[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's 2016

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

You could be watching Argento Soma RIGHT NOW

Why aren't you? Get some taste.
>>
Literally what is it and why should anyone care?
>>
I just finished it last week OP. One of the few, true hidden gems. Too bad retards just pass it off as an Eva clone because someone once told them that and they're too stupid to watch it themselves.
>>
I'll rewatch, OP.

I don't remember what it was even about but I know I liked it back then.
>>
File: Argento Burger.png (649KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
Argento Burger.png
649KB, 704x528px
>>140641507
It's quite good.
>>140642014
Kill you'reslef pleb.
>>
Except don't, cause it's shit.
>>
It was unironically my AOTY back in 2001.

I couldn't tell you the plot now if my life depended on it.
>>
I already watched it and have other things to clear on my backlog.
>>
>>140641507
2edgy4me
even back in 2002.
>>
Yeah it's [current year] after all, why isn't the majority of /a/ watching a boring mecha, with uninteresting characters, shit animation, and a poorly thrown together ending? After all it is [current year] after all.
Argento Soma is the prime example of a really obscure show retards try passing off as great because they want to pretend like they've unearthed some hidden gem
>>
upvotered
>>
>>140641507
>mecha
>>
Loved it. The mc is ok but is kinda overshadowed by his elaborate design.
>based designs
>wonderful tango and accordion music
>secret of the mech was great
Those early eps when you thought the apple eating guy was literally the devil were fantastic.
I absolutely loathed the loli though, even if those big hats looked great
>yoseikuuuuuuuun~
>>
>>140642134
>Too bad retards just pass it off as an Eva clone
Thankfully, I'm so stupid I consider copying Eva a good thing and eat up anything that tries. And then it turned out the show wasn't half-bad!
>>
Also, there's a really good looking version up on nyaa that got put out recently, don't know why it's not on bakabt or whatever

>>140642678
>loathed the loli though
For what its worth she did grow up into best girl, though that may be because I have a slight fetish for long braids, jeans, leather jackets and tank tops
>>
>>140642678
>insulting Jesus Yamato
>>
>>140643205
Look, her design was top notch.
The writers didn't make much of her beyond being a plot device.
>poor traumatized girl with brain problems
And they still managed to make me hate her
>>
>>140643741
Yeah, that's easy, her characterization was one of the weakest parts of the show.
She didn't really develop at all until the end, even though it seemed like she was supposed to be the deuteragonist opposite edgelord yamato.

Oh, and
>>140642678
One of the best parts of the show. The mystery surrounding him was really cool.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.