least to me it wasn't.

>>140920327
But everyone's feelings weren't in the open and Both Yukino and Yui knew what 8man didn't.

>>140920325
I thought she was just being hard on herself.

I guess 8man and being with him matters more to her than anything. I didn't want to see it.
>>
File: iroha smile.png (699KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
iroha smile.png
699KB, 1280x720px
>>140920102
Irohafag here. Post your Iroha when Iroha wins the 8bowl.
>>
>>140920594
I just don't care anymore. I really don't. Iroha can have whatever.
>>
>>140919842
Not the girl you responded to but yeah it's pretty clear her and 8man will be a thing once he gets over his idolisation of Yukino
>>
>>140920533
It might not be but it tastes bad. Is Yukino going to swallow genuine in any universe that doesn't have 8man trying to to get closer to her?
>>
>>140920757
She probably ends up like Haruno under normal circumstances.
>>
>>140920757

She needs a special someone to do it. 8man is the only one we know of. But I'm not saying they're "soulmates" or anything silly like that.

Sensei's words to 8man in vol 9 are valuable in this debate over Yukino. She makes it clear that it does not have to be 8man who goes the distance for her. Someone will do it eventually. Sensei says that happened to her. The knock there is that you look at Sensei who is filled with regrets and know that there will be some permanent damage. But in a way, getting a little damaged is part of growing to begin with.
>>
File: yukino-wings.png (789KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yukino-wings.png
789KB, 1280x720px
>>140920368
Turn from your dark ways my son, and walk toward the pure snowy light. Accept Yukino into your heart, and be saved.
>>
>>140920533
>They aren't having the kind of moments together that inspire Yukino to stand up for what she wants.
But volume 11 is the only time that happens, and he doesn't inspire her so much as he outright tells her to get her own shit together.
>>
>>140920809

Well she's not like how Haruno was when Haruno was in high school, per Sensei.

I think if nothing is done to address Yukino's weakness, she will be end up being the doll Yukino we saw in vol 11. More likely, she will manage to overcome it but not perfectly and she'll be something similar to Sensei, who was always meant to be a kind of "bad end Yukino".
>>
>>140920594
I wonder if they'll have room for her winning in 12. It would make sense if they focused the final volume on resolving the club, and then there's a volume 12.5 were they go on the "next time" date they talked about in 10.5.
>>
>>140920930

It's not just the scene at the end, there is also the infirmary scene in vol 10 that's different.

And he most certain did inspire her there. He basically pulled her back from the absolute brink, imparted Sensei's wisdom onto her, and told her not to give up. The way she responded to that, bringing up his request and offering her own indicates how pivotal a moment it was to her.
>>
>>140921088

The best Irohafags can hope for is a scenario where Yui gets rejected, Yukino gets with 8man but it's a fleeting one year romance, then Iroha swoops in and picks up a heartbroken 8man on the rebound at the very end.

Which would sort of be a fulfillment of her 'safe tile' strategy, so you never know.
>>
>>140921103
I'm talking specifically about scenes which encourage Yukino to behave autonomously, of which there is only one: the ending of volume 11.

Other scenes that changed are besides the point. Prior to that 8man was making Yukino's dependency worse if anything.
>>
>>140921103
but in infirmary scene she basically is doing a Yumiko, changing career path to be with her friends. Sure there was a good thing there, as she realized her feelings, but it's far far from taking step for her two major issues.
>>
>>140921168
>Yukino gets with 8man but it's a fleeting one year romance
Refuted in literally every single Yahari thread prior to this one.
>>
>>140921219
>>140921250

We don't know how the other scenes affected Yukino deep down. Clearly they had some effect, though.

I'm not saying they directly addressed her issues. But they laid a groundwork for their relationship that bears fruit later on.

The key thing is that throughout the series, when Yukino stands up for herself on something, Hachiman has consistently been the catalyst for it. These other scenes play into that and some of them are missing in ANOTHER.
>>
File: 1436154635664.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1436154635664.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>140920594
>>
>>140921314

Oh? I was in the entire thread that just archived, from start to end. When did it ever "refute" that argument?

And go ahead and do so if you don't mind, for my sake.
>>
>>140921359
The clear effect is that they made it even worse, to the point that her immediate family had to start getting involved and she was directly quoting 8man instead of using her own reasoning with them.
>>
>>140921400
Yukino doesn't love 8man romantically.
>>
>>140921473

Oh I see. It's shitposting, then.
>>
>>140921430

Eh, I see it as a progression for her. She had to get worse before she could truly get better. For 8man to be that catalyst, he had to know how she really was.
>>
>>140921488
It isn't shitposting, no amount of meme character songs or recipes will change that.
>>
File: 1449721570666.jpg (60KB, 472x510px) Image search: [Google]
1449721570666.jpg
60KB, 472x510px
>>140920594
>>
So, will Yukino ever regret giving Yui that assist in the ANOTHER timeline or will it wallow up self hatred? Will it be in her character song in a spinoff where she is Sensei to a few troubled kids?
>>
>>140921527

Man if her character song, recipes, and 11 volumes of build up have all these memes in them, just imagine all the memes that will be in vol 12. We'll have to throw the whole book out because of this "Yukino/8man" romance meme.
>>
>>140921359
It's actually hard to think of instances of Yukino standing up for herself other than against classmates she considers on lower tier.

One could bring up her choosing to run for president, but she caved in rather quickly just seeing Iroha reversed her stance of wanting to run and having nominations. She could have actually ran in election.
>>
>>140921553
If I had the balls to ever get a dakimura this is the one I want.
>>
>>140916054
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
WW should have just given Yuifags the perfect end. Now they are agitated and scared.
>>
>>140921586

Honestly? It's best not to think about it too closely.

I mean shit it could out like WA2 eventually, but we should operate on the assumption that unless something is directly foreshadowed or suggested, it's going to go down the path of least resistance.
>>
>>140921527
But the recipes support the gay Yukino theory more than anything else.
>>
>>140921624

She caved because even though she wanted student council president for herself, it was trying to help Hachiman that really motivated her to do it. He went behind her back and undermined that, which made her give up.
>>
>>140921599
If she had anything in those 11 volumes this conversation wouldn't be taking place.
>>
>>140921675

No remember, it's the alien Yukino theory that the recipe supports.
>>
>>140921714

Are you new to 4chan?

This waifu wars conversation would be taking place no matter what.
>>
>>140921701
>it was trying to help Hachiman that really motivated her to do it
How did Yukino running for president help 8man in any way whatsoever?
>>
>>140921586
more likely her sad future would include arranged marriage for power/wealth and she'd be executive in family corporation. She'd have respect, money, power, sex a couple times to make heirs that she'd be too busy to properly mother (repeating history).....but no love, no soulmate, no friends. She'd have a life of doing a duty with no joy.
>>
>>140921786
Not this specific conversation. The one taking place would be a lot shittier because it wouldn't be just Yukinofags arguing theories with no story support whatsoever.
>>
>>140921701
I don't believe so, she was in mode of club members not helping each other but rather just competing independently to see who was the best at solving requests. Nothing for Hachiman other than anger and spite, still deeply offended and hurt by that fake confession.
>>
>>140921802

Yukino had a meltdown when Hachiman suggested giving that speech that would debase himself yet again. She absolutely could not bear the prospect of it.

But she was still unable to be assertive in stopping it. Then Haruno gives her the spiel about how "you're just like mom, always having other people do your dirty work" and that motivates her to run for student council, so he won't have to give the speech.

Yui realizes Yukino's motivation of course. Thus she gives her "I am going to beat Yukino" resolution and also decides to run for president. 8man does not understand it though, he finds a method that undermines what Yukino is trying to do and that upsets her. Because she assumed he would understand.
>>
>>140921858

Where specifically have you provided any story support in this chain of posts?

This is exactly like a 4chan waifu war thread, don't kid yourself.
>>
File: protect that smile.jpg (124KB, 1280x722px) Image search: [Google]
protect that smile.jpg
124KB, 1280x722px
>>140920594
>>
>>140921937
That can't be correct, because her running wouldn't stop Hachiman from employing whatever method he wanted since they were now competing instead of helping each other. He was free to use the rottenest methods he could.
>>
>>140921992
Here, let me list all the times Yukino has had positive, unambiguous romantic development with 8man:
>
>>
>>140922080

But she wanted to prevail all the same. She wanted to help him and he kept her from doing it.
>>
File: tehe.png (865KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tehe.png
865KB, 1280x720px
>>140921369
Winning 8man is quite literally her birthright.
>>
>>140922107

Well keep on thinking that and then in vol 12 when she's riding the 8inch in the club room, you'll call it an asspull.
>>
>>140922161
Nice source, mister time traveler, and good discussion.
>>
>>140922123
Prevailing wouldn't help him; he'd be doing the rotten things away. She caved because Hachiman went in the direction of removing the reason for request, Iroha now wanted to be president. If Yukino really wanted it, she could have run and most likely would have one, what with all the Iroha nominations being falsified. The thing she remarked about Hachiman not understanding was her wanting to have a purpose, she can't function without one and can't come up with one on her own. No direction, no purpose, blown on the winds of expectations alone.
>>
File: 50336095_p2.png (236KB, 417x600px) Image search: [Google]
50336095_p2.png
236KB, 417x600px
>>140920594
いろはす~
>>
Tried watching this series, why is it so fucking boring? You'd think I'd like the MC at least.
>>
>>140922256

Well to be fair, it was both.

She, poked by Haruno, ran for president to try and help Hachiman and it was also something she wanted for herself but was unable to assert herself until she had something else to strive for. Hachiman failed to understand both reasons.
>>
>>140922161
Nothing so lewd on school property, just making confession that he'll be trying to excuse back to her as some kind of misunderstanding. Then she'll interupt saying "moron, idiot, Hachiman!", jump in his lap and kiss him. Hiratsuka-sensei will open the door, and Yukino will take her tongue out of Hachiman's mouth to say "Sensei, Knock!". Hiratsuka will drop her papers and then run off crying about Hachiman finding true love before her, to go on a week long bender.
>>
>>140922371
>>140922256

Even after she found about Iroha not wanting to be president, she still couldn't bring herself to run for StuCo president until Haruno called her out with the "dirty work" bit. That was the part referring to 8man and that's what directly motivated her to run.
>>
>>140922148
I would order all the volumes from amazon if WW make her win. She´s just pure unfiltered enjoyable, the back and forth teasing is making me harder than the hardest material in this world.
>>
File: 1453853864358.png (60KB, 243x297px) Image search: [Google]
1453853864358.png
60KB, 243x297px
Why is everyone in this show so cute?
>>
File: 1461199923749.jpg (100KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1461199923749.jpg
100KB, 720x720px
>>140920594
>>
>>140922451
She showed up hoping to use Hayama for spokesperson and thought meeting was about that. Haruno's remark was about her using ex-childhood friend.
>>
I don't get this.

Isn't the point of 8man is that he'll never get women and he's apathetic to it all?

Or is this some much "needed" development?

Also isn't the sensei way cuter than everyone else?
>>
>>140922355
If gets better once the main love interest shows up.
>>
>>140922355
>Not relating to the 8man
>Not liking the 8man
>Not finding the conversation entertaining
I guess you dislike it for the lack of fan-service, lack of harem, lack of power fantasy, lack of the usual LN fat otaku self-insert?
>>
>>140922533
so buy a PS-Vita and order the game + OVA

Watari made those just for you
>>
>>140922549
Season 1 Hachiman maintained he didn't need friends or girlfriend.

Sorry but the whole story is to demolish that point of view; Hachiman was wrong and now he knows it. He has friends, acquaintances, and two girls who are very precious to him and both of whom are in love with him though he's in denial since he doesn't believe anyone would value him that much. That last flaw in his makeup will be destroyed in vol 12
>>
>>140922606
>fanservice

I don't really enjoy this that much unless its fun.

>harem

I got into it because 8man wasn't the center of a harem at all. Somehow it still bored me.

I actually like 8man but the story around this kind of bored me. Fuck the trap was cute though.
>>
>>140922549
Neither do most people in this thread.

Well the point is technically for him to grow to the point where he can. It's a coming-of-age story.

Which development are you wondering about? The romance shitflinging is just selfinserfags beging cancer. Romance doesn't serve any actual purpose to the story other than as a source of conflict.

Yes absolutely.
>>
File: IROAH or DEATH.webm (2MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
IROAH or DEATH.webm
2MB, 720x405px
>>
>>140922549
Coming-of-age stories is what this is. You grow up from your narrowminded shit thinking.
>>
>>140922824

No the romance is for another key lesson Hachiman needs to learn, that someone else outside of family could actually value him and hold him precious. That can happen in a close friendship without romance IRL, but this story is going to do it via romance which is one of a few possibilities
>>
File: 1421845502043.jpg (92KB, 766x632px) Image search: [Google]
1421845502043.jpg
92KB, 766x632px
>>140916054

>I'm supposed to self-insert as this edgy asshole
>he gets girls by doing literally nothing

Yeah no, immersion broken.
>>
>>140922725
The problem wasn't that he had no intention to get friends or a girlfriend, the problem was that he was performing self-destructive social behaviors and intended to cut himself off entirely.

Sensei put it pretty clearly in the beginning. He didn't need to like dealing with people, he just had to make sure to have the necessary skills to do so in adult life.
>>
>>140923086
Yukino for friendship and Yui for romance. A love triangle will just sour human relationships for him thinking no matter what he does bad things will happen.
>>
>>140922930
>You grow up from your narrowminded shit thinking

Damn so then most of /a/ haven't had their coming of age stories then?
>>
File: 1456874802329.png (290KB, 486x688px) Image search: [Google]
1456874802329.png
290KB, 486x688px
>>140922923
I AM AWAITED
>>
>>140923086
>Hachiman needs to learn, that someone else outside of family could actually value him and hold him precious.
Conflict

>That can happen in a close friendship without romance IRL, but this story is going to do it via romance which is one of a few possibilities
Source of conflict.
>>
>>140923114
doing nothing? The girls see positive traits of his that are below the dark cynical exterior. He cares for people, works hard on projects though bitching the whole while, has fascinating views on things even if some are bad or wrong or funny, can show leadership, can help even at community level.
>>
>>140923252
Romance for him has not been a source of conflict.
>>
>>140923264

Wow it's almost like he's an average person, yet I don't see girls swarming my dick for doing this.
>>
>>140923252
Sure there (probably) will be conflict because the romance BUT I'd maintain Hachiman would learn a valuable and badly needed lesson even if only one girl confessed with true feelings
>>
>>140923114
The only girls he "gets" are one with horrible self-esteem issues and guilt over getting him run over and another that he basically works like a slave for. Most don't want anything to do with him.
>>
>>140923323

I disagree that average person in high school does all those things. Leadership to level of straightening out two floundering student councils and acting like producer for community event?
>>
>>140923338

>self-esteem issues

I guess I'm supposed to believe that they're much uglier than they're drawn.
>>
>>140923338
Guilt? He chose to go after the dog. Not the dog owner's fault (she thinks of him as hero though) and not the passenger's fault. Not even the driver who felt bad and apologized though he got the car down to less than lethal speed fortunately.
>>
8man needs a girl to like him who isn't as fucked up as Yui and Yukino. Romancing either is a bad move and has immensely negative consequences.
>>
>>140923417

Yui has need to be in popular clique even if treated badly. That's a self-esteem issue. Yukino is a whole ball of inferiority complex even as she disguises it with superiority complex and default hostile interactions
>>
File: ea3a4a3b882cfaadfc1acb1beb982597.jpg (721KB, 1122x1565px) Image search: [Google]
ea3a4a3b882cfaadfc1acb1beb982597.jpg
721KB, 1122x1565px
SCANS FUCKING WHEN?
>>
You know what, 8man does not care about Iroha, the only thing holding is club's responsiblity
>>
>>140923334
You're not really addressing my point. Romance is the method they chose to drive the conflict, but the fact remains that it only exists for that purpose.
>>
>>140923464

everyone has problems, anon. There are no perfect people and everyone has phobias, issues, hang-ups, problems. these issues are rising to the surface in this story, and at least some will be dealt with
>>
>>140923545

So they go after a prick who won't give them approval?

Well now it's more believable, but also more sickening.
>>
>>140923649
Yeah but Yui and Yukino takes the cake together. Their bullshit comes as a package and whether we want to admit it or not shit will go down the second he chooses one over the other. Not even a sidegirl fag but Saki or Iroha would be better for him.
>>
>>140923454
What does your subjective worldview have anything to do with a fictional character's subjective worldview?
>>
>>140923582

He feels responsibility for her, even mentions that during "the genuine" while starting the request. He was very happy to see her finally starting to "be presidential" too during christmas event. He cares about his kohai
>>
>>140923664
Well yeah, that's why the entire love triangle is repeatedly shown as fucked up and the most likely ending is none of them getting together.
>>
>>140923464
Yui and Yukino would probably begin to mutually cut up each other's arms
>>
>>140923758

Story has a real world person who wrote it, who intended to convey worldviews of characters. The mind of the recipient and the view of that fictional world and characters worldviews are of course relevant.
>>
>>140923841
>Yui and Yukino would probably begin to mutually munch each other's carpets.
Fixed that for you.
>>
>>140923873
This may come as a shock to you, but even in real life there are worldviews that differ from your own.
>>
>>140923664
>So they go after a prick who won't give them approval?
8man gives them approval on occasion.
>>
>>140923805
At the end of the day he wants both in his life but knows that he won't get them. Why can't he be friends with them?
>>
>>140923805

I disagree because monogamous penguins. Hachiman is going to get a girlfriend.
>>
Volume 12 never fucking ever.

Why does it take Watari an entire year just to finish his story?
>>
>>140924046
fucking seiyuus
>>
>>140924030
That was a red herring. If 8man gets a girlfriend it won't be a YY.
>>
>>140924002
He can. All he cares about is genuine, romance is not even on his list of priorities.
>>
>>140924046

oh maybe because working on two other anime, one other light novel series, live events and the "radio shows", a PS vita game and an OVA for this story.....but other than that sure he's been sitting on his ass counting the money
>>
ANOTHER proves there is no good and happy end with picking a YY.
>>
the amount of irohafag is too damm high.jpg
>>
>>140924106
>>140924030
Calling it a red herring is unnecessary. It was just a gentle way of showing them that forming a 3p was not feasible.
>>
>>140924106
If there is one thing that Japanese Light Novel covers teach us, it is that the MC always always gets the aloof, untouchable, elite, absurdly beautiful long haired girl pictured on volume 1.

quod erat demonstrandum
>>
>>140924263
How isn't it though? They all like eachother and care for eachother. Yui and Yukino aren't possessive girls and 8man can handle two.
>>
>>140924160
He needs to stop being lazy. Channel Kawakami and write so much material that production can't even keep up.
>>
>>140924288
>wrong as expected
>the most cliche ending possible will happen
Sounds legit.
>>
>>140923758
I don't think she really feels guilty over it.
>>
>>140924361
The title is about the journey, not the destination.
>>
So at the end of the day only 8man matters to Yui? That is horrible.
>>
File: g1.jpg (112KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
g1.jpg
112KB, 1366x768px
>>140924259
Isn't that a good thing, tho?
>>
>>140924326
OreGairu has always been about strategic timing in release of material, whether games with OVA or LN with anime. Releases will be scheduled and rationed, and the consumers will be kept hungry.
>>
>>140924515
Not at all, Yui wants to have the club and take 8man at the end too. But someone is going to get hurt, reality will be different.
>>
>>140924643
She got that in ANOTHER. Yui gets to date 8man and the club is fine. No one got hurt.
>>
>>140924321
For one, they all have shit they need to work out before romance is on the table. Disregarding social standards isn't very practical or realistic (same reason we can't get an imouto end, no matter how much 8man tries to claim it's his fallback). Yui's the only one in the group whose romantic inclinations aren't completely dubious. Overall them getting together actually serve any purpose within the plot other than making some otaku happy.
>>
>>140917045
>>140917085
Learn how to write a paragraph, dumb ass niggas these days.
>>
>>140924105

do you mean it's the fault of seiyuus,

or that he has sex with Soari on monday night, Nao on tuesday, Ayane on wed. etc.

If that's true I'd expect Soari in the rotation twice, moaning and panting and giving verbal abuse as Yukino on Monday and then Ayase on the weekend.
>>
File: 8man.png (854KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
8man.png
854KB, 1280x720px
>>140924542
We need to go higher.
>>
>>140924683
Yukino is swallowing hurt in ANOTHER.

Yui it is worth noting is already swallowing hurt in main series just for realizing Yukino also loves Hachiman.
>>
>>140924795
Based on Watari's gigantic kouhai crush he'd prefer Ayane if anything.
>>
>>140920368
Ironically, it's Easter for orthodox christians like me.
>>
>>140924874
>Yui
>realizing
How does this massive red flag keep going over people's heads?
>>
>>140924895
>>140924795
>implying he wouldn't take Nao every night because she's the cheapeast
>>
File: ____komachi.jpg (547KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
____komachi.jpg
547KB, 500x500px
>>140924895

attached: Watari's twitter icon
>>
>>140925000
Do you have picture of her being cheap?

*unzips fly*
>>
>>140924933
What red flag? Everyone knows Yui knows about Yukino's feelings in the main series.

>>140924874
Yukino helped Yui get 8man in ANOTHER. She isn't hurt.
>>
>>140925111
Yui is the single worst character at reading other peoples' emotions in the entire series, and she's pretty damn vocally self-aware about it too. I have no idea how you managed to get the idea she was anything else.
>>
>>140922923
WITNESSED
>>
>>140917045
>>140917085
>>140917141
I have no idea what any of this means. It is vague shit and I don't know how you people get so much meaning from this.
>>
>>140925394
Yui figured out that Yukino liked 8man after the infirmary scene.Not hard to do but she did it.
>>
>>140923170
Yup, so most of /a/ have their coming of age through gook cartoons.
Why do you think OMK is held such high regards?
>>
Since Yui wins in ANOTHER so flawlessly that means she will coast and win the main series.
>>
>>140926436
I see flaws in ANOTHER, there are dark foreboding shapes moving under the placid surface of the water.

I'm expect Yui in the main series will undergo a process not unlike a chicken at a processing plant.
>>
>>140926638
What flaws? Yui won him without opposition and Yukino helped her. Everyone is happy.

>I'm expect Yui in the main series will undergo a process not unlike a chicken at a processing plant.
Nope, WW will make Yui win for consistency. He didn't hurt Yukino in ANOTHER so he won't hurt Yui in the main series if Yui somehow loses.
>>
File: P_20160426_180116.jpg (1MB, 4096x2304px) Image search: [Google]
P_20160426_180116.jpg
1MB, 4096x2304px
Only here to post best girl
>>
Iroha is the only reason I would bother watching this POS looking anime
>>
>>140925914
>Yui
>figured out
That's not how her character works. Also anime-original shit.
>>
>>140926965
>Iroha T-shirt
way
>>
>>140928006
wat*
>>
>>140926965
post a picture of the entire daki
>>
>>140916054
Should have made it into an eroge from the beginning, much autism would have been avoided and the board would be a bit better.
>>
Yuckyno a shit. A SHIT.
>>
8man doesn't like Yui or Yukino. If he did he could walk right up to one of them and ask her to be his girlfriend. He would have a girlfriend after that.
>>
>>140928908
It's not that he doesn't like them
He just has zero self confidence in himself and doesn't think that any girl would like someone as gross as him so he never bothers to try
>>
>>140922923
Is there a least a compilation of these, I've only seen 2 others.
>>
>>140929123
He should read their recipes. It would spell out a lot for him.
>>
>>140929123
Both Yui and Yukino have dropped him hints and look at him with those sort of eyes. He should know quite well that they have a thing for him.
>>
File: 1461216354744.jpg (2MB, 3213x6000px) Image search: [Google]
1461216354744.jpg
2MB, 3213x6000px
What does it mean that ANOTHER had a romance end with Yui and nothing bad? Does that mean there will be no romance in the main series with bad things happening?
>>
>>140925646
My dear lad, you may be suffering from some form of autism
>>
>>140929697
He doesn't know if they're just being nice or not and is too afraid to seek confirmation, so he just pushes his own feelings about it aside and tries to carry on normally. He's pretty badly burnt from his experience with Orimoto
>>
>>140928908
he does know he stops Yui's proposition because he realises what she means.
>>
>>140929931
He doesn't think Yukino is nice and he should know that Yui is sweet to him not because she is nice. He thinks she is an ideal on a pedestal, she is both strong and capable. He thinks Yui is a nice girl who is kind and fair.
>>
>>140925646
People just see what they want to see in it.
>>
>>140929931
It's more that the constant drama pushed any chance of those sorts of feelings manifesting straight out the window. Yui was able to preserve and grow her feelings for 8man because she liked him from the beginning, but Yukino is a complete mess and 8man has had completely different priorities.

Even when it came to the date with Yui it wasn't an emotional motivation so much as a combination of following his changing ideals and what he logically concluded was the most appropriate way to respond to her sincere feelings.
>>
>>140929875
Explain it to me.
>>
>>140919552
>has been foreshadowed for months.
Only by 8man who keeps saying Yukino is gay so he won't imagine her with any guys, especially not Hayato.
>>
>>140916554
Does she want the dick?
>>
>>140931114
Which doesn't make sense because the guy she has her eyes on isn't Hayama, it is Pan-san
>>
>>140931114
Wasn't the real issue with Hayato that they might not even have any say in the matter?
>>
>>140931380
Yes and no, 8man gets pretty irked at the mere mention of they're past together.
He also kind of disregards the possibility of Yukino even being able to be romantic.
>>
File: 09.jpg (136KB, 617x617px) Image search: [Google]
09.jpg
136KB, 617x617px
>tfw Iroha is best girl
>>
>>140924259
I'm always here without posting.
>>
>>140931380
>>140932217
Where there is smoke there is fire. I look forward to HayamaxYukino. ANOTHER didn't deliver on its promise.

>>140932374
Iroha loves Hayama and wants to be his girlfriend.
>>
>>140932397
>Iroha loves Hayama and wants to be his girlfriend.
well that's true. But did any of your high school crush bear fruit?

Still, I wonder how WW would solve Iroha and Saki feeling for 8man (Saki aside, Hayama even said "her feeling might be for someone else" in previous volume), or will just ignore it all like a hack writer he is.
>>
File: 51021591_p0.jpg (987KB, 1240x1740px) Image search: [Google]
51021591_p0.jpg
987KB, 1240x1740px
>>140932397
>Where there is smoke there is fire
There hasn't been a fire there for more than 10 years, the exact same rumors every single time for the same reasons without a single shred of evidence for them.
All they do is piss off everyone.

>ANOTHER didn't deliver on its promise.
ANOTHER promised YuixHayato more than Yukino.
>>
File: 8man.jpg (2MB, 1280x4320px) Image search: [Google]
8man.jpg
2MB, 1280x4320px
who /8man/ here?
>>
>>140932516
>But did any of your high school crush bear fruit?
Yes.

>Hayama even said "her feeling might be for someone else" in previous volume
Hayato did say that and Iroha knows that Hachiman makes her heart sway but she doesn't care, she still wants Hayato in the end.
>>
>>140932547
>ANOTHER promised YuixHayato more than Yukino.
Yui only wants Hikki. Time and time has proved this.

>All they do is piss off everyone.

Yukino didn't mind them as long as Yui and 8man knew they weren't true. Makes me wonder Yukino would have felt or done if 8man thought there was truth to them.

>>140932516
Saki will get disappointed when he gets tied romantically to someone and Iroha will bow out never letting him know what she really felt for him.
>>
>>140932630
>Hayato did say that and Iroha knows that Hachiman makes her heart sway

I wanted to say "WW dropped a hint about how the story would go using that line" though, but may be that' just red herring or fan-service from a hacky author.
>>
>>140932667
>Yui only wants Hikki. Time and time has proved this.
Yes and Yukino only wants the real Hachiman, your point is?

>Yukino didn't mind them as long as Yui and 8man knew they weren't true. Makes me wonder Yukino would have felt or done if 8man thought there was truth to them.
Do the same thing she did with Iroha, make them know the rumors are false.
>>
>>140932721
>I wanted to say "WW dropped a hint about how the story would go using that line"
Sorry Anon the hint about the end is in Volume 10. Destinyland was Volume 9.
>>
>>140932667
>Iroha will bow out never letting him know what she really felt for him.
The epitome of bad writing. Not like I will care at that point though. Will use VN ending as head canon.
>>
>>140923114
You don't have to self-insert, are you unable to enjoy things unless you self-insert?
>>
>>140932733
>Yes and Yukino only wants the real Hachiman, your point is?
Yukino has unresolved feelings for Pan-san. ANOTHER proves that in every universe she likes Pan-san even if he ignores her for a month and a half.

>make them know the rumors are false.
I am just wondering if it would bother her more if 8man thought they were true rather than Iroha.

>>140932785
Yeah it might suck but the main series is on Yukino's route like it or not. I prefer Yui and Iroha to her significantly but at this point it is best to be honest and take what we can get.
>>
>>140932561
me, only the parts of not having friends and unable to decipher usual social activities
>>
>>140932769
>implying there should be only one hint
>>
>>140932835
>Yukino has unresolved feelings for Pan-san.
Pan-san's true form is Hachiman.
There was some comparison between Winnie the Pooh, who Pan-san was based on and Hachiman, some weeks ago.

>>140932894
Tell that to Watari, he's the one who said that Volume 10 is what hold hint to the ending.
It's why people read so much into the fortunes and the "Words of the Ancients".
>>
File: crawling in my skin.jpg (63KB, 627x696px) Image search: [Google]
crawling in my skin.jpg
63KB, 627x696px
>>140932835
>the main series is on Yukino's route like it or not
Truly sad. But that's all the more laughter if he proves us all wrong.
>>
>>140932979
ANOTHER makes me think that it will end with Yukino. Not that they get together or have a happy end but it will be her end. Surprises of which character are out the window. My expectations of Iroha are the lowest they have ever been.

>>140932965
>Pan-san's true form is Hachiman.
That would be creepy if she snuggled all night with a stuffed animal form of 8man while thinking of 8man. The worst 8man does is pretend to be her.
>>
>>140933062
i hope a girl do masturbate while thinking of me, i will find her and fuck her
>>
I miss the first season of this show.

In retrospect, I think this is the show I have enjoyed the most. Strong contender Mushi-shi.
>>
>>140933128
I hope your English education is going well. I will find you and teach you.
>>
>>140932217
>He also kind of disregards the possibility of Yukino even being able to be romantic.
I feel like this is a pretty key detail that a lot of people get a misunderstanding on. 8man doesn't detest the idea of Yukino dating anyone because of some kind of possessiveness, he detests it because he projects his personal ideals all over her, and one of his ideals is not needing or wanting any romantic relationship whatsoever.
>>
ANOTHER was Yukino's good end. She has friends and helped them because she wanted to.
>>
>>140933291
i hope some qt nice hearted girls will pity me especially of my broken english to give pity sex
>>
>>140933591
Fuck off Yuipollfag.
>>
This is still going on? I thought the author only had 2 volumes left after the show ended a year ago, what the fuck has he been doing?
>>
>>140933608
Why would he or any other Yuifag want Yukino to have a good end in ANOTHER?
>>
>>140933591
Fuck you. Yukino is going to win the Yuibowl in volume 12 and there's nothing you can say to stop her.
>>
>>140933708
>Yui was the MC all along
>>
Iroha has no feelings for8man.
>>
>>140933992
We know.
>>
>>140934303
>>140933992
WITNESSED
>>
File: ore094031.png (1MB, 1340x754px) Image search: [Google]
ore094031.png
1MB, 1340x754px
So Is it true what i heard?

That Yukinon and Hayato have an arrenged marriage.

So does this confirm my theory that Hachiman end with NONE?

he will get the genuine feeling by getting correct and right relationships on everyone and them vanish from their lifes.

so S3 final season and ending for the show?
>>
>>140929864
Since Another was the alternate ending he'll end up with Yukinon in the LN.
>>
>>140934480
>So does this confirm my theory that Hachiman end with NONE?
No it means that this romcom will end like The Graduate with Hachiman crashing the wedding and eloping with Yukino.
>>
S3 WHEN

W
H
E
N
>>
>>140934692
probably around 2019
>>
File: 1319074319001.png (26KB, 600x489px) Image search: [Google]
1319074319001.png
26KB, 600x489px
Anons I wanna read this stuff from chapter one to up to date.

I can't find any pdfs or something.

where sould I lurk?
>>
>>140934674
After banging her mom
>>
>>140934771
The accursed site has all of them
https://www.reddit.com/r/OreGairuSNAFU/wiki/index#wiki_light_novels
>>
>>140934728
but thats a long time to wait
i want S3 now
>>
>>140916054
WAIT, WHAT IS THIS?
>>
>>140934808
Upvoted
>>
>>140934674
>Hachiman crashing the wedding and eloping with Yukino.
Can this be even more cliched?
>>
>>140934808
i wish the accursed site has all the LNs like Amaburi, Haganai and Hentai-Ouji-Neko
>>
>>140923575
Fuck if I know.
>>
>>140934890
Meme all you want, that's the only place you'll find them.
>>
>>140934480
>>140934674
>>140934692
>>140934871
considering the time when the novel gets and how there were 2 years from is 1 to s2 I think 2019 is a nice timing, also an OVA and maybe OVA's for alternative endings like in clannad.

However I must say a crushing main ending, where nobody wins the 8man bowl, is perfect,.

He will get that genuine feeling from getting the life of tthose who he cares in order, with their repective partners, one by one, first the teacher, then his sister and so on, until he gets Yui and Yukinon a boy of their own. even his 3 bros.

At the end hachiman vanishes from their lifes, knowin he made the genuine and solve all thee problems.
>>
>>140934808
thank you anon that score you up a lot of points <3.
>>
>>140920102
>>140920102

>giving a shit about Another as a yuifag

Sink or swim, heaven or hell.

I'm here for the suffering, hoping my expectations to be thwarted.
>>
>>140916054
So who's going to download the ROM and videocapture their ViTa?
>>
>>140926965
my nigga
>>
>>140920334
Haruno master race
>>
>>140934583
He will end with Yukinon on the OVA. or movie.

but ln ed, will be hachiman alone.
he even says it. If he chooses that path he will end alone.
>>
File: giphy.gif (3MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3MB, 448x252px
>>
People still care for this shit ?
>>
File: Sensei.jpg (63KB, 669x960px) Image search: [Google]
Sensei.jpg
63KB, 669x960px
Ya'll arguing over who is best girl, when it's clearly sensei
>>
>>140935070
smoking alcoholic used goods with violent tendency and dubious background
>>
>>140935070
>>140935245
8man himself said he would go hardly for her with the right conditions.
>>
So what's the ending of Another?
>>
>>140935331
Yui wakes up
>>
File: 1461860631336.jpg (272KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
1461860631336.jpg
272KB, 960x544px
>>140935245
And that's why she's best girl.

>>140935321
And he said he'd fall for her if he was born 10 years later, but what's to stop him from falling for he right now?
>>
>>140935492
>And he said he'd fall for her if he was born 10 years later
So if her were 7?
8man really wants some /ss/.
>>
>>140935492
age gap.
He said, that's why he doesn't even bother thinking about it, Just accepted it.
>>
>>140935535
Fuck, meant to type '10 years later'
>>
>>140935535
>>140935610
Dammit, I did it again I was meant to type '10 years earlier'
>>
>>140935551

another proof hachiman is a retard
>>
>>140935682
>proof hachiman is a retard
A normal teenage boy doesn't go pursuing romance with a woman in her 30's.
>>
>>140935819
>Implying that 8man is a normal teenage boy
>>
File: oY3ezfz.gif (3MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
oY3ezfz.gif
3MB, 448x252px
>>
Why would 8man go for Sensei? That's just picking old and busted Yukino over and young and fresh Yukino. If he was being really strategic he'd take young elementary school Yukino aka Rumi and mold her as she grows up into the exact Yukino he wants.
>>
>>140934907

> crashing the wedding and eloping with Yukino

Almost as cliche as "arranged marriage" in the first place.
>>
Why did 8man asked out Yui.
Or something when he asked if she was free, and then she said she would think about it?

what does hachiman wants?
and why did yui hesitate?
>>
>>140937353
Have you not been paying attention to the story at all?

He promised to go out with her back in Volume 6.
>>
>>140937393
but then why did yui hesitate?
>>
File: 1 (59).jpg (108KB, 640x456px) Image search: [Google]
1 (59).jpg
108KB, 640x456px
>>
>>140937528
"Senpaiiiiii, can you rub some lotion on my back... no not the sun-lotion, I want your 'lotion' on my back"
>>
>>140937597
proceed to pissing
>>
>>140926965
Oh fuck, I want to kill you and take it.
>>
File: wkN1t7R.jpg (49KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
wkN1t7R.jpg
49KB, 640x479px
All right, major spoilers everyone. Read at your own risk.

A boy falls in love with a Christmas Cake.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the mature woman's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the mature woman, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the cougar he called is not the same cougar he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the lady's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of CAKES.
>>
>>140937990
Well meme'd, sir.
>>
File: 1437843138008.jpg (34KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1437843138008.jpg
34KB, 640x640px
>>140938061
>Well meme'd, sir.
What in the actual fuck? Who says shit like this, honestly?
>>
>>140938143
It's been said for a while. Probably as old as the meme above him actually.
>>
>>140938143
Yeesh. I was just complimenting you on copy and pasting a tired, old meme.
>>
Why irohafags are so cancerous ?
>>
>>140938278

They have set the standard for Oregairu cancer for a long time now, but recently all the fanbases have stepped up their game big time.
>>
>>140938308
Ever been to Mayoiga threads? You don't know the half of it.
>>
File: 1455430424889.gif (769KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1455430424889.gif
769KB, 500x281px
>>140937990
ALWAYS
>>
>>140937990
Threadly reminder that you should stop posting that because it's a thing.

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
>>
>>140938361
>102 messages
Jesus Christ, sensei.
>>
File: Rock-Ai.png (27KB, 356x402px) Image search: [Google]
Rock-Ai.png
27KB, 356x402px
>>140937990
UNSTOPPABLE
>>
>>140938361
>102 messages

All Keit-ai spam, I bet.
>>
>>140938175
>>140938213
It's just cringy is all. Sounds like something Reddit would say.
>>
File: 1452779456720.jpg (73KB, 622x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452779456720.jpg
73KB, 622x720px
>>140937990
>Keit愛: TVアニメ OST

OP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

OP Full: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NShEKYoPXw
ED 1 Full: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIX9aoN7g4o
ED 2 Full: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woiMYzVTl9c
>>
>>140938501

Shitty memes deserve shitty memes as a response.
>>
>>140938501
It's meant ironically you idiot. People aren't actually upboating you.
>>
>>140938143
>>140938501
>http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/well-meme-d
>Origin: 4chan

How new?
>>
>>140938501
You are the prime example of fags trying to hard to fit in.
>>
>>140938061
It warms my heart that the people who hate Keit-ai the most are obvious crossboarders from /v/ and /pol/.
>>
>>140938591
*too hard
>>
>>140937990
Is there some sort of Keit-ai script for this?

Like a Keit-Ai generator or something?
>>
>>140938609
>get BTFO
>y-you're from /v/ or /pol/
Kek.
>>
>>140938579
>knowyourmeme
How cancerous are you?
>>
>>140938579
>The phrase is rumored to have originated on /sp/ (sports) board on 4chan. The earliest archived use of the term was submitted in a comment by Redditor thecashablaser in a post titled “Dankest meme ever to hit this sub fresh off the oven” in the /r/4ChanMeta[3] subreddit on December 31st, 2014 (shown below).

in this case, not knowing what this meme is about is a good thing
>>
>>140938655
>BTFO
see >>140938675
>The phrase is rumored to have originated on /sp/ (sports) board on 4chan. The earliest archived use of the term was submitted in a comment by Redditor thecashablaser in a post titled “Dankest meme ever to hit this sub fresh off the oven” in the /r/4ChanMeta[3] subreddit on December 31st, 2014 (shown below).

Yeah, no. You've been exposed, crossboarder.
>>
>mfw this thread has been completely derailed because someone made a Keit-Ai post
>>
>>140938655
>kek
>well meme'd
>BTFO
>stutter posting

You don't belong in /a/. do you?
>>
File: 1 (10).jpg (65KB, 571x800px) Image search: [Google]
1 (10).jpg
65KB, 571x800px
>>
File: 427fd098fd.jpg (32KB, 359x296px) Image search: [Google]
427fd098fd.jpg
32KB, 359x296px
>>140938723
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (94KB, 1156x666px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
94KB, 1156x666px
Why do they have to use straws to drink out of water bottles? Seems a bit weird.
>>
>>140937990
Shitposting aside, I'd fund a sensei ending.

10/10. Would meme again.
>>
>>140938737
I don't think you belong on 4chan.
>>
File: Shizuka_Zoku.jpg (246KB, 780x766px) Image search: [Google]
Shizuka_Zoku.jpg
246KB, 780x766px
>>
>>140938812
>4chan is one community
Where do all these people who refer to 4chan as a whole come from?
>>
>>140938812
Go shitpost back on your shitposting board, /sp/.
>>
>>140937990
>>140938833
It's the ending we want but don't deserve.
>>
>>140938854
I mean if you're getting this butthurt over a meme getting answered with another bad meme, you probably should get the fuck out.
>>
File: 1460364522147.jpg (316KB, 600x430px) Image search: [Google]
1460364522147.jpg
316KB, 600x430px
>>140938899
>It's the ending we need and deserve.

FTFY
>>
>>140938904
If you're this upset about /a/nons getting their panties up in a bunch because of shitposting maybe you shouldn't post on this board at all.
>>
>>140938904
>getting this butthurt over a meme

You mean you and your penchant to believe that the people replying to you is one person?
>>
>>140938641
A _____ falls in love with a _____.

Unable to _____, _____ is gifted with by a _____ machina with the _____'s phone number. Never minding the strange _____, _____ immediately calls _____, and is overjoyed to find out that _____ has a _____ on _____ as well.

But, the next day, when _____ recounts the previous day's _____ to the _____, _____ only looks at him with a _____. After some investigation, _____ finds out that the _____ _____ called is not the same _____ he fell in love with. In fact, _____ doesn't exist in this _____ at all. _____ is the _____'s alternate _____ counterpart, who has fallen in love with the _____'s own _____, who too is blissfully unaware of _____ crush.

Hijinks ensue as _____ strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private _____ in order to equip the other with the _____ they need to conquer the heart of their _____. While _____ chase their respective _____, _____ ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the _____ of _____.
>>
File: 1432228160287.jpg (86KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1432228160287.jpg
86KB, 1440x810px
Every time I think these threads can't get any lower, someone digs a hole for us to fall down even further.
>>
File: 1461860549439.jpg (354KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
1461860549439.jpg
354KB, 960x544px
>>
>>140938975
>>140938978
Well, then stop posting shitty memes and we won't have this problem.
>>
File: 1280.jpg (1MB, 1100x1515px) Image search: [Google]
1280.jpg
1MB, 1100x1515px
how many fellow female VAs has he fucked, /a/?

because i would holy shit
>>
>>140939241
Literally who?
>>
File: 1457324571707.png (95KB, 686x1214px) Image search: [Google]
1457324571707.png
95KB, 686x1214px
>this thread
>>
>>140939322
hottest seiyuu around, anon
>>
>>140939241
I'd fuck him.

Look at those feminine lips.
>>
>>140938765
The same reason people use straws to drink from a glass.
>>
>>140937990
/v/ here. Is this /a/'s baneposting?
>>
>>140939376
>>140939403
Stop shitposting and finish vol 12
>>
>>140938765
Where dis from?
>>
File: 1431828492419.gif (113KB, 210x360px) Image search: [Google]
1431828492419.gif
113KB, 210x360px
>>140939415
And that reason is? I honestly don't get the point of using straws unless I'm drinking a milkshake or something.

>>140939454
OP link.
>>
So guys,i never read the LN,i just watched the anime,tell me who's gonna win ? Does Iroha have a change ?
>>
>>140939541
Doesn't ruin the lipstick
It looks more feminine (it doesn't need you to tilt your head in order to reach the bottom of the bottle)
>>
>>140939541
You don't have to be a genius, that is so they can focus on the drawing and fooling around and have easy access for water, have you ever spoke? your throat might hurt, they move alote, if they they don't have their bottles closed they then might spill the water.

Come on dude, is not even interesting talkin about it, I feel stupid explaining this basic stuff.
>>
>>140939709

Yui with flawed win in ANOTHER.

Main story is like 65/30/5 percentage likelihood for Yukino/Iroha/Yui.
>>
>>140939709
see >>140937990

Warning: Spoilers.
>>
>>140939709
A change?
Yeah she even confesses that to 8man,
She changed, and make hachiman accountable for it.
>>
>>140939771
I would put it

50/30/20/10
For
NONE/Yukino/yui/iroha
>>
File: Hachiman is always wrong.jpg (121KB, 1280x796px) Image search: [Google]
Hachiman is always wrong.jpg
121KB, 1280x796px
>>140939838

None isn't happening.
>>
>>140939709
Noone while they are in high school. But Iroha keeps at it and gets him afterwards. She maintains a connection afterwards through Komachi who she hands the student council too in her last year.
>>
>>140939870
You know is a very probable ending scenario.
NONE might happen.
>>
>>140939838
>10% chance of Iroha win

So you're saying there's a chance?

IROHA OR DEATH!!!!!
>>
>>140939951

It would be a betrayal of the story.

Now the romance might be fleeting. So you could say "no one in the end". But he will have a successful romance on the way.
>>
>>140939904
Oh my bad,
She didn't confess to hachiman in the "daisuki" way.

She acknowledged her self being changed by him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_i6YImJsDc
>>
>>140940001
but could happen that he would get it, but not whit any current route.

Or "now". The present isn't everything.

He could give every girl a proper ending, with a proper guy, one by one, then vanished, and get his something "genuine" by looking the genuine feelings other people feel for each other.

He would get none, May be he would get one years later,. ligue in a prologue but not now.
>>
>>140940143

> He could give every girl a proper ending, with a proper guy, one by one, then vanished, and get his something "genuine" by looking the genuine feelings other people feel for each other.

That's silly.

He needs to learn that going for what he wants aka "genuine" won't drive people away and leave him alone in the end. That's the last thing he needs to overcome for his development. That can really only be achieved satisfactorily if he gets with someone without compromising what he wishes for. It might not be an enduring thing (in the case of Yukino particularly at least in regards to romance), but it will happen.
>>
>>140939753
Or they can just remove the cap, drink, and close the bottle? And I don't really get why you have to
>oh man ur so stupid i'm so much better than you
instead of just pointing things out. Sheesh.

>>140939738
Good point.
>>
>>140940143
>>140940268

Basically, WW can't just tell us Hachiman is ready for a real relationship. He has to show it to us, one way or the other. And the only way to truly do that is by having some kind of successful romance.
>>
>>140940420
they might forget to close it or close it wriong.

Also is a distraction for their fast paced event.

Just makes things easier.

I didn't went with that approach, I don't know where you get that from. I sincerely thing is just a basic boring to talk concept, like if one were to ask why do they dress or talk this way or the other.
>>
File: Saki's sister.jpg (60KB, 504x720px) Image search: [Google]
Saki's sister.jpg
60KB, 504x720px
>>
>>140938517

Keit-Ai PV German/Deutsch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZEERtZjlLs
>>
File: Iroha.jpg (78KB, 672x960px) Image search: [Google]
Iroha.jpg
78KB, 672x960px
>>
File: 1461016877992.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1461016877992.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>>140940591
>I didn't went with that approach

>You don't have to be a genius
>I feel stupid explaining this basic stuff.

You were clearly being condescending, anon. We're on the Internet so it's not like I'm mad or anything, I just feel like you're trying way to hard to fit in.

And I was actually talking about straws in general, not just in that event, which is why I acknowledged the lipstick point another anon made. Restaurants use straws even for things like iced tea which I don't really get, since they can drink straight from the glass just fine. Your point makes sense though if in an event like that.
>>
>>140940807
>Restaurants use straws even for things like iced tea
You use straws so the ice cubes don't hit your teeth
>>
>>140940807
I sincerely think you don't have to be a genius to understand this basic stuff.

Not condescending at all, Is just things and what they are.

desu I feel sorry if it felt that way.
I am truly Sorry anon.
>>
>>140940807
It's slightly more sanitary to use a drinking straw, especially if it's a plastic container. People touch cups and bottles, and they're more likely to touch the rim than anything else.
>>
I just rewatch s1 and s2,.

at the moment i couldn't tell but (because of the time that has passed since s1) damn S2 has this big jump on animation quality.

It feels just weird watching back,
>>
>>140916054
OVA? Arent we getting season 3?
>>
>>140941280

There's not enough material for a S3. Vol 12 is going to be the end and you can't do a whole season out of one book. Most likely the LN ending will never get animated, but it's not totally inconceivable that there's a vol 12 OVA somewhere in the future.
>>
>>140941304
The only thing thats inconceivable is that they leave us hanging like this.

200% MAD.png
>>
>>140940987
>>140940999
>>140941146
Thanks.

>>140941280
There's too few LNs to work with. Probably an OVA ending like Oreimo?
>>
>>140941304
>>140941361
Misread, if we can an OVA ending I can hang myself happily after.
>>
>>140941344

Well to the world of LN adaptations. That's why they suck ass.

They could try to turn the 10.5 OVA into a LN-only ending, but the problem is that 10.5 is set before vol 11 and they've already animated vol 11 which has no resolution. So they would have to adapt the 10.5 into post vol-11 content and they aren't going to do that.
>>
>>140941399

> Welcome to the world of LN adaptations*
>>
>>140941280
The OVA is about the following (warning, spoilers).

MC loves the feMC. FeMC loves the MC.

The day the two of them decide to confess to each other, they mysteriously find each other's cell phone numbers saved into their phone's contacts list. After some hesitation, a mutual confession occurs after school through phone. Tears of happiness are shed, vows are sworn, and the two decide to meet at the front gates the next day.

But, the next day, MC is rejected by the feMC, who claims she never talked to him before. Strangely enough, the feMC is shown to be going through the same thing, being rejected by MC who treats her like a stranger.

MC and feMC actually inhabit two different universes, and their cell phones are the mediums that connect them. After eventually reaching this conclusion, the two of them make a promise. They will tell each their likes and hates, their daily schedule, everything about themselves, even their deepest secrets, to help each other in their crusade for love. The name of the anime will be Keit-ai!/Cel-love!, in classical punny tradition.
>>
>>140941344
>>140941304
>>140941280
>>140941361
>>140941399
>>140941442

We still don't know how long will the last novel be. or if it is going to be the actual last.

Hachiman will get proper ending (and alternative endings) is just way too popular in moonrunesland.
>>
>>140941465
(You)
>>
>>140940732
>someone actually redid the music from scratch
>someone actually remade the sound effects from scratch
>someone actually hired a voice actress to voice the girl

Keit-Ai findet einen Weg.
>>
>>140941465
ALWAYS
>>
>>140941484

Given ANOTHER, you have to feel like it's unlikely there will be further volumes after 12.

On the other hand I felt like 12 would come out very close to ANOTHER and it looks like 12 is at least a couple of months away still.
>>
File: Yui mom.png (177KB, 627x885px) Image search: [Google]
Yui mom.png
177KB, 627x885px
>>
>>140942025
and then 8man is in coma forever and ever after
The END
>>
File: Yumiko.jpg (70KB, 673x960px) Image search: [Google]
Yumiko.jpg
70KB, 673x960px
>>
/a/ explain this scene to me please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAlZprtv_ss
>>
>>140942898

No
>>
>>140942898
Dank cookies trigger people
>>
>>140942898

Yukino had made LSD cookies to give to 8man but she ate one before the date and was tripping balls the whole time.
>>
>>140943268
LSD, not weed
>>
>>140942898

Yui tries a trick since she realizes both she and Yukino love Hachiman. She proposes they keep the happy club, but at the end she'll take Hachiman. Yukino knows exactly what she is saying though Hachiman notes Yui doesn't say what she'll take, just uses pronoun we might take as "that" or "it". Hachiman sees Yukino start to cry even as she does her typical thing of giving in to Yui while starting to say she would agree to it. But Hachiman at least gets that Yui is trying to control Yukino's future, and so objects. Yui says she thought Hachiman would say that.

So there is argument, whether Yui really would have been fine with her proposal or was she just trying to shake the club into actually dealing with the issue of a kind of "love triangle" though since no one is in relationship that's not quite accurate phrase for the situation.

In Yui's defense, she didn't give cookies and say they were for love even though that was the case, she could have asked Hachiman on date alone but rather brought Yukino. So even though she claims not being nice girl she did give Yukino fair chance, even if she WOULD have accepted agreement for status quo and then later her taking Hachiman without a fight.

But Hachiman says he'd rather they deal with things the honest and hard way.

Ignore the (clueless about females and their signs) trolls who say one or the other isn't in love with Hachiman
>>
>>140943292
if it was weed she'd just be giggling and flashing on things the whole time. well hmm, there was that "catsharks wouldn't go meow they'd go hissss" thing. Yukino you fucking hippie
>>
>>140943624

Exactly, she got so bad at one point she thought she was a fish.
>>
>>140943576
I thought more of Yui, getting the hachiman of forcing Yukinon actually dealing with what she feels, and also trying to make hachiman realize if yui or yukinon are the one.

Yui expected hachiman opposing, and acts in relief, cause deep down she knew she didn't wanted anything superfcial or forced but didn't saw other way.

Also when she gave the cookies, she made and example for yukinon (like check this out bitch that's what you would have done)

Now that I read you I think is a mix of the 2, yui knowing she was about to play "dirty" and hachimaning out,
>>
>>140944008

Yeah I feel like her motives in that scene are complex.

She is proposing a solution she knows her friends don't want. She herself doesn't want it but could live with it. She is trying to pry Yukino's feelings out to help her and make things fair, but if she fails at it she could live with having 8man and being Yukino's friend even if Yukino buries her feelings. She is counting on 8man to come in and stop her from going too far, but even though she admires him for doing so, she doesn't necessarily want him to stop her deep down.
>>
Was ANOTHER Yukino's good end or bad end?
>>
>>140944463

It was not a "good end" for her, but it wasn't as godawful as some people are portraying it. It was less than ideal. Like Yui's recipe suggests, a little bitterness was mixed in, and nothing can make it perfect.
>>
why would Iroha fall for Hachiman in the first place?
>>
>>140944690

Because he changed her for the better.
>>
>>140944690
He took her bag.
>>
File: Remember.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Remember.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>140944690
>>
>>140944690
Iroha love status and money as being realistic and future planning. Even she did fall for 8man by the 8inch of halo effect, she will aim for The Cunt
>>
File: 1410158306243.gif (236KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1410158306243.gif
236KB, 480x270px
>>140916054
Did anybody ever TL the game? I wanna play the sensei route.
>>
Why would Hachiman fall for Iroha
>>
>>140944868
m...me too
>>
>>140944435
>she could live with having 8man and being Yukino's friend even if Yukino buries her feelings.
That is basically what happens in ANOTHER.
>>
>>140945048

Because pretending you like someone else to get closer to the guy you really like is apparently an effective strategy.
>>
>>140944819
>she will aim for The Cunt
why is there always someone who redirects things to Hayama whenever someone mentions Iroha and 8man
no one actually thinks that 8man will end up with her, you guys don't need to get so defensive every time
>>
>>140944690
Hachiman made her want to improve her self.
Gave her a reason to live for more than just looking cute and go where the wind takes her,
Not only that, but hachiman was the only person that gave her a hand when there was no one else, gave her a shoulder to cry on, and ears to be listened to what she felt.
She also witnessed 8man kindness first hand but to others, she sees him as a clever person.
She also heard Hachiman true feelings and made her realize he wasn't bitter just because, But to see that she was just like him a person wanting something genuine,. He opened her eyes in more than one way.
Why wouldn't she fall for him?
>>
>>140945078

The difference is in ANOTHER Yui seems to be aware of Yukino's feelings but never attempts to bring it out. But in her defense, it doesn't seem like she senses them until the chocolate event at the very end, and she wavers a bit but Yukino pushes her on.
>>
>>140945094
it works the other way round too
>>
>>140945168
It's not a Yahari thread unless atleast one person gets triggered by Iroha
>>
>>140945207
Because she's not interested in him.
>>
File: 1371827454081.png (804KB, 1268x706px) Image search: [Google]
1371827454081.png
804KB, 1268x706px
>>140944804
>>
>>140945291
But she is.

After that she came aware that she was not the only one after him.

Cared for 8man preference with candy, past love and friendship. About what he feels, and thinks, and wanted to be by his side.
"making him responsable" for the new person he bloomed in her.,
>>
>>140945291
Oh, and what makes you say that?

I may not wish for Iroha to win the 8bowl, but I can't deny that she is interested in him.
>>
>>140945249
it is seem like so, i am triggered for the first time
>>
>>140943815

oh yeah, it's coming back to me now. She even said she walked into a glass wall. that even explains the long hair that's kind of unkempt. fucking stoner hippie Yukino, probably smells like patchouli oil
>>
>>140945220
ANOTHER is still making me think a lie is something she would be okay with, there isn't much evidence to counter it and most of it is wishful thinking. By making things fair is she trying to setup up a case where things could be honest and she wins without lies or is she just testing 8man? Being fair is the right thing to do but maybe she is trying to help Yukino with her problems because she is noticing she is messed up.

>Yukino pushes her on.
Kinda hurts. I wish she didn;t like 8man in ANOTHER.
>>
>>140945220

so Yukino's problems are left in ANOTHER, but at least she has friends for ideas and support so there is possibility of dealing with them
>>
>>140946040

Maybe. The way Yukino's problems develop is left an unanswered question in ANOTHER.

My feeling is that Sensei's words in vol 9 are relevant to this where she tells 8man he doesn't have to be the one to help Yukino, someone will eventually. So although it's possible Yui and 8man will help Yukino down the road, it's more likely to me that someone else in the future does. For one thing although there is an awareness on Yui's part of Yukino's feelings, we don't know that she (or 8man) is aware of the depth of Yukino's personal issues or that she even needs help to begin with.
>>
>>140946040
I think she is just going to bury her problems just like her feelings.
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 1440x810px
This is fun
>>
>>140946193
but someone in Yukino's type of family will just have a chosen future pushed onto them if they don't grow a spine. She'll be told what to do for university to be useful tool, and used as a pawn for arranged marriage for power/money.

If Yukino does not address her problems she'll just be spinning cog in family machine
>>
>>140946329
Translation please?
>>
File: image.jpg (181KB, 1024x742px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181KB, 1024x742px
I can die for her
>>
>>140946329
is it really in the Japanese variety show?
>>
>>140946426
I'm sorry my English is terrible

Q. Are you guys having a good relationship?
A. Uh, umm...
>>
>>140946484
Yes, ofcourse
This show is talking about the couple which is having a date in rain
>>
>>140946588
but they are not sharing one umbrella
>>
>>140946397

All true. But she doesn't have to address it right now. That again is going back to what Sensei said in vol 9. High school isn't everything, but it can stay with you. Yukino could overcome her problems later on in college or whenever and become her own person, but she will be left some regrets. Just like Sensei.
>>
Iroha's birthday is 4/16!!!!!
you guys remember?
>>
>>140946512
Cheers /a/non, as for your english, I didn't really notice any problems with it.
>>
>>140946629
Hikki is so shy.
Please forgive him
>>
>>140946663

I remember the months and months of listening to Irohafags predict vol 12 would have her on the cover and be announced on her birthday.

Hard to find those predictions these days.
>>
>>140946635
Regrets are a given. No way you can swallow your feelings and not feel it.
>>
>>140946671
Thank you very much!
>>
>>140946635
She is of legal marriageable age for female in Japan, she may not have any time at all if Yuki-mom decides to nail down her directionless spineless daughter so she doesn't cause any trouble
>>
>>140946795

Sure, but I don't think she will prior to finishing college.

Her family is not THAT traditional if they want to put a woman (Haruno) in charge of the family business.
>>
>>140946663
instead she has her own OVA announced; for Irohafags that's plenty good enough. Come to think of it, the rest of us are excited about it too; it'll be a good time
>>
>>140946735

Such a shame too, it would have been amazing if Watari decided to make a filler novel with her at the center before a final volume 13, and the meltdown here at the announcement thinking it was the last volume.
>>
>>140946635
Just like someone stepped for Sensei? ANOTHER could be a terrible end for Yukino.
>>
>>140946735
Why don't you check the wataru's Twitter account everyday
>>
>>140946824

ah but that vacancy is filled already, Yukino just the substitute for when Haranu not available. Could have her married and in college, that'll keep her out of trouble as for instance spending any more time with that creepy eyed commoner that Yuki-mom has twiced noticed
>>
>>140946824
i dont think they have a son and why the fuck Haruno isn't pushed for marriage?
>>
File: 1461629817450.jpg (372KB, 915x766px) Image search: [Google]
1461629817450.jpg
372KB, 915x766px
>>
>>140946918
Haruno may already be arranged for marriage and that could be one of the reasons in main series Haruno keeps pushing Yukino to stand up for herself and pick a directionu. The Haruno in ANOTHER is apathetic and just a little-sis-con
>>
>>140946900

Is he saying on twitter that Iroha is going to be on the cover of vol 12 and it will be announced on her birthday?

Well shit, we're going to have to wait almost a year to even hear about vol 12.
>>
>>140945094
>Because pretending you like someone else to get closer to the guy you really like is apparently an effective strategy.

works every time though. It is rather cliched even this season has one (Kiznaiver)
>>
File: 41804187.jpg (90KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
41804187.jpg
90KB, 400x300px
>>140947141
>>
>>140947141
don't worry, after July with the OVA and VN game Watari and producers will have to come up with something to keep the hype train going. It could be since OreGairu so successful and huge they don't want to do rushed end with vol 12 but something more substantial. I'm already glad there is OVA to go with Season 2.
>>
>>140946735
well they did said they will release vol 12 in April. Not on 4/16 though.
>>
>>140947141
Only thing we can do is to check him account, cheer him, and wait
>>
File: IrohaOrDeath.webm (3MB, 1328x718px) Image search: [Google]
IrohaOrDeath.webm
3MB, 1328x718px
>>140922923
>>
>>140946976
Doesn't Haruno stops interacting with 8man for no reason?
>>
SO
whats the deal with SIZU?

why is such a no no for eating?
>>
>>140947553
What?
>>
>>140947553
Konokon is that you?

Why does this series attract the worst of the ESLs?
>>
>>140947573
>>140947664
what is the deal with why those hos made fun of 8man for choosing that restaurant?
>>
>>140947445
Everyone is less concerned about Yukino in ANOTHER, for no reason other than just to make Yui end possible.
>>
>>140947445

In ANOTHER she loses interest as soon as 8man is no longer useful to her (because he's not going for Yukino).
>>
>>140946900
Because he never fucking posts anything.
>>
>>140947760
It's a family restaurant
So it's not a place you want to bring girls on a date to, it's "uncool"
>>
>>140947760

I just assumed it was like taking your date to Shoney's.

Or if this were the deep south, Waffle House.
>>
>>140947553
Saizeriya is low cost italian style fast food. pretty much like a taco bell or panda express but with italian food. Not the first choice for good place to take date if you had say $20 equivalent to spend. If you had only $10 for two then yes
>>
Why western memes about this series are so random and unrelated?
Batman, Catcher in the Rye, Saki being a smoking delinquent, 8man hating tomatoes, 8man reading only LNs...
Was it all Reddit's fault?
>>
>>140948008
So if he doesn't pick Yukino she is done with him? He was never anything more than Yukino bait to her I guess.
>>
>>140948280

Batman was a season 1 thing. Or rather an end-of-season-one meme that occasionally gets brought back.

Catcher in the Rye is due to superficial similarities between Caulfield and Hachiman.

I thought 8man really doesn't like tomatoes. Didn't he say as much in one of the volumes?

The other ones I don't recognize.
>>
>>140948280
Batman - yes that is meme
Catcher in the Rye - there are some parallels
Saki - she does smoke, she had lighter and was on top of water tower where no one could see her. Hachiman says she looks like delinquent but is not
Tomato hatred - that's canon from LN, he complains when Komachi puts them in meal
Reading - canon that Hachiman reads a lot of LN, however also reads Japanese classics. Reads manga and had porn stash of printed matter when younger (canon uses smart phone for searches he doesn't want parents to see, the bad searches in browser history on family computer are due to his Dad)
>>
File: YahariOregiaru.jpg (911KB, 2000x1024px) Image search: [Google]
YahariOregiaru.jpg
911KB, 2000x1024px
>>140948280
>Batman
It's mostly because of Batman's self-sacrifice in TDKR and people comparing it to last ep of S1.
>Catcher in the Rye
There is a bit of a similarity between Holden Caulfield and 8man but it's nothing to big.
>Saki being a smoking delinquent
She looks like a delinquent and she carries around a cheap lighter, presumably for work.
People just assumed she smoked.
>8man hating tomatoes
It's canon.
>8man reading only LNs
8man reads many things not just LNs, he makes several references to JoJo and various other manga, he catches onto the reference Yukino makes about The Nighthawk Star early on in the series and in Volume 10 he's reading No Longer Human.
>>
>>140949059
Saki's lighter not for work, not when she's hiding on roof tower holding it. And for work her posh employer wouldn't want her using cheap lighter for customer's cigars or cigarettes.
>>
>>140948403
Yeah. 8man basically ignores Yukino for a month and Haruno can tell she still likes 8man. 8man picks someone else and he is a disappointment because he is another person who doesn't choose Yukino.
Thread posts: 528
Thread images: 82

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.