[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this was some fucking next level NTR. this entire fucking arc.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot.jpg (204KB, 649x912px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.jpg
204KB, 649x912px
this was some fucking next level NTR. this entire fucking arc. I feel so fucking bad for Orie and to some extent ryuuichi too.

Kazuha for worst daughter of all fucking time.

there isnt enough reverse NTR.. even on the sad pandas, witch is a shame. I know like 3 eromang/doujins that do it
>>
>>140772637
yeah that arc was heavy.
>>
>>140772637
Is that Freezing?
>>
>>140773057
Yep
>>
>>140773355
what the fuck happened? How come the untouchable queen -lel- got pregnant? When did it changed from "hot girls fighting monsters" to "weird incest-filled family filled ragefest"?

Stopped reading after the slanted-eyes pandora revealed herself to be a semi-alien shit and died, but I'm now curious.
>>
Will need a summary.
>>
>>140773558
That's not the untouchable queen.
>>
>>140774025
Oh, looked just like her. Not that I care tho, but thanks for the precision.
>>
>>140772637
What is even going on anymore?
>>
>>140774062
It's Cassandra.
>>
Short storie: Ryuuichi, who is married to Orie(the girl crying on the floor) impregnated his sister
>>
>>140774516
Story* shit.
>>
>>140774162
Loli kitty is asskicking legendary Pandora's.
All of them. Also, variable breast sizes.
>>
>>140774516
You make it sound too easy. Orie was 4 months pregnant but the baby was growing too fast so he was moved into his Cassandra's womb.
>>
>>140774162
so basically i think Casandra is the offspring (this is a big I think) of maria and gengo. (i don't remeber exactly if the manga said where they came fom)

but basically gengo has a son called ryuuchi, and tells him that he has to practice wrestling moves a bunch of beautiful woman in order for humans to live and he is not down with that because he only wants to shag his waifu.

His waif, orie, is also devastated by the fact that hers and ryuuchis daughter clearly doesn't respect her and might not even love her or consider her to her mother. This brings her to despair a bit and she wants to have a new child with ryuuchi ... kinda to replace kazuha.

So ryuuchi and orie get to practicing some wrestling moves and low and behold orie gets pregnant. now it is at some point after this that gengo tells ryuuichi all bout how he has to fuck other woman and how it is his fate. ryuuchi says no and chooses to fight fate by saying he wont do it, but gengo manages to convince him to at least let Cassandra live with him and his family for a bit because she wants to experience the outside world. The reason ryuuchi agrees to it is because he thinks its a challenge, he thinks gengo is trying to tempt him into practicing wrestling moves with another woman and to show him and fate who is boss, ryuuchi accepts.
>>
>>140774162

Now for a while we get a couple of pages maybe a chapter or two of the 4 (orie was very much against it at first) living together: ruuchi, orie, Cassandra, and kazuha. we get a nice couple of seens of their family life that are heartwarming. at first the direction of the manga tries to tempt you to think that Cassandra is trying to temp ryuuchi to practice some wrestling moves with her, and how orie very much both doesn't see her as a threat and low key disrespects her. However as the series goes on you see that infact cassandra isnt actually out to practice how to do a pile driver bear hug and instead just wants to be part of a family and eve orie warms up to her. Orie things are going so well because of her new baby and in a sence she is right. this baby has strnthened her bond to ryuuchi and kazuha and has made her a much happier person.

now this is the pint where shit goes fucking south

orie was four months pregnant and all of a sudden she collapses and has to be hospitalized. she gets taken to the er and gengo shows up and tells ryuuchi who isn't being allowed to see his wife whats going on

side note: I think gengo is written incredibly (and infact through out the whole series he has been) he is shown to be this dark evil conving force that is out to make everyone bend to his will.. but the fact is is that he trully does hate doing it and is trying his best to make sure both humanity lives and trying to give his son and his daughter n law the most happiness he can. Everytime he has to do something that hurts others/ or knows how events will play out through the hand of fate. he grieves for those it hurts. But the thing is that his position and personality doesn't show it and anytime he tries to do it the best he can, it is always when people are at their lowest points and are to irrational to even care what he says.. they just hate him.
>>
>>140774162
so basically gengo tells ryuuchi that because he is infact not totaly human (something he had told him before) his baby is infact growing in a way that will kill orie if he doesn't do an operation..... that operation is pic related. take the baby out of orie and put it in Cassandra, if not both orie and the baby will die.

ryuuchi agrees.

now we wake up to orie in a hospital room who was in a coma for 3 days. she very quickly realizes that her baby is missing and proceeds to have a very understandable panic attack. eventually she causes enough of a storm that gengo and ryuuichi lead her to pic related... Cassandra pregnant with her baby.... kazuya

believe it or not shit goes even further south but you can read the rest.
>>
>>140774981
>>140775273
>>140775404

what the fuck?

also

>anyone want to practice some wrestling moves
>>
>>140775404
Holy shit, learn to type before you post here. Retarded punctuation, lacking capitalization, fucked up spacing. What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you corean or something?
>>
>>140775490
if you didn't noticed it was meant to be bait.

no one takes freezing with any sort of seriousness, why post about it seriously to begin with?

like 3 big walls of test with

replacing fucking with wrestling moves tip you off

>corean

ohh ha ha you got me back, nice double bait anon.
>>
>>140774981
>>140775273
>>140775404
Well shit, now I'm gonna read the rest of it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.