[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eva Rebuild 3.0+1.0 teaser

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 3.0+1.0tease.jpg (92KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
3.0+1.0tease.jpg
92KB, 1366x768px
Haven't followed NGE in a while. Have people already talked about the 3.0+1.0 teaser, or is this old news? Also moonrune translation when?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3RNTMChT4Q&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>140683408
That looks sketchy
>>
>>140683542
I'm pretty skeptical myself. So any translation on the moonrunes appearing in the vid would be enlightening.
>>
>>140683408
sure thing senpai
>seems 100% legit
you should get your hopes up cause boy is this legit shit right here
>>
>>140683823
It's the same dialogue as the real teaser that comes with 3.0.
>>
>>140683408
>Channel only has one video
>video has old footage of the first 3.0 teaser from years ago

Get hype anons, this is 100% real
>>
>>140683408
>2016
this show is still not done after 21 years?
>>
>>140683408
This is actually legit, but came out quite a while ago though as some sort celebration of Eva. Not so much a teaser at all.
>>
File: 1419038838995.webm (2MB, 678x408px) Image search: [Google]
1419038838995.webm
2MB, 678x408px
>>140683408
The "new" footage in this (OP's pic) is from the Japan Animator Expo short from over a year ago
>>
File: bg.jpg (758KB, 1200x3592px) Image search: [Google]
bg.jpg
758KB, 1200x3592px
>>140687162
>>
Where's that Gendo scene from? That's the only clip I can't place.
>>
>>140686638
For some reason, they think they can improve it. The best thing that happened with the rebuids are new girl an she's not that great
>>
It's fake as fuck senpai
>>
It says it's not real right at the end of the video.
Although I honestly can't imagine who could possibly still be invested into this trainwreck.
>>
>>140687358
mari is objectively the worst thing to have happened to eva
>>
>>140687358
>Mari
>Best thing that happened with the rebuilds
>Being the best thing that happened ever

No. The last thing Eva or any sort of remake or rebuild of Eva needed was an extra character shoved in there for models for otaku to jerk off to.

Everything about Mari took away some of the focus and attention on Shinji, Asuka, and Rei in my opinion. Every scene with her in it could have been filled in by a more important and already established character, Kaworu, Kaji, Ritsuko, Fuyutsuki, the bridge bunnies, etc.

I personally feel as though characters who should have been secondary characters that we still gave a fuck about (Ritsuko and Kaji) were made tertiary characters just so we can focus on Mari more. Mari's role should have been the same as Sakura's if they were going to put her in this movie - a very minor one.
>>
>>140690455
This.

The thing about Mari is she brings nothing new to the table. She just steals scenes and roles from other characters, to the benefit of no one.
>>
>>140690455
The other problem is that I don't even find her that fun or cute. She's even bad for fanservice
>>
I don't think Mari is inherently the problem. The real problem is that they even made the Rebuilds in the first place. They felt obligated to add something new and as a result they added something of no substance.

All the hate Mari gets is misdirected in my opinion. She is just symptomatic of the entire enterprise
>>
>>140690628
I actually find her rather cute, I just feel like her attitude about everything, her teasing Shinji, and her moments of fun are really jarring and do not mesh well when compared to the rest of the cast and the atmosphere of the show. She belongs in an episode TTGL or Diebuster, not Evangelion.
>>
>>140690725
>The real problem is that they even made the Rebuilds in the first place. They felt obligated to add something new and as a result they added something of no substance.

As much as I love everything about the Ramiel fight (It's 100 times better than the original and everyone knows it) and the soundtracks are all god tier, Rebuild was not really all that necessary. Of course, people who found the TV series and EoE boring or were simply unable to understand it will disagree with this sentiment.
>>
>>140691020
While the Ramiel fight is still amazing, I find it hard to believe the rifle would work after he hit in the rebuild, the original was more believable.
Also the sniper visor thing for the eva is just retarded when Shinji already has one.
>>
>>140691020
My favourite thing in Rebuild might be the new plugsuit designs. It's just a shame we had to go through a retarded timeskip to get them.
>>
>>140691995
Asuka and Mari having matching plugsuits is cute as fuck
>>
Where do you think Rebuild's Rei ghosts come from?
EoE's GNR, the GNR that died between 2.22 and 3.33, or from a GNR from the next movie?
>>
>>140692260
Isn't that shit happening since episode 1 of the original?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.