[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So new chapters when ? Where are you INOUE ??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 020.jpg (266KB, 1600x1155px) Image search: [Google]
020.jpg
266KB, 1600x1155px
So new chapters when ?
Where are you INOUE ??
>>
Inoue, Miura and Togashi are busy getting high and watching Idol concerts.
>>
Only thing i want musashi vs kojiro with inoue's pure art
>>
>>140811052
Reading Vagabond is suffering, specially when Inoue is basically the best at what he does. God fucking damn it Inoue why you have to kick so much ass and yet release 1 volume of Real per year and MAYBE one of Vagabond as well? At least I can still re read Slam Dunk every once in a while and I still find the matches fucking incredible, specially the final one, shit was fucking perfect.
>>
>>140811101
They need to be high man...
>>
>>140811052
It's uncanny that you used this exact page because I'm reading this manga right now and saved this as my wallpaper yesterday
>>
>>140811517
We have same taste babe
>>
How faithful is Vagabond to the original novels? I watched some old samurai films that adapted the novel as well, they were good, but honestly i like the manga much better because it shows musashi's journey into becoming a badass whereas the films they just glossed over that and show him fuckin niggas up. So i was just wondering which one is closer to the original story?
>>
>>140811655
Vagabond is loosely based on the novels, Inoue took a lot of liberties, specially with Kojiro but I think that most of the changes where for the better, I think I got a better sense of Musashi and Kojiro while reading the manga than from any other media, though of course this are basically different characters all together than the novel or other adaptations counterparts.
>>
>>140811052
Vagabond one of the best seinen after berserk in my opinion so why this legend unpopular?
>>
>>140811773
I have to agree about the musashi and kojiro, they were much more well developed in the manga and I really liked how kojiro was deaf tho idk if that is true to the novel or not
>>
>>140811971
Because only mans can read and understand Vagabond
>>
>>140811971
anime never ;_;
>>
>>140811971
It isn't among devout manga fans. Walk into anywhere that sells any manga and you will find volumes of Vagabond, guaranteed.

Be glad that it hasn't reached near-meme status like Berserk.
>>
Guys why Inoue changed drawning style? This looks like another manga.
Why why
>>
>>140812860
To me it seems the same as always. If only now is more minimalistic with some things, though I can see why in some scenes actually work.
>>
>>140811052
This page just....mmhm perfect
>>
>>140811971
>>140812655
It's not near-meme status is just that very few people really read manga so most that do just read the popular stuff and that's why when people think Seinen Berserk, Vagabond and PunPun is all people can think about, it's like the catch all for mature, dark, psychological manga or whatever, because that's all that people have read.
>>
dude is working on Real
>>
the difference from vagabond to hxh and berserk is that we know how musashi's story ends

anyone who takes an interest on the story can easily just read the books and wait for Vagabond as a +

HXH and berserk are destined to be incomplete works due to their authors overextending their plots
>>
>>140815091
Inoue could easily change the ending of the story. It will still definitely end with Kojirou vs Musashi with Musashi winning, but can you see current Musashi being a taunting asshole like he's often claimed to have been during the fight? Something will be different.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.