[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 249131.png (404KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
249131.png
404KB, 1920x1080px
You don't understand, I NEED season 2. Why isn't Trigger buying the rights to PSG?
>>
>>140792736
Because the ending rapped up everything nicely. No need for s2.
>>
>>140792832
More like the ending raped up everything. The only thing settled was the fact that Gainax is physically incapable of writing a good ending.
>>
>>140792736
We might get a second season now that power puff girls is relevant again.
>>
>>140792900
>troll ending
>>
>>140792900
You want a season 2 but you don't even appreciate what you have.
>>
File: come on now.png (236KB, 360x359px) Image search: [Google]
come on now.png
236KB, 360x359px
>>140793617
>people actually rationalize that ending
>>
File: e38.gif (808KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
e38.gif
808KB, 625x626px
>>140793736
>>
>buy the rights
>make s2
>don't sell
>>
But they are?

I saved this a few days ago...

>Just confirmed with them that this will not drop into inferno cop style animation. This is planned to be a proper animated series.
>Luluko first ep was great btw. Some solid cuts here and there, very energetic. Actually animated unlike Inferno Cop. Op has great cuts.
>'well it's safe to say that p&sg s2 isn't happening, so will there be any cameos?' 'we don't know who told you that'
>wakabayashi says trigger's schedule is 'packed' for the next few years
>THEY SAID THEY WANNA MAKE LWA 3 IN THE NEAR FUTURE
>'we have a lot more original titles up in the future, but they take a lot of time to create!'
>inferno cop 2 is making progress, but '[our] boss' is not giving them time to work on it
>hint to new trigger productions: one series lined up w imaishi, and you will like it if you like ttgl
>Yoshinari and Imaishi are working on secret series. Latter is in line with GL and KLK. And one more series with a secret awesome director.
>>
>>140795500
Where did you get this info?
>>
>>140795588
http://desustorage.org/a/thread/140531010/#140537702
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.