[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joker game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (4MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4MB, 2208x1242px
Is it tho

Also gaijin shows up to be an asshole then is forgotten
>>
Pretty interesting. Any historyfags know if this show is accurate? Historically
>>
Traps, not even once.

Don't do it, lads.
>>
>>140830874
It would've been perfect if that guy on the right was French.
>>
When did the spy start his keikaku? 3 months before the the bombing happened?
>>
>let's murder and blow up German military polices because they're evil for occupying another country!

>the Japanese Kempeitai were the good guys with a bit of bad leadership!

kek
>>
>>140830798
No.
>>
>>140836267
France was a legitimate country, though.

Who gives a single fuck about SE Asia? Trash countries, trash people, even 70 years on, nobody there has amounted to anything. Japan did some dumb shit during the war, but trying to instil culture into some savages was one of the things they did right.
>>
>>140836352
>weeb trying to talk like they know shit about history with their hetalia knowledge
>>
>>140830752
I really like the show, but I can't help but feel like the episodic nature is removing a lot of the tension. We know someone in the episode plot is the spies we saw at the start, and we assume they'll just end up fine by the end having completed their mission because of Yamato Damashii. Would have been better if the bait-and-switch at the start of the episode was the actual truth.

Can't speak if its historically accurate because all us burgers here care about is the European Theater and infiltration of Japan through the south west, so everything between the two (China, SE Asia, pretty much everything East of Germany) is ignored. Seemed accurate enough though, its not like it broke my suspension of disbelief or anything.
>>
How much?
>>
Would fuck behind the imperial portrait.
>>
anime better than the the live show or worse?
>>
>>140837461
Didn't even know there was a live show but its pretty good for the most part
>>
There is a live-action movie that came out last year as well.
>>
You wouldn't sleep with a trap.
>>
>>140837787
From the trailer it looks like they're focusing on one guy, Katou Jiro instead of 8.
>>
>>140836352
>lel, the only real countries are the western ones
Fuck off /pol/
>>
>>140840873
>my country where people are beaten to death in the streets is just as valid as all your first world countries!
Fuck off, shitskin.
>>
>>140841033
Going by that logic the shit colonials nation did would automatically make them shitholes.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.