[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Katahane no Riku new chapter 75 is out, bye bye Loli baba The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: rcDdJ4G.png (280KB, 753x553px) Image search: [Google]
rcDdJ4G.png
280KB, 753x553px
Katahane no Riku

new chapter 75 is out, bye bye Loli baba

The only Rook's harem left are the princess and her older sister now.
>>
File: 4JrBRwS.jpg (161KB, 782x1147px) Image search: [Google]
4JrBRwS.jpg
161KB, 782x1147px
Riku Barusak - Killing protagonist's harem girls since volume 01
>>
File: kyoudai.jpg (69KB, 535x785px) Image search: [Google]
kyoudai.jpg
69KB, 535x785px
>>
>>140783765
My only problem with her is that she's not as well developed as her brother when it comes to character development.

She still has the same mindset that she has 70+ chapters ago with the "glory to Leivein, my hasubando!"

Meanwhile, reincarnated Riku goes from "happy go lucky with my life as I get my harem" to "why the fuck is going horribly wrong" to "oh shit, I fucked up horribly!"
>>
>>140784362
Fuck me, I meant reincarnated Rook.
>>
>>140784362
Rook is the one where the tragedy is revolving around so it makes sense

everyone else are just characters in a game while Rook is a person with real memories.
>>
>>140783765
>>140783839
>>140783878
She's cute
>>
Rook is a faggot, that is all.
>>
speaking of faggots that are set to fall

I kinda feel bad for the second prince in the duke's daughter series. After all this he'll probably go down in the history of his kingdom as "that faggot who ditched the best girl to hook up with the worst girl" He's basically a lemming.
>>
>>140783765
Nobody like your edgy gore webnovel.
>>140783839
>More like Riku Ballsack
>>
>>140785425
The spoilers for that series sound very frustrating. I want Yuri executed so bad.
>>
>>140786804
care to share some of those spoilers?
>>
>>140783765
There's a loli baba in this novel? Well, picked up.
>>
>>140786848
I got them from AS if you want to check them out but the arc that sounds frustrating to me is when Yuri uses the Pope's son to convince the Pope to excommunicate Iris. Shit happens and people quit. It gets resolved in court when she provides bookkeeping that proves her innocence. The Pope is then arrested and she hires back the people who quit.
Also nobody has figured out Yuri is a spy.
>>
>>140787038
Well there's not one anymore.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.