[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did she mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>140753507
She's actually being dark as fuck and wishing death upon whoever they love so they can join them in the afterlife.

Sort of like her being a selfish fuck and wanting anyone the androids love to die because the Androids should matter more than the actual humans.

Now post that webm of the credits so I can cry like a bitch again.
>>
>>140753507
She will return ;_;
>>
ITOSHISA AFURETEYUKU
>>
File: 1459133844425.webm (746KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1459133844425.webm
746KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>140754972
jesus fuck
>>
In hindsight 20/10 and best written anime of decade.

The fact that it did not have any TWEEST and just dealt with fact of death, made it great. Many people were disappointed, but it was great portrayal of inevitability of demise (that you`ll experience at least once in your life when your parents die) and people dealing with it.

No pointless Shigatsu drama, just anime equivalent of being medic worker in eldery home.
>>
No wonders, just memories.
Life goes on.
Someday will be your turn as well.
>>
>>140753507
He will reunite with a egg again.
>>
>>140754972
DELETE THIS
>>
>>140755498
It's not what I expected but I did like how they revealed the death early and then tastefully spent the rest of the show making the most of their time left together.
>>
File: jDODPgg.jpg (115KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jDODPgg.jpg
115KB, 1920x1080px
>>140756758
Every episode I waited for the twist, tye deus ex machina to make her stay with him longer.

I expected mc-kun to find a way, I even waited until last episode expecting. POWER OF LOVE asspull. But it didn't happen and it hurt.
I felt with mc-kun when she died and he could literally do nothing about it but be there for her and not run away.

I didn't cry, but it wounded me inside.
>>
>>140754972
We have fucked up tastes man, but come on.
>>
>>140757026
Sauce?
>>
>>140754972
DELET THIS
>>
>>140759787
Pretty sure it's non non biyori repeat.
>>
;_;
>>
Inb4 forced posting
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.